- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well, I had some extra time, so I pumped out this chapter.  It might seem to be a bit strange, but, it just had to be...

So,.... enjoy,

;`)

 

________________________________________________________

 

'A Shocking Revelation'




Kneeling down, next to the Spinshifter; the appearance of the giant woman in the bright yellow jumpsuit, created the 'illusion', that the spaceship was just a tiny-sized, childs toy...

Awkwardly tilting the spaceship up on it's right side, the giant woman swiftly lifted up on one of the wingtips and hastily shook it like a box of breakfast cereal!

She held it up within her single hand; while holding her other hand in front of the little door. Gently rocking the whole ship around, she caused everything inside,(that wasn't fastened down), to slide towards the open door.

She giggled excitedly, as she heard the miniature scream coming from inside the tiny spaceship...


.....



As Jack precariously slid across the upturned floor, he reached out and tried to grab onto something before falling out of the open portal!

The sight of this enormous, female hand; opened up, and waiting to capture him, sent a jolt of fear through his confused mind!

Flailing his arms around, he slid across the steel floor and dropped out through the opening...
"Ahhhhhhh!", he screamed out in sheer panic!

Landing squarely on his back inside the slightly cupped palm; the very moment, that Jack stopped falling, he was instantaniously grasp within the warmth of a huge set of soft, feminine fingers.

"aaaaaaaah!", he screeched with terror!

Lining up, in a perfect row, from his shoulders to his knees, the sharp, dagger-like nails, swept around his compressed figure, and came firmly to rest against his left side,...

The huge, powerful hand, squashed his legs together and trapped his arms against his sides!
His ribs flexed inward, fracturing from the tight clamp; the giantess hand swallowed his entire body like a gigantic vise. Squeezing conformingly, the long slender fingers, wrapped completely around him..

Immobilized, inside the giant womans fist, Jack strained to draw a single breath. While she slowly tightened her enveloping grasp; slowly lifting him up high above the ship. She held him upright in front of her grimacing face!


"Are you pissing on ME!", she growled, wrinkling her nose with disgust...


Her gnarled forehead, contorted, appearing to fold down over her thick eye brows. Her green eyes squinted into two narrow slits,

"You little,... 'Insect!' "Agh! That's Nasty!", she exclaimed!


Jack was terrified! Completely shellshocked, by the sudden sight of the giantess's huge face!
His ribs cracked under the extreme pressure, as her unrelenting fingers squeezed him tighter; the trilling of his spasming heart, caused his vision to suddenly go black!


He fell limp within the huge, female hand, bobbling his head like a lifeless ragdoll...



***


Just inside the spaceship,...


Spooky watched Jack slide out through the opened door and disappear into the huge hand of the giantess. He sat still, forced to brace himself as he felt the ship slowly drop back down into a level position.

Suddenly, in the seat right next to him; he caught sight of something that appeared to be, some type of strange apparition,... a vortex of spinning molecules, swirled around in a tight formation.

Slowly growing larger, and larger, the sparkling image started to gradually solidify...

A glowing, 'crystal-like' image, of a human form, slowly began to materialize inside the seat that had been appointed to the 'one and only', Tim Scribe ...

Spooky watched with complete fascination; sheer 'astonishment' filled his confused mind as the strange phenomenon slowly appeared,.. right beside him!

The gradual 'reanimation', of his former comrade, was taking place right there, before his very eyes!

Tim's complete, and wholely formed naked figure, slowly developed, and actually materialized right there inside of his assigned seat!

His eyes opened up, and he looked over at Spooky and smiled with a wide, toothy grin,...

"Whoa, that was quite a trip Dude!", he,... exasperatingly whispered!


Spooky was speechless,...he had never before seen anything like this! The man just suddenly transported into the ship, and magically appeared right there in front of him?

"What's going on Man?", Tim asked his 'dumbfounded' fellow soldier. "Where is everybody?"


Without speaking, Spooky pointed toward the open portal. He started to say something but, only a high-pitched squeak came out. He stared, incredulously at the naked man sitting next to him and started to wonder if he was losing his mind...

"Wha, wha,... Where, did you just, come fr,- - from,...?", Spooky spluttered.

"I don't know,.. Man?", Tim tried to remember. "I was swallowed by this beautiful, young girl, and as I fell into her stomach, I felt this powerful tingling sensation and everything just kind of, melted away,...".

"Really?", Spooky asked. Still blatantly confused. "Then what happened?"


"Well, I felt like I was being stretched apart and torn into little tiny pieces. Then, after awhile,... I felt myself slowly reforming into this brand new body!" "Cool, Huh?"


Spooky had to pinch himself. "This can't be right!", he mumbled under his breath. "This place is freaking insane!" "This is Crazy!"

Tim had a permanent smile plastered across his face. He sat there completely naked, looking all around the cabin of the ship, as if nothing unusual had actually happened...

Spooky unbuckled his seatbelts, and got up out of his seat and slowly walked over to the door.

"This has to be some 'Strange Dream'. That isn't even possable,... Ah, Ha,... ha, ha, ha, ' Ah!' ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaa", Spooky started freaking out, and jumped out through the open door...landing in a 'Ninja-like' pose, he threw a couple fast punches into the empty air, and screamed out in frustation,

"Ahhhhhhhh!', .....this is a all just a weird dream!".


He walked to the bottom of the ramp and looked up at the gigantic yellow jumpsuit that towered over their ship,

"Come An Git Me,.... you Big Ole' Freakin' Bitch!"

The giantess researcher, was standing with her feet wide apart, looming above the Spinshifter like an enormous god-like being. Her wide set hips drifting over head, slightly shifting, as she turned to look down at the tiny squeaking voice ; his, tiny voice drifted up to her ears, and caught her attention...

