- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 Sorry about the delay. Again.

I woke with a start. I was already in the suit and based on my surroundings I wasn’t in the overnight station anymore. It didn’t surprise me at all that they had hacked the station to allow for it to be opened against the consort’s wishes. I was hesitant on the fact that Sasha and Mickey were only using the suit for the surveillance features, regardless of whether or not I approved of it. I would more than likely be filing a report with Micro after this; that is if I made it through.

I could tell that I was strapped to a board and the motor functions of the suit had been disabled. I tried to look around when Sasha’s filled my vision.

“Glad to see you’re awake darling. We’ve modified the suit as you may have noticed but it can’t take much more than a 30 minutes session. So we’re not quite sure on how we’re getting the footage but we shall obtain it, you’re just going to have to be strong and endure.”

“Why can’t I move?!” I yelled and the microphone on the suit caused Sasha to jump.

“Sorry, I didn’t know that this was still enabled, mistress.” I sneered.

“We have the motor functions of the suit disabled. And they will remain that way until after the end of the shooting. Can’t have you wiggling up a storm while somebody is sitting on you and get us in trouble. Our school has a very strict policy on bringing consorts to school but what they don’t know doesn’t hurt us. Just you.” Sasha motioned to her brother who had pulled up the model of the suit on a tablet.

“These are the modifications that were made to the suit.” He pointed to the chest are and the skull “These sections have been retrofitted with extra shock absorbers and bioplastic. We’ve installed a faster Nano-bot system but at the cost of more power consumption. You don’t have the AI system to help you. The cameras have been enhanced for obvious reasons and the life support alarm has been taken out again for obvious reasons. Your damage will continue to display on your screen not for your benefit but that of the viewers. The camouflage has been activated but all of the other defenses have been disabled. If the suit goes into cardiac arrest we will rescue you, not before then. You will be taped down to one of the chairs and I or Sasha will retrieve you after the class is over. As soon as we enter the school, the outside speakers on the suit will be disabled, so feel free to scream because nobody is going to hear you, for the ten million or so people who have been requesting this clip since you became famous.”

“Did I miss anything sis?” he asked as he turned away from me.
            “The escape act?” Sasha said.

“Right,” Mickey turned back to looking at me, “Any attempts to escape will be met by probable death. Especially if you try to eject yourself while the person is sitting on you. I know the consort act between the USA government and Micro Inc. says that we are liable for your well-being but if you try to escape and die in the process we are not responsible. We will only intervene at the last moment and then it might be too late, we will just see if you live up to your rep ‘as one of the toughest petites around.’” I cringed at the old motto that I had attached with the advertisement they used to give out. It had resulted in one to many close calls. As I assume this might be the case as well. “Now, if you don’t mind. Time to say good night.” Mickey said and swung a hammer at my head.

Tricky bastard I thought and then all was black.

Usually when you get knocked out cold as a consort the places you wake up are stranger than where you fell asleep. But at the moment I knew this place. It was the place of hell for more times than one, mostly because I was short.  My head had a slight throb in it I assumed it was from the hammer, but maybe I had gotten the video over with and passed with flying colors. Dream on I told myself. They would want me awake because most unaware videos have the small one (me) freaking out while the giant/giantess obliviously crushes them. I wouldn’t give them the satisfaction of hearing me scream though.

I tried the different controls on my hands and almost all of them sounded with the answer ‘control disabled’. It was something the corporation did to stop the suits from flying themselves, in case anybody wanted to steal one. And in the few cases it sealed a consort in due to a faulty sensor or something. I knew this was purposeful hijacking and I would definitely be detailing a report about it, but hey; maybe his modifications would hold and I would come out unscathed. I laughed at myself. Considering the only thing that was reinforced was the chest and the head piece even if the person was light as a feather I would still have shattered limbs at the end of the class period because high schoolers don’t sit still.

I tried to crane my head but the suit wouldn’t budge. I looked out the HUD and could see the obscured light of the outside world caused by the tape.  I tried to move my arm and I could only strain the muscle against the point where the suit would’ve been told to move but didn’t. “Fuck him.” I groaned. 

After what seemed like ten minutes of struggling against the controls I slumped back in the little space that I had in the suit, drenched in my own suit. I knew that my clothes were sticking to my but without any controls I couldn’t adjust the temperature of the suit nor, take these clothes off. It would only get hotter when people started to show up. I tried looking around for a clock only to find the faded white ceiling tiles, the back of a blue chair and the bottom of the desk that the chair was attached to. Desk had gum on the bottom of it but nothing else that would be of use anyways.

I tried the AC control again only to get the message of ‘control disabled’. My only question, why would he disable the only thing that would bring in fresh. It clicked after a moment. The suction from the suit no matter how minute would work off the tape and I would be free. “Fuck you” I said hoping that he was actually filming right now. I was glad for the fact that these suits didn’t have the face cameras on them. I was startled by the sound of footsteps walking past and then I heard a feminine voice, “Hello Mickey.”

“Hey Ms. Fryer” He grumbled. From the sounds of it he was at least three isles over. Or three chairs behind me.

Tricky bastard. Come in here and tape me down. Boy if I ever get ahold of him in when I am not shrunk… “And fuck that” I said out loud.  Even outside of the suit I was still 4’7” which put Mickey a good foot and a half taller than me.  Stupid genetics.

I waited as people filed in slowly. From my guess this was the first class of the day because everybody was bitching about it being Monday. I tried to think of something other than the warmth of the suit when a shadow passed over me. I snapped to attention just as jean-clad ass slammed into me.

