- Text Size +
Condemed~ Part Two: 'Breakfast at Brittany's'



Bill rolled onto his back and groaned, moaning like an injured animal, his tiny naked body glistening in the dim glow of light coming from a distant lamp. He must have passed out, because when he lifted his head up to look around, he found himself completely alone.

He slowly sat up, and shook his head. The huge room was dead silent except for the occasional sound of soft breathing...

He suddenly realized that his arms were loose, but his ankles were still taped down to the floor. He reached down and started peeling away at the sticky band of heavy tape.

Within a few moments, he was free of the wide bindings that had held his legs apart, and he scooted back, and started rubbing his sore muscles. Every bone in his body felt numb, and his vision was slightly blurry.

He awkwardly stood up, rubbed his eyes and surveyed the entire room. He noticed the large barefoot, of a the sleeping giantess, Becky; poking out from under the tail end of a large blanket was the back of Brittany's head, she was sleeping soundly on the couch right next to Becky.

Ann was sitting propped up in a huge brown recliner, a colorful blanket pulled up around her waist, she looked as if she had tried to stay awake, and her eye-lids fluttered as she squirmed around and snuggled into the chair.

Bill suddenly realized that he could get away; if he could get down from the table top, and somehow find someplace to hide before any of them woke up...

It wasn't daylight yet, but he could feel that it was close to it, and he knew that he would have at least an hour or so to get as far away from here as possible!

Silently making his way across the wide plain, he stepped around a huge, crumpled pair of pink socks; while walking past an empty drinking glass, the sight of some sparkling moisture on the outer surface of the huge glass wall, awakened his senses, and he swiftly dropped to his knees and quenced his dry mouth, savagely licking off the draining condensation like a lapping hound.

He found a clean piece of cloth; a torn section of a paper towel that had been ripped away and thoughtlessly left lying there. He snatched it up, and folded it down as small as he could.

Tucking it under his arm he centered it, and quickly started toward the edge of the table.
Down on the carpeted floor, thirty feet below him, he saw a scruffy pair of black boots sitting haphazardly abandoned next to the back leg corner of the table. Becky's biker boots. The top of the right one stood up, and the other one was casually left lying on its side next to it.

Standing nearly eight-feet-tall, the black boot shortened the distance to the floor-'by' that much', and he studied the laced-up, ankle top, and concidered jumping down onto it.

He sat down on the edge of the table and let his feet dangle over the side. He pulled the folded towel out from under his arm and opened it up. Holding it out like a parachute, he figured that it might slow his freefall enough that he wouldn't land quite so hard.

Slipping causiously off the edge, he un-seated his naked behind and dropped like a rock, right down into the open boot top...

The sour smelling, female foot-oder, a tart, sweaty, stench; blended with the tough, black leather aroma. Bill landed directly inside the musty insole, he fell into the darkened cave and tumbled around inside.

The soft padding of the inner-sole cushioned his fall, and he could feel the large impression of the giant-sized foot that had been firmly embeded within it.

The thought of being trapped inside there, gave him the extra energy to quickly scramble up and out of the tube-like ankle top. He grabbed the sheet of paper towel and climbed down off of the boot.

Hastily wrapping the towel around his waist, he tucked the end down inside and quickly fashioned himself a makeshift loin cloth of sorts.... Feeling a bit more comfortable, Billy Bob started padding his barefeet quickly across the carpeting, headed for the huge couch next to the front door.

Making his way past a pair of very large flip-flops, he swiftly ducked under the corner of the huge couch and hurried back into the shadows beneath...




***



Becky was abruptly awakened when her foot was suddenly tossed off of the edge of the couch.
"Hey,... what the...", she blerted out!

"Get yur stinkin' foot outta my face!", Brittany exclaimed. "Get UP!"

"What?", Becky groggily responded. "What time is it..."

"Get OFF ME!", Brittany yelled.

Shoving her bed partner away, Brittany pushed the smaller girl off the couch and quickly sat up.

Becky hit the floor with a thump, and gasped in surprize as she struggled around inside the crumpled blanket and awkwardly sat up on the floor.

Leaning back against the couch, the black-haired goth-girl, threw the blanket away and started rubbing her eyes...

"God Brit, what's up with you...", she murmered, yawning and stretching out her arms.

Brittany suddenly stood up and pointed toward the coffee table.


"He's escaped.... Look, the littleman... he's gone!"


Ann sat up and quickly looked down at the coffee table, she looked all around on the floor and pulled her feet up into the seat of her chair...

