- Text Size +

''Wake up slave boy!'' Both girls laughed out loud.

Tyson slowly opened his eyes only to realise he was still stuck in the sweaty hell,expect his mashed form was stuck between the giant girl's non-forgiving and torturous rotten toes and this caused him to scream with all his might.

'What di-d yo-u d-o to m-e-''Enslaved teenager screamed as if his freedom was stolen by someone which indeed was.

This caused both of the enormous teenage girls to burst out of laughter and jessica picked his pathetic form between form between her unwashed garbage-smelling like toes.

Tyson could swear he could sniff a heavy cheesy odor while two enormous walls of flesh began descending from heavens.

Both girls began peering at jessica's sweaty and cheesy smelling hand and saw the pathetic form of the mashed horrified teenage boy.They were trying best not to laugh at the wretched teenager who's fate and life was framed by them.Then soon,jessica started hocking a bit and slowly released a spit from her mouth and threw it towards tyson.Tyson was shocked at first and couldnt do anything nor could he shout,all he could do was fall on his knees and cry in pain.This caused the giant girls to laugh out laugh and both girls began commanding their pathetic teenage minion.

'Slave boy,we have choosen your job for today,you'll be cleaning the sweat,grime,dirt anything you can find from our sweaty gym socks,now get ready to clean them because you wont be able to use a towel'' Jessica grinned evilly which caused tyson to cry even more,cursing his luck to be enslaved by two teenage giant sadistic girls.

Soon they dropped tyson to the floor with the disgusting vomit-like smell spit stuck on to his pathetically bruised body and then girls dissapeared for a few minutes.When they were back,they threw their skycraper sized sweaty gym socks on to the floor which caused major earthquakes to the diminished and tortured teenager and their sweat gym socks made a flosh sound when they hit the floor which caused tyson to hold himself not to throw up or choke from the smell and it's disgusting form.

Both girls saw the face of the tortured slave and jessica started making fun of him.

''Jennifer,i think he's trying to say your socks are to disgusting for him to lean'' Jessica grinned and set her owl-like green eyes to the shrunken victim who were to busy trying to remove the shock of what was happening.

This caused jennifer to smile evilly and a sadistic smug appeared on her face.

''I dont give a fuck if they're,he's going to do it no matter what!''jennifer shouted and commanded her tortured teenage victim.''

''How unlucky,he's such a loser'' Jessica said.

''I know right,let's warm him up a bit'' Jennifer said.

The giant brunette teenager began forming a spit on her disgusting mouth and threw the spit just indirectly on top of her gym socks which caused tyson to stay motionless and just stare without doing anything.

''It's about time you start your labory,slave boy.'' ''Start worshiping my sweaty gym socks pathetic buggy boy!''Jennifer said which caused jessica to laugh uncontrollably.

Tyson,defeated,slowly walked towards horribly sweaty gym socks which it's toe section was discoloured by green and yellow colours which caused him to puke at the sight and he want even sucking the sweat of them yet!

Tyson soon started choking on the rotten moldly unwashed odor of sweaty disgusting feet and this caused giant girls to become angry to the pathetic prisoner of enslavement.