- Text Size +

"Ooh, Mikey, I love you so," Isabell cooed. She closed her eyes, pursed her enormous plush lips and began kissing and licking the tiny guy in her hand. Her huge tongue worked its way over Mike's body, it's tip playing with Mike's dick.

"Mmmm... oh yeah, I always enjoyed that one," Isabell said. "Boy, did I fuck him... yeah.... Oohh, and Mike likes it too," Isabell said, opening her eyes and seeing Mike's erection.

"Now, it seems Mike is still in love with me too, Tess. Let's have a fuck, for the good old times, shall we, Mikey?"

Isabell spread her enormous legs and rubbed Mike vigorously against her huge, naked, wet crotch. Soon, he was glimmering with Isabell's juice, his entire body looked like it was coated with baby oil.

His dick kept swelling and swelling. Tess gazed in disbelief as she saw Mike's sex organ reach a larger size than she had ever witnessed, not only on him, but also on a male sex symbol or porn star. It became larger than she ever thought was possible. Her boyfriend's dick had reached the size of a large salami, both in length and thickness.

"Look at that!" Isabell exclaimed. "You really like my cunt, right Mikey? Yes, you remember it, don't you? You always enjoyed having sex with me. Boy, did we fuck in here. You... hey, look at that! Wee!"

Much to Tess' horror and Isabell's amusement, Mike came.

Violently.

He shot his load forcefully even though neither he, nor Isabell touched his dick. Mike just gazed at the enormous, cavernous cunt in front of him, panting and snorting like a horse, his eyes nearly popping out of their sockets. His hugely engorged dick twitched wildly as it threw out its load. But what was the most remarkable of it all was the amount of sperm.

Not just two or three cumshots.

But eleven!

Eleven times a thick geyser of semen flew out of his dick, splattered against Isabell's huge cunt, the whitish stuff dripping down her public hair.

Tess watched in amazement. Her fear and terror was forgotten for a moment as she saw Mike's impossibly huge amount of sperm.

"Wee!" Isabell playfully exclaimed again as Mike was finished. "Now that is what I call generous! It seems Mike loves me tremendously. Or did he ever explode like that when with you, Tess? Even when you are jerking him off or fucking him? I doubt it! It looks like he spent his storage for an entire week over here. Ha, ha!"

Mike was exhausted. He fell, nearly unconscious, on his knees and then collapsed sideward. In the meantime, Tess' amazement had been replaced with disgust. Her boyfriend had come, impossibly huge, while watching her rival, Isabell. She had witnessed with disgust every single wave of sperm gushing from his dick. She struggled to get loose, to get to Mike and slap him, kick him, beat him up. But Isabell's hair was too thick and strong for her to break. It kept Tess tied firmly against the tree.

"Well, that was already quite an orgasm," Isabell remarked, who enjoyed Tess reactions. "But I'll show you the mean of coming huge. Come here Mike."

Isabell grabbed the half-limp Mike and without much fuss, inserted him in her cunt.

With her index finger, Isabell pushed Mike entirely inside her. The huge pussy opened like made of rubber as it sucked the not-quite-small body of Mike inside. With smacking sounds made by Isabell's wet pussylips, Mike was gobbled up.

Isabell, her ex inside her, reached for another tree. She grabbed an about 30 feet high birch and tore it out of the ground. With her strong muscles, she tore of the branches and roots with ease. Then, as if the trunk is a pestle and her groin a mortar, she pounded the tree inside her.

"Ah, deeper, deeper!" she blissfully moaned as she twisted and turned the trunk in her pussy. "Yes, struggle Mikey! Make me hot! Yes... yes...".

Tess watched with unbelief and horror as the enormous girl before her satisfied herself by sticking a full-grown adult inside her and is now pushing him even deeper with a tree trunk.

Isabell began to twitch. Her mouth half open, eyes closed and head tilted back, her orgasm was approaching. Still pounding the trunk in her, faster and faster, she came.

"Ah...ah... AAAAHHH!!!" Isabell let loose, unashamed, before Tess. Her huge pussy spat hot juices all over the garden, while her ass grinded the remains of Mike's house into nothingness. It's owner was vomited out of Isabell's cunt as she came, the trunk already removed. Covered in slime, severely bruised by the stick and the tight walls of her pussy, but still alive, Mike was thrown on the grass. Tess, however, didn't see it. She had turned her head away, eyes closed, because Isabell came so violently her juices even reached Tess, splattering on her face and clothes.

Isabell sighted in bliss. A huge orgasm indeed.

"Oh, look, it's a boy! I've got a son! Ha, ha!" she joked, looking at Mike.

Tess suddenly began screaming. "YOU FUCKING BITCH!!! LEAVE MY LOVE ALONE! FUCK OFF, YOU GODDAMN WHORE! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!!!"

Isabell looked a bit aback at the tiny girl, tied to the tree, screaming and yelling at her. Tess continued her swearing and cursing, but the result was that Isabell got angry. And that was something bad.