- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 Finally completed. Sorry for the delay but this is the full chapter now. Enjoy and comment please?

 

               From inside his dollhouse, Roger could hear the grating high pitched  laughter of the giants. He had had it up to here with the loud deafening laughter of girls but he knew that as much as it infuriated him, there was nothing he could do to make it stop. But this was different and it gave Roger major cause for concern. He recognized his oldest daughter Kyndall's voice as it was her room that he was sharing this week. More than the other girls, Kyndall seemed to find the humor in Roger's condition and  she giggled alot, frustrating her tiny dad enormously. No matter what embarrassing situation would arise, Kyndall would find  it as amusing, constantly telling her dad to lighten up. She felt that he needed to try to laugh at himself a little as the situation was really quite adorable and unique. To Kyndall, she was rather enjoying the opportunity that most girls could never even dream of having with their dads. Roger wanted to yell at Kyndall for being immature and making light of his misfortunes. She could behave like such a little girl and even though she was a young woman, he wished he could shake her and make her stop the goddamn giggling and the foolish behavior but he knew that if he were to object too strenuously, it would not be well  received and that forcing the issue would be a very bad idea with Kyndall. When you are just 6" tall, you have to bite your tongue a whole hell of a lot, he realized when he was dealing with the giants. Even if they were his daughters and loved him,  he knew making them angry was not a wise idea, especially Kyndall.



               Roger heard Kyndall's  laughter but the other giant was definitely not one of his daughters. Roger was all too familiar with the powerful sounds  of Jenna and Lindi's voices .  He constantly was telling  them to keep it down, explaining just what it did to his ears at his size. Being teen girls and very exuberant, they would forget their father's  request, and the rumblings of their giant voices would often send shock waves through Roger's dollhouse, causing destruction and massive reverberations. shaking the dollhouse to its foundation.  It also gave Roger terrible headaches. Lindi, as way of an explanation would try to pacify her sad teeny dad, "girls will be girls daddy, sowwwwy!" Besides they thought that no harm was really done because they would go throughhis dollhouse and adjust  and replace all the broken doll furniture and accessories. Both girls even kind of enjoyed being able to clean up and  repair daddys house, with practically no effort on their part! Room by room they would go through and pick up the pieces that they had damaged, making Jenna proudly say " see daddy, no harm done, we made it even better than before." Roger would just shake his head in dismay, watching the powerful girls tear through his house  room by room. All he could do was watch. It was times like these that Roger truly felt like he was a doll this own daughters. The girls couldnt imagine what Roger  was experiencing inside the dollhouse so no matter how many times he tried to convince them, he was realized he was just wasting his breath.



         Anyways, Kyndall was not with 13 year old Lindi nor with her sister Jenna either. There was another girl in the room which both infuriated and terrified  Roger. It was hard enough having his kids pick him up whenever they felt like it ( which the smaller he got,was becoming more and and more frequent)   But he  truly hated the idea of having another giant, someone outside the family being privy to his living this way in such a humiliating fashion! He could only imagine how another person would view seeing a man his size living in a dollhouse being protec ted and cared for after by his normal sized daughters.


       Sure enough, to Roger's horror, there was another giantess talking and giggling with Kyndall in their room.  Roger stood by helplessly waiting for the inevitable. He had expected  this might be  coming for quite awhile now but there was no way he could do anything to prevent it. His oldest daughter had not hid her feelings that the girls  should be able to share their secret with some of their friends. Roger had vehemently opposed the idea but Nicole, who originally had been  trying to keep the strain private, did not support Roger's  decision completely and was beginning to allow the kids more and more leeway in making their own decisions about their dad. Kyndall had obviously chosen to make the decision to tell someone about her shrunken dad, Roger was trapped in the dollhouse,and  could do nothing about it  but wait for Kyndall  to open up his dollhouse for the stranger.


     Roger could hear the girls continuing to laugh and then they began to whisper secretively, as girls often do for apparently no reason. Even whispering, their voices landed on Roger as deafening and boisterous, making him brace for the worst. "You cannot be serious Kyndall, your dad tiny?" Roger hear the words of the other giant clearly but he didnt allow himself to really  believe that Kyndall would dare share his secrets and humiliation with this girl, a total stranger!


     "I am totally serious Erin, you can see for yourself if you dont believe me!"


