- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: We were looking for Hannah and found her under the Gateway Arch and defeated her and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter Dallas, Eli, Tyler, Kevin, James, Caiden, and I go into the Independence Center® a mall in Independence, Missouri to build a car that will get us to Hollywood on time.

 


 

Character, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Kevin: Dylan's BFF
  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero
  • Dallas: Dylan's Friend
  • James Moulton Jr.: Dylan's Step Brother
  • Eli: Dylan's Friend
  • Tyler: Dylan's Friend
  • Summer: Kevin's Friend
  • Caiden: Dylan's Nephew

Chapter 08: Independence Day

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

 

"Man how much larger till we get there?" Kevin complained. "Soon I hope," I said. "Can't we go anywhere quick?" Dallas asked. "Yeah at this pace we'll never get the gem in time," James said. "I've just got an idea," I said. "What is it?" Eli asked. "The map says we're in Independence, Missouri," I said. "What does that have to do with anything?" Eli asked. "We're not far from the Independence Center we can build a car that will take us faster," I answered. We went to the Independence center and were in the middle of the floor with a bunch of girls walking around us. "Uh… are the girls here going to be a problem?" James asked. "No the tower isn't high enough to go this far yet," I answered. "Anyway what do you need?" Kevin asked. "Okay it's 6:05 PM meaning we have until 9 to get the parts before the mall closes, but anyway I need a sandle and a buckle from the Lady's Foot Locker, a Wheel from a stroller, two pipe from the escalator, eight seats from the soft seat area, a charger from Best Buy Mobile, a phone from Verizon Wireless, a controller from GameStop, and a taco from Taco Bell," I explaned. "Why a taco?" Dallas asked. "For dinner, but when you get it try not to be dinner," I answered. "I'll try," Dallas said. They went off to find the items. "Wait where's Caiden?" I wondered.

 

"Yes a sandal," Kevin said. "Wait Kevin it's already on a girl's foot," Tyler reminded. "I know, but it's perfect," Kevin said. He walked over to it and started lifting the girl's foot. "Wait Kevin. I think that may be a girl from Dover," Tyler said. "I know it's Summer," Kevin said. "You need Dylan to get her foot out of there," Tyler said. "Uh… guys have you seen Caiden?" I asked walking in the store. "No, but could you give us a hand lifting Summer's foot?" Tyler asked. "Sure," I answered. I lifted her feet out both her shoes and cut eight straps on one of them. "There you go," I said. Summer looked down and saw us so we quickly took the sandal and straps and ran. I went down stairs to Taco Bell and saw Caiden on a table with a girl eating a taco. "Caiden stop!" I yelled. He didn't here me, so I climbed up the giantess and got up to him. "Caiden stop!" I yelled again. "I'm getting a taco Uncle Dylan," Caiden said. "Yeah but not this…" I paused and said "Not again." We were in the taco and were about to be eaten. "Okay I lived going into a girl's stomach twice I can do it again," I said. She took a bite with us in it and were swallowed. As we went down I was holding on to Caiden. "Ahhhhhhh!!!" I screamed. We landed in a pile of stomach asid yet again. I was okay to walk in it, but Caiden wasn't so I was carrying him on my back. "How did Andy get us out thd other times? First he made Belle drink soda and then he put Hannah to sleep," I thought "That's it." I used my powers but couldn't. Okay Caiden let's climb. We started to climb and got up to her thoat. "What the?" the girl said. She started drinking soda and we fell back down. "Crud," I said, "Is that good?" Caiden asked. "Bubbles. Yes get into one we're getting out," I said. We got into a bubble and floated to the top. [Burp] The girl burped us out and we went back to where we were before.

 

"Okay good the escalator," Dallas said. "Let me," I said. I pulled off the pipe and put it with the others. The other guys brought their parts and it was ready to be built. I grabbed a wrench I carry with me and was putting the pieces together. "Okay let's move!" I said. "There he is!" Summer yelled. All our female friends were there and were chasing us. "Let's get out of here!" I yelled. It was 8:59 PM and we were heading out the door just in time before it closed. Every girl we knew were casing us on the streeg. We go away before they caught us. "Where did he go?" Summer asked. 

Chapter End Notes:

Will I get the gem in time? Will we I believe to use my powers when I need them most? Stay tuned.

 


 

If you have any ideas to help me improve put at least three things you like and three things I need to improve on in the review box below.

Thank you.

 


 

FYI: I only have to believe on useing the following:

  • Shrink/Growth
  • Laser Hands
  • Flight
  • Transformation
  • Etc.