- Text Size +
Story Notes:

As I was sampling the libary, I noticed that there are few stories involving the giantess fart fetish (a personal favorite of mine), and none of which incorporate a deadly aspect to them. So, as the title suggests, this story involves a giantess killing lots of people with her farts, as well as a few other fetishes thrown in.

Author's Chapter Notes:

The beginning of my second story. Written in third-person narrative as opposed to my previous second-person mode. Any reviews and relevant feedback is highly appreciated. Enjoy!

Jackie never really got along with most people during her life. Most considered her to be cold and a little vindictive when she had been wronged. She was a slim, nerdy-looking girl with short black hair, a perky little face with freckles, a shaped figure, and a round little butt. She wore tight jeans and a loose t-shirt as she began going through all her grandmother’s old stuff in the storage unit.

Most of it was junk that she planned to throw away, but then she found some sort of strange orb. It seemed to respond to her touch when she grabbed it, and began to glow. With the orb still in her hand, a thought crossed her mind: “What if all these boxes were smaller, so I could move them all at once.” Almost instantly a wave of energy pulsed from the orb and, to Jackie’s amazement, every box was now smaller than a sugar cube.

“Hmm,” she thought to herself, “I wonder if this would work on other things too,” and she hurried home to show her boyfriend Thom.

Thom was amazed at what Jackie could shrink with this new orb, and he realized that the orb was somehow keyed into her mental wishes, because she could designate how much or little the orb shrank things simply thinking it. They also soon discovered that Jackie could use the orb to make things bigger as well. After a little more experimentation, Thom had an idea.

“Have you tried it on a person yet?” asked Thom, intrigued.

“No, I don’t know if that’s such a good idea though…” said Jackie

“Well try shrinking me, I know you’ll be careful,” said Thom.

“Okay. How small do you want to be?” asked Jackie, still a little nervous.

“Make me as small as an ant; that would certainly be a change of perspective. Just don’t step on me!” said Thom in a joking tone.

Jackie nodded, and pointed the orb at Thom. After a moment of thought, Thom found himself staring up at a towering Jackie. He really was the size of an ant! Jackie looked confused, so he called to her. She finally saw him and gasped. She picked him up and let him sit on the tip of her index finger. Thom tried to speak to her, but she couldn’t make out his tiny voice.

After a minute or two, Thom’s phone began ringing. Jackie took Thom, still on her finger, and went to answer the phone. When she answered the call, she heard a young woman’s voice asking for Thom.

“I’m sorry who is this?” said Jackie, confused.

“I’m his girlfriend sweetie, who exactly are you anyways?” said the woman over the phone.

“Wait, Thom’s girlfriend?” said Jackie, a hint of anger in her voice.

“Yeah, what’s it to you?” said the voice.

Jackie hung up and started shouting at the still-shrunken Thom on her finger. “Yeah! What is it to me?! Have you been sleeping around with some other woman?!”

Thom’s head shuddered at every thundering word that came out of Jackie’s mouth. He couldn’t believe he’d just been shell-shocked by girlfriend’s voice. From what he could make out, it sounded like she’d found out about Christine somehow. He needed to get unshrunk so he could talk to her.

Jackie was furious, she couldn’t believe that Thom would do this to her, after all this time. She looked at the little helpless body on her fingertip. She saw Thom desperately calling out to her, probably trying to tell her to restore him to normal size. Jackie thought about it, but realized that this was her opportunity to get back at Thom for what he did. She tried to think of something so demeaning, so thoughtless to do to Thom at his current size. She felt a small gurgle in her flat stomach, and she instantly had an idea.

“I could fart on him!” she thought to herself.

Jackie immediately brought Thom around to her backside, but she wondered if it was too mellow a punishment. She decided that she needed to teach him a lesson. Jackie wasn’t going to just fart on Thom, she was going to stick him in her sweaty, day-old thong, shove him right up against her stinky asshole, and blow a long hot fart right into his face. The thought almost brought a girlish giggle to her otherwise cold, calculating expression.

Thom was confused as Jackie brought him around to her butt a second time. Then he saw her pull down her jeans to reveal a light purple thong between two, pale, plump, freckled butt cheeks. He only started to panic when she started bringing him closer.

Jackie started to slowly bring Thom closer to her crack, she knew it was smelly, but she didn’t care. She bent over a little to spread her cheeks wider in preparation for Thom’s insertion. She felt a slight breeze waft over her sweaty thong and drift toward her approaching finger.

Thom watched as the giant Jackie bent over and her asscheeks opened before him. He then caught a staggering wiff of the sharp stench emanating from Jackie’s asscrack. As he drew closer he tried not to breathe through his nose. He started to plead with Jackie not to do this to him, and that he was sorry, but she couldn’t hear him, and she wouldn’t care anyway. Thom couldn’t get away from Jackie’s big, stinky ass.

Jackie felt he was close enough to view his true punishment. She reached back with her free hand and pulled her thong away from its resting place in her asscrack, and sighed as the fresh air washed over her sensitive anus. She then pressed Thom into the fabric that would sit against her asshole, and let the thong snap back into place. She closed her eyes and savored the idea of Thom being against her anus, the dirtiest part of her body, the lowest of the low. She reached back and massaged Thom against her asshole with her middle finger a few times

            Thom was half panicked, half suffocated. He was drenched in Jackie’s anal discharge and sweat, and was struggling to keep his face out of the foul brown hole. He winced as Jackie began to shove him against it, and was disgusted when he felt the giant sphincter contract with pleasure at his touch. He wondered how long Jackie would keep him in here. But then something happened that Thom did not expect as he felt the giant butthole seize tight.

            Jackie, now with Thom secured against her stinky asshole, bent over and placed her hands on her knees. She really had to fart, and was getting ready to blow it out all over Thom’s face. She felt her tummy gurgle with anticipation, she clenched her asshole to build up the pressure, and PPSSSSSSSSTTTHHHHHHHHT a massive, silent but deadly fart escaped her bowels with a loud hiss.

            Thom knew what was coming, and silently accepted his fate. He felt the sphincter open, and was instantly hit with a torrent of hot, toxic air from Jackie’s colon. The blast deafened and blinded him, blowing him back against the purple thong fabric. It filled his lungs, burned his skin, and penetrated every orifice; he was being consumed by Jackie’s fart. When the torrent finally subsided, he couldn’t breathe. He hacked up his destroyed lungs in clots, clenching his torso, and collapsed. He blacked out from extreme pain as he slowly asphyxiated from the lingering stench of Jackie’s round little butt.

 

Chapter End Notes:

New chapters will come when I can complete them. I'm very busy but will try to keep them coming at a reasonable pace if it gets postive reception. Feel free to check out my other story "Enhanced Procedures" is you're looking for more giantess butt action.

Regards,

ICM