    Erin in disbelief giggled some more, just amused at the  thought of what Kyndall was saying. "How could your dad possibly be small enough to live in your dollhouse Kyndall. Thats just crazy, he’d have to be like 8-9 inches tall!"


     "Wanna try for 6 inches tall now Erin? Hes getting smaller every day!" she giggled watching Erin's shocked but amused face.


       Erin shook her head, certain that her friend was pulling her leg. She imagined to herself what it would be like if her friend were telling the truth, even though that was totally impossible. As she imagined it, a slight shy  smile came to her pretty face as she considered what it would be like, foolishly. "It's an adorable idea Kyndall but its just plain impossible for someone to be that little!"


      "Nahhh ah Erin. Come take a look for yourself" Furious at  Kyndall r, Roger wanted to take his daughter  and shake her for being so cavalier with his safety at risk. Of course, there was no way he was could do  anything to Kyndall being only 6” tall, t but he wished he could let her have it right now.


        The next thing he knew, the dollhouse started shaking and his daughter was staring down at him from way up above. Every time she opened the dollhouse, it made Roger lose his balance as Kyndall was not trying to be gentle and easy on her doll sized dad. Roger got up and straightened himself out, trying to look somewhat normal in spite of the humiliating circumstances. Kyndall had opened the dollhouse in such a way,  that Roger was unable to maintain  any dignity  at all. Imbalanced and shaken, Roger  looked weak and helpless as he attempted to right  himself in order to face the giants.


     "Kyndall!" He yelled up at her, "You know that you aren’t supposed to be telling anyone about me living in this goddamn dollhouse.This is our family's secret, me living in here , this way." He shook his fists up at her trying to appear authoritative and in control. It didn't work,  not at all. Kyndall totally ignored his rant, She had expected him to be unhappy and belligerent. He'd need to get used to this  and he would soon enough, Kyndall was confident.


      "Daddy, i want you to meet Erin. She didn't believe me when I told her that you were smaller than a doll and living in my room in a dollhouse." Then to Erin she smiled "See, I told you! Voila. Teeny tiny dad. " Erin watched on amazed as Kyndall was loving being able to show off to her friend. " And a dad I don't have to listen to anymore hahaha. In fact Eeer, he's sorta at  my disposal! to do whatever I feel like doing with him... however I see fit!" With that, Kyndall looked down at her tiny father and smiled at him as he watched  her cautiously. "right daddy?" With that Kyndall suddenly reached down and grabbed her father in her hand effortlessly, lifting  him up into the air and then gripping him  tightly , demonstrating for Erin just  how easily she could control her dad at his new size. Kyndall was  bit rougher on him than she needed to be and Roger squirmed uncomfortably, unable to move in her tight embrace. "Isn't he cute like this eerr?  This is a girl’s dream come true, He's still a little big to fit in my pocket but that will come soon enough!" Kyndall laughed at her words, realizing the truth to them. Roger unhappy and angry, could do nothing but wait for Kyndall to let up on him as he watched   the two young giantesses towering above him, laughing at his expense.


          Astonished, Erin was in shock. “ I really dont fucking believe this Kyndall. It just is not possible!’ She looked down on the little man in Kyndall’s hand “ You weren’t lying to me, he is soooooo freakin adorable!”  Then to tiny Roger she said gently, “ Is it true little fella? Are you really Kyndall’s dad?” Noticing the way he flashed at the sound of her voice, erin even more gently  said “please dont be scared of me little one. I’d never hurt someone as adorable and perfect as you.I can’t believe you are Kyndall’s father! ” She shook her head in disbelief.


             “Uh huh Erin. He’s my dad. Used to be 5’ 10’ “ lifting her other hand way up in the air to show how tall he used to be, “ now just 6” tal or is it 5 now daddy, I forget.”Bringing Roger  up even higher, even with  her gigantic face, Kyndall showed just how small and helpless he was. She gripped him firmly between her thumb and her fore finger which made Roger shake his head, embarrassed at being handled in this manner,manipulated  like he was just a pet or something!


         “ I still can’t believe this Kyndall, I mean how is even possible for someone to be so little? Oh my God, he so tiny and so cute.” That’s when she recognized Roger’s pained look as he watched her in fear. Roger was clearly not happy at all  at being displayed like this. “ Oh Kyndall, please I think you are hurting him, The poor little guy is scared of us, look! He’s really frightened.”