"Where did he go... he couldn't have gotten far!", she exclaimed.

Brittany suddenly slid off the couch, dropping down on her hands and knees. Lowering herself into a crouching position, lowering her eyes, she scanned the surface of the carpeted space all around within the room.

Becky quickly joiner her, and rolled onto her belly; with decisive measure, she instantly began combing the shadowy area beneath the couch...

She instantly spotted something white... "There!", she bellowed out!

"Comeer you little bug!", she snarled!

Reaching her hand underneath the couch, Becky tried to grab the little man as he crawled away. Bob frantically wriggled across the dusty carpeting, squirming away, back further underneath, he traversed the musty, dust covered matting, despairately trying to avoid the giant girls fluttering fingertips...

"Noooo, leave me alone bitch!", he screamed! - just as her fingers fell upon him, squeezing up tightly around his ribs...

"Got ya!", she confidently whispered.

Dragging him out from under the shadowy couch, the miniature man wildly struggled within her grasp. She snickered delightfully, as she pulled her hand out into the light and held it up before her face.


Swiftly stripping away his loin-cloth, Becky smiled as she flipped it away, watching it, as it slowly fluttered to the floor.

"Tried to get away, Huh? Well, we'll just have to find something to put you in; keep you 'locked-up' from now on...", Becky whispered directly into his frantic little face.

Her huge mouth held just inches away, she puckered her lips and wrinkled her nose. Her sour breath flowed out as she released a slow exhale.... the rancid scent smelled of rotted meat and stomach acid; it took his breath away, as her large shimmering eyes refocused and examined her helpless captive...

When he finally stopped struggling, Billy Bob found himself surrounded once again. Brittany and Ann, flanked the smirking goth-girl, Becky, as she firmly gripped her fingers up tightly around him, squeezing him forcefully inside her powerful fist.

Ann leaned in closer and whispered, "Don't hurt him, Becky. He's really tiny, and you could actually break something doing that!"

"I'm not gunna hurt him, I'm going to squeeze the shit out of him though, if he ever tries that again!"

Brittany stood up and started for the bathroom, "Take him into the kitchen, we'll get something to eat. Maybe the little guy's just hungry, see if he'll eat something too".

"I'm going to take a quick shower first alright", Brittany said, as she disappeared down the hallway.

Ann followed Becky into the kitchen. Bill was hastily tossed onto the dining room table. He stumbled and clumsily fell down, after suddenly getting released from the girl's giant hand.

Ann pulled out a chair and sat down above him. She smiled warmly, looking down at him from above. She thought that he was so cute. His muscular little body was very strong, sexy, she loved to see him naked...And, she would love to get him alone, have him all to herself...

Bob looked up at the pretty girl, he knew that she was barely eighteen years old, and her fascination with him was very apparent. The look in her eyes seemed to be so warm and inviting... only, she was easily big enough to swallow him alive!

The sight of her inquisitive eyes sent a shock of fear throughout his body. He felt the safest around this one, but still... she was simply gigantic!

"Are you hungry?", she whispered softly. "What would you like to eat?"

Bill was starving. He nearly started to cry, as he tried to think of something to say...

"I don't care, just whatever you're having...".

His scruffy beard was starting to grow out, much longer than he had ever let it get before, and the constant itching was starting to drive him crazy. He scratched his chin with three fingers, vigorously bristling the bushy length of growth and rubbing his fingers through his hair, combing the long black mane of hair... he was starting to look like a member of the 'Greatful Dead'.

Ann giggled as she watched the miniature man. He was so perfectly small, for a girl her age, without any chance of ever really getting to know an actual, real live, man...she intently watched every move that he made...

His trembling little voice was strangely masculine, for someone so little... he was like a tiny action figure, he was so small though... even for a childs toy...he was much too delicate.

His tiny little arse, was perfectly small. She caught herself leering at it, and quickly turned away. Her thighs tightly crossed, she squeezed them together forcefully, as she felt that frustrating stirring sensation beginning to build-up deep within her loins.

"Would you ever concider going out with someone like me?", she started to ask.... "I mean, if we were the same size... if you were bigger, I mean... would you like to go out with a girl, like me?"

Billy Bob looked at her and smiled. He was starting to relax, and getting used to her. Ann wasn't going to hurt him, and he knew that she might even protect him, if need be...

"I think you're very beautiful, Ann. I would be a very lucky guy to ever get a chance to be with someone like you!", Bill yelled up at her large, wonderfully shimmering eyes.
"Really, you would?", she asked him.

