- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 (( I wanted to write something from the 2nd person perspective.  Similar to things I've read on writing.com.  This is a short story, so no follow up chapters.  Tell me what you think! ))

Author's Chapter Notes:

 ( Do you like the 2nd person perspective?  Let me know what you thought about the story so that I can improve for my next adventures in writing! )

       Tonight was a hell of a night. You and your girlfriend, Paige, had hit the clubs pretty hard. She's always been a bit of a good girl, so you were surprised that she came out, but if it wasn't for her, there's no telling where your drunk ass might have ended up. She insisted on being the designated driver, watching you embarrassingly dance all over her, having had a few drinks too many. Of course, the catch is that you're both only 17 years old. You have a fake driver's license saying that you're 22, and while you also had one made for her, she's never used it.

     So here you are, laying down in the backseat of Paige's car, thinking about your totally awesome dance moves. You have no idea why she had been laughing so hard when you brought out the Robot dance. Still, you chuckle, slightly intoxicated, which makes you a little goofy, and reminiscing. This is the life. The car starts bumping up and down, reminding you that you're outside the city limits and heading down the little dirt road that leads to Paige's house.

     “We're almost there. You can sleep on the couch. Just try to be out before Lindsey gets up for church. I've already set an alarm on your phone.”

     Paige thinks of everything, such a sweetie. Lindsey is her over protective 25 year old sister. She is nice most days but you've known her to be kind of a bitch. She would rat on you spending the night if she found out. Their other sister, Kristen, is probably the coolest of the bunch but is only 14. She still has braces and has just started high school whereas you and Paige are just finishing. All three sisters look very similar, dark curly brown hair, full lips with Lindsey and Paige sharing green eyes, Kristen having blue. Lindsey has a full hourglass figure, Paige is incredibly athletic and Kristen is really skinny but no muscle.

     The car stops. You hear the heels your girlfriend walking back to your door outside. She opens it, plants a big smooch on your forehead and then heads inside her house. You know it's after midnight and that her parents are gone for the weekend, and while you would love to take things in a more intimate direction, you can't risk Lindsey finding out.

     You sit up and then exit the car. Making your way to the front door you notice a light in the window upstairs to your left. It takes you just a moment to sigh a breath of relief. Just Kristen. Again, she's cool. Maybe that's because she's had a bit of a thing for you since you and Paige first got together three years ago, but she would never rat on you.

     As you make it inside the warm house, you again realize just how wealthy this family is. Two story brick house, everything super clean, everything brand new. How did you ever land such a catch? You look at the couch, seeing a blanket already laid out for you. Nice. You walk over and plop down. You're probably sober enough to drive, just buzzed really, but Paige insists you sleep it off.

     You pull the blanket over yourself, ready to pass out. You close your eyes to block out the ceiling lamp's light, only to sense a shadow falling on your face. You blink and see Kristen beaming down at you, multi-colored bands and metallic wires running through her mouth. She's wearing a white tank top and pink pajama bottoms.

     “Hey, I just wanted to say that I totally would. I know you like it, so I would, you know, for you. Totally.”

     “What?” You have no idea what she's talking about.

     “If you shrank. I would totally lick you. Just to see if it was true. Then I guess you could just live in the drawer of my bedside table. It could be pretty cool, right?”

     Your eyes bulge out for a minute. Whoa whoa whoa whoa. How did she find out? Who has she- Dammit Paige! “Did your sister tell you private things about me?”

     “She tells me everything. Why, are you embarrassed?”

     “Uh, I just don't like people knowing certain things about me?”

     “Like how you want to be shrunken?”

     "No, I was just joking with her."

     "She's says you bring up different variations.  Like, a lot.  Why is this something you would want anyways?"

     “It's not that I want to. I just think it's interesting. It was a random question from the internet and I thought I would ask her about it.”

     Kristen stares at you, eyes narrowed. She then licks her lips, somewhat seductively, before sticking her tongue out in a 'Nyah!' kind of way.

     “What all did she tell you anyways?”

     “She said that it turns you on. She said that you asked her one day what she would do if she found you shrunken and you tasted like chocolate. She asked how she would know that you were made of chocolate and you said that's because this happens -after- you had already asked her what she would do. Like, if you've asked her a few times before, then it happens. Obviously it would have been on purpose, even if you said it was an accident.”

     Your cheeks flush red. This girl is three years under you, she shouldn't be asking you all these things. Still, your dick hardens and you make sure to keep covered up with the blanket. “Right.  No, I was just, uhm, being silly.  I'm not really into it the way you're thinking.”

