- Text Size +

Tess opened her eyes. It took a while before she realized where she was.

She was lying on the bicycle path.

Her head hurt. As soon as she recognized the surroundings, she turned. But there was no giantess, no Isabell. Only her bike, lying about two feet from her.

"Fuck," she silently swore. What had happened? She did fall, and whatever happened afterwards, it must have been a dream.

Make that a nightmare.

About that stupid bitch, Isabell. Tess chuckled. Isabell a giantess. Destroying all of Austria. Yeah, right.

Tess stood up, brushed herself off and picked up her bicycle. But then she noticed a small envelope attached to the handlebar. As she opened it, she froze. In it were a few pictures, showing a gigantic Isabell standing on Castle Schönbrunn, sitting on Alpine mountains and crushing people under her feet. Photoshopped, no doubt, but still. There also was a letter included, saying that if Tess "didn't want this to become real, she'd better watch her attitude towards me". Unsigned, but clearly from Isabell.

Everything came back to the totally confused Tess. She didn't know what to believe. If it had been a dream, what about the letter? And if it was not? No, all of Vienna was still there. Tess was baffled. She hadn't got a clue what to make of this, but she knew one thing. She'd never bother Isabell again. Dream or not.


That evening Isabell was chatting with Peter. It had all worked well.
Unknown to the scientists of Paris, Peter had finished building a second Matrixer a couple of days ago. Not one as big as the first, but a miniature version of it. About as big as a suitcase, light enough to be carried by one person, but with the same capacities as the original one. And because no one at the University of Paris knew about it, Peter could do with the small device whatever he wanted. Like borrowing it to Isabell.

So, as he told Isabell about the small Matrixer and agreed to borrow it to her, she had taken a high-speed train to Paris, got the small machine and thought of a plan to connect Tess to it. The latter was easy. All she needed was a steady piece of fish rope, nearly invisible, and tie it to a tree near the bicycle path Tess took to visit Mike. Isabell hid in the shrubs, the other end of the rope in her hands.
As soon as Tess approached on her bike, Isabell pulled the rope so her tormentor would ride against it, stumble and fall. Before Tess had gathered her wits, Isabell clubbed her with a sturdy stick, so she remained unconscious. Then she dragged her into the shrubs and connected her to the Matrixer. Of course Isabell had programmed it with another giantess-program, after having made some -indeed- photoshopped pictures on her home computer and written a warning note.

After an hour of two, the program had finished and Tess placed back on the road. Isabell taped the envelope with a letter and the pictures to her bike and made a run for it. Luckily, no one had seen anything, since the place was quite deserted.

It had all worked well, as Isabell found out at the University. She was not being bothered by either Mike nor Tess. Isabell was happy. And should anyone ever be mean to her again, she knew what to do....


THE END