- Text Size +

It took a few seconds before Tess fully realized what she saw. It was no illusion, no hallucination caused by the smash she made. Isabell was really a giantess, standing a dozen feet from her and looking down at her with a faint smile on her face.
Tess couldn't do or say anything. She just stared at the giantess before her, in her full naked glory. Isabell's long, black hair waved gently in the wind, her eyes fixed on her, and, as Tess saw now, she held her bike between thumb and index finger. It looked like a small toy in Isabell's hands. Then the giantess spoke.

"Well, well. Not so tough now, aren't we? Do you have anything to say, hm?" Isabell grinned. "I've concocted a potion, one that makes me grow. And, as you see, with great success. Now you've got a problem, missy."

Isabell's words did hit their mark. Tess, realizing the situation she was in, began screaming, got up quickly and made a run for it.

But just after a few yards, Isabell's enormous foot appeared. It trod softly on the path before her. Tess, not able to dodge, tripped over Isabell's big toe and fell on the other four.

"Did you think you could outrun me?" she heard Isabell say. "You are dumber than I thought, and that already was pretty dumb. Even when you ride your bike I am faster than you, even if I just walk. And I'm much stronger as well!"

To prove her last words, Isabell raised her toes. They lifted Tess easily, making her roll over Isabell's foot.

"See? Even my little toes can lift your entire body just like that. You are nothing to me! I could just step on you and squish you. To me, you are as small as a little frog!"

Isabell plucked Tess from her foot and raised her towards her face. Tess tried to break loose, but she was held firmly in Isabell's hand, her grasp far too strong for Tess to break. She couldn't even make her fingers, each longer that her entire body, budge the slightest. Isabell's strength, as she said, was indeed vast.

As Tess was being held before the giantess' face, she saw the enormous eyes, each as big as a large office window, the huge nose and pimples on her skin the size of ping pong balls.

"Perhaps I should just eat you and be done with it," Isabell muttered. She opened her mouth, large enough to swallow Tess whole, and brought her little captive over it.

Tess screamed. She was transpiring and trembling like mad. She vaguely felt the hot breath of Isabell, saw her huge tongue and looked into the darkness of the enormous maw that was her mouth.

"No," Isabell said. "I have another idea. You where about to visit Mike, right? Good idea, why don't we go there together?"

Isabell held Tess' bicycle up.

"I'll give you a hike. I don't think we need this," she said. With that, Isabell crushed the tiny bike in her hand like nothing. Its metal frame bent and buckled like a paperclip, the tires deformed, the chain sprang loose. Tess could do nothing but watch how her bicycle, an expensive (500 Euro) piece was demolished in the hand of a 250 foot tall girl.

Isabell tossed the wreck away and rubbed her hand on her hip. "Easily destroyed. Nothing but junk," she said. Smiling, she looked at Tess.

"Shocked? Don't be. You haven't seen nothin' yet. Oh, and I've got a present for you," the giantess said, reaching behind her ear. Isabell conjured up a tablet and put in deftly in Tess' pocket.

"With this tablet you can watch TV, even without an internet connection," Isabell said. "You'll need it later, I can tell you that."

And holding Tess in her hand, the arm of which dangled casually along her body, Isabell went on her way to Mike's house.