- Text Size +
*Continued from the last chapter...






Julianna stretched out on her exercise mat. Her long lean legs, flexed and strained as she pointed out her toes and pushed them out as far as she could.

"Errr", she growled.

Straining to flex her muscles, she twisted her upper body to one side. Lifting up her arms and reaching up as far as she could, her long shapely figure, elongated and stretched out.

Twisting her pelvis, and flexing her lower back, she moaned and gasped with pleasure. Loosening up her perfectly tanned, and freshly bathed body, she stretched out and relaxed on the rubber mat.

Completely naked, she twisted around and contorted her magnificent form. The rubber mat beneath her, squeaked and popped as her bare skin stuck to it and peeled away. Her long ponytail, curled smoothly around her head, giving her the appearance of an ancient greek goddess.

Jim was surprised to find that he had been released for the moment. He was barely able to keep his eyes open, as he watched from above.

He hadn't slept for two days, and had been given nothing at all to eat. Stranded on her desk, he stood naked and covered in a thick coating of very fragrant, exfoliating lotion. The paste-like crust, drying and peeling away, completely covered his body as he stood on the folded towel and stared out into the distance of his captress's bedroom.

She had forced him to cover both of her bare feet with the slippery lotion. Using nearly the whole bottle, she kept on squirting the splattering cream all over him, closely watching him, from directly above, commanding him to spread it all over her giant feet.

It had been the strangest sensation for him; to be sitting astride her large, arched feet, straddling the smooth top and sweeping his hands all around the sides... rubbing it down like some weird, alien animal.

Her toes wriggled playfully as he tried to get his hands between them. Pinching together, she would suddenly capture him, and teasingly toy with him.

He fought her massive foot when she squeezed him up between them. Crushing his slippery body under the forceful pressure of her enclosed soles.

The powerful, vise-like entrapment of her thick skinned soles, smothered him out as easily as she could step on an insect.

He awoke lying on the towel. She had carried him into her bedroom, and placed him on top of the desk. He sat up and looked around to see that she had been stretching out on the floor, still naked and spreading out, like some type of 'naked-yoga-exercise' .

Trying to wipe off some of the lotion, he crawled around on the huge towel and wiped away some of the sticky cream. His body getting weaker and weaker, he could barely stand up, as he stumbled to the edge of the desk and looked down at the towering tormentress...

Jim needed something to eat. His stomach was growling, and he had a burning sting in the pit of his gut.

Looking to his right, the smell of something that instantly drew his attention; noticing a small sauser sitting at the other side of the desk top, he perked up when he saw the fresh baked blueberry muffin was neatly placed right in the center of the plate.

A steaming hot cup of coffee, sat behind the plate, the aroma swirling above it drew his full attention.

He jumped off of the towel and stood up. Nervously glancing toward the giantess, he cautiously started walking across the smooth desk.

The burning sensation in his belly surged as he got closer to the huge blueberry muffin. He stumbled over closer and nearly collapsed when his nose caught the pure, full flavor, of the fresh baked cake.

He swiftly stepped up onto the edge, and squatted next to it, he reached out and plunged his hands into the side, carving out a chunk of the fluffy, cake-like, sustenance, he dug into the greasy cake and gobbled down mouthful after mouthful.

Instantly soothing his wild hunger, a large portion of the muffin had disappeared. He sat down on the edge of the plate, wiping his mouth off on the back of his wrist...



"Well, it looks like I've got a little 'rodent' in my bedroom!"


Jim jumped to his feet and stepped back from the roaring sound of her massive voice!
He stumbled and fell backward, falling down as he turned around to look up at the glairing giantess...

"Ahh, Ha!", she barked.

Julianna stood naked above him. Her hands on her hips, she stood towering above the desk snarling down at him with an angry scowl of disgust...

Overshadowing a large area around him, she filled the sky above. Enormously, her large naked breasts, overhanging above him, she stood proudly like the naked statue of liberty, suddenly come to life...

"I didn't offer you any of that... you little theif, NOW,...you'll have to pay for THAT!"
Like a swift diving bird, her fluttering fingers swooped down and snatched him up.
Grabbing him from behind, he was swept up into the air and gripped up tightly within her encircling fingers.


"I was starving!", Jim yelled out at her giant face. "I haven't eaten for days!".

"That's no reason to steal from ME!", she whispered.

A slight quivering in her voice, revealed that her intentions were purely spiteful; torturus. She carried him over to her dresser, and dropped him into the crumpled mass, of a pair of well worn, dark blue, satin panties.

