- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Andy and I got swallowed by Hannah. The others went to Pettisville and got my srep brother James and my nephew Caiden and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter we wake up in a pickle jar in Hannah's jeep who is working for Belle. Also when we escape Andy teaches us to fight in Indiana just in case something happens to him. Meanwhile Belle starts the last stage of the girl invation "Slavery."


Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

 

  • Belle: Villain/Dylan's Girlfriend
  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero
  • Dallas: Dylan's Friend
  • Caiden: Dylan's Nephew
  • Andy the Android: Dylan's Trainer
  • Kevin: Dylan's BFF
  • Tyler: Dylan's Friend
  • Eli: Dylan's Friend
  • Luca (12): Good Friend of Dylan

Chapter 05: Escape Evil Hannah for a Training Day

 

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

 

6 Days Left

 

Meanwhile back in Hanover Belle goes to the boys room and pounds on the door. "Open up you've been in their for 24 hours!" she shouted. She opened the door and saw that there wasn't a single small man in sight. "Where the hell are those idiots?" Belle shouted. She picked up her cell phone and called her assistant… Hannah.

 

Somewhere near the outskirts of Toledo, Ohio we wake up in a strange place. "Uh… where are we?" I asked in a tired tone. "Guys wake up," I said. "Uh… why do have to wake us up so early?" Dallas asked. "Just wake up," I said. "Holy shit!" Dallas said in a shock. Everyone woke up and were surprised that they were in a pickle jar. "What do we do now Uncle Dylan?" Caiden asked. "I'm thinking. I know," I said. "Andy do you have any shrinking abilitys?" I then asked. "Uh… yes, but the growth can only go ¼ bigger then the height you first shrunk meaning you'll only grow up to ½ instead of normal," Andy said. "That doesn't matter we still have to be small to defeat Emma," I said. "What else do you need?" Andy asked. "I'll nead a piece of string and eight giant Wal Mart bags," I answered. "So is that a bag from Giant or a bag from Wal Mart?" Kevin asked in a joking tone. "Oh boy," I said. "Okay here are the bags and the string," Andy said. "Okay and shrink us all to one nanometer," I said. Andy got shrunk us then shrunk himself to one nanometer. "Whoa look how big everything is," Tyler said. "Okay now Andy fly to the top of the lid and hold the string," I said. Andy flew to the top and droped the string. We then climbed the string and went through the air hole. "Okay were on the back seat, so all we have to do is jump to the carpet, go under Hannah's seat climb her body, go to the dashboard, and use the bags to jump out the window," I explaned. We used the bags that got shrunk to ¼ inch to safely land after we jump. We then ran under Hannah's seat and made it to her barefeet. "Okay how are we going to do this?" Eli asked. "You forget we're too small for her to notice us climbing," I answered. Tyler went up to the brakes and Hannah's foot started toward him. "NOOOO!" Tyler yelled. Just before he it landed I came and grabbed him before he died. "I owe you one," Tyler said. "No need," I said. We then started climbing Hannah's foot, leg, stomach area, and finally ran across her arms. We jumped out the window and saw a train. "We need to catch that train," I said. "What about your jet pack Dylan," Andy reminded me. "Oh yeah," I said. I got out my jet pack and carryed three people one one my back and the other two in my arms. Andy did the same with the other three. "Okay and go," I said. We flew to the open door of the train. "Okay now Dylan Ki forgot to mention that you can't just turn into animals. If I die then my powers go to the hero. Now I have to train you to use my ability. Here are my training gloves," Andy said. I put on the gloves and Andy started lesson one.

 

Meanwhile back in Hanover the girs took a break and have the guys rub their feet. "The last stage is finally complete," Belle said. Down by her feet Luca was trying to think of a way out of this. "Hey harder," Belle comanded. "How do I get out of this?" Luca thought.

Chapter End Notes:

Will Luca ever find a way out of this? Will Dylan be ready to fight Emma? Stay tuned.

 


Next time on Planet Tiny: Hannah finds use and we start running on the roof of the train, but someone won't get away alive.

 


 

If you have any ideas on how to improve put what's good and what need to be improved place it in the review box below.

Thank you.

 


 

*Fun Fact: The Girl invasion has Four Stages:

  1. Rudeness
  2. Shrinking all males
  3. Controling all Females
  4. Slavery