"Sure!", Bill confirmed. "I would be thrilled to date someone like you, your very pretty, and I would like to get to know you better too!"

Just then, Becky came to the table and interrupted their conversation, "Alright little Romeo... ya wanna eat something, there you go!"

She hastily dropped a large piece of buttered toast down in front of him and turned toward her cousin Ann...

"Ya want some fried potatoes. There's some in that skillet on the stove, and the liquid eggs are in the fridge there if you want ta fix 'em, help yourself sweetie".

She flopped her pantie clad butt down into a chair and started shoveling large chunks of scrambled egg into her mouth...

Ann got up and walked into the kitchen to fix herself something to eat.

Bill was left to his own devices, as his pretty admirer stood up and stepped away from the table. Her turquoise colored panties tightly hugging her bubbly-buttox. Twitching quickly in short, snapping steps, as the sandy-haired giantess, short stepped her way into the small kitchenette.

Billy Bob couldn't look away, he leered at her muscular behind.... 'Nice', was all he could think... Damn Nice!

Brittany came bustling into the dining room with her hair twisted up around her head, the swelling aroma of humid, shampoo-flavored, steam, swirled around and filled the air. A terry-cloth robe tied around her waist, she sat down at the table and started to paint her fingernails.

"Did you fix everybody some eggs?", she asked Becky.

"No, just fix 'em yourself.... I'm not your cook!", she sharply snapped.

"God, you can be a real 'Ass' sometimes Becky!"

"Shut up, Brit, you know I'm not a 'Morning Person' ".

Ann giggled as she listened, watching her scrambled eggs sizzling inside the skillet., She scooped the spacula under them and flipped it over.

"Would you like some of these eggs Brittany?", she asked, glancing over into the dining room.

Brittany smiled at Becky with a smirk, and answered her, "Yes, and thanks... See Becky, 'That's, how a houseguest should act... take a lesson from your cousin, she's got integrity!"

"Yeah, whatever... she's real, 'righteous' and great, all that good stuff, I'm sure that will make my eggs taste even better, huh?", Becky murmered under her breath.

Bill was forced to listen to these two giantesses bickering, and he tried not to draw attention to himself as he nibbled at the burnt piece of toast and silently chewed.

He had nearly forgotten that these girls were giants. They seemed so normal to him as he sat with them at the breakfast table. He watched Ann slipping back into her chair and smoothly sit down. Her smile quickly returned, as she looked down at him.

"Here, have some...", she said.

Lowering a spoon down to his chunk of toast, she swiped some grape jelly onto it and lifted the spoon away.

Then she placed the spoon inside her mouth and sucked the remaining jelly away; still intently watching him, she squinted and softly giggled.

She handed a plate of eggs over to Brittany and then scooted her own plate closer. Becky had finished eating and started to get up from the table.

"I'll do the dishes, Okay...How's that?", she sorely said.

"Maybe, I'll make our little 'pet', do them for us... Ha, that would keep him busy for a while, Huh?", she added, chuckling like a large cat that had just filled her stomach, with something that she had captured and devoured alive.

"No, leave him be.... give the poor guy a break. He looks like he hasn't had one for a long time", Brittany said, as she started to paint her nails.

Glancing toward Ann, Brittany noticed her constantly watching their little prisoner. She could see that Ann was clearly becoming attracted to him.

Brittany liked that idea, and she knew that she could trust her, to keep an eye on him. Becky couldn't be 'trusted', and she didn't want to leave him alone with her...

"I've got a dentist appointment at twelve and you can drive me back from the office Beck. Ann can stay here,... play with the little dude while were gone... I'm sure that she won't mind keeping an eye on him!", Brittany casually announced.

Ann glanced away from him and smiled at Brittany with a look of delight in her surprized face, "sure,... I guess so, I'll make sure that he doesn't try to get away again".

Becky looked at the clock and back toward the tiny man. She licked some egg from the corner of her mouth and took a sip of juice.

"Well, I'll take a quick shower then, and get dressed. You think we could stop at my Mom's and get a few things from my room before we come back?", she asked.


Brittany focused on her fingernails and whispered quietly across the table, "Yeh, sure... whatever. We should be back by two o'clock Ann, just make yourself at home, and be sure to keep an eye on the little guy, I wouldn't want anything to happen to him".

Bill took another bite of his toast and looked back up at Ann's smiling face. He lowered the large chunk of bread down to cover his naked crotch, he chewed the grape flavored mouthful and instantly started to think of some way to get this girl to help him....




*
Chapter End Notes:

Please review!  Next chapter will be a bit more interesting...

;`)