- Text Size +

What if she shrunk her friends too.She got over excited at the thought and obliviously scrunched her giant sweaty beasts over the sobbing micro boy.

World around poor tyson changed once again,giant walls of flesh that were skycraper sized creatures began to slide right and left,making tyson trample.

He didnt know how to act nor did he knew where to go,they were just everywhere.

He was their shrunken prisoner slave that belonged to a incredibly pretty but sick minded teenaged girl.

Jessica re-thought about shrinking her friends...She imagined what things will be like if that thing actually happened..The smiles on their face would turn into horrifying terrible smiles like this micro slave boy was having at that moment.

She made a decision.She was gonna shrink them.

She smiled like a sadistic teenager which was a terrifying sight for the micro slave-boy that was screaming for his life between the hell fire like sweaty covered beasts that were torturing his life worse than anything he could have imagined in his whole life.

'I'm gonna shrink jennie and jennifer tomorrow and they will join you' Jessica said and added.

'Well at least you got some girls but dont worry,you wont have enough time to enjoy them because i will crush them to death and you are only my own shrunken micros-slave!' Jessica thundered above the micro teenager that was stuck between her enormous grimy toes.

Tyson heard this and once again,fell on his knees and begged for his life.

'Please...Jessica...Please..be nice..you're to cruel for a girl' Poor micro tyson said while his eyes were burning in the flame-like sweat and hot flesh between the skycraper sized meaty tan endlessly walls of flesh.

Jessica couldnt even hear him,he was to small for her to hear him.

Poor tyson couldnt take it any longer.This was to much,he thought.

His live was going nowhere,there was no escape or anything.He was doomed to his destiny for eternal.

He felt as his body's battery running out and soon,poor innocent teenager found himself in the sweaty surface while blackenedd out,playing unconcsious.

'I wonder how he must be feeling' Jessica thought and began scrunching her horribly-smelling like toes once again over the blackkened out innocent teenager,soaking his body even harder,sticking his form with disgusting objects,such as sweat,bits of dirts,sock lints and even dead bug boddies!

Jessica tried to look at him between her enormous toes but found nothing.

She began rubbing her sweaty toes with her sweaty slender fingers for a long time but still,she couldnt find him.

'I wonder how small i made him..' Jessica laughed and grinned like a sadistic bitch as her own thought.

She looked at the clock on her wall and noticed it was getting late.

'I should sleep,tomorrow is gonna be a great day and i need energy for it'Jessica giggled which caused another massive thunder-sound to the micro blackened out teenager that was stuck at the sweaty surface,made by two enormous sweaty teenaged sweaty-covered toes that belonged to enormous sadistic teenager who was called jessica.

The night didnt go well for the innocent tyson.

He was surrended by jessica's enormous sweaty covered toes and ran for his life between them while jessica was having a good sleep.

It was really unfair,he thought.

There he was,covered with giant girl's disgusting footsweat,shouting for his life and hoping he would get saved by someone.But sadly,there was no hope.Poor tyson didnt know that no one could save him now.Jessica,the giant sadistic teenager had enslaved him for eternal and he didnt even know it.

He was still trying to find a way to escape this sweaty hell of a sentence.While he was thinking these thoughts,disgusting foot sweats and sock lints that were size of houses continued falling over the enormous grimy toes and made things even harder for the poor tyson.

He sighed and shouted.

'Hey!' 'Someone help me!' 'I'm herei,this sadistic girl is enslaving me' 'Pleaseeeee help me' Tyson said and started crying once again.

He started to lay down and tried to sleep on the sweaty surface that was between the giant sadistic teenager's gargantuan toes.

-Next day-

*ZRRRRRRRR* Alarm rang.

Jessica opened her eyes and instantly remembered about her shrunken slave boy that she had enslaved between her disgusting but beatiful and slender toes.

'TIME TO GET UP SLAVE' She boomed over the micro teenager that was laying unconcsious between her enormous,dirt covered toes.

BOOM BOOM BOOM.

The sound hit poor tysonl like a giant thunder.

Tyson opened his swallowed eyes.

'Where am i--' 'Noooo' ' I thought this was a nightmare' 'This cant be real please someone save me from this giant sadistic girl! ' She doesnt even have a heart to care about shrunken people like me' Poor tyson shouted on his lungs with all the best he could.

Jessica on the other hand could hear tiny mini sounds coming from the poor enslaved teenager that was shouting for his life between her heartless toes.

'I hope you enjoyed your sleep slave and i'm sure my toes gave you such a nice confort,didnt they?' Jessica laughed.

She started moving her skycraper sized dirty toes over the micro innocent teenager that was in awe-struck.

A gigantic shadow loomed above the enslaved teenager and all the light was gone.

Her toes were resting just inches above his microscopic body.

Sock lints,dead bug boddies,dirts and of course,foot sweat began raining down on the innocent teenager and he sighed when they all hit his pathetic,sweat covered body.

'Eeeeek' Was all enslaved gay boy could say.

Jessica on the other hand just laughed at his response and continued flexing her skycraper sized toes above the poor teenager's eyes.

Light once was again overshadowed to darkness by the evil teenager's massive dainy toes and shit started to fall over the micro teenager once again.

Poor tyson started to fell on his knees and begged for help.

'Plea--se Stop' 'They are to heavy and smelly for me to handle' Said tyson and cried like a baby.

'Shut up slave,thats you pay for being a gay-boy.' Jessica laughed above the micro teenager's swallowed ears which were caused by the tremors-like cracking sounds of her gargantuan slender toes.