- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Back.

This is the moment of the story where one of the main tormentor leave the story.

Was a good run,jennie,but dont worry.Other girls will take care of tyson for sure...Just 

Kidding. Here is the next part.

'We will miss you jennie' Both of the teenage girls said from her back.

'I'm so sad right now...She was one of my best friends and she was enjoying every fucking moment of all of us tormenting this itty bitty tyson between our giant smelly toes.' Jessica said,not even smiling annymore.

'I know right..'Jennifer said,between her crying moments.

'We still got shit load of times to torture this stinky slave boy between our giant devouring toes tho,ya know?' 'It isnt all over girl,life is still up.' Jessica smiled devilishly like a barbaric ogre.

'Oh yeah..I just kinda forgot about that poor slave...Since lessons are over,why dont we goto your house and torture him?' Jennifer said and laughed maniacally like a monster from movies.

'Alright lets go,itty bitty boy is still stuck between my salivia covered fingers,by the way.' Jessica grinned at her sadisti friend.

Jennifer giggled at what jessica said and they all began to leave school and walk for jessica's home.

Soon they have reached jessica's house and they saw jessica's mom cooking in the kitchen.

The girls waved her a hand and they rushed towards upstairs and shut down the door with a furious of power.

Both girls started to laugh crazily at what they were about to do.

Jesscia began reaching for her sweaty black converse and started removing them.Just as she removed both of them,a horrifyling smell came from them and penetratraed both of the girl's noistrlls badly,causing them to cringe their noises in disgust.

'Yeah,i should clean these some day,dont tell me about it' Jessica laughed sadisticly and jennifer only chucked at her.

Jessica began peering between her sweat and salivia covered fingers and started show her friend the mashed form of the unconcsious enslaved boy.

'Oh my gosh!' 'It must be awful to be him' Jennifer laughed at the poor boy's flattened body.

Jessica laughed right after and began reaching for his battered body between her giant fingers and soon the unconcscious battered boy was lifted on to the sky and the 2 giant grinning girls started walking towards jessica's bed.Just as they reached her bed,jessica grinned evilly and threw the mashed and flattened body of the shrunken boy violently to her bed.

THUD THUD THUD.

Exhausted tyson felt something inside his head.He soon tried to open his burned eyes but couldnt do it,he knew that he needed more energy and rest to endure the torture of these giant girl's twisted torture.He also felt as if his whole body was aching from endless pain.He tried to speak but his voice came like a squak compared to the giant girls.His throat was crushed and compressed way to badly for him to speak.

'Jes-i' Was all shrunken tyson could mutter and he tried to crawl but he wasnt even able to do that,he was just so exhausted from the torture that these two gigantic sadsitic girls were giving to him.

'Good morning slave' Said jessica and laughed at her own words.

'What is up loser shit' Said jennifer and laughed cruelly.

This was to much...These two giant merciless teenage girls were downgrading him worse than he would have thought..They were kinda pushing the line,afterall he was a human!

With that thought,he tried to talk with a rush,only to realize once again his throat was crushed to badly for him to even speak and he could barely breathe.

'Time to shove you between my enormous stinky toes that you love to fight against so much,slave!' Jessica laughed like a tyrant.

She reached for the pathetic,mashed form of the shrunken tyson and he wasnt even able to get up and run away,he was just to crushed.Little did he know that he was at the point of being broken and realizing his new life being a slave to these pretty teenage girls.

Giant vinegar smelliing like fingers that were appearing like huge,tall skycrapers to the shrunken boy began picking the mashed boy and began changing his view of pov.

Soon he realized where he was just going,her giant disgusting filthy toes.

He feared in awe and tried to scream even if his throat was crushed violently.

'Pl-e' Flattened tyson tried to speak but once again failed so badly.

Her giant fingers finally sticked him to the fleshy gab stuck between her gigantic sweaty toes and suddenly,a crazy yet sadistic idea came on her mind.

'Why dont we tear her clothes with our toes,it would be way moreee fun!' Jessica laughed.

'You are right,it would be way more fun for us and way mroe humiliating and downgrading for him' Jennifer giggled.

Poor mashed tyson turned his head to both directions and only to realize that her giant sweating toes were just everywhere.

Giant jessica started scruching her horribly bad smelling sweat covered toes,rubbing the mashed boy,compressing his tiny skull even harder than before.

The pain hit him like a train.

'Ahhhh' Tyson screamed in pain.

Giant girls found delight in his torture and couldnt help but giggle and laugh harder and harder.

'You better get used to our toes,slave' Jessica smiled devilishly.

She continued scrunching her hot sweaty toes all over his battered and tired body,causing his skull to compress even harder,causing him to scream in pain and agony way harder than before!

'Nooooo' Mashed boy screamed in pain and tried to fight her giant punishing toes.

He started hitting the giant horribly sweating smelly side of her toes to only realize that the surface was to sweaty for him to even hit.His hands were slipping away and this made the giant girls to laugh even harder than before.

'I love the way he squirms between my enormous stinky toes' Jessica laughed.

'I wonder how he's feeling' Jennifer laughed.

Giant jessica soon applied way more enormous amount of pressure on the mashed and flattened boy and giant walls of flesh once again started to compress and slide all over the screaming boy's body,coating him with all that disgusting sweat and smell and who knows what!.He started to fell on his knees and screamed for help.

'Please stop!' 'This is to much for me endure!' 'You girls should have a heart to get advice from,please!' Sobbing shrunken boy screamed in agony once more.

Giant girls could only hear squak voices coming from the tormented teenager and giant girls started to schunch their giant smelly toes even harder all over the body anf finally,breaking some of his ribs,causing the poor boy to scream in horror and un-countable amount of pain that was appying on her.

He soon couldnt endure the torture anymore and once again,blackened out.Stuck like a ball of lint,flattened and battered just brilliantly between her giant sweaty big and second toe,his willing finally broken after many torture sessions.

 

Time passed...

'I cant feel him anymore,did we pop it like a grape or what' Jennifer laughed cruelly which were causing bomb sounds to the blackened out boy.

'That's ok,afterawhile it's hard to feel his flattened body,afterll.' Jessica grinned and laughed crazily.

'I want to see what kind of a shape he's in,im dying for it,ya know jessica?' Jennifer grinned with a devilish form.

'Sure thing sweetie,let's see'

Both of the girls began peering closely between jessica's dirty and disgusting toes and finally saw the poor boy flattened and crushed just perfectly between her dirty and sweat covered big and second toe,carrying the poor boy like a shelter'.

'He..Blackened out' Both girls burst out of laughter and almost choked out from the horrifyling girlish laughters.

-End of chapter-

 

Chapter End Notes:

Expect more very dam soon.