- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The beginning of this chapter is mostly story progression, but the end contains some more graphic content. I also apologize for how intermittent my story updates are. I am bery busy and rarely find time or inspiration to write, and I appreciate your understanding. As always, enjoy!

*******************************

Jackie set Thom’s limp body down on a nearby table. She didn’t realize that he was slowly dying, and began to taunt him. After a few minutes, she noticed that Thom didn’t seem to be coming around; in fact, he was completely motionless. She stooped down and brought her face closer to him, wincing a little from the lingering scent of her ass coming from Thom’s body. She noticed almost immediately that he wasn’t breathing, and saw what looked like blood dripping down Thom’s chin. Jackie gasped, she hadn’t wanted to seriously hurt Thom, much less kill him! She began to panic.

“Oh my god! I can’t – I can’t believe my fart could ki-kill him like that. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god…” mumbled Jackie through tears.

Just then, she heard Thom’s cell phone ringing on the end table. He had taken it out of his pocket before Jackie had shrunk him, so it was still normal size. Jackie began to cry even harder, she didn’t know what to do. She never meant to murder Thom, and she sure didn’t want to spend the rest of her life in prison. Jackie tried her best to stow the emotions welling up in her, and decided that not answering the phone would only cause suspicion. She used every ounce of composure she had, stopped crying, and answered the phone.

The caller was one of Thom’s old friends, Adam. He was calling Thom to see if he wanted to do anything that night. Adam said that he and another of Thom’s friends, Jim, were nearby and wanted to hang out. Jackie knew both of these men, and considered them friendly enough, they had always been kind to her during their visits with Thom, but they were also the primary threat to her innocence since they were the only two people (besides Jackie) who were close to Thom. She needed a way to throw them off the scent, something that would keep them from inquiring about Thom.

As Jackie continued stalling Adam with small talk over the phone, she juggled possible options in her head. She could tell them that Thom had had an accident, but that would be a hard sell since it would seem almost impossible they would hear about it. She could say that Thom just disappeared, ran away, and hasn’t come back. Immediately she knew that was also far too suspicious. Jackie knew she was subconsciously avoiding one option, she could make Adam and Jim disappear. Once again, Jackie felt her darker, colder side begin to surface, but she knew that taking out Adam and Jim might be the only way to come out of this a free woman.

Jackie told Adam and Jim to meet her and Thom outside of town at a campsite in the woods they all knew. She said that they would bring some drinks and go stargazing. After she hung up, she wondered what she was going to do with Thom’s body. She thought about simply throwing it in the trash, but grew sick at the thought to discovering a little body in her dumpster. She needed something that would render Thom’s body unrecognizable, even in its shrunken state. After some thought she had an idea; Jackie picked up Thom’s corpse and dropped him into the kitchen sink garbage disposal. She winced at the chummy thunks coming from the drain when she turned them on, but after a few minutes they passed. She made sure to run the faucet long enough to rinse out any residual blood. After she finished disposing of Thom’s body, she put on some yoga pants and a Jacket and headed to the campsite.

The campsite wasn’t exactly remote, but it was far enough from the beaten path that it had few regular patrons. It was a secluded spot between a sizeable bluff and a thicket of trees, very private and hidden from an onlooker’s view. Jackie arrived, got out of her car, and examined the orb she had found earlier that day. She tested its effects once more on a nearby rock. Almost instantly, it shrank from a 30-pound sitting-rock to a pebble. Satisfied, Jackie set up a tent and made it appear that two people were camped out there. Not long after, Adam and Jim arrived, toting various gear and bottles of alcohol. Adam, always an extrovert, walked up and gave Jackie hug; she hated it when he did that.

“Is Thom skulking about somewhere out there? You know they say it’s creepy to stalk someone no matter how much you like ‘em!” called Adam into the woods.

“He should be back soon, he just needed to pee.” said Jackie calmly. “Why don’t you guys set down all your stuff, I’ve got something I want to show you before he gets back.”

After Adam and Jim set down their cargo, they walked over to Jackie, enthused and curious. Once they were close, Jackie opened her hand and showed them the orb. While they were gawking at it, she focused on a thought in her mind. She thought about them shrinking to only a quarter of an inch tall, and, surely enough, Adam and Jim shrunk.

Jackie hurried and grabbed them up off the grass while they were still disoriented, she didn’t want them to get away. She dropped both of them into a jar she had brought and left off the lid. She figured it would be impossible for them to find purchase on the smooth glass interior and climb out. After they reacquired their bearings, Adam and Jim stared in awe at Jackie through the side of their glass prison.

