- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

just writing for enjoyment and for those people that actually care about my stories.

 

Time passed,poor en-slaved slave boy was still blackened out from the horribly torture the giant girls had given him few hours ago.Meanwhile,while the enslaved boy was blackened out,the giant girls were discussing about new torture methods to inflict on the exhausted pathetic form of tyson who was lying on the jessica's enormous sweaty and grime covered second toe.

Soon,pathetic male wreck opened his eyes only to realise he couldnt speak or think anymore.His mind tried to outcome this but he failed so badly and this caused him to drove crazy.His mind was screaming with pain and memories of sweaty feet torture that were produced by the his own gigantic evil-minded teenage captors.

Jessica soon spotted tyson lying lifelessly between her horribly foot-gunk tovered long elegant polished toes and shouted immediantly.

''LOOOOK,our teenage slave is awake,lets TORTUREEE him'' Jessica laughed and tormented the pathetic diminished en-slaved boy.

Poor tyson didnt have to ability to think or shout or talk so his mind was screaming with pain and still trying to outcome the rancid foot memories and torture sessions from his mind.

Jennifer peered down at  jessica's size 12 dirty barefoot and saw a microscopic boy lying lifelessly between jessica's gargantuan slender slobbish toes.

''HELLO DOWN THERE SLAVE,lets have some fun shall we!?'' Jennifer laughed and produced a spit from her horribly-smelling like mouth and slobbered down on the slave boy.

*BOOM*

The giant salivia covered glob of spit came crashing down right between jessica's giant sweaty toes and tyson couldnt even shout,he just fell on his knees and cried and tried to take off the rotten glob of spit off his poor swallowen eyes.

Giant girls just laughed at the poor boy's new life and his current plight.

''WHAT THE FUCK jennifer,did you just spit on my perfect long elegant dirty mirty toes''Jessica shouted at her crazy minded friend with a laugh.

''Yeah,THINGS HAVE TO BE WAY MORE WORSE FOR THIS MICRO SHİT,HE DOESNT DESERVE TO LİFE,WE MUST MAKE HIS LIFE MISERABLE AS FUCK AHAHAHAHA'' Jennifer laughed like a lunatic.

Poor tyson...He started to cry even harder and the fact that he was unable to talk or think sank on the reality and he cried,cried and cried while the giant girls made fun of him...

''Lets DROOOOOP him to our rancid,rotten-like soccer cleats and wear him like a insole buddy?'' Jessica asked her friend.

''Sure things buddy,should be fun''Jessica grinned at the slave boy and reached for him with her long slender fingers,slowly pinching his pathetic form of existence and shament and reached for her rotten soccer cleats which were caked with dirt and mud then slowly she dropped the pathetic diminished teenage boy and he was tossed deep into the insole of the rotten soccer cleats which it's insole was ripped and torn apart like fuck from constant soccer practises.

Poor tyson didnt even know what to think or say,not that he could.He could feel a rancid,rotten and garbage-like smell oozing around the rotten soccer cleat which were size 15.

''He MUUUUUUST be crying down there,what a piece of micro shit'' Jennifer laughed down at the pathetic shrunken boy and giant shock waves and tidals came crashing down on the poor boy.

Jessica nodded and stated a fact.

''I bet he would get lost in there,he's just a way to fucking small for us to feel while wearing him as a insole on our rotten soccer cleats though,jennifer.''Jessica said and laughed at the sad-but-true fact.

''Who cares,the smaller the more humilating it will be FOOOOOOR him'' Jennifer answered back with a crazy girlish laughter and poor tyson could at least sense sounds at least.

''You're right,why dont we shrink hin even smaller,he's like size of a flea right now,OH MY GOOOOOOD,i wonder how huge,sweaty and smelly my rotten soccer cleats are for him right now''Jessica chuckled and joked to her friend.

''I know right.''Jennifer nodded and laughed.

 

Chapter End Notes:

End of chapter