           Kyndall was enjoying being able to show off to Erin and she refused to let up on her dad, continuing to display him in front of her friend like he was her possession. “ Oh Erin, he’s used to this by now. You should see the way even little Lindi handles him now. Kids can be really rough of dollies, can’t they daddy?” Kyndall plopped herself down on her bed, dropping Roger on her lap  where he landed awkwardly. Trying to gain his balance, Roger almost fell off her and it was a pretty long way to the ground for someone his size. He grabbed at anything that he could get a hold of and he found he had a very tenuous grip of Kyndall’s black skirt, holding on with just one hand.  Kyndall watched her dad’s plight, in amusement, knowing how embarrassed it had to be for him in such a predicament. She decided she was going to have a little more fun at her dad’s expense. She stood up quickly, causing Roger to cling for dear life. He dangled  from Kyndall’s skirt with his legs flailing back and forth, just inches away from Kyndall’s pretty legs. “Daddy?” Kyndall looked down at him going back and forth clinging with all his might “ uhhh do you need a little help maybe or perhaps you are enjoying the ride?” and then to Erin who was watching embarrassed for the poor fella  “ or maybe he’s enjoying the view? hahahaha”  


          Roger turned stark red blushing embarrassed but he had to continue hanging on tightly as Kyndall intentionally bounced around, giving him a wild skirt ride that was as wild to Roger as many of the most turbulant of amusement park rides. Kyndall watched her dad’s struggles continue, intending to play out her father’s humiliation for all its worth.


           Help came unexpectedly for  the terrified tiny man. Pretty Erin intervened on his behalf, cautiously so as to not annoy her friend.”I think the little guy has had enough fun for awhile, haven’t you Mr Thomson?” She bent down next to him and smiled sincerely at him as Kyndall stopped her bouncing around and drew Roger’s frightful skirt ride to an end. Kyndall giggled uncomfortably, not wanting Erin to realized how awful she felt for the poor helpless fella. Erin could not believe that Kyndall was enjoying her dad’s humiliation so much.Erin felt so bad  for him.


            Feeling immense  sympathy for the little man but also unable to contain her excitement regarding the  whole situation, Erin continued to smile  “ I feel really bad for him Kyndall, your so mean to your dad.” She made sure that Kyndall didn’t think she was reprimanding her for her behavior. “he’s so scared and embarrassed  but…. I have to admit, I think you are so so lucky, I envy you. I sometimes wish I could make my dad do what I’d like and if he were that tiny, he’d have to do whatever I asked him to.” She grinned sheepishly. A broad smile came to her face as she thought of something else even better, “ or my obnoxious big brother! I think if I could have someone that size, it would be Ry. It would sure change his attitude towards me!”


        Kyndall who knew Erin’s brother, a little too well said enthusiastically, “ Haha, it would totally change how he acts towards all women Eeer! If I could only share the power to make someone the size of my dad, I’m sure there are a ton of girls that would jump at the opportunity to use it on some jerky guy  in their life!”  Then she thought of something really cool, “ and if it were Ryan that you made teeny, then you and I could trade our little men for awhile, you’d get my dad, I would have Ry to do with as I pleased.” Both girls laughed at the idea of trading men like they were toy action figures.


       Kyndall watched her friend looking at her dad enviously and she said to her “ you know its ok if you want to hold him eer. He’s used to being held, obviously.” Then to her father, “Aren’t you daddy? Giants hold you all the time now, right?”


        Erin, though wanting to very much was uncertain and Roger objected severely to the idea. “She’s not going to pick me up Kyndall. I wont allow it. You understand me Kyndall Thomson?”


       “ Dont be silly daddy, of course she is! Take him Eer” Looking at her father in a disapproving  way, “ you dont get a choice in this daddy, remember the rules we made for you and who is in charge now?” She looked over at Erin who was beginning to lose her anxiety about holding the tiny guy. “ He forgets whose roof he lives under now. He used to say that all the time to us girls but now Jenna, Lindi and I share him  and he lives in OUR rooms now so he follows our rules. Isn’t that right daddy?” She gave him an authoritative look of strength that said he’d better not disagree.


