- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm super sorry about the insane delay. I just haven't been in the mood.

 

The high pitch wail of the suit filled my ears. I knew immediately that I wasn't dead but the world around me was blacked out. The buzzer flashed in the corner at 3% saying the suit barely had enough power to keep me from bleeding to death by coordinating the Nano-bots. I looked off to the far side of the helmet and blinked for a status report. The suit told me that I had 8 broken ribs, a collapsed lung, massive internal bleeding and almost every bone in my limbs had at least 4 fractures in it. I knew that the suit had powerful painkillers built into it which was why I couldn't feel anything, 'That or my neck is broke' I thought to myself. I could feel the Nano-bots begin working on me piecing my shattered frame back together. I felt my ribs be put back into place along with the holes left in my organs from puncture wounds. I took a full breath and noticed the reddish tint on the HUD. I knew that I would need to get out of the suit and wash it down but at the moment that was currently out of the question. I tracked the progress on the suit as it repaired my bones until it gave the ‘go-ahead’ to move around. I was sore everywhere and I knew if I looked into a mirror I would be covered in bruises and cuts. They would get better in a while but right now the system was configured for core-functions only.

            I glanced back at the power reading to see that I was back to 15%. It would continue to climb in the next 20 minutes saying I had no more deadly encounters. I blinked and set the suit to camouflage, a safety protocol incase we got into a situation like this and then activated the night vision. I recognized the area of Jasper’s desk. Jasper was passed out on the bed, I assumed sleeping. I walked around the desk testing the joints and the functions of the suit. At 45% power I jumped off the desk and the jets glided me down to a soundless landing. I turned the radar on high alert so that I would get an alarm even if a dust particle fell 10 feet behind me. I noticed that the door was ajar and sprinted towards it. I had taken beatings similar to this and I have been closer to death than I was in her boot, but there was something that unnerved me about the whole thing I just couldn't pinpoint it.

I flew around the house taking in the grainy gray scale that formed around me.  I noticed that the kitchen sink was plugged and partially filled with water and dishes.  I landed in the water and hit the eject button on the suit. The suit split down the middle and I stepped out of the suit into utter darkness. I told the suit to activate dim lights so I could see to get myself cleaned up. When the suit illuminated the water I was shocked at how blood-soaked my clothes were. I rinsed them off as fast as I could and splashed water into the suit before ordering the self-cleansing process that would sterilize the inside of the suit.

In 35 minutes the suit finished the process and I was shivering from the room temperature of the water. I climbed into the nice warm suit and let it seal itself around me again. I flew out of the water and spun myself in a circle to shake the excess water off the suit so I didn't make a trail of water. I looked over at the power meter to see that I was back to full power. I flipped the power core from conservative to damage mode, which meant it would be running all the time. The only thing about that was I had to keep moving to keep the system from frying. It wouldn't fry everything. The core would just kick out and the Nano-bots would have to fix the wiring before the core kicked back on again. I was flew up to the highest point in the house which was in one of the grates for a ventilation shaft as I pulled up a virtual document of the form Jasper had signed. I scrolled through it to see that she had rented previous units before and most of them wound up permanently wounded or worse. “Why the fuck did they rent me out to a psycho-path?” I asked as I closed the document.

“Because I’m their best customer” Jasper shined a light up on the grate. “Very clever of you. I can see why you are their most prized consort.” She paused as she contemplated on how to get me down. “Lets say you come down and we can talk about it over breakfast. 

I mulled it over in my head as Jasper stared up at me. “Allow me the use of my defenses incase you get carried away again.”

“You call that carried away?” She laughed at me. “If I got carried away you would be dead and I would just pay the fee again. Your life isn’t important to me, you're just a glorified whore, that's all.”

“Really?” I said as I looked down at her.

“If you're not down her in 3 minutes I am going to get a stepladder and then I am going to kill you.” Jasper threatened.

“You asked.” I let go of the grate and blasted over her head and skidded across the top of the fridge before falling behind it and landing with a thud on the ground.  I smiled to myself at the small victory.

“Stop smiling. This isn’t funny,” she told me. I knew that I was pushing my luck with her. Based off of the lack of emotional sympathy I already knew she wasn't enjoying this. I looked around the small area I had landed in. it was filthy and sticky saying it hadn’t been cleaned in awhile. I looked under the fridge to see that it was touching the ground, which meant I would have to fly back the way I came. I flew up over the fridge and landed on the top of it just close enough for Jasper to reach up and grab me if she wanted.

“How may I serve you Jasper?” I asked as I sat down on the fridge.

