- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Cary and Ajet are caught by Marie and taken home with her.  They have no idea what has just happened to them, and are completely terrified of the looming giantess!

 

 

________________________________________________________________

'Impetuosity'



Although, the 'Giant City' streets, seemed to be deserted at the time, they both knew that they could easily get caught if found out in the open. They had made their way out of the 'over-crowded' city park, and headed straight into the city; escaping the strange, jungle-like terrain, only to find themelves looking up at the huge, smooth walls of enormous cement structures.

Passing by an enormous trash can, a few scattered bits of discarded litter drew the two mens attention. An empty, crumpled box, as large as a refridgerator, had been casually cast away, missing the opening in the huge trash can, it had been uncaringly left there on the sidewalk.
It's colorful markings and sweet smelling fragrance, drew Cary closer for a more detailed examination.

The wrapper had a picture of a smiling, girls face, and the words written across the bottom edge read 'Grape Flavor',...

The heavy card board box had been harshly crushed, and violently twisted into a distorted tangle,...

The sheer force that it would take to disfigure that large sheet of material, would have to be tremendous,.. 'Cary thought'...

A partly rotted section from an oversized apple, lay scattered among several other mutilated apple cores,... the teeth-marks within, and the simple fact that the remains of these devoured fruits, were just so much larger in size; the width of one of them, was nearly three feet across!

They quickly continued their journey; looking for someplace to hide, they swiftly crossed the gigantic plain before them,... 'the wide paved city street'; it took them nearly five minutes to cross, even running at a fast pace!


.....



Yawning before them, the alleyway, between the mountainous buildings, appeared like a sheer 'rock-walled' canyon. However, being the only recess within the open street, and the wide, flat sidewalk; Cary and Ajet, were forced to take refuge inside it, consealing themselves from the sight of the searching giants.


With no other choice, the two men causiously entered the dark cavernous alley. Looking for some type of cover, they headed straight for the shadow of a decrepit looking dumpster.

The horrendous oder, nearly drove them away, but seeing no other option, the two men walked underneath the massive steel container and stepped back within the shadows, well out of sight.

Without warning, the sudden movement, of something headed directly toward them, instantly caught them off guard. Rapidly thrusting its legs like an outboard boat motor's propeller, the large, grey colored animal charged toward the two men without so much as a slight swishing sound!

Standing together, the two soldiers quickly reacted. Instinctively seperating, and running in opposite directions, they confused the charging attacker by splitting up and forcing the predator to abandon one of the men, while it focused all of its attention upon the other,...

Cary was the prey. The huge rat lowered it's head, and swiftly closed the distance between them! Ajet reached into his right side, thigh pocket, and pulled out his Zippo. He flipped the safety into the off position and gripped the handle with both hands,...

He took dead aim at the rats head, figuring for a slight lead, he squeezed the trigger and clicked the spark switch!

The small pressurized fuel cartridge, attached to the handle, discharged through the funnel shaped barrel; instantly igniting and shooting a streak of white hot flames through the shadows beneath the giant dumpster.

Scorching a razor thin line of lazer-like fire, the Rat burst into flames and jumped away from it's intended victim! The stream of fire continued to toast the retreating target, as Ajet continued holding the barrel pointed directly at it.

The floundering beast fell down screaming out an erie death cry, then, it's legs went stiff, as all of its hair was torched away. Leaving the smoldering carcass lying there smoking ...

Cary sat up, and looked around. "Dang, that was close!", he yelled.

Ajet dropped down on his knees and released a long, slow breath,

"You ain't shittin', that freakin' monster was about to kill you!"

Cary stepped closer to the twitching rat. He pulled out his knife and swiftly slit it's throat. One quick slash, just to ensure that the beast was indeed dead; Cary stood and watched as the stream of gushing blood drained away...

Inspecting the large animal more closely, they both decided that a single, large chunk, cut out of one of the back legs, would be more than enough for them to get a fair amount of fresh meat...

Without thinking about it too much, they hastily carved out a piece and wrapped it up inside of a hankerchief.

