- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: We went to Kowan's house and saved him from Summer. Then Belle's growth was complete and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter we get closer to the gem. Meanwhile Emma increases the speed at which Belle grows.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Summer: Kevin's Friend
  • Kevin: Dylan's BFF
  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero
  • Kowan McFalls: Dylan's Brother
  • Tyler: Dylan's Friend
  • Dallas: Dylan's Friend
  • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister
  • James Moulton Jr.: Dylan's Step Brother
  • Eli: Dylan's Friend

Chapter 10: On the Road Again

 

Thursday, June 11, 2014

 

"NOOOO!!!" Summer screamed as she fell to the floor. "Is she alive?" Kevin asked. "Well her chest is moving, so I'm going to guess that she's still alive," I answered. "What in the world is going on?" Kowan asked. "Well it all started after we returned from Planet Tiny. Emma arrived saying that she is going to destroy us, but no one believed her. So then Bet betrayed Lord Osiris and joined Emma's team. He then gave her a shrink ray and she shrunk herself and went up Belle's nose. She then controlled her brain and made her shrink all guys and control all girls in Hanover and Dover. She then made them build a tower that will control and shrink someone as it gets taller. Then Ki McTie came and said we have a week to get a gem that's in the western part of Hollywood. We then went to Hannah's house and got a map, but then she started chasing us. Then we went to Pettisville, Ohio and got James and Caiden. We were then captured by Hannah and we managed to escape. We got onto a train where Andy trained us. Later Hannah arrived and gets on the train, so we run on the roof of the train and crushed Andy. We went to the Independence Center and built a vehical that would get us there faster. Finally we  made it hrre and defeated Summer," I explained. "Wait Andy's dead?" Kowan asked. "Yes sadly he is," Tyler answered. "Come on we have no time to lose," Dallas said.

 

We got on the vehical and were on our way again. We were in we made it to Colorodo and Emma called again. "Still continuing are we," she said. "Yes and you can't stop us," I said. "Oh really. I now have no choice to increase the speed to imediate," Emma said. Belle was now 23½ feet tall. "Look out!" yelled one of the citizens of Hanover. Belle had nothing on her feet and her feet were moving in the same way as my vision. "Whoa dájà vu," I said. "What is it?" Kowan asked. "Her feet moved just like in my vision," I said. "Wait wait. You never said anything about a vision," James said. "Well I had one and I knew the end is nigh," I said. "So what else did you see?" Eli asked. "Well I saw Belle eating a tiny sub," I said. "Well I think I know how to defeat Emma," Kowan said. "Really how?" I asked. "We need to find the gem and use it to get that hoggie," Kowan said. "It's not that kind of sub," I said. "Then what kind is it?" Kowan asked. "It's a vehical that goes under water," I said. "Okay Plan B. We get the gem and use it to get us home fast and then use it to go inside Belle's body and find a way to her brain," Kowan said. "Wait isn't there no connection between the large intestent and the liver?" Tyler asked. "Actually there is a secret way no one knows about," I said. "Well let's go!" James said.

Chapter End Notes:

Will the plan work? Will Dylan save the day? Stay tuned.

 


Next time on Planet Tiny: We finally find the gem and have to prove ourselves to get it.

 


 

If you have any Ideas on how I can improve put three things you like and three things I need to improve in the review box below.

Thank you.