- Text Size +

On her tablet, Tess saw Isabell from the front. There she stood, legs spread, hands on her hips, looking with an intense stare and a faint smile in the camera of a satellite.
One foot covered Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia, the other a small city called "Krems an der Donau". The latter was situated in an area called "Lower Austria", which now had to be renamed "Subterranean Austria". Isabell's feet and unfathomable weight pressed everything down below sea level, even in the mountainous country Austria was.

Her crotch, being at least 135 miles up in the air, hovered over the mountain Tess stood on. No doubt, her snatch could swallow the mountain without even feeling it entering her.

"Now what do you say Tess?" the giga- giantess boomed. "Do you think you can stand up against me? Outrun me? I dare you try it!"

She continued:

"Look at my toes! They alone are awe-inspiring beyond words. My big toe is nearly 3 miles high and 4 miles broad. A mountain in its own right.
My feet are capable, as I have proven, to crush entire cities in one step. Flatten an entire country within half an hour. Being 20 miles long, I pressed mountain ranges into flatlands, sand into glass, forests into diamonds with them. You'd have to walk for an entire day to circumvent my foot, without sleep or pausing.
My legs tower impossibly high into the sky, they carry me over a 130 miles long up in the air. Legs that bring me wherever I wish to go in no time. Muscles that possess so much power, they put the entire nuclear arsenal of Earth to a shame, only to create motion. I can walk through oceans without as much as wet most of my calves, and step over, if not on, the Himalaya, or the Grand Canyon!"

Tess wondered why the body heat of the giga-giantess didn't burn everything in her vicinity. And could something survive under her? No, that would be virtually impossible.

Isabell continued:

"When I crush cities I create new lakes with those almighty feet of mine. The soles of my feet arch so high that the Eiffel Tower can be placed under them without even touching the skin of my sole. I suck in clouds like wisps of smoke when I breathe. Icebergs are to me what ice cubes are to you. The surface of my body is bigger than most island nations. I cause huge floods with my pee."

Tess thought of the movie "Deep Impact", in which a huge tidal wave ravaged New York City. She imagined Isabell crouching next to the city, ready to empty her bladder. And then she peed. Now the tidal wave struck New York City again, but it was no sea water, but urine. An enormous, yellow, acidic tidal wave washed away entire city blocks. Huge skyscrapers crumbling like made of sand as the giantess's pee crashed against them.

And she remembered a trip to Switzerland, riding with the train from Geneva to Montreux, her goal. The ride took about an hour, all the time driving next to Lake Geneva. The lake was 45 miles long and contained 72 million acre-foot of water.

Isabell could drain the entire lake within seconds.

A train needed more than an hour to drive alongside it, but she, goddess Isabell, simply sucked in the water through her colossal lips, and nothing would remain of it in no time. Lake Geneva, simply gone.

Tess pondered Isabell's weight and vastness like that when her thoughts were suddenly interrupted. She saw how Isabell slowly lifted her right foot. She let it hover over the mountain Tess was on. Her sole, although many miles up in the air, blocked the entire sky. Tess was plunged in darkness as Isabell's foot slowly descended. She was going to be crushed, mountain and all.

The huge foot felt warm from a distance, but it was a warmth like a hairdryer running in front of her, no searing heat as Tess had expected. And why didn't she smell the odor of her feet? Of course, Tess realized, sweat odor was produced by bacteria, and there simply weren't enough of them to cover Isabell's skin.

Bacteria.... Tess felt less than a microbe. Here, in front of that living, descending sky that was a mere sole, she knew she was nothing. Less than a speck. Less than a mite. She was nothing.

CRUNCH! Isabell's foot hit Tess. She didn't feel pain, not even the skin of Isabell as she touched her. Tess was being crushed too quick for that. She only saw a brilliant white flash the moment Isabell hit her.