- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: I was captured by Emma when she saw me in Belle's ear. Then Andy came and saved me. Then Kevin got my three other friends. Later the girl invasion had started and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now this chapter is when the adventure begins. It's about when the wise old chinese man Ki McTie tells us how to stop Emma's diabolical plans and save Belle from her control. Also it shows how we start the 2,621 mile journey to go to the western part of Hollywood, California.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Kevin: Dylan's BFF
  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero
  • Dallas: Dylan's Friend
  • Ki McTie (84): Wise Old Chinese Man
  • Tyler: Dylan's Friend
  • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend
  • Eli: Dylan's Friend
  • Hannah: Kowan's soon to be ex wife/Unaware giantess

Chapter 03: 2,640 Miles (4,249 Kilometers) to the Western Part of Hollywood, California

Monday, June 9, 2014

 

"We're going to die!" Kevin said in fear "We are going to die!" I then slapped him to snap him out of it. "Thanks. I needed that." Kevin said. "Now listen up we are not going to d…" I was cut off when Dallas said. "Dylan look behind you!" I turned around as I saw everyone building a tower. "What's that?!" Kevin asked. "It's tower to mind control shrink all males and control all girls in the world." Ki's voice said as we walked out of an ally. "Boy are we glad to see you Ki." Tyler said. "I know exactly what's going on." Ki said. "What's happening?" Dallas asked. "It all started when we were on Planet Tiny. Lord Osiris told Bet to go to Earth. Bet then used a poison to turn Emma evil. Then when we returned the poison started working and she turned evil. Then Bet betrayed Lord Osiris after Dylan made him the good guy and went to Earth to join Emma. She then went to Belle's house and shrunk herself. Emma and Bet went up Belle's nose and controled her brain." Ki explaned. "How do you know this?" I asked. "I told you I am Ki I know all and I see all." Ki answered. "I don't trust this guy." I said. "Anywho how do we stop her?" Kevin asked. "You must travel 2,621 miles to the western part of Hollywood, California and get a magic gem that will give you what you need to stop Emma, but you must come back before the tower is built." Ki answered. "How much time do we have?" Dallas asked. "I'd say a week at most." Ki answered. "Come on guys let's save the world!" I said with excitement. "Oh and one more thing the gem will help you for when you get back. All you have to say is Take me home you idiot and to get what you need to defeat Emma just say Keep it simple stupid." Ki said. We were off to Hollywood in hope of finding the gem."

 

"Okay so we are going to Maryland first." I said. "Why?" Kevin asked. "We are going to need a road map if we are going to go anywhere," I answered. "Where are we going to get one?" Tyler asked. "I think  Kowan's soon to be ex wife Hannah has one." I answered. We went on the streets that lead to Maryland. "And just where are you five going?" Belle asked. "Uh… we are going to the bathroom." I answered. "Okay but come straight back when your done," Belle commanded. She left and we continued our quest.

 

Hours later we arived at Hannah's house, "Okay we just got to find a way to get inside." I said "We'll need a spring platform, a window opener and a…" I was cut off as Dallas said "Why don't we just go through that hole in the door genius." I'm trying to think outside the box," I said. We went through the door to find Hannah watching a movie and eating popcorn. "Okay there it is right next to her," I said. "But how are we going to get it?" Eli asked. "Hmmm…" I thought "I know we can go through the vent and use a rope or string to lower Kevin down and he can grab it," "W… Why me?" Kevin asked. "Because your the only one that can do this," I answered. "Where are we going to get the string anywhay?" Eli asked. "I'm sure she has some laying around here some where," I answered. "I think there is some over there," Dallas said. "Good job dallas," I said. We grabed the string that was aboht a meter (3 ft 3u40;in) and a yard (3 ft)(together 6 ft 3u40; in) long. We grabbed it and started running to the vent. "Why is it always the vent?" Kevin thought out loud to himself. We got to the vent that was right above Hannah's head. We opened the vent grate and started to lower Kevin. "I can almost get it," Kevin said. The string broke and Kevin fell into  Hannah's popcorn. "Okay new task. Get Kevin before he gets eaten by the giantess," I said. I jumped down into Hannah's popcorn. "Kevin? Kevin where are you?" I called. "I'm down here," Kevin said in a mumbled tone. Kevin then dug his way up to the surface of the popcorn. He was gasping for air as hannah then lowered her hand and picked us up. "Okay Kevin I got good news and bad news," I said. "What's the bad news?" Kevin asked. The bad news is that she's still chewing," I answered. "And the gokd news?" Kevin answered. "Oh… wait that was the good news," I said. "THEN WHAT'S THE BAD NEWS!?!" Kevin asked in anger. "Okay i don't like to be yelled at," I said.  "Just tell me the bad ness," Kevin said. "Right, the bad ness is that if we jump we'll die," I said. "That's technically all bad news," Kevin said. [Gulp] Hannah swallowed and at that moment I knew we were next. "NOOOO!!" We said. Hanah put us in her mouth and begain to use her saliva to play around. "She's trying to drown us!" I yelled as her mouth was filling up with saliva. "Well Dylan this looks like the end so I just want to say thank you for being a good friend," Kevin said with a sad tone. "Kevin I used your clarinet to unclog my toilet!" I said in fear. "Wait what?" Kevin asked. Two minutes later Hannah's mouth was full of saliva. She then was movj,g us all around her mouth. "What is she doing?" I said in a tone like a ventrilquist doing the drinking water act. "I don't know," Kevin said in the same tone. She was about to swallow until we started to poke her tongue. She then felt a stainge feeling on her tongue lucky for me I had me jet pack with me I put it on and Kevin got on my back. Hannah opend her mouth and we flew out. "Whoa déjà vu," I said.

 

 We then went up to the other guys in the vent. "Okay plan B," I said "We trow something to get her attention. Then we jump down and grab the map before she comes back." "How about we use this wind up ant," Dallas suggested. "Where did you get that?" I asked. "I found it," Dallas answered. We turned the key and dropped it to the ground. Hannah got up and tried to step on it. We then jumped on the couch and grabbed the map. "Quick begore she comes back," I said. Hannah then saw us and started chasing us. "Take that you stupid ant," she said. She then used her barefoot to step on us. "What a beautiful view," I thought. I tried to get closer and Kevin pulled me back. "What are hou doing?" he asked. "Nothing," I said. "Come one we got to get out of here," Dallas said. We grabbed the map and we got up the counter and jumped out the window. We saw another remote controled car we got in it and left. Although we may have gotten away, but Hannah got in her car and started to chase us. 

Chapter End Notes:

Will Hannah catch us? Will we bring the gem back in time? Keep Reading.


Next time on Planet Tiny: The team goes to Pettisville, Ohio to get my step brother James and my nephew Caiden who are on vacation their.


 

If you have any ideas to help me improve just put it in the review box below.

Thank you


Fun fact: There are actialy 2,640 miles (4,249 Kilometers) to Hanover, PA to the western part of Hollywood, CA.