- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: We were chased by Hannah on the top of the train, but then she killed Andy and I was in rage and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter I get Andy's abilitys like laser hands, strength, intelligence, etc. Also I try to believe, but can't stop thinking about the fact that Hannah killed Andy. We also finally went from Indiana to St. Louis, Missouri and defeat Hannah, but let's hope for good this time.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero
  • James Moulton Jr.: Dylan's Step Brother
  • Kevin: Dylan's BFF
  • Tyler: Dylan's Friend
  • Eli: Dylan's Friend
  • Caiden: Dylan's Nephew
  • Dallas: Dylan's Friend
  • Hannah: Villain/Kowan's Soon to be ex Wife
  • Belle: Villain/Dylan's Girlfriend
  • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister
  • Bet: Emma's Right Hand Man

Chapter 07: It's On

 

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

 

5 Days Left

 

In the morning we were in the train that stops in St. Louis, Missouri. "Come on wake up," I said. "What happened?" James asked. "We must have passed out," I answered. "But where is Hannah?" Kevin asked. "I don't know I'm thinking she left and is thinking of a plan to capture us in St. Louis," I answered. "How do you know that?" Tyler asked. "I don't know," I answered. "But how did you know this train is going to St. Louis?" Eli asked. "Again I don't know," I answered. "Where is St. Louis Uncle Dylan?" Caiden asked. "It's in Missouri," I answered. "But…" Dallas started to ask another question, but was cut off and I said "You know let's stop playing 20 Questions. Okay." "Okay let's wait the train should stop soon," Kevin said. An hour later the train stopped at St. Louis. We then got out of the train and started to walk. "Okay we're in St. Louis. Now where are you Hannah?" I asked. "Well she's not here I guess we're just going to have keep going," Caiden said in fear. "Oh no she's here all right," I said. We walked and saw the Gateway Arch with Hannah right under it. "End of the line!" she said evilly. "Oh crud," I said. "What do we do?" Tyler asked. "We are going to get some pay back for her crushing Andy," I answered. "Oh yeah it's on," Kevin said. "ATTACK!!!" I yelled. We came running to Hannah and I grabbed a rope I found. Kevin and I had one end of the rope and was running in the opposite direction around her barefeet. She then tripped and we started punching her and hitting her as well as kicking. "Fools you can't defeat me," Hannah said. We put duct tape on her mouth and tore it off. "AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!" Hannah screamed. "Now we're even," I said. "Fine we're even, but when you come back you should watch it," Hannah said.

 

A few hours later in Hanover, "You failed me again!" Belle said angerly. "I'm sorry, but they will come back in five days and when they do we'll be ready," Hannah said. "You'd better be right about this because if you're wrong I'll kill you.

 

In Belle's head Emma is controling Belle and Hannah knows about it. "Hannah can you here me?" Emma asked. "Hold on I gotta take this," Hannah said. She walked away and started talking on her cell phone. "Yeah I can hear you," Hannah answered. "I'm sending Bet for the growth formula that you stole," Emma said. "Okay Bet go out her nose and get the growth formula," Emma then commanded. "Yes my lady," Bet said. "And take this hand held shrink ray you'll need to shrink it to be able to carry it," Emma added. Bet took the shrink ray and flew out Belle's nose. "I'm right here. Now where's the formula?" Bet asked. "Right here," Hannah answered. She put it in her hand and Bet shrunk it and grabbed it from Hannah's palm. He then took it to Emma where she put it on display and waited until I returned, so she can use it to destroy me.

Chapter End Notes:

Will Dylan be destroyed? Or will he save the world? Stay tuned.

 


Next time on Planet Tiny: We all go to the Independence Center® to get a new ride that would get us to Hollywood faster.

 


 

If you have any ideas on how to improve my writing place at least three things you likeded and thred things I should improve on.

Thank you.