- Text Size +

Enslaved tiny teenage boy were holding his own to not vomit against the offending slime-like smell that was coming from the enormous teenage girl's wornout oversized soccer cleats.

''Please,I just cannot take on this smell anymore,it's to much,take me out of here,please!!'' Tyson shouted while his eyes were watered to death because of the horrible smell permitting inside the sweaty hell that was indeed a teenage pretty yet sadistic minded girl's horrific smelling soccer cleats. 

Meanwhile,giant girls didnt even heard him and were to busy on the torture methods they were thinking about to try on our horrificly scared teenage boy.

''My feet feels sweaty as fuck,i think i'm gonna smell it...'' Jessica grinned and started removing her steam like giant stinky barefoot out of her horrendous soccer cleat and began bringing her foot to her face.

The smell immediantly turned on  the horny hot teenage girl and started to finger herself in front of her best friend!

''Mhmmm......ohhhh.....''Jessica grinded her finger on her crotch only soon to realise that her friend was doing the same doing too with her foot removed from her soccer footwear.

''I always knew you had a turn on about foot too,you silly devious girl.'' Jessica said while grinning still.

''Yeah,few years ago i discovered about my fetish,cant beat your score though,ya know.'' Jennifer answered and grinned like a hungry monster from horror movies.

''Why dont we make our slave boy smell our toes or some shit girl?'' Jessica suggested and grinned evilly.

''Good idea,I'd love to make his life as pathetic as possible...'' Jennifer answered which made her a bit wet inside her pretty panties.

The 2 enormous teenage devilish girls began searching for both of the soccer pairs for the shrunken tiny boy and soon jessica found him only to realise the tiny weak boy was stuck on the insole of her sweaty fucking soccer cleats.

''Oh my god,look at where he's stuck at!''Jessica laughed evilly and showed the flea sized teenage boy to jennifer.

''Whoa!'' Jennifer said in a excitement.

Both girls laughed hysterically to find the pathetic shrunken male stuck on the sweaty insole like if a glue was forced upon him.

''Lets take him out out of his cage and throw him to the wooden carpet and make him smell our toes for hours honey!!'' Jessica said and began peering inside the rotten soccer cleats only to realise the smell was indeed so toxicish that the giant girl thought there was no way he would put of a high against them.

'Wow,that smell is like.....Sexy as fuck girl....'' Jennifer said.

''Yeah,indeed a horrific smell...Poor boy'' Jessica laughed and both girls began to laugh hysterically of the state of the shrunken tiny male boy that was indeed captured and enslaved by 2 pretty sadistic teenage girls.

''Okay,enough slacking,let me pick him,that's if i can find him'' Jessica said and laughed at the true fact.She began searching for him inside the sweaty steam like insole and began plucking his tiny body from the sweaty hellish fire and began inserting the terrified screaming tiny weeny boy between her enormous sweat and dirt grained big and second toe.

 

The poor boy couldnt comprend about the events that had happened from the insole to here.His mind couldnt even understand how something so disgusting,huge and sweaty move insanely fast was indeed like flash light.As soon as the tiny teenager was placed between the source of the smell,he tried close his nose and began breathing through mouth only to realise the smell was like penetrating the defense of the tiny boy and soon,tiny boy sensed the worst-than garbage smell and vomitted all over the place which the giant teenage girls couldnt even see at his size since he was so pathetictly fucking small.

Giant girls started commanding their shrunken slave to smell their giant disgusting sweaty smelly toes.

''Smell my long enormous stinky  toes bug!'' Jessica grinned.

''Yeah,make my friend happy,or we will crush you thousands of times and you will beg us to smell our toes after.'' Jennifer said which only made jessica burst out of laughter.

''Owww,going hard on him,are we?''Said jessica and both girls burst out of laughter which was quite a evil and horrifying experince for the diminished teenage boy.

''Please,i beg you,the smell...it's like combination of garbage with years of old rotten cheese'' Poor tyson collapsed to the ground and drifted of to a long sleep...