“Glad to see that you defaulted back to serving setting. I noticed that you have more power than before. Which means you can take a hell of a more beating than last time. I’ve studied your type while beating the crap out of them. Most of you scream more than you do. I like the screamers. Regardless, if you listen to me and take my punishments I will beat you until I hear the alarm and then I’ll quit. I’ll let the suit regenerate you and it and then I will go back at it.  If you disobey I will push you past the point of genetic repair. Do you understand?” She asked me as reached her hand out towards me.

“Yes Jasper.” I said as I stepped out onto her hand. She took me and then set me on the counter next to her purse. She flipped on the kitchen lights and then began cooking breakfast. I pulled up the Jasper’s renter file to see that I was the smallest model she has rented. I was considered petite not because of the size that I shrunk down to but my size in real-life I was 4’ 7” and weighed a little over 95lbs. I knew when I signed up for the job I would be considered petite due to the resilience of my body compared to some of the other models. That was why I got such a powerful suit and serum. Even then the max limit that I could take was 75 pounds under   what Jasper weighed.

The limit was determined of how long you could take being indefinitely walked on/sat on. At my status anything over our limit I would last roughly 2 hours underfoot and 2 hours of being sat on. I knew that if Jasper wanted too she would be able to kill me. It was far within her limits to do so.

After Jasper had prepared one of the small meals designed for me, and a regular sized meal for her. She set me down on the table and then proceeded to sit down across the table.

“I noticed you cleaned yourself up a bit.” She said between mouthfuls.

“I don’t like being covered in my own blood. The smell bothers me.” I said as I ate the meal quickly.

“Slow down, I’m not going to do anything to you while you’re outside of that suit. Especially since you’re a petite model.” She spoke the last part with a hint of bitterness.

“I looked at your record. I noticed that you usually get people who can take 10 times the weight I can? Why me?” I asked her.

“Not sure yet. But you’re lots of fun. I would have to say that was the most excited I felt in a very long time.” She said as she went back to her food. I felt chills go down my spine again. I thought about crawling back into the suit and turning invisible until it was my time to go back but then I knew she would kill me the second she found me. “I’m going to go back to bed. Feel free to do as you wish but when I wake up I expect you to be ready for one hell of a beating.”

“Where do you want me to sleep?” I asked as I finished the last of my food.

“You can sleep…” she thought about it as I got back into the suit,  “Sleep on the armrest of the couch. I promise I will wake you up before the next session.”

I nodded before flying over to the couch in the living room. I saw that it must have been where most of the others had slept because there was already Micro Inc. overnight station, complete with everything a consort needed to spend the night. I stripped out of the suit and out of the clothes that hadn’t dried yet. I crawled into the bed as the station about the size of two shoeboxes, closed around me to form a protective barrier.

I felt everything shift and snapped awake. After spending so many nights in places I try to forget I became a very light sleeper. The clear barrier showed Jasper peering in. I scrambled to get dressed in clothes that were my size and crawled into the suit. As soon as I booted up the suit the shelter unfolded itself and Jasper scooped me off my feet with blinding fast reflexes.  “I hope you got your rest. I have this routine that I go through with all the consorts but since you are a petite I am going to have to alter it a bit, don't worry I’m not cutting anything out I’m just shortening everything. If I have it figured right you can endure roughly 2 hours of constant pressure and 45 minutes of brutal torture right?” she asked as I was once again placed on the table.

“Yes.” I said softly.

“You're quite weak to be honest. I know that part of your limitation is because of your lung density but two hours is ungodly short. It is what it is though,” She paused as she sniffed the air, “did you leave the core on damage mode?”

“Shit.” I muttered as the system flashed a power warning before blacking out.

“It’s fine. Just means you can’t defend yourself” She smiled before I felt myself hurling through the air. I slammed into the wall before slamming into the ground.

The HUD on the screen was blank which allowed me a view of the room. I tried to move but without the suits help I was just deadweight.

Jasper walked over and picked me up. She threw me across the room and I slammed into the fridge with a crack. I knew even without power she could do this for 45 minutes before I began to break bones. Unless she started stomping on me again.

Jasper walked over and picked me again. “Having fun yet?” she asked.

I wasn't able to respond due to the fact the mike ran off of power. I noticed for the first time today that she wasn’t wearing any pants or socks. I felt us walking back to her bedroom again I knew that she was getting ready to beat the crap out of me again.  Jasper was only wearing a cami and a pair of panties that seemed like it could be a size to small. I felt apprehensive on what she might be planning.