        “ Weeeeell if you are sure its allright Kyndall,” Erin said shyly “ I really would like to hold him very much. He’s so dang adorable” Gently, beautiful Erin reached out with her pretty hand  and took the tiny man in her giant hand. Roger, struggling all the way was unable to offer any resistance to the giantess as he took him from Kyndall. As Roger was passed from one giant to another, Roger was surprised at the difference between the way Erin held him vs the way his daughter had been holding him. Erin was very kind and sweet and her hand held him gentlly  yet  firmly and he felt a warmth that amazed him in her hand! Roger stopped struggling very quickly and Erin noticed how he settled down so she let up a little and held him even more genty. In roger’s opinion, Erin was one of the most beautiful girls that he  had ever laid eyes on. Her hair was long and blonde and silky smooth. Her Eyes were an incredible brown that he had never seen before. They made him melt with warmth for this giant girl. Though very petite in the giant’s world at 5’ even, she like all the rest of the world was immense to tiny Roger. Neverthless, in her care, this was the first time that Roger had not really minded being held by someone else.  Erin was lovely and she smelled so wonderful to him.


          Kyndall recognized his body language instantly and she teased him “ ooooooooooh Erin, my daddy likes youuuuu! Its so obvious haha. Cute, Too bad he’s so ridiculously little huh eer?” She looked at her dad amused at his reaction to being held by her friend.


       “ Shut the hell up Kyndall. Dont be so goddamn foolish. You have no sense sometimes,” Roger blurted out giving his giant daughter a dirty look and then wishing quickly he hadn’t been so impulsive and rude to her.Erin turned red, embarrassed herself because she thought this little man was so cute and she only wished that he could like her, even a little.

       Kyndall gave her father a very disapproving frown. “ WHAT HAVE WE SAID ABOUT TALKING BACK THAT WAY TO US GIRLS- ROGER? Making a point of using Roger’s name and using a very reprimanding voice, Erin was furious with her dad. All his  girls had started  using his name lately, much to Roger’s dismay but he was starting  to realize, he would never be able to stop them. Kyndall had started it about a month  ago and then Lindi used it a number of  times and now even Jenna had started to call him Roger when she got frustrated with him. Staring him down she continued coldly but with purpose “ After Erin leaves daddy, I’m afraid you have earned yourself another punishment  for your bad behavior. We won’t be tolerating that nonsense anymore Roger.” Kyndall admonished.


          Still in Erin’s hand, she could feel Roger’s body tense up as he looked up and over at his daughter. Roger immediately got a frightened look on his face and apologized to Kyndall emphatically. “ Please hon, I’m sorry . I was wrong to talk back. I promise, it wont happen again.” He pleaded with her but recognizing in her face that it was a lost cause. “ Kyndall, you know how hard this all is for me. please give me another chance, you’ll see, I wont upset you anymore, I promise, please,” almost begging his daughter for her leniency.


         Enjoying taunting the little man, Kyndall extremely amused at her father’s attempt to avoid the punishment  shook her pretty head. “ Nope. You have been behaving terribly the entire time you’ve been mine, umm  I mean staying in my room of course, , and the insubordination stops today ROGER.” He cowered knowing fully well that his daughter had spoken and he wasn’t changing her mind. “ Besides, I wanted to show Erin just how good you behave and you had to go and ruin that. That’s just not going to do. When you meet some of our other friends, you need to know the proper way to act and to treat all the giants in your life so i need to do what I have to do.”


      Erin, holding the little man close to her almost perfect firm breasts, wanted to protect little Roger from a humiliating punishment as the hands of his daughter. “ Oh please dont punish him Kyndall. It was all my fault, really that all this happened. Let him off this time will you puleasssseee!”

        Kyndall got a look on her face as an idea was coming into her pretty little head. “ooooooooooohh! You like him too, Dont you Erin!  “ She loved the idea- her tiny dad and her friend! “ You two make a really cute couple,” She giggled. “ You know Eer, things have pretty much been over for dad with mom for some time. Thats partly why she let’s us girls take care of him for her!”


        Roger, in spite of the embarrassment, was enjoying being this close to Erin and he settled in comfortably in her embrace, just inches from her breasts. Erin’s pink top was feminine and warm and Roger cuddled up next to the pretty girl who had been distracted for the moment by Kyndall’s spot on realization. She did like the little man, a lot. She only wished she could spend some more time with adorable teeny guy, even if he was old enough to be her dad. Erin didn’t care in the least. She found older guys mature and dreamy and something about having this little guy  to herself really made her excited.