"You do realize that for every action, there will be a 'reaction',.. or, a 'punishment'- in your case, the latter will apply...", she caually started searching all around inside the open, top-drawer, of her huge chest of drawers.

"Please,... I was nearly sick from starvation. I just had to have something to eat!", Jim pleaded with her large face.

The tormenting mistress, casually ignored his squeaking little voice and continued to search out something hidden deeply inside of the cluttered drawer.

"I'm sorry... what do you 'want' from ME!", Jim screamed up at her!

"You'll see.... just wait a minute, and... I'll show you exactly what I want!", she spoke firmly.


With conviction, and curiousness... she inspected the unsettled objects within the over-crowded drawer. Sorting out some of the discarded, and forgotten things, she dug through the random objects and finally discovered what she was looking for...

"Huh, I haven't saw that for awhile...", she said.


Stepping back, she inspected the small plastic case and carried it over to her desk.

She quickly snapped it open and removed something from inside of it. She carefully laid out two very small objects and then turned back toward the dresser.

"Comeer, you little muffin stealer... ", she said. Stepped back over to him, she snatched him up along with the satin panties and swiftly carried him back over to her desk.

She sat naked at her desktop, holding him trapped up inside of the slick, satin material. She held him up firmly, and lifted him up to her face...

"Like that smell?", she whispered seductively. "Get used to it little guy. Cause that's all you'll be breathing for a very, long, time!"



Jim was forced down onto his back. The double-layered crotch panel, spread out beneath him, as she pinned him down with fingers and thumb; firmly holding his wrists, she carefully stabbed a sharp needle through the satin. Pulling the long length of thread along behind it, she swiftly stitched his arms down to the dark blue satin.

Slowly, and securely drawing it up tight, Julianne's nimble fingers worked meticulously around his naked figure. She worked quickly, and her swift, manipulating fingers, soon had him sewn into the dark stained, crotch panel, of her favorite pair of silken panties!

A tiny white bow, in the very front of the panties looked so cute. Just under the waistband, it had three small diamond shaped studs. The small sparkling jewels, created some vent holes within the slick, tightly woven material.

Luckily for her tiny prisoner, he might be able to catch a bit of fresh air, the tiny holes allowed for a slight bit of air circulation.

The tight binding of thin, rope-like thread, wrapped around his chest and neck. Tightly wrapped around his thighs, and waist as well; the grinning face of this blonde giantess, breathing softly down from above, the warmth and sour scent of her hot breath emanating, as she firmly strapped him into the reinforced, double-layered, crotch panel of her silken, blue pantie's.



His wrists and ankles bound tightly to the silk material, he frantically screamed out in despair...

"No, Please... don't do this to me!", his tiny voice drown out from her thunderous laughter.


"Aww,. ..Ha, ha ha.... look-at-choo'....so perfectly small!", she held the panties up and inspected them.


Spreading the crotch out, she forced him to spread eagle, straightened out within the stretched silk panties.

"Let's see,... you seem to like my muffins. So, let's see how you like this!".




Jim was lowered down to the floor and dropped. He felt the silk go limp and drop down. Then, in one swift jerk, he was shifted over and turned sideways...


The side of her foot swept past him, then the silk drew up tighter. Her other foot slipped past and the silken entrapment suddenly slid upward...drawing tighter and tighter as he found himself sliding up the inner-sides, of her towering legs!


Feeling the threading pulling taut around him, he screamed out as he saw her huge lower body bearing down on him.


"Noooooo!", his screaming voice was quickly snuffed out.


He was snuggly drawn-up into the conforming mass of heated flesh. A wall of moist pussy engulfed his entire form. Swallowing him up, the meaty set of engorged pussy lips, squashed up around him and pressed him back into the confining silk of her giant sized panties!



Julianna pulled the silken panties up tightly, wriggling her jiggling, bubble-butt, firmly into them, she shifted her hips and adjusted the tightly fitted bikini bottoms. She loved the way they snuggly held her lower ass-cheeks up. Her ass looked so good in them...


She stepped to her full-length mirror and provocatively posed; like an aspiring super model, she loosened up her ponytail and let her hair fall down around her shoulders. Whipping her head around, she shook her lengthy mane loose and allowed it to fall around her.

Her hands softly caressed her hips, as she felt the straining little lump inside of of her panties, a tiny naked man...squirming around inside; her hot pussy swelled with tingling sensations, slippery juices began to well up within her.


She gasped with pleasure, as she felt her pussy getting all hot and wett!




*
Chapter End Notes:

Should I keep going with this... 

 

I guess,... maybe not?