     “Well, I would have to know anyways. One lick. Then we could just be best friends.”

     “Well...  Okay Kris, I'm really tired. Mind if I go to sleep?”

     “Oh, alright. I'll get the light.”

     As the lights go out, you hear Kristen go upstairs and Paige already walking about to get in the shower before bed. You can't believe she told anyone. Well, you technically never told her -not- to tell anyone your weird shrinking fetish stuff. But still, that was embarrassing.

     You turn so that your face looks toward the back of the couch, you throw the blanket over your head and fall asleep.


---

 

     Nurr-Nurr-Nurr-Nurr

     Tired as heck, you reach for the vibrating phone going off in your pants pocket. It's obviously been going off for a while, but you hope that it's not too late to get out of here. You flip the alarm off without having to take the phone out of your pocket, open your eyes, sit up and stretch your arms into the air.

     What?

     It's incredibly dark where you're at and you're sitting on... You don't know what you're sitting on. Something like a trampoline made of big white threads. Well, it's not a trampoline because it's too wide and too solid. Were you sleep walking last night or something?

     Then it happens.


     ~FWOOSH!~

     The sky disappears, revealing the largest blanket you've ever seen. Your body flies up with it, a gust of wind carrying you to the soft ceiling. Only milliseconds pass by as you feel your body traveling at ultra fast speeds alongside your unbelievably huge blanket.

     You land with an 'Oof!” back on what you now know as the couch. The blanket disappears completely and you see your now gigantic girlfriend Paid folding it up.

     It happened. Holy crap it happened. You're only an inch tall, give or take a bit. You've been lifted up to the top of the backside of the couch, having made the journey from Paige lifting up the covers you were using last night. You jump up and down, screaming and waving your arms in the air, terrified, “Paige, help! I'm down here, help!!”

     The giantess hums, never even batting an eye toward you and walks away. You pace a few yards, in your perspective, trying to come up with an explanation. Kristen was just talking about this last night. Maybe she has something to do..

     As if on cue, the giantess Kristen bounds down the stairs in her pink socks, wearing the same thing as last night. She immediately locks eyes with you and makes her way over. You cringe, intimidated by her massive size and possible intentions. Despite your best judgment, you accept your rescue by doing as you did with Paige. Jump up and down, scream, wave.

     “Kristen, it's me! Kristen, did you do this? I don't care, just fix it! Fix me, Kristen!”

     The giantess face descends like an aircraft, only her eyes aren't focused on you. You were mistaken. She leans over the couch and sniffs the pillow you used last night. What in the world is she doing?

     Before you can fathom the answer to your question, her giant hand threatens to end you. Incredibly large digits, nails painted pink, sail out of nowhere and push down on the couch just beside you as the giant teenager leans further forward to smell her way up the couch.

     The sudden indention in your floor takes your legs out from under you. You slide and eventually fall right off the edge. “Kristen!” You scream all the way down!

     You close your eyes but your fall is cut short as your back lands with a thud upon something spongy and wet. You open your eyes, thankful to be alive, and look up to see the underside of Kristen's chin. Your body is very slowly trickling down her chest. Crap.

     You're afraid to move too much, not wanting to sink further down. You take a look at the giant chasm beneath you. You shouldn't have. Looking gives your spine a cold shiver and you freak out just a little bit. Kristen's sweat clings you to her body but you still feel gravity working against you. You pull your right arm out, with a bit of a struggle, and pound as hard as you can.

     Kristen rises up, and you sink further, unnoticed. She begins to walk around and you take notice, for the first time, at how full her breasts are. Sometimes you still think of her as the little girl you first met, but she's already the same age Paige and you were when you started dating in school. As the breasts jiggle, a ripple effect shimmers up toward you, loosening your bonds and forcing you to sink closer and closer. If Kristen doesn't rescue you soon, you'll be fully submerged into her already rising cleavage. There's a very probable chance that you'll be squished to death or suffocate.

     God, it's not fair. The whole fetish version of being shrunk isn't as terrifying. It's not real, it's just sexy. This, on the other hand, smells terrible, is incredibly loud, windy and everything has a real possibility of killing you.

     As Kristen bounces about the kitchen, you overhear some of her conversation with Paige. There you are screaming both their names as they talk about you.

 


     “WHEN DID HE LEAVE?”


     “I SAT AN ALARM FOR HIM, SO ABOUT THIRTY MINUTES AGO.”


     “I TOLD HIM WHAT YOU TOLD ME. YOU KNOW, ABOUT HIS SHRINKING.”