         As if answering her private thoughts, Kyndall volunteered playfully, “ I know you don’t have a guy of your own to trade me , but would you like to take my daddy home with you for the weekend Erin?”

       “Dont tease me Kyndall, please!” Erin begged her friend.

      “I’m not really,” Kyndall grinned “ He’s mine for the next few days Erin and I am getting pretty tired of his insubordination. He just doesn’t get it that he’s got to do what we say now. He still foolishly thinks he’s in charge! A mouse in charge of a big girl like me, as if he could be!” Kyndall could see from Erin’s expression that she didnt believe her. “ Listen Eer, I am tired of having the responsibility of looking after the little shit. Wouldn’t you please do me this favor and take him off my hands for a little while? Puhlease!” She begged comically.

        “ Oh my God, you are serious aren’t you Kyndall?” Erin was flabbergasted. She imagined that if it were really her dad or her brother that were tiny, there would be no way she  would give Kyndall control over either one of them! There was no telling what she might do to someone so tiny and helpless ,  considering they weren’t her blood relatives. She imagined that Kyndall would come up with many cruel and humuliating things to do with  to do with them, many of which would be x rated,  which made her shudder to think about.

      “  I am serious  Erin, totally!, Why the hell not? You’d be doing me a huge favor, to be honest” Kyndall explained. “I’ve been dying to spend time with my boyfriend for weeks and with this little person here always around, it makes it pretty much impossible for us to do anything. If you were to take my daddy for the weekend , it will give me the chance! Really!”


         Erin stammered, unsure of how to respond to this crazy but appealing offer. “uhhhhhhh, I  uh just really dont know what to say Kyndall. “

        “Well, you want him to come home with you, right? Kyndall gave her a knowing glance which made Erin turn red all over again.

        Roger thought Erin was really sweet and under different  circumstances, he  would be liking the idea of getting some alone time with the pretty girl.. But not like this. He had absolutely no intention of going home with this giant girl, not being only  6” tall!  He had no intention of being given away to her for who knows what she had in mind. “Kyndall,” Roger shouted furiously, “ Cut it out right now! You can’t give me to her, That’s ridiculous and insulting. I am not going anywhere,” Roger demanded.

     “Oh really Roger? I don’t remember asking for your input on this matter.” She giggled. Then she grabbed her dad roughly from Erin who tried to hide her disappointment at losing him. “Decision’s made and its final!” She held him firmly to impress upon him the finality of her decision.  Then to Erin, she smiled “ Don’t be too rough on him Erin, he’s fragile. haha He’s yours to do with as you please for the next two days and then you gotta bring the  teeny mouse back to me and my sisters to look after.”  To her father who knew struggling was useless as his daughter was so powerful, “Right daddy? Jenna and Lindi would be so mad at me if gave away their little toy permanently huh?” She looked at her dad angrily “ When you get back we will pick up where we left off with training lesson  101: how to talk to your giant daughters and how to abide by  all their wishes.” She gigled as she stuffed Roger into Erin’s purse and handed it back over to her.

           “ I don’t know Kyndall. I am uhhh not really sure about this. “ Erin was so excited but nervous, not at all certain this was a good idea.

        “Course you do huh. You’d never forgive yourself if you didn’t take this opportunity.” Kyndall teased. “ Enjoy having a little man all your own for a couple days, but when you bring him back,”she winked “ I want details. You know Roger will not tell me anything so I expect full disclosure Eer.”


       A bit reassured and really excited now, Erin agreed, and took the purse with little roger inside it, before Kyndall had the chance to come to her senses. Obviously, at some point Kyndall would think better of it and change her mind, she kept telling herself. No one gives their teeny tiny dad away to another  girl to do with - whatever! She smiled to herself. “ Ok Kyndall, if you insist, it will be  kinda fun to take care of a little guy, I’ll do it.” Erin smiled sheepishly, still slightly embarrassed by the prospect.

     Kyndall squealed girlishly “ I so knew you would! I knew you would! Yay! “ Enjoying herself immensely wondering what the next couple of days held for her dad. “ Now play nice with my daddy Erin, not too rough, okayyy?” A twinge of guilt crept into Kyndall’s pretty head but it was gone very fast, as she couldn’t help herself. “ I mean, we are all grown ups here. I’m sure you are going to have so much fun experimenting as to just what you a girl can do with a real live ken doll of her own.”

