- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter gives us a quick glimse at what's happening with Jim, and then switches back to see what Marie is doing with Sammy.

Kind of a catch-up chapter, and a set-up for the next scene...

 

 

 

_______________________________________

 







'Julianna's Web'/ 'Sam and Marie'



Jimmy couldn't see anything,... just the tightly wrapped interior, of the dark blue material that made up the gigantic pair of satin underpanties. The lacy, well worn garmet, sealed him tightly inside, pressing him; holding him bound against her enormous underbelly.



A dim glow of bluish tinted light, barely shone through, reflecting-, and turning his vision into a blurry, blue colored haze of steam; a breath-taking 'sauna-like' heat...

A Sweltering heat.... Facing directly into the slathering wetness; a twin set, of very large, ultra-soft, pillow-like lips. His entire body firmly bound against the wall of moist skin.

Curly strands of wirey, golden hair, forming a heart shaped, matted tuft, just above the moist 'Y'-shaped slit, encircling the swollen area and outlining it with a rashe of prickly razor stubble.

Positioned perfectly within the softness of the satin fabric, the huge lips seperated, his feet spread wide apart. Jim was straining to steady himself, as her magnificent legs worked back and forth on each side of him.

Shifting him from left to right in a sauntering, slow gate... his gigantic blonde captress casually walked along, holding him as her prisoner within her tight pantie's!

The overpowering aroma of her giant pussy swelled within the tight pocket, filling his head with the hot pungent steam of her magnificent female body.

His arms and legs bound tightly into the large sheet of blue smoothness, permanently attached to the taut garmet, all he could do was fight for a breath of heady, intoxacating air. The huge, muscular walls of firmness surrounding him completely between her thighs; the entrapment, releasing a constant and steady flow of incredible heat.

It felt like it was well over 100 degrees in there, and her thrusting thigh muscles, constantly pumping, creating even more friction as she casually stepped along.

Julianna's giant body moved very slowly; for her miniature prisoner, it seemed in massive proportion. The tremendous weight of her legs, lumbering as she moved, sweeping in a scissoring motion; the huge muscles flanked him on each side.

They seemed so massive in size, compared to him, that he wondered if the tormenting giantess had forgotten that he was still down there, trapped inside her panties...



Just a few hours before, Julianna had slipped into her short skirt; she found the matching blouse, and pulled it over her shoulders. The brightly colored outfit looked like something she would wear out on a friday night; barely long enough to disguise her bulging panties, effectively consealing her tiny prisoner trapped down between her legs, she giggled with delight as she slid into her car and settled into the leather seat.

She decided to drive to the mall and walk around through the crowds of other women. She parked by the front entrance and headed for the food court. The place was super crowded, and she loved the idea that she could casually meander through this hoard of gathering women and none of them would even have a single clue, that she was carrying a little male passenger trapped inside her pantie's!

When she walked inside, she could feel his tiny, bound body, rubbing up and down against her most sensitive area. She was becoming so wett. She felt herself growing arroused even more, as she walked past a group of young girls, thinking to herself... "If 'they' only knew!"

She had toyed with men before, tying them up to her bed, and just leaving them there all alone while she would go out to the bar, for the evening... It was so erotic to know that they would be there, waiting for her when she got back...

She had used men for money, and she had simply used them, just because she could, but... 'this time'... she could do anything that she wanted with this miniature little person, and 'nothing' felt so good,... so complete,... so supremely pleasurable, as to feel him squirming around inside her hot satin panties, completely helpless to do anything to stop her!

She felt so powerful. Her pussy, was soaking wett. Saturating the crotch of her underware so much, that she had to go into the bathroom to wipe herself dry!


***


"Please, let me go!", Jim screamed out in frustration!

When the cooler outside air swirled around him, he looked up into the brightly lit sky and pleaded with the gigantic blonde. She simply smiled down at him with a look of ascendency and subjugation. Her large blue eyes, twinkling like exspensive jewels...

The encircling mane of sparkling blonde hair surrounding her face, as she bent down from above and pulled out a long length of toilet paper. Wrapping it casually around her fingers, she pushed her hand down smoothly between her legs and worked it around over her crotch.

Jim was stranded down between her knees as she sat down on the toilet seat. He watched from below, as her hand plunged down beneath the edge of the open seat and swiftly dried off her steaming pussy.

Her smile grew wider as she finished up, teasingly spreading her legs apart wider; tightening up his bindings and forcing him to spread eagle...

The toilet stall was like a towering stainless steel canyon, raising up above them, and isolating them from the outside world. Trapped within her smooth legs and bound up tightly, the miniature little man had no chance of escape.

Caught like a bug in the spider's web, Jim struggled within the restraints and bounced around in the soaking wett crotch panel like an uplifted trampoline.

With sheer terror in his miniscule eyes, he screamed up at her in despair!


"Please, Julia... don't leave me in here. I'll do whatever you want, just untie me and get me outta here!"


"M'm, anything?", she teased him.


He was saturated in her sticky juices, completely covered from head to toe in the tangy essence of her inflamed vulva. The sticky jelly-like oil, had matted his hair and nearly suffocated him.


"Aww, what's wrong, Jimmy. Don't you like my pussy?", she whispered.

Widening her knees apart, the tight satin material stretched tighter and pulled his arms and legs further apart...


"Yes, yes, anything....Agh, god... please, stop!", Jim strained under the extended pulling force!


H'm, I'll have to think about that...".


Suddenly, she stood up and swiftly pulled him back up into position. He was wedged in tightly to her moistening lips, and replaced right back into the sweltering gash of her massive womanhood!