 

     “WHAT? WHY? KRIS, I TELL YOU THESE THINGS IN CONFIDENCE. I CAN'T KEEP YOU IN THE LOOP IF YOU'RE TELLING HIM THAT I TELL YOU.”

 


     It's at this point that your entire body has slipped into Kristen's enormous boobs. You feel the mounds of pressure pushing on either side of you, with only your head and one arm sticking out. You're screaming as loud as you can to no avail.

 

     What a way to go.

 

     Another voice enters the conversation, “YOU DON'T HAVE THAT PROBLEM WITH ME. I DON'T APPROVE OF THE THINGS YOU TALK ABOUT WITH HIM, BUT AT LEAST I DON'T GO TELLING HIM HOW PATHETIC HE IS.”

     That's the voice of Lindsey. Wow, Paige has a huge mouth. Literally as well as figuratively now.

 

     Kristen comes to your defense, “HE'S NOT SICK. HE'S INTERESTING AND CUTE AND, WHAT ARE YOU DOING??”

       A shadow falls and you see a giant well manicured hand reaching toward you. Two fingers slides across your body, dig through the cleavage further and then finally pull you free. You're saved?

 


     “YOU HAD A BUG ON YOU. GOD, DON'T YOU SHOWER?”


     The rest of the conversation is lost on you as giant fingers curl around you, extinguishing light and muffling the already hard-to-understand language of the Gods. Terrified, you fling yourself against the flesh of Lindsey's fingers as hard as you can. “Lindsey, I'm not a bug!” This goes on for a few minutes. Every now and then the force of Lindsey swinging her arm would knock you down. You know she wakes up early on Sundays to go to a small church somewhere, but you're sure her having rescued you means she'll probably take you to the hospital or somewhere.

     The hand begins to gather moisture, you already sweating your balls off, and then it opens up.

Peering down on your diminutive form is the large green eye of Lindsey. Her brows are furrowed and as you scan the entire field that is her face, you recognize a look of disgust. Her nose is wrinkled, her luscious lips are snarled, revealing sharp teeth and her eyes are squinted.

     “Lindsey, I'm not a bug! It's me, you gotta help me!”

     At this close to her mouth, her words are louder than ever. It's the booming voice of a Goddess, carrying a hot lightly minty breath. “I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO SAY BUT I KNOW WHO YOU ARE. I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW HOW SICK THIS IS.”

     You wave your hands in a 'no' gesture, screaming, “I didn't do this, I didn't do this!”

     “YES, IT -IS- SICK. YOU'RE LUCKY I DON'T JUST CRUSH YOU IN MY HAND OR THROW YOU IN THE TRASH YOU SICK LITTLE BUG.”

     At the mention of it, you wince and her fingers look to curl back on you. She's incredibly pissed off.

     “BUT THAT'S NOT GOD'S PLAN.”

     “What are you talking abou-”

     “YOU'RE GETTING EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANTED. YOU TALK ABOUT THIS HAPPENING FOR MONTHS, AND THEN YOU MAKE IT HAPPEN. AND WHEN YOU MAKE IT HAPPEN, YOU DON'T HAVE IT HAPPEN WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND, OH NO. -YOU- TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY BABY SISTER. SHE'S ONLY FOURTEEN AND YOU WERE DIVING INTO HER BOOBS LIKE THE PERVERTED LITTLE BUG YOU ARE.”

     You run to the edge of her hand, still waving your arms no and screaming with tears in your eyes, “No, it's not like tha-”

     Before you can finish, Lindsey pinches you between her thumb and pointer finger of her other hand. You feel your lungs, ribs, everything being crushed, only barely able to breathe.

     “YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LIE YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS. I AM A GOOD CHRISTIAN AND I KNOW A LIE WHEN I HEAR IT. OR SEE IT, IN YOUR CASE. NO, YOU'RE NOT BEING TAKEN TO PAIGE AND DEFINATELY NOT BACK TO KRISTEN. YOU WANTED SOMETHING BAD AND MAGICAL TO HAPPEN AND IT DID. GOD DID THIS TO YOU, AS PUNISHMENT FOR YOUR SINS. LUCKILY IT WAS ME WHO SAW YOU FONDLING MY FOURTEEN YEAR OLD SISTER. I KNOW HOW BAD YOU'VE WANTED WHAT YOU'VE WANTED AND NOW YOU'RE GOING TO FEEL GOD'S WRATH. EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.  YOU WANTED THIS.  YOU TOLD EVERYONE. GOD CURSES YOU AND INSTEAD OF TRYING TO PRAY ABOUT IT OR GRAB SOMEONE'S ATTENTION, YOU HAVE YOUR WAY WITH KRISTEN!”

