- Text Size +

Tess swung back and forth in Isabell's hand as the giantess strolled. She became dizzy, and the height -about 100 feet from the ground- didn't make the situation better either.

Tess saw Isabell's legs, long and slightly muscled, and her feet, striding along the street. Her bare soles seemed tough as iron. They crushed cars without being cut by the sharp metal. They destroyed trees without being pierced by wooden splinters. People vanished under them, leaving little but a heap of unrecognizable gore. And Isabell didn't care about the destruction and killing under her. She just went on, as if there was nothing on her path.

Tess, although used to blood and corpses due to her study of medicine, got sick. Her view narrowed and blackened. She threw up, nauseous by the swinging and witnessing the killings. Her brownish barf fell down alongside Isabell's unstoppable legs, splattering on the ground after a few seconds.

Isabell didn't notice or ignored it. She walked steadily towards Mike's house, never even as much as glancing at what she stepped on.
She kicked a large van, which flew forcefully into a store. The heavy vehicle didn't even bent her toes as they rammed against it. Street lanterns buckled and disappeared under her soles, an entire fly-over was smashed to smithereens as her calf swung against it. Isabell simply walked through it. Her direction was always straight ahead, not caring what ended under her feet or against her vast body. As if Vienna wasn't even there.

CRASH! Her foot and calf swung through a six-story house, breaking it to tiny shards. People and furniture flew all over the area. The giantess stepped on the parking lot behind the building. Moving on, she flattened dozens of cars.

Pavement tiles and the asphalt of the street broke under her weight, sewer water welled up in her footprints. Panicked people were stepped on like vermin, smooched and splattered over the streets, pressed in the grass, kicked away violently.

Arriving in the area Mike lived, Isabell simply walked through the little houses, all of which were villa's, standing between her and Mike's home.

SMASH! Isabell's big toe crashed into a window. It broke to shards immediately, the giantess' big toe filling the entire frame.

CRUSH! The heel of her other foot broke through the roof, first crunching the tiles, then breaking the walls into pieces and finally coming to rest on the ground. As Isabell lifted her first foot, her big toe remained stuck in the window frame. But instead of toppling Isabell, she simply tore the frame and a piece of the masonry out of the wall. Her foot dragged it two steps with it, then it smashed under the 250 feet giantess' sole.

Isabell kept walking without care through the houses. They where as big as cigar cases to her and crushed under her feet like made of dry crackers.

As she trod on a fairly large villa, it broke with a loud smash and spat out huge clouds of smoke. Walls fell outward, gas hissed from broken pipes, furniture was obliterated. Another villa fell apart like a house of cards as the huge foot of the giantess stepped upon it.

Tess had to witness it all. Every smash, every scream of the people dying under Isabell's soles, every car being pressed into a flat metal disk made her -now empty- stomach churn.

Finally, the odd couple reached Mike's house. Isabell placed Tess against a tree.

"I've done before what I'm going to do with you now, but it'd take too long to tell," Isabell said and grinned. She tore a hair from her head and tied Tess to the tree with it. The 150 foot long, black hair of Isabell was as thick as a rope, and no matter how much Tess struggled, she couldn't get loose.

Mike, in the meantime, had emerged from the house and looked up at Isabell in awe. The 250 feet tall giantess had also seen him and scooped her ex up. Then she turned and simply sat down right on Mike's house. The fairly large villa immediately broke under Isabell's weight into smithereens. The walls collapsed, the windows smashed, and no doubt every single piece of furniture was destroyed under Isabell's huge behind.

"Ah, something sticks in my ass," Isabell said. She placed Mike on the ground and placed her foot on him so he wouldn't escape.

Tess made a face. Mike, a burly guy, disappeared entirely under Isabells gigantic, naked foot. If the giantess would press down a little more, Mike'd be squashed like an insect. And under her sole stuck a lot of blood, body parts, dirt and debris. All that was pressed on Mike now. Not to mention the odor of Isabells foot. Tess could only guess what her poor boyfriend had to go through now, captured under the 40 feet long, naked foot.

Isabell lifted herself halfway up. As she did so, she used her right hand for support. She placed it, on purpose, on Mike's garage next to the villa. As she brought her weight down on her hand, the garage collapsed under it. Her hand smashed through the roof, and crushed Mike's most cherished possession, a Harley Davidson bike, totally flat.

Grinning, she grabbed the thing that had stung in her behind. It was a small, smashed bed. Isabell held it in one hand, and picked up the flat Harley with the other.

"Ah look. What have we here. A Harley. Hm, they don't make them like they used to. A small girl's hand on it already flattens them... and what about this? Can't I sit on your bed anymore, Mikey? Can you imagine we fucked in there? Do you remember?"

Isabell grinned and threw both the bed and the Harley casually away. She retrieved Mike from under her foot.

"Tess and I came to visit you," she said to Mike. "Probably for the same thing."

Isabell smiled. "SEX!" she exclaimed and tore Mike's clothes from his body until he laid naked in her hand.

"Let's see who turns him on more, Tess. I start."