They were in the process of dragging the dead animal over next to the side, where it had come from, hoping that if anymore of them came along, that the dead rat would serve as the perfect distraction; at least, temporarily drawing their attention away from the two miniature soldiers.

Ajet was dragging the carcass by the tail, when he heard Cary yelling out something,...

"Get down!" "Get Down!", He turned to look at what Cary was pointing at...

A large set of black ballet flats were just beyond the dumpster. All they could see was the giantess's feet, she had noticed them and was squatting down trying to see underneath of the dumpster!

Both men ran to the opposite side and started looking for somewhere else to go! They saw the opening in the drain pipe for the rain gutter, and realized that it was their only chance...

"Wait a minute, I'm getting tired of running away from these giants.", Ajet said, reloading his Zippo...

Cary grabbed his arm, and pulled his hand down, "That won't have much affect on her,.. you'll probably, just 'piss-er-off!", he warned.

"Bullshit, I'm sick of this!", Ajet dropped down on one knee and took aim at the giantess's bare ankle.

He fired a single shot from the small caliber rifle barrel , 'Crack',.. he waited to watch her reaction...

Nothing, she just sat there? He fired three more rounds, 'Crack, Crack Crack'!

She swiftly stood up, and suddenly stepped directly toward the dumpster! In one fell swoop, the enormous black haired girl, shoved the huge cart backwards, rolling it back several hundred yards!

Cary and Ajet dropped everything, and running as fast as their legs would carry them, they headed towards the opening in the drain of a rusty rain spout,...

Suddenly a large leather purse drops down from above, blocking their escape! As if from out of nowhere, a huge feminine hand swooped down and tackles each of them up; separately, one inside each hand, both men are caught at the same time!

"Got Ya!", Marie exclaimed triumphantly!

Ajet, still holding his pistol, he held it up and tried to get off another shot. The giantess Marie just started shaking him around, whisking his upper body around like a little rag doll!

The gun goes off a couple times, as he feels the exsessive pressure from her tightening grasp,...

"Let Me Go! Let Me Go!", he cries out in despairation!

He tried to take aim at her huge face, as she quickly dropped Cary into her open purse. Her large eyes turn toward him, he hesitates,... and her instant reaction, bringing her free hand up, she swiftly plucks away the gun from his hands and flings it out into the air!



She relaxed her grasp, and droped Ajet inside her purse, quickly zipping it tightly closed!



Both men were cast into the musty darkness of the large leather purse and, "RIP", sealed tightly inside!


.....



Cary tumbled down into the pit of darkness, bouncing off of large plastic objects and awkwardly fumbling around within the pitch black entrapment, clambering within the loose clutter, he felt Ajet landing just next to him, hitting the bottom of the purse with a floundering thump,

...falling against an over-sized hair brush he squealed with a yelp of sharp pain!

"Ah, Ouch!", his muffled voice carried outside of the leather bag.


Marie chuckled softly and stood up to her full height, lifting the purse up along with her...

The sudden lifting motion, increased the force of gravity, and pulled the two men down into the bottom of the leather pit. The humid air inside smelled of musty leather and sweet cinnamon.

The motion began to slightly shift, and sway, as the floating purse leveled off and the gravitational pull returned to normal.


She had easily captured them both, and was now carrying them away! They were so thrown off guard by this, that neither one could even manage to think of anything to do about it,...

They were stuck!

The two of them sat nervously in the darkness of the giantess' purse and just went along for the ride.

They wondered what had become of Max. They wondered about Spooky, and if the rest of them were still alive...

Ajet heard Cary mumbling something under his breath, "Told ya, that you'd just piss-er-off!"

The two men were thrown around sideways, as the giantess swung the purse up over her shoulder, letting it haphazardly bump off of the side of her thrusting hip,...

Releasing an excited breath, Marie smiled inwardly and brushed her fingertips over the tightly zipped purse. She felt a surge of pleasure deep inside; she softly patted her hand over the closed zipper and imagined what the two of them looked like, trapped inside her deep leather enclosure,...