The suit creaked underneath the weight of the person and as soon as it was there it was gone.  A face reappeared and a girl with hazel green eyes and wavy brown hair stared straight at me. “What’s wrong?” somebody asked her.

“Nothing,” I heard her say as she turned and answered them. She hesitated a couple of seconds before slamming back down into me. The suit creaked loudly this time in audible protest that it couldn’t handle her weight. She rolled her ass across the seat and cracks started to form across the screen. This wasn’t good.

She lifted herself up again and slammed back down into me. “It just feels like I’m sitting on something.” I wanted to shout at her that she was, but I knew the mic wouldn’t work and she would never hear me.

“Oh,” was all her friend said. The girl waited for a few seconds. I was perpendicular so I had the bottom half of her embezzled right pocket pressed into the helmet of the suit. She lifted up again and then slammed down into me again. I heard a support in the leg section give out and her weight collapsed onto my legs.

The heat inside the suit had gone up considerably as I could feel sweat droplets rolling down my forehead as I tried to drip them away from my eyes.

The power rating on the suit was dropping per second. It was doing an okay job at holding her off but at the expense of the power being sucked out of the core. I tried my controls again as she lifted herself off of me again. I braced for impact but saw a hand instead reach for me. Her hand glazed the top of the tape and stopped. I stared at the hand hovered above me. They were soft and had green painted nails with a glossy finish. I could see the wrinkles of her fingerprint as she pushed into the tape and felt the suit.

Satisfied that she was only sitting on a piece of tape she pulled her hand out and then slammed back into me. I could tell that the lump was bugging her. She dragged from the left side of the chair compressing the supports of the suit to the max and then steam rolled up the suit. I watched the fold of her jeans un-crease over me as she pulled the denim steam roller across my chest. The modified support that Mickey had built gave away with a slow crack. The suit bottomed out and she slammed into my chest knocking the air out of my lungs. She was still steam rolling sideways and the suit crushed my esophagus shut before she hooked on my chin and knocked my head over backward. She settled down onto the suit again.

It sank down crushing into my stomach and thighs where the supports had already gone out. I felt her straighten up as it ground her hipbone onto the chest plate on the suit. “Yes Olivia” the teacher asked.

“May I switch seats?” Olivia asked.

“Why?” Ms. Fryer

“It feels like this one is broken.” Olivia said as she stood up and pointed at me and the suit.

“Just me you dumb twit” I muttered as Miss Fryer, a woman in her early thirties walked over and looked at the seat. She stared straight at me her brown eyes match the brown hair with highlights. She ran her hands over the seat real fast and turned back to Olivia.

“It seems fine” she said to Olivia and then turned to go back to the front of the room.

Olivia looked down at me one more time and then she slammed her ass back down onto the chair. The suit made ghastly crunch as the shock absorbers gave out.

I felt a rib snap a she lifted her left cheek up and shifted backwards before settling back down evenly on the suit.

I thought that I would be okay until she started to steam roll back and forth. Pushing her ass into the suit and then dragging it to one side or the other. Without the supports her weight pushed down unadulterated.

The side of the suit split and the screen lost power at 23% it didn’t matter much now.  I was grateful as she lifted off again. She turned for only a second and glared at suit mildly puzzled and then turned her head as she put both hands on either side of the chair and slammed back down into me.

The force hit me square on as the chest piece split in two and cracked three of my ribs where they connected to my sternum. She dragged her right cheek back across the bottom half of the suit separating my ankles from my legs and then grinding my broken ribs against the sternum. I let a silent gasp mostly because she had tooth paste rolled all the air out of me.

She lifted herself off again, hanging for a second before slamming into me. I felt my knees snap backwards as her left hip bone slammed into them.

She swiveled left and right which caused my head to be snapped to the ground so all I could see was down her leg.

I felt her lift up one more time barley an inch off the chair and she landed all of her weight on her right cheek and the faceplate cracked down the middle. Her hip circulated over my head snapping upright and then to the left where all I could see was the backside of her butt cheek and then back up directly into her jeans. She finally settled into the chair.

With the face plate broken and the chest plate split in two I had her full weight resting on top of me. The first couple of minutes happened without incident and then she unclenched her cheeks and weight splayed out over the chair filling in the cracks in the suit and me. My nose broke with wet crunch and blood pooled into my mouth and throat.  I tried swallowing but with her pushing down on the chest and throat piece I could barely wheeze out of the side of my mouth. I opened my mouth and I felt the force snap my jaw in half. The bottom part of my jaw pushed down and touched the top of my throat while the blood leaked out of my mouth and down the side of my side of my neck.

It felt nice compared to the temperature and humidity that were radiating off of Olivia’s body.

She lifted up slightly to see if she could see the lump that she was sitting on. I looked into her eyes before she dropped herself back down onto me. I couldn’t brace for the impact partially because my arms, shoulder, and ribs were broken in multiple places partially because I didn’t have the air or strength to do so. She landed with her right cheek again right on my stomach. The suit and my hips snapped simultaneously in a crack that sounded like a gun shot.  She jumped again and landed back on my chest which crushed my floating ribs into my back and through my lungs. She then swiveled off of me almost ripping my battered body in half. She looked down and then let out a shrill scream. I felt my lungs suck in air and then my body convulsed before I felt the vomit leaving my stomach and as I passed out. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you have enjoyed it so far. Let know what you think below. I shall try to continue this soon.