- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Emma shrunk herself and went into Belle's head and controlled her brain. I thought something was going on an called Kevin. Belle used her phone and I fell in her ear and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter I finally find out what's going on with Belle. Meanwhile Kevin tries to find Dallas, Tyler, and Eli… I said tries doesn't mean he can, but let's hope he can.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend
  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero
  • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister
  • Bet: Emma's Right Hand Man
  • Andy the Android: Dylan's Trainer
  • Kevin: Dylan's BFF
  • Dallas: Dylan's Friend
  • Tyler: Dylan's Friend
  • Eli: Dylan's Friend

Chapter 02: If One Adventure Ends, Then Another One Begins

 

Monday, June 9, 2014

 

I went deeper into Belle's ear canal in hope of finding out what's going on and why Belle has all of the sudden gone evil. I went past her eardrum, past the hammer, anvil, and stimp that were the tiny bones in her ear that were almost the same size as me, I turned into a bird and flew over the eustachian tube, was forced back to human, I went into the cochlea, and finally made it to Belle's Auditory nerve. I then heard voices that sounded like Emma and Bet. "Yes the world will be mine!" Emma said. "Yes your plan to control Belle's brain shrink all guys again and control the girls will certainly work Emma." Bet said. "Bet I want you to call me my lady from now on." Emma said. "Yes Em… my lady" Bet said. "Oh my GOSH (said like Oh my G O S H)" I said "Emma really is evil." I got up and hit my head on the Auditory nerve. Emma then heard a noise and saw me "Dylan! Don't let him get away!" she said. I tried to run out of her ear, but I was almost out until Bet captured me and took me to Emma. "Dylan. You really thought you could get away from me!" she said. "Why are you doing this?" I asked. "Because I hate you and I'm evil." Emma answered. "You're never get away with this." I said. "Oh am I. You forget that your the hero and the world needs you, but what would happen if the hero all of the sudden died?" Emma asked. "You know I'll stop you." I said. "SHUT UP!!!!!!" Emma shouted.

 

Meanwhile on the outside Andy was wondering why I was taking so long. "I think something bad has happened to him." he said. He then used his newly added rocket feet and flew into Belle's ear. He made it where I was and saw a strange hole. He flew through it and was trying to save me. "Andy!" I said. "Don't move or I'll shot." Andy said. "Oh yeah you and what army?" Emma rudely asked. Andy then fired a laser and missed. "That was a warning shot, next one won't be." he said. "Just give him Dylan." Bet said. "No I won't go down that easy." Emma said. "We can get him again next time." Bet said. "Oh fine!" Emma said. They let me go and Andy got me out of Belle's head. We flew out of the window and onto the sidewalk.

 

Meanwhile Kevin tries to go out his window with a Wal Mart bag. He climbs a rope that leads to his window and jumped out it. "I'm coming Dylan!" he said. The wind was blowing and Kevin was gliding. He then landed on a car and it was taking him toward Dover. "Wellsville to Dover!" Kevin said. He made it to Dallas's house and saw him on the front porch. "Dallas we have to help Dylan." Kevin said. "Okay, but how are we going to get there?" Dallas asked. "We have to get Tyler and Eli. Then we'll go see Dylan." Kevin answered. "Okay, to Tyler's house!" Dallas said. They saw that a kid had a remote controled car. They got in it and was driving it. "Okay I'll steer." Kevin said. He took the remote control and was on their way to Tyler's house. They arived at his house and he was on the drive way. "Tyler get in!" Dallas said. Tyler got in and they were on their way to Eli's house. "So we're on another adventure are we?" Tyler asked. "Yes we have to get Eli and then see Dylan." Kevin answered. They saw Eli walking on the sidewalk with me near by. "Eli! Get on!" Tyler shouted. Eli got on and was on there way to see me. They arived and saw me and Andy waiting. "What do we need to do?" Kevin asked. "Emma is planing a girl invasikn and it's up to us to…" I was cut off and saw that the girl invasion is about to start. "What's going on Dylan?" Kevin asked. "I feel like the girl invasion is about to start." I answered. 

Chapter End Notes:

Will Dylan be able to stop the girl invasion? Will he save the world again? Keep reading.

 


 

Next time on Planet Tiny: The adventure begins as we travel 2,640 miles (4,249 kilometers) to the western part of Hollywood, California.


 

If you have any ideas to help me improve my writting skills place it in the review box below

Thank you