I felt the suit start to buzz to life as we entered Jasper’s room. I smiled to myself as I tried to move around and tried to get free. “You thought that this was going to be easy? Hah!” Jasper taunted.

“What do you mea…”? I started but then I felt a surge of high voltage go through me and then the suit went black.

“That was enough juice to take the power core offline for an hour and a half. Don't worry the shock absorbers in suit aren’t damaged so you will be able to stand the next part.” She cooed at me as she hurled me towards the wall above her desk. I slammed into the wall and heard another crack somewhere in the suit. I tried to move because I was embedded into the wall when I fell into the chair her wooden computer chair. I knew what she was planning. Without air the suit couldn't circulate the air in the suit, or keep the pressure of her sitting on me off. She was going to crush me while suffocating the life out of me. I sat in the chair trying to contemplate my options. I wasn't really scared of the pressure or the pain. It was death that I feared and without the power core online that could easily happened. I realized with sickening thought I was kind of looking forward to this because deep down I loved the pain, which was I never screamed.

She walked over and looked down at me once. The shadow she casted almost blocked out the light. I braced myself for impact as she landed on me with a thud. The suit immediately started to groan against her. I could feel the pressure of her on top of me as breathing was difficult and would only get worse. I was under the flesh of her right cheek with her right hipbone positioned right on top of my chest. I could tell that she had definitely done this before. I should’ve checked the logs before I agreed to this. I felt her cross her legs as it added even more weight on top of me and the first cross support in the suit began to creak.

The problem with Jasper being so heavy was that the said shock absorbers were already compressed all the way down. The suit was designed to hold the client off the consort and what it couldn’t handle would be transfer to the consort. But the issue with me was that I was petite which meant my density after I shrank down was 1/8 of the other consorts. In less technical terms I was more brittle than they were and in turn couldn't take as much pressure. And without me to help support the suit, everything including myself snapped at a lot faster pace.

I heard music turn on followed by Jasper shifting in the seat which grinded me against the wood. I knew that this would take awhile and I couldn’t wait until it was over.

“This is boring.” Jasper said as she raised herself off me and landed a little harder. Another support snapped and my breathing was constricted to short gasps. At the rate I was going I would pass out from crush asphyxia in twenty minutes.

She lifted off of me again and landed with an audible thwack. The air was knocked out of me and my vision was wavy due to lack of oxygen. I wasn't doing very well under her.

“I can feel you hyperventilating. I thought you were a pro at this.” Jasper taunted as she landed on me again. Knocking the wind out of me while popping my shoulder out of place.

 I wanted to tell her that I never did this without the suits assistance because I was so small, but without power all I could do was grimace.

“What? Nothing to say?” she said as she rocked back and forth on hips slowly breaking the supports in the suit. “I guess I will have to punish you for not answering Me.” she said as she lifted off of me and stood. I only saw light for a second before she landed on me with the force of somebody 4 times her size.

The screen cracked down the middle and most of the supports in the suit snapped almost instantly. The suit collapsed down onto my chest for the first time I got here I felt her true Jasper’s true weight bare down on me. I was trying my best to hold my breath against her so she would crush the air out of me but my muscles could hold it and the air went rushing out of my lungs.

As soon as that happened I could feel the joints in my body trying to accommodate for the weight by popping out of place. My vision was fading fast as I couldn't take a breath in. she rose above me and I sucked in a breath against pained ribs. “Cat got your tongue?” She asked.

I tried to say something but I couldn't due to the fact I was gasping for air. “ You could move your head or nod or something. Let me know how I’m doing?” she said with a sinister smile knowing that the suit was paralyzing me. “Nothing fine. That’s going to be punished. Should’ve spoke up when you could.”

 I tried to yell as she slammed her ass back on me. I felt my shoulder snap along with my collarbone. The pain was blinding white as she rocked back and forth on top of me again. She stood up and looked at me. “This is for being a smart ass earlier.” She said as she stood up again.

She jumped and kicked her legs out from under her and landed on me. My limbs broke simultaneously and I blood shot into my mouth as I could feel my internal organs being ripped open. The nanobots in my body would start going to work on it right away but I could tell with her on me she would only cause more damage. She stayed there a minute as my lungs filled with blood. Before getting off. She smiled at me as I tried to cough up blood by my muscles were ripped to shreds by shattered ribs. She wanted to butt-drop me one more time, I could see it in her eyes. Instead, she took what looked to be a tazer and zapped the suit. The power-core snapped back on, pulling the chest plate and supports out of my mangled chest. I smiled to myself as a thought crossed my mind. This is the reason we weren’t allowed breast implants.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a comment on what you might want to see next? More violence or more exposition?