- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: We all were captured by Hannah, but we escaped and Andy trained us and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter Hannah finds us and cases us on the top of the train. Also Andy continues to train is as we ride a train that is taking us west. Meanwhile Hannah runs out of gas in Indiana and finds us on foot.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Andy the Android: Dylan's Trainer
  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero
  • Belle: Villain/Dylan's Girlfriend
  • Hannah: Villain/Kowan's Soon to be ex Wife
  • Eli: Dylan's Friend
  • Tyler: Dylan's Friend
  • Dallas: Dylan's Friend

Chapter 06: Train Chase

 

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

 

"Okay lesson 5. Dylan blast a laser at that dartboard," Andy said. [Zap] I shot a laser at the outer part of the dartboard. "Okay good effert, but try going for a bull's eye," Andy suggested. "Okay look there's a bull," I said. I then shot the bull in the right eye. "You… I ment," Andy said. "Okay this time on the dartboard," he then suggested. "I got it," I said. "Do you?" Andy asked sarcastically. "Yes I do," I said. I got ready to fire. "Remember concentrate," Andy said. I was concentrating really hard and hit a bull's eye, but this time not literally. "Yes!" I said in excitement. "Good job," Andy said "Now lesson 6. Dylan this one is a challenge." "What is it?" I asked. "I what you to grow everyone to the max of ½ an inch," Andy said. "Wait. How exactly do I do that?" I asked. "You what to know a secret on any kind of ability?" Andy asked. "Sure," I answered. "Okay the secret even your ability to turn into other animals is to believe I know it sounds like a cat poster but it's true," Andy said.

 

Meanwhile back in Hanover. "You failed be!" Belle said angerly. "I promise I'll go back and find them," Hannah said. "You better because if you don't I'll have your head," Belle threatened. Hannah then got in her jeep and drove toward the tracks. She ran out of gas and saw a train coming on a track near by. She ran to the train and saw little people on it. "It's Hannah RUN!!" I yelled. We climbed a rope that leads to a hole on the roof. Hannah then got on a ladder on the back of the train. "Ready on not here I come," Hannah said. We ran on the top of the train like on an action movie. "She on our tail," Eli said. Hannah then caught up to Kevin and put her foot up in the air. "TYLER LOOK OUT!!!" Andy yelled. He then pushed out of the was causing Andy to be crushed. "Andy… no," I said in a sad tone. His head was still able to say his last words. "My dear Dylan come closer," he said. I came closer to him and he said, "Remember you have to believe to use your new abilitys. One more thing let me tell you a story that will change the coarse of history." He then died and now I had a mission. "What are we going to do now?" Dallas asked. "I'll tell you what we're going to do I'm not going to let Andy die in vane. We're going to Hollywood and get the gem then return to Hanover and dafeat Emma," I said heroicly. "Not on my watch," Hannah said Evilly. "Oh right now run," I said. "Cowards!" Hannah yelled. "Cowards huh. Well let's see how much of a coward we are when we return," I said. 

Chapter End Notes:

Will I get back and defeat Hannah for what she did? Will I believe to use my animal transformation ability? Keep reading.

 


 

Next time on Planet Tiny: I get revenge on Hannah for killing Andy in St. Louis, Missouri.


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve my writting put some things that are good about it and some that need to be improved in the review box below.

Thank you.