- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: We made a fast vehical to help us go faster, but then we were chased by a mob of girls and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter my friends and I find Kowan in Topeka, Kansas. Meanwhile Emma uses the growth formula to grow Belle to 23½ feet tall.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • James Moulton Jr.: Dylan's Step Brother
  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero
  • Tyler: Dylan's Friend
  • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister 
  • Hannah: Villain/Kowan's Soon to be ex Wife
  • Belle: Villian/Dylan's Girlfriend
  • Kevin: Dylan's BFF
  • Dallas: Dylan's Friend
  • Caiden: Dylan's Nephew
  • Kowan McFalls: Dylan's Brother
  • Summer: Kevin's Friend

Chapter 09: A New Recruit

Thursday, June 12, 2014

 

4 Days Left

 

In Hanover Emma finds out that I'm still on the road to Hollywood, so she decides to call me. [Phone Ringing] "Uh… Dylan you might want to look at this," James said. "Emma?" I asked. "Yes. Your sisters trying to call you," Tyler said. "Put her on video," I said. [Beep] "Dylan! I'm warning you do not continue!" Emma said evilly. "Yeah and what are you going to do?" I asked. "I'll use the growth formula to grow Belle to 23½ feet," Emma said. "Your bluffing," I said. Emma got out the formula to prove me wrong. "If you continue I will drop this at the edge of her brain and into her body," Emma threatened. "You know we'll stop you," I said. "Your one brave man Dylan," Emma said. "Yep and we're still continuing," I said. "Bet drop this down into Belle's body," Emma commanded. "Yes my lady," Bet said. He then dropped the formula and it landed in Belle's stmach. Belle then started to grow a foot higher. "Did you get taller?" Hannah asked. "I think I did," Belle answered.

 

"You monster," I said. "Well just for the record Belle will continue to grow every 12 hours," Emma said as she hung up. "We don't have much time," I said. "We need more help," Kevin said. "You're right we need some who was in the airforce," I said. "Who's in the airforce that could help?" Dallas asked. "None other then my big brother Kowan," I answered. "Where is Uncle Kowan?" Caiden asked. "He's in Topeka, Kansas," I answered. We were on our way to Topeka to see Kowan. "We're here," I said. "Help!" Kowan yelled. We walked in a hole in the wall and saw Kowan being attacked by Summer. "Leave him alone," I said. "So we meet again Dylan," Summer said evilly. I started running toward her barefeet and started lifting one. Summer then lifted her foot on her own and slammed it on the ground. "Well I won't be doing that again," I said. Kevin then hit the hard wood floor making it crack. "What was that?" I asked. "I don't know," Kevin answered. The everyone else even Kowan did the same exact thing. "Whoa I think Andy may have gave each of us u39; of his power," I said. "But what about me?" Kowan asked. "Maybe Andy knew you would join us giving you his abilitys as well," I answered. "Hello?!" Summer said. "Oh right," I said. "Okay guys this is lesson 1," I then said. We all were running and Kevin started to fly. "How did you do that?" I asked. "It's just like Andy said believe," Kevin answered. Kevin then flew into Summer's stomach and punched the walls. "Ow!" Summer yelled. Kevin flew out her mouth and punched her on the out side of her stomach. Dallas then flew and turned into a boot to literally kick her but.

 

Meanwhile back in Hanover, Belle was growing a few inches more. "Hahahaha!" Emma laughed. "The world will be mine!" she then said evilly.

Chapter End Notes:

Will Emma rule the world? Or will Dylan and his friends bring the gem back in the last four days they have left? Keep reading.

 


 

Next time on Planet Tiny: Belle's growth speeds up and is completed in just a few seconds.


 

If you have any ideas about how I can improve my writing please put at least three things you like and three things I need to improve in the review box below.

Thank you.

 


 

*FYI: Sorry about the story again the u39; means 1/8.