     “ Stop that Kyndall” Erin shook her head “ You are being so terrible” Erin had however in her mind gone some pretty naughty places herself though not really sure how this was going to work. “ I mean what can a guy that size do, even if he were game to give it a try?”

     “ Oh don’t sell my dear little daddy short Kyndall. Just give him the chance to prove himself to you. You may be pleasantly surprised. Besides Eer, you call all the shots haha!”


      Erin was heading out the door when she looked at Kyndall once more with appreciation “ Thanks so much Kyndall, I promise I will take good care of him”

      “ oh Eer, I know you will. I trust in my friend to not do the things I would do in her place if the situations were reversed. “  Kyndall laughed, wishing she could have a little man all her own that wasn’t her dad.  

              Erin was having a hard time concealing her excitement now. This was by far the craziest and most wonderful thing to have ever happened to her. She didn’t know why but the adrenaline rush of having a tiny man all her own in her purse was exhierating. She loved the feeling of having him all to herself, like he belonged to her completely. And he did! she giggled to herself.  Yet somehow, she also felt sympathy for the helpless little guy being in the horrible position he was in. His own daughter treated him like he was an unruly pet gerbil and being the size of one, Kyndall had him at her mercy and she knew it and relished the power. She hoped Roger’s other daughters were kinder to the little guy. He needed someone in his corner. The humiliation for Mr Thomson had to be unbearable, she thought to herself as she tried to get out of the house without drawing attention by freaking out.


            As soon as Erin got to her car door, she relaxed a little, coming to her senses. No one would ever suspect she had a tiny man all her own in her possession. It was a ludicrous thought to most people that anyone could be that teeny. Her first thought was that she had to tell him that he was safe in her hands. (even if she wasn’t certain herself)  She was certain the little guy had to be terrified and embarrassed. Erin gently patted the purse to show affection for the little guy, saying quietly  and sweetly “ Please don’t be scared of me, Mr Thomson, I’m not going to hurt you, I promise you will be safe with me.” Erin was beaming.

         From inside the pretty girl’s purse, Roger, though absolutely furious with his daughter for her  demeaning and unforgivable act, and nervous about what might be in store for him, he could not help but feel find of this pretty young woman. He thought she was charming and beautiful and sensuous as well. He loved that she had been sweet enough to offer him a kind word as soon as she was able to speak freely, away from his malicious giant daughter. If only he were 5 feet taller! Under different circumstances, Erin was a girl he would have liked to have called his own. He thought if he were normal sized, she would be perfect for him. She seemed like a lovely girl and he only hoped the next couple days in her care  would prove this to be true.


     Erin raced her car home and as soon as she had distanced herself from the Thomson house, she nervously and excitedly opened her purse up, to allow the little man to get out. Mr. Thomson did not want to come out right away, embarrassed and unsure of how to react in front of the giantess, now alone with her. Roger’s heart raced, uncertain of what to expect from the beautiful giant girl above. Erin, too excited to wait any longer tried to gently coax him out of her handbag. “Mr. thomson, will you please come out and see me. I promise not to bite.” she tried joking gently, feeling the awkwardness of the situation. She giggled nervously as Roger continued to remain safe in her purse. “ Please come out of there. You have to be so uncomfortable in my purse. I am really dying to meet you for real this time , without Kyndall around to muck things up.”  Erin explained gently that most of what she had said  back at the thomson house was for Kyndall’s benefit and that she wasn’t ever going to hurt him, he could feel safe. This admission relaxed and comforted the little man immensely.

        Finally, the little man shimmied  himself out of her purse and Erin watched the whole thing, finding it too cute for words. This is going to be the absolute best weekend ever she thought, if only I am brave enough to go for it all. She wanted to experience as much with a teeny man as was physically possible! She only hoped she would have the guts for it because the intensity of the situation was becoming too much for her to take. She was begginging to feel  her emotions were out of control and she knew if she didn’t act on her feelings, she would regret missing this opportunity for the rest of her life.

 

Chapter End Notes:

more chapters are written, I hope to post more soon but you know me. Or maybe you dont?