- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hell here we are,a chapter.

Poor shrunken young boy was feeling as if the sounds were completely raping his ears apart which caused him to scream in a pain of agony.

'Ahh!' 'Stop this torture,it's to much' 'Please grow me back goddess girl' Enslaved teenager begged for his life once again,this time sank his face into the horribly sweating ground which automatically covered his face with it's stinky slimey substance.

Jessica,the giant on the other hand continued laughing at the helpless micro sized boy's torture and couldnt help but released a enormous devilish yet girlish giggle which caused electric tidal waves on the micro teenager's environment.

It hit the micro sized teenager like a giant tsunami,causing him to fly for metres and helpless boy found himself knocked off his feet and the enslaved teenager hit his head with a huge thud which could indeed be nothing for the giant sadistic girl who was having fun torturing this micro sized boy for her own pleasure and enjoyment.

*THUD*

'Ahhhh' Helpless slime covered teenager screamed in agony once again and innocent tears once again dropped down like a waterfall on his burned his eyes which were caused by the hell fire like sweat and heat of the giant sadistic girl's enormous horribly sweating like barefoot.

Giant cruel girl once again giggled at his expression that the enslaved boy was suffering with and began booming over the limp teenager with her horrfying girlish giggle and of course the shock wave like sound that was coming from her enormous mountain sized lips.

'Time to goto school,slave boy.' ' I hope you enjoy your ride' Jessica laughed at the pathetic boy and began lowering her enormous slender fingers on the poor shrunken boy and the massie vinegarish walls of flesh grabbed the micro teenager and giant sadistic girl started pinching her horribly sweat covered fingers,rubbing the micro boy between them,causing him to compact like a tiny ball of lint between the enormous flesh and soon,he was flattened perfectly between the two enormous gargantuan stinky walls of flesh,laying unconcsious due to the pinching and rubbing over his exhausted micro sized body.

Jessica soon reached school and went to the class immediantly.

She saw her friends,jennifer and jenie sitting on the class desks,waiting for the stupid school to start so that they could have fun torturing the micro sized innocent boy who was indeed their shrunken slave for the rest of his life,which was a horrible fate and truth for the boy who was sticked and laying unconcsious on the horribly bad smelling tan flesh of meat.

'Hey girls! Jessica said and smiled to both of them while rushing to them with a happy mood which were indeed due to the having a shrunken slave boy serving for her and them,of course.

'Hey jessica,sweetie!' Jennie said.

'Hey jessica' Jennifer said.

'What's up girls?' 'Did you sleep well?' 'Probably not' sick minded jessica said with a fiendish grin filled on his face.

'Of course not,i can't wait to torture that micro shit again' Jennifer answered proudly and a barbaric smile formed between her perfectly created pink lips.

'Yeah,just about right'.Jennie said but she didn't smile this time.

'Girls....I...I have to tell you something' Jennie said with a sad mood.

'Aww what's the problem jennie'Jessica and jennifer asked and hugged their friend.

'My family found a better city to live with...And i'm going with them' Jennie said and girlish tears began dropping from her perfectly created emerald like eyes.

'Aww....You sure that you have to go for real?' Jessica asked with a sad tone.

Jennifer asked the same question immediantly as well.

'Yes...I have to go for real...I can't believe that that loser micro size shit will be away from my sweaty barefoot' Jennie said and laughed while still crying.

'Don't worry' 'We can always send you photos of us torturing him' Jessica answered and smiled.

'Wow,really!?' Jennie said with a excited tone.

'Yeah' Jennifer said.

'Okay thanks..Well i guess this is a farewell...Good bye girls' Jennie said,trying to hold herself from crying in front of her crazy friends.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I'll be writing a lot more.