- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: The girl invasion had started and we have a week to get the gem. We went to Maryland to get a map from Hannah. Kevin and I almost got eaten, but got the map and escaped with Hannah chasing us and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter my friends try to get away from Hannah as me and Andy try to escape from Hannah's stomach.


 




 


Characters, Roles, and Known Ages



  • Eli: Dylan's Friend

  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero

  • Hannah: Villain/Kowan's Soon to be ex Wife

  • Kevin: Dylan's BFF

  • Dallas: Dylan's Friend

  • Andy the Android: Dylan's Trainer

  • Tyler: Dylan's Friend

  • Caiden: Dylan's Nephew

  • James Moulton Jr.: Dylan's Step Brother

Chapter 04: A Quick Getaway

Monday, June 9, 2014

"Uh… Dylan," Eli asked. "What is it?" I asked. "I think we're going the wrong way," Eli said. "What makes you say that?" I asked. "Well the map tells us that we're on…" He was cut off as a blue jeep stopped right in front of us. Hannah came out of it she had brown hair, brown eyes, she had a purple shirt on with a pair of blue jeans she was barefoot and had white skin with red nail polish on her toes. "Not so fast," She said. "Hannah!!" we all said. She picked up me and Andy and placed us in her hand. "What are you going to do with them?" Kevin asked. "Wait did you just talk?" Hannah asked. "Yes he did," Dallas said. "What are you doing?" Kevin asked quietly. "Just fallow my lead and just watch and learn," Dallas said. "He did and they are our friend and the hero," Hannah took her other hand and flicked him. "So that's how it done," Kevin said. "Shut up," Dallas said. Hannah then was closing her hand and I quickly said "Quick go to Pettisville, Ohio and find my step brother James and my nephew Caidan I heard they're on vacation. Go!" Hannah then closed her hand and openeded her mouth and placed us in it. We were on her tongue and she was moving us back and forth about a minute later she lifted her tougue and we started to fall we grabbed her tongue and waited. "Andy just keep hanging," I said. Hannah knew we were hanging so she shook her tongue and we fell down her esophagus.
[Gulp] "You monster," Kevin said. "Come on Kevin we have to go do what he said we do," Eli said. "Oh no you don't," Hannah said. "Quick!!" Dallas yelled. They were on their way to Pettisville Ohio.

***************************************Meanwhile*Inside*Hannah******************************

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" I screamed. As I fell down Hannah's esophagus. "Don't worry Dylan you've survived being eaten before," Andy said. "Yeah, but that was when I had something to sit on," I said. "Oh why didn't you just say so?" Andy asked. He then turned into a metal platform before he hit Hannah's stomach. "Okay now what?" I asked. "We just take our only exit," Andy answered. "Okay that's just gross and we'll die taking that exit," I said. "Okay then we take our other exit," Andy said. "Which is?" I asked were you came from," Andy answered.

The others made it to the motel James and Caidan were staying at. "Okay here it is room #2," Kevin said. "#2" Dallas laughed. "Oh real mature Dallas," Tyler said. They went into a hole in the wall that was big enough for their car. "Who are you?" Caiden asked. "We're friends of your uncles," Kevin said. "Where is Uncle Dylan?" Caiden asked. "He's… dead," Kevin said trying not to cry. "Open the door!" Hannah yelled. She kicked the door open and came in. "What else do want you already ate my best friend," Kevin said. Back inside Hannah's stomach Andy was spraying a kind of gas to make Hannah fall a sleep. "I'm going to crush you like a bug!" Hannah yelled. She then fell on the ground and went to sleep. "Okay she's asleep," Andy said "Quick crawl up her esophagus." We started to crawl and were past the part that squeezes you to death. "What what's that moving lump going up her throat?" Kevin asked. I was at her mouth hanging to her tooth. "Open her mouth," I said. "It's Dylan," Kevin said. They moved her lips away from each other and we got out through the cracks of her teeth. James then woke up and said, "So what did I miss?" "Rsally you were slept through all that?" I asked. "Well I was tired," James said. "Well we'd better get going," I said. "It's getting late so why don't you stay here for the night," James said. "Thanks, but what about her?" I asked. "We can get some rope and tie her," James answered. We got some rope and tied Hannah up. We then went to bed until morning. The only thing is the ropes were lose. 

Chapter End Notes:

Will we get captured? Or will we save the world? Or both? Keep Reading.

 


 

Next time on Planet Tiny: We continue our journey, but end up being captured by Hannah.


 

If you have any ideas on how to improve writing and/or story place it in the review box below.

Thank you.