She looked down at the angery little soldier, and a slow smile returned, replacing her sour expression with a surprised look of girlish delight,

"Well, hello there,...'Cutie', I'm glad to see that you've come to your sense's", she spoke softly,

As she squatted down and casually reached over, gently taking him up inside of her free hand.

Spooky held his arms out straight, as her fist enclosed around his whole body. She gripped him up firmly enough, that when he suddenly felt the, lifting rise, as the giantess effortlessly picked him up off the ground, .... he seemed to fully realize, just how immense this gigantic woman actually was!

He suddenly regretted his hasty decision to confront the mighty femdom. He looked down at their spaceship. It looked so small from his higher position...

He saw Jack, hanging limp within her other hand, his head bobbled around as she carried them away from the ship and walked over to a large, white wall tent. She casually carried the two men inside, and carefully placed them down into a square wire-mesh cage.

She released them, one at a time, dropping them into the floor of the wire prison. Her hands worked around atop the cage, as she swiftly closed the flimsy wire door, and securely fastened it.

Her wide, predomanant hips, tightly covered with the yellow nylon, flexed around as she raised up to her full height, completely filling one wall of the cage, as she stood before it, her waist as wide as the entire wall, she dominantly placed both of her hands over them, and smiled possessively.

Another giantess entered behind her, holding a strange looking little dog up inside her arms, she pulled a small plastic bag from her pocket, and dropped it down on the table next to the cage.

A tiny camo uniform was inside it. She pointed to it, and said, "One of them must have been captured, or else, he's running around naked out there somewhere...".


Centered inside the room, the cage was sitting on a folding table. The cage was made of a heavy gauge steel, and the small square shaped holes between the wire, left little doubt in Spooky's mind that they were doomed to become the subjects of these gigantic females.

He ran into the corner and huddled down. Both of the giantesses, stepped closer to the cage and peered inside, lowering their faces down closely to the wire wall, they looked in at the two little men and studied them with complete fascination.

"Hey there, little one.", the woman holding the dog spoke down to Spooky. "How many men were with you in that spaceship?", she smartly asked.

Spooky cowered down in the corner and hid his face from her. Her sheer enormity, filling the wall of the cage, was so terrifying to him, that he squatted down and huddled into the corner like a frightened child hiding from his abusive step mother.

"Alright, you don't have to talk to us if you don't want to. We'll find your little friends. And, you'll soon all be together in there,...", she casually spoke through the thick wires. "You are our prisoners now, understand?"

Spooky heard the words coming directly from her large lips, like the loud speakers at a football stadium, the blatent vibration reverberated across the surface of the table top, rattling the floor beneath his feet.

"Your going to have to accept the fact, that you can't get away from us. So, you might as well get used to us, and just relax,... we're not going to harm any of you. We just want to examine you, and study you."

She waited for a moment, watching the tiny man expectantly,... "Shoo, well,... do you think he understands what's being said to him?", she turned to the other giantess.

"Yes, I do. But, I don't think they're going to 'like It!", she said, just before releasing an abrupt gasp of contained laughter...

"Hee hee,... look at them! Their small enough to fit inside our pocket!", she exclaimed.

Her amusment with this newly found situation, causing her to rise back up and burst out into a fit of girlish giggling!



***



Meanwhile, the sun had drifted down below the horizon, sinking well out of sight, the night sky loomed above the thick jungle that surrounded the two little men...

Ajet, and Cary, sat huddled around a small fire. Cary had gathered up a small collection of brittle stems, and had managed to spark a tiny blaze. Both men snuggled above it, warming themselves; while also trying to stay as close to it as they could, in order to conceal it's flickering light from any 'unsuspected' visitors.


The all female, search party, of gigantic women, had finally cleared out after the sun went down. The huge feet of the enormous researchers had trampled across every square inch of the entire area, and if not for the tiny mens expert military tactics, they would have never been able to avoid the magnificent beings!

Ajet pulled out a small stick of jerky and snapped it in half. He handed Cary a piece, and stuffed the other into his mouth,

"So, Cary,... Ya think we're the only one's left?", he whispered over the tiny flames.

Cary gripped the tough piece of jerky tightly inside his hand. He nervously glanced around through the trampled vegetation and softly spoke through gritted teeth,

"I don't know 'Jet'. We can only hope that they didn't,....", Cary's voice suddenly caught in his throat, he had managed to keep it together until now, but after he had had a chance to relax, and re-evaluate the whole situation, his emotion overtook him, and he broke down and started blubbering into his lap.

"I no wanna die,.... why, why, why, why,... This-sis soo fucked up! Why? What Is This Place!", he raised his voice in frustration!


Ajet wrapped his arm around him, and pulled him closer,

"It's Alright, it's alright,... just settle down, Cary. We'll figure this thing out. Trust me, this is just another day in the park".

Both men looked at each other. An all serious, thoughtful moment slowly passed, before they both started to laugh at Ajet's comment..., huddling closer together over the fire, they both began to hysterically convulse, with a crazy amusment of their consuming maddness...

The wind swirled around them, briskly flowing through the surrounding clutter of broken jungle.

They both kept a 'wide eyed' surveillance, keeping their ears peaked to the slightest sounds, this strange, 'over-sized' world, that they suddenly found themselves cast into, seemed very much like their home planet,... only, everything was extremely out of proportion.


Ajet, (keeping a bold outlook on their situation) had managed to maintain his wits, but he couldn't keep from wondering how long it would be; just how many days could they avoid, becoming the next victims of the giantesses...




*
Chapter End Notes:

Please review!  I hope that your still following this,...???