- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Summer put us to sleep in San Francisco, California. We woke up a few days later and went to Hollywood and saw an old building. We went into it and solved the three riddle and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter I get free from the hole which is actually a magic portal and go back home. Then I meet up with the others say the prase "Keep it simple stupid" go inside Belle once again find away to her brain and defeat Emma.


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Eli: Dylan's Friend
  • Dallas: Dylan's Friend
  • Tyler: Dylan's Friend
  • Kevin: Dylan's BFF
  • James Moulton Sr. (52): Dylan's Step Father
  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero
  • Giant Boy (10): Person who Controls the World
  • Belle: Villain/Dylan's Girlfriend
  • James Moulton Jr.: Dylan's Step Brother
  • Abrum (11): Luca's BFF/Good Friend of Dylan
  • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister
  • Bet: Emma's Right Hand Man

Chapter 12: Attack of the 23½ foot Belle

Monday, June 16, 2014

 

The others made it to Hanover just in time. "Man it's good to be home," Eli said. "Look there she is the 23½ foot teenager," Dallas said. "Man if only there are more heros in the world like Dylan," Tyler said. "Maybe there are," Kevin said, "Quick land on the roof of Club 2000." The landed to the community center called Club 2000 so Kevin could give a speech. The then set up speakers and a microphone. "Hello everyone, I know things seem kind of bad right know, but I got a plan. You see that giantess teenager over there? She's not the evil one, Dylan's sister Emma is the evil one. We can also use your help to stop Emma's plan's to crush us," Kevin said. "How?" James (Sr.) asked. "Good question sir. Our plan is to us this gem to get a sub and go inside Belle and into her brain and defeat Emma. So are we men or key chains?" Kevin asked. "Men!" everyone said. "Key chains!" one citizen said. "Then let's go! Except key chain!" Kevin said. "YEAH!!!" everyone yelled. "Wow if only Dylan could see this," Kevin said.

 

"I'm just going to keep falling forevvver!" I said. I then landed on a hardwood floor. "Wait where am I?" I wondered. [Boom] "What was that?" I asked, "And why do I look like an LEGO® man? I'm not in a LEGO® Universe. Huh, I guess that hole took me to another world or something." [Boom] A giant young boy came and was over the small town that looked like all the places I was. He saw me and started to come over to me. "No. No. No. Don't eat me. Don't eat me. Do not eat me," I begged. "Hi Dylan," he said. He then got a tube out and I was looking at a cat poster that says "Believe." Andy's voice then came to me "Believe I know this sounds like a cat poster, but it's true," it said. "It's up to you now Dylan," the boy said. He then droped me in the tube which was a portal. I crashed on the street. "Sorry street, but I've got a job to do," I said. I then flew and landed where the others were. "Dylan you're alive," Kevin said in excitement. We got in the sub and got Belle's attention. "My favorite thing to eat subs," Belle said. She picked us up and put her in her mouth.

 

"Okay where in," James (Jr.) said. Belle then lifted her tongue and swallowed us. "All right everyone we're now heading to Belle's stomach on a quest to save the world again," I said. "But how are we going to get to her brain?" Abrum asked. "Yeah I told you there is no connection between the large intestant and the liver," Mr. Murren said. "Actually there is a seceret way," I said. We landed in Belle's stomach and started heading to her small instestant. We then entered her large intestant and then her on a spring board to get to the liver. We then went through a tube leading to her brain. "All right Emma, end of the line," I said. "Oh really Dylan this was just getting fun," Emma said, "Bet take care of them." "Yes my lady," Bet said. I punched him in the face and everyone came and beat him up. "She's getting away!" Tyler yelled. I destroyed the mind reading divise and chased after her. I then used a fether to make Belle sneese. [Ah-choo] Belle sneesed us all out and we landed on the tower pathway. "Come on Kevin," I said. We started going up the tower. We made it to the top and Emma shot Kevin with a laser. "Kevin no," I ssid. "What are you going to do now?" Emma asked. I punched her off the tower and she fell. Bet then came and took her away. "This isn't the last you herd of me! The All Powerful Evil Emma will return!" Emma yelled. I ran over to Kevin, "Kevin," I said. "Uh… what happened?" Kevin asked. "Kevin are you okay?" I said. "I'm a little light headed," Kevin said. "So Dylan, how are we goimg to get back to normal?" Kowan asked. “Leave that to me," I said. I zapped the tower with my size changer power. The tower turned everyone except me back to normal.

 

THE END!

 

"Bye guys see you in the next one," I sait. "Wait… what?" Dallas asked.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you like this story and hope you'll read the next one.

 


*Fun Fact: The name Osiris came from an app called The Sims™ Freeplay.

 


  

 

  • Fun Fact: All characters are real except:
    • Bet
    • Andy the Android
    • Ki McTie
    • Angry Elf
    • Giant Boy
  • Everyone else are real