“Wha-what the fuck just happened?” said Jim, still incredulous. Adam still hadn’t said a word. Both men were struggling to comprehend their situation.

“Jackie, did you do this to us? Why?” said Adam, finally.

“At full size, just one of you could overpower me, but now you’re completely at my mercy. You do what I want, and you are the ones afraid of me.” said Jackie, a slight smirk on her lips. She had always been petite, and felt physically inferior to large men, every day she dealt with the threat of sexual assault and/or rape.

“Where the hell is Thom? What did you do with him?” said Jim, getting more and more nervous.

At this point, Jackie had resolved herself to killing Adam and Jim, so she saw no point in deceiving them further. “I killed Thom. He pissed me off, I meant only to hurt him but he died by accident. I have no intention of going to prison, and you two are the last loose ends.”

“Wait, you’re going to KILL US?! Just like that? Y-you can’t, I won’t tell I promise. I’m serious, just please please let us go!” pleaded Jim.

“I’m sorry, but I have no choice.” said Jackie coldly. She set the jar down as Adam and Jim continued to plead for their lives. She hadn’t thought of how she was actually going to kill them.

She could simply step on them, but she wondered if one might be fast enough to get away; she needed a way to kill them inside the jar. She thought about sealing off the top of the jar and letting Adam and Jim asphyxiate, but that would take too long. Almost instantly, she had a better idea. If her farts were potent enough to kill Thom at point blank range, perhaps concentrating a few inside a jar could kill two shrunken men.

As she pulled down her yoga pants, Jackie’s pale, round butt cheeks shown in the moonlight. She was still wearing her purple thong, and its sweaty fabric felt cool inside Jackie’s asscrack as it caught the breeze. She still felt slightly awkward bearing her ass in the open, and nervously walked over to the jar sitting on the grass. She stood over it, and, after composing herself, Jackie squatted down and placed her asscrack over the mouth of the jar, silencing the tiny voices of Adam and Jim.

Adam and Jim winced as Jackie told them she was going to kill them. They continued to plead, but Jackie simply set down the jar and walked away some distance. They watched her as she appeared to be thinking. Adam and Jim could only speculate how the giantess planned to dispatch them, but neither was expecting to see her take off her pants. As the giantess peeled the yoga pants off her round posterior, Adam’s and Jim’s hearts sank. They weren’t sure what this giantess was planning, but their theories were growing worse. They began to plead again when the towering white legs stood over them, but the giantess seemed too preoccupied to notice. They watched as the massive ass descended over their breathing hole, and sealed against the rim of the jar. A foul, pungent stench flooded the air within the jar. Adam and Jim writhed as septic fumes seethed from the Giantess’ ass. They looked up and saw the purple thong, and the outline of a massive pulsating anus behind it. The giantess sat there for what seemed like hours, but then a deafening sound assaulted their ears.

Jackie sat on the jar and struggled to muster a fart. She rubbed her stomach and heard it gurgle, with relief she began to feel a pressure build up behind her anus. While she waited, she began to contemplate her situation. She couldn’t deny that she found the thought of extinguishing two men simply by farting to be extremely empowering…and arousing. As she felt the pressure build, she began to massage her clit through her sweaty thong. She imagined how the stench of her ass must smell to her little victims. She smiled thinking that their last breaths will reek of her dirty asshole. Jackie rubbed her clit harder and harder, and sighed as she felt her fart push against her G-spot and her anus.

“Aw yeah, oh oh hmm mmm ooh yeah ugh Ugh UGH!” Jackie orgasmed, and less than a second later PPPPPPPTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHPLLLT! Hot stinky fart erupted from Jackie’s asshole and descended upon Adam and Jim. Jackie watched as they tried to claw for air, and eventually collapsed, blood dripping from their eyes, ears, and mouths.

After sitting a few minutes longer to make sure they were completely dead, Jackie dumped out the remains of Adam and Jim into her hand. She instantly revisited her sense of power and satisfaction at killing two people with nothing but her farts. However, she also needed to dispose of the bodies. Jackie suddenly had an idea, and without really thinking she lifted up each corpse one at a time, tilted her head back, and swallowed them whole.

Jackie stomach gurgled as it digested her victims, and she quickly packed up her gear, as well as that of Adam and Jim and headed home. Something was different about Jackie now, and for some reason she doubted Adam and Jim would be the last people she executed with her asshole.

 

Chapter End Notes:

******************************

Following chapters will be much more graphic and to the point, but narrative will be present for those who enjoy it. Thank you for reading, and reviews are always welcome.