Squatting down, she mindlessly brushed away the tiny blood specks from her ankle. The microscopic size, of the tiny bullets, felt more like an irritating insect bite. She scratched her fingernails across the tiny spots, and thought nothing more of it,...

"I suppose that, they're feeling alot worse than I am,..", Marie thought,

Wondering what it must be like, for 'them', at barely six inches tall.


.....



Marie's fast pace, and long thrusting stride, carried her two tiny passengers across town and into the small upstairs appartment that she shared with her mother, Jane.

She quickly entered the kitchen and carefully placed her purse down on the table. She looked all around and called out for her mother,.."Mom?", are you here?".


"Just a minute, sweety. I'm getting dressed,...", Jane called back to her from the back bedroom.

Marie left the purse on the table and went to the living room to slip her shoes off. She placed them under the edge of the couch and glanced around the room. She picked up the empty whiskey bottle, and grabbed the over flowing ashtray from the coffee table and carried them back into the kitchen with her.

She dumped the ashtray into the trash, and placed the bottle down on the floor next to the recycling container. She hated the way that her mother drank so much, it truly disgusted her that she could allow herself to cognizantly distort her life in such an arrogant, and casual way...

It embarrassed her to think that such a beautiful woman could be so stupid. Marie hated having the alcohol in the house, but Jane was very secretive about it, especially in the begining, and she usually kept it very well hidden from everyone around her.

Although, her drinking was barely noticeable to everyone else, Marie knew what she was doing, and it seemed that in the last few months her mothers habits had become more frequent.


"What are you doing home so early?", Jane asked as she walked into the kitchen.

Marie turned away from the sink and wiped her hands,

"I just closed the shop early, there wasn't any customers because of all the commotion over at the park", she told her.


Looking over the table at her, Marie instantly noticed the pair of frightened little men dangling from her thin bra straps,...

Jim and Sam, were both naked, and clinging from the rope-like strings, like miniature mountain climbers. They were each precariously attached just atop her heaving bosum. Like a matching set of 'new age' costume jewelry, they adorned her sparkling blue teddie, nestled within the lacy fringe of the satin lingerie.

Hanging tightly from the ropes, they hung down over the outer area of each of her large boobie's, flanking the wobbling mammarys, they looked as if they had just climbed atop her gigantic bosum and was about to reach the summit!

Jane smiled and casually began shifting her upper body, gently from left to right, swaying her breasts before her, as to more easily display her little 'living accessories'. Shamelessly showing off her terrified little ornament's, she rocked her hips in a girating motion, causing her boobies to slightly bounce up and down...

"You Like?", she excitedly asked her.

"Mom?,... Don't treat them like that!", Marie yelled at her.

Quickly stepping around the table, the younger giantess swifly approached the middle-aged minx, and was about to rescue her miniature friends, when Jane suddenly turned away and scampered into the living room.

"Aw, don't be such a party pooper,... we were just having a little fun!", Jane giggled as she fell backward onto the couch and wrapped her arms around her chest, embracing her tiny playmates within her conforming upper arms,...

"They were having fun, Too!", she exclaimed.

Snuggling them up tightly, she squashed her tiny prisoners into her boobs and held them securely trapped from her daughters aggressive reproach,...

"Give them to ME!", Marie commanded her! "Stop teasing them like that, you're scaring them you know,... they don't want to be your little toys!"





*
Chapter End Notes:

The chapters are going to become somewhat longer now, after this,... although, it might be a bit longer between uploads, the story is going to branch out a lot more...

Jack and Spooky, along with Tim, are going to be taken to the hospital to be examined by the worlds most renouned medical experts,...

   While Max, poor Max,.... is actually kidnapped by the beautiful Zena Maxwell!  He doesn't realize how his life is about to change, ... maybe not so much for the better!!!

* Thanks 4 reading!  an please leave a comment.

btw, if you've tried to contact me through e-mail.  I didn't get it, because I deleted this e-mail some time ago, and haven't yet created a new one,  I'll be doing that shortly, and I let you all know after doing so,... So, just saying,...

Thanks again!  ;`)