He felt the jerking motion while she adjusted the waistband of the 'curtain-like' skirt. Her hips wriggled slightly before she stepped sideways and walked out of the restroom stall. The returning heat, exploding around him as the tightly woven satin sealed up around her body and wrapped him tightly inside again...the oven-like heat rebounding almost instantly!

The constant shifting motion started all over again. Julianna was simply walking along, her high-heel's clicking on the solid surface of the floor below, her footsteps blending in with a multitude of many others. Somewhere inside the Metro-mall complex, a busy Sunday Night Matinee was drawing a crowd, and the shuffling scuffle, of hundreds of giantess feet clambered all around them.

Julianna was tingling all over, she loved the sensation of his tiny naked figure strapped tightly into the entrapment of her satin panties.

Casually walking through the crowd, Julianna's minskirt covered hips, shifting smoothly, switching sides, rolling out,..swinging back, flexing as she steps along on her six-inch heel's; left side... right side, left side, right side: Captain Jim was jerked and shifted along in-time, spread eagle and straining, switching to the left, and to the right...repeatedly jerked back and forth with each of her gigantic strides!




***



Meanwhile, back inside Jane and Marie's apartment...

Marie sits on her bed with her newest little miniature man. Looking down at the top of his head, she marvels at his quantness. She wonders, and worrys, about little Jimmy and what her 'self-centered', and overtly arrogant, older sister Julia, was doing with him...

Marie stretches out on her side, pulling her feet up behind her while lying on her bed, she listens to the local weather report and glances down at the sight before her.

Sam sits cross-legged next to her bare leg eating a cheese cracker; his antimated movements seem so surreal from her perspective. She imagines herself shrinking down to his size, just so that, they could be together...

She had changed into her sweat-pants and baggy T-shirt, she decided to just relax for a while with the radio on. She hoped that Julianna would bring little Jimmy back in one piece.

Reaching out to pick up her drink, she reaches directly over Samual's head and picks up the tall glass from her end-table(an old packing crate).

A few droplets of icy-cold water drip down from the outside of the glass and splash onto his naked back. He instantly reacts, and jumps-up from his position next to her large knee. Jerking around from the sudden soaking, he yells out in surprise;

"Hey!", watch it! That's cold!", his squeaky voice shoots up at her!

Marie is surprised, startled out of her thoughts, she quickly jumps in response to his sudden, shocked reaction; shaking the bed as she suddenly shifts her weight, moving her drink away in one swift motion...the bed jerks sideways!

Sam is thrown off balance during the quaking motion, as the large bed shifts, he falls backwards tumbling down next to her bare naked leg!

"Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't realize... are you Okay?"

"Get me outta here!", he screams. Looking up to see her smooth inner-thigh disappearing into the open tunnel of her loose pant leg.

The super soft bed cushion, allows Marie's hip to sink down nearly halfway into it, and as it does, her weight creates a deep crevase along the side her body.

Marie can't help herself from chuckling at the comical sight of this fully grown man, as he struggles around trying to pull himself out of the soft gutter in the mattress, stuck down in the crack right next to her crotch...

"Hang-on!", she says. Lowering her extended index finger, down before him, so that he can grab a hold.

Carefully extracting him from his entrapment, Marie slowly pulls him up onto higher ground. Sam lets go of her finger and drops to his knees. He crawls out, a little further away and turns to face her...

"Where's Jim?", he yells up to her!

In their short introduction, he has said very little to her, and after she had came back from the kitchen with some food, he had been given enough time to think about what he had heard her saying, as she spoke to her mother.

He distinctly, heard her say the name 'JIM', and he just knew that she was referring to his missing Captain, Captain Jim Strum...

Marie heard his question, but she was thrown off gaurd... she didn't want to scare him, if something 'did' happen to his miniature comrade, while with her sister, she was reluctant to tell him what had happened to him.

She pretended not to hear him, and started to raise up from her bed. She swiftly reached down and started to pick him up...

"Hey,... I want to know where my friend is...", Sam yelled out!

Marie still ignored his tiny voice and gradually tightened up her enclosing fingers. Wrapping his naked little body up inside her fist, she grips him up and carefully lifts him off the bed...

"Come on, let's go and get cleaned up. Tomorrow will be a long day, and I think that we could both use a good nights sleep".

"Wait a, hey... wait a minute!", Sam cries out, as he is swiftly shifted around and thrust out above the floor.

Marie jumps out of her bed and walks across her bedroom. She grabs some clean undies in her free hand and opens her door. She quickly walks down the hall and steps into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her, she locks it and steps toward the huge bathtub...

Sam watches nervously from her hand as she quickly prepares to undress right then and there...

He is held up next to her hip as she still holds him, and uses her thumb and finger to slide her sweat shorts down.

He slides down along the side of her thigh along with them. Her towering figure raising up higher, as he slides downward. Her hands work quickly, and as she sweeps him around, still holding him inside her hand, she undresses herself and steps naked into the shower stall.

Sam struggles to hang on, as she squatts down before the shiny faucet and turns on the water.

He is suddenly lifted up, and released on the ledge next to the shampoo shelf, and he backs up against the wall to brace himself...

Marie seems to bare no concern for his presence, as she stands completely naked in front of him. Her towering figure looming above him as the shower water kicks in, and begins to spray out across her naked skin.

The tiny man looks up in awe, as he takes in the incredible sight of her magnificent figure.

Marie's shapely form stands before him like a goddess.... her exquisite beauty had been hidden beneath her frumpy outfits, and he had no idea how extremely beautiful this young giantess really was!





*




Chapter End Notes:

Please review!