     Lindsey dangleSs you in front of her mouth, looking down her nose at you. The mint can no longer conceal the smell of bad breath. Hot raspy winds blow your hair back as she brings you closer and closer, her lips, though dwarfing you in size, moving a mile a minute.

     “BUT YOU DO HAVE A CHANCE HERE. I'M NOT GOING TO JUST KILL YOU. I'M A GOOD CHRISTIAN WHO DOES GOD'S WILL. IF YOU PROVE YOURSELF PURE, I'LL TAKE YOU BACK TO PAIGE.  IF THIS WAS TRULY SOME COSMIC ACCIDENT, YOU'LL BE FINE.  BUT  IF YOU PROVE YOURSELF UNWORTHY AND DESERVING OF THIS CURSE, I WILL FOLLOW THROUGH WITH -HIS- WILL AND COMMAND.”

     You knew Lindsey was super religious and kind of a bitch, but this was taking it a bit too far. You could only dangle between are fingers and watch as her lips parted further, saliva stringing between her opening teeth.  A giant pink bastard emerges, sliding along her luscious red lipstick coated lips. You look up to see Lindsey's eyes still narrowed and angry. Without further notice, she pushes you against her tongue. Her fingers pin you to the colossal organ, then slide you around.  Left and right, up and down.  Her spit covers your entire body and you can't breath as your face is sucked in to be tickled by her tastebuds.  Suddenly the movement becomes more violent.  Her tongue has an itch and your body is the scratch.  For a full minute your thrashed against her tongue, running out of air.

     After a moment longer, you are pulled away, covered in your girlfriend's sister's spit.

     “MMMM.."

     "CHOCOLATE."

     "YOU'RE THE BEST DAMN THING I'VE EVER TASTED."


     Why is this happening?  You don't understand.  People don't just-  The giant tongue is thrust against your face one more time.

     "OH.  YES."

     "I GUESS THIS IS GOD REWARDING ME FOR DOING HIS WILL.  IT'S LIKE HE MADE YOU SPECIFICALLY FOR ME.  SO CONGRATULATIONS. YOU GET WHAT YOU ALWAYS WANTED.”

     You shake your head best you can, protesting, “No, Lindsey wait!” Lindsey pulls her hand back and you see the extreme change in her expression. She's angry, sure, but she's now overcome with desire.  The look she gives you kill any remaining hope that you would get out of this alive.  You belong to her now and she's not going to give you up.  She licks her lips again, a slight shiver going through her shoulders, her eyes staring at you with naked trembling insatiable hunger. She brings you closer.

     You scream but it's useless now more than ever. Suddenly, your body flings from the grip of her dainty fingers. You're weightless for a moment, sailing through the air, just before you're then caught expertly by Lindsey's enormous maw.

     The large pink beast grabs you up greedily as teeth and lips clash down all around you. Your body is pushed against the roof of her mouth, all your flavor being sucked from you. You cry, scream, gurgle her saliva and cum over and over again as the murderous mouth rapes you and beats you.

     A loud noise echoes through the wet pink disgusting cavern.  The giantess is enjoying you.  She's humming.  Her tongue bouces you from every angle inside her mouth.  Sometimes she pushes you as hard as she can against the side wall of her inner cheek, sometimes she rolls you over her teeth, but always she returns you to the center bowl of her tongue and are pressed up against the roof of her mouth so she can vigorously suck on you.  Your body spins non-stop, her gargantuan tongue invading each and every inch of you.  Nothing is yours any longer, it all belongs to her and she's going to suck on you until there's nothing left.

    The loud slurping noises mix with the innocent humming, your skin feels like it's being torn off, and your poor ever-erect dick is sucked raw, having been drained multiple times.

     Hours pass by.  Or days.  Or minutes.  There is no time in the hell of Lindsey's mouth.


–---

     Lindsey had popped you in her mouth while in her car. She then drove to church, and you lived your last moments as her snack through the entire sermon.  She hummed all the way there, rocking you back and forth around her mouth.  You were a gift from God and so she planned on enjoying you.  Sometimes she would push you to the tip of her lips, expose you to the outside world, then suck you back in.  God, you were so damn delicious, devine even.  She just can't believe how great her reward is, all for doing her Christianly duty.

     As they lead in prayer at the very end, Lindsey licks her lips, having thoroughly enjoyed the best chocolate she had ever tasted.  Feeling spiritually rejuvinated and better than ever, she swallows her morsel and speaks but one word, “Amen.”