- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: We defeated Summer and were on our way to Hollywood, California and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter Summer uses gas to make us fall asleep for a few day in San Francisco, California. Then when we wake up we only have one last day to find the gem.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Summer: Kevin's Friend
  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero
  • Kevin: Dylan's BFF
  • Eli: Dylan's Friend
  • James Moulton Jr.: Dylan's Step Brother
  • Dallas: Dylan's Friend
  • Caiden: Dylan's Nephew
  • Angry Elf (369): One of the Riddle Tests
  • Kowan McFalls: Dylan's Brother

Chapter 11: The Gem

Thursday, June 12, 2014

4 Days Left

We made it past through Utah and Vegus, Navada and made it across the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, California. We were almost done our journey until Summer came and sprayed sleeping gas in our eye. "Good night and I won't be seeing you later," she said. "I farted," I said as I fell asleep.

Monday, June 16, 2014

Last Day

We woke up four days later and had until midnight to defeat Emma. "What happend?" Kevin asked. "I don't know," Eli answered. "Holly cow!" I yelled. "What is it?" Kowan asked. "It's Monday our.last day," I answered. "We have to get the gem ASAP!" James said. We go on to the vehical and started left going in the top speed, We made it to our destination and started the search for the gem. We found a really old building that looked like it was built in the 1890s. "Okay this must be the place," Tyler said. We walked inside and the whole place was like a puzzle. "What the heck," I said, "I feel like I'm on an episode of House of Anubis." "So now what?" James asked. "Okay I had a feeling it would have traps and stuff," I said. "Okay let's go!" Caiden said. We walked to the first trap. "To prove your self you must pass the angry elf," a voice said. "Okay bring the little guy out here," Dallas said. A elf that was big and buff came out the door. "Who are you calling little guy punk?" the elf said in a deep voice. "We're toast," Kevin said. "Okay you know the drill," I said, "Dallas boot." Dallas then flew and turned into a boot to literally kick his butt. "Ow! Why you little," the elf said. "Kevin wack him in the gut," I said. Kevin then punched his stomach and knocked him out. "I'm telling Santa," the elf said. We ran to the next trap. "You may have past the elf task, so now let's see you pass the shelf bask," the voice said. A giant shelf came up out of the ground. "This looks easy," Kowan said. Just then a ray of light that was around 103° F came from the sky onto the shelf. "I stand corrected," Kowan said. "Okay Kowan mirror," I said. Kowan turned into a mirror we used him to reflect the light. "Yes. What next?" I asked. "You may have passed the test of two, now you must find the gem in this here goo," the voice said. Goo started to come through the walls. "It's trying to drown us!" James yelled. A pile of gems came from above. "Okay so Ki said to say the phrase Take me home you ideot," I said. We grabbed lots of gems and said the prase, but not one was the one. "There has to be one more," I said. "Is that it?" James asked. "I think it is," I answered. "It looks too high," Kevin said. "I have an idea," I said. "Okay human ladder go!" I said. We got on each others sholders and I geabbed the gem. We got off of each other and got on the ground we were swimming in goo, but Caiden caouldn't swim so some one had him on their back. "Take me home you ideot!" I said. I was sucked into a hole and was trapped. A jet that goes super fast appeared. "Wait what about Uncle Dylan?" Caiden wondered. "He'll be okay we have to get out of here!" James said. They flew out of Hollywood and were on there way home.


Chapter End Notes:

How will it end? Will I get back with the others? Stay tuned.

 


Next time on Planet Tiny: The others get back to Hanover while I go into reality and learn to believe.

 


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve or what happens next place it in the review box below.

Thank you.