- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Max awakens to his new home, only,... he doesn't quite realize it, yet...

 

_____________________________________________________

'Zena's House'



Max suddenly awoke to an 'overwhelmingly' strong fragrance. A feminine perfume. The powerful scent filled the air with an intoxocating sweetness of pungent aroma. He jerked his head up and looked all around.

His eyes were blurry, as he struggled to see through the dim light coming in through a distant window. The fading, last rays of disapating sunlight, scarcely cast across a vast sea of intricate floral designs.

He shook his head, and tried to get his bearings. The massive wall that spread out before him, was covered with all sorts of colorful decorations.

Pressed flowers, dried, and glued to the wall, highlighting the perfectly displayed paintings of several different beautiful women. A mirrade of odd-sized picture frames, depicting portrates of similarity; wearing fashionable dresses and posing in proud, royal settings; they looked to be of a family of 'well-to-do' women.

Max rubbed his eyes and tried to wake up. He felt like he was covered in sweat. His clothes were sticking to his skin and he could feel that his socks were soaking wet. He reached down to take off his boots and he felt a sting of pain around his right ankle.

Wincing, and unable to see, he quickly reached his hands down to inspect his foot. He slid his hands down the length of his leg; he could feel a wide metal band wrapped around his ankle.

It's cool, solid hardness, enclosed around his boot-top and weighted down his foot.

His fingers slowly felt around the thick band. Lightly tracing the diameter of the metal ring, his heart jumped up into his throat, as his fingers found the smaller, metal links, that connected the ring to a long length, of heavy steel chain.

The fading sunlight offered him nearly nothing else to see. The rest of the huge room was cast into a deep canyon of musty darkness. He could see a stack of cardboard boxes in the opposite corner, and a small office desk right next to it, covered with smaller sized, cardboard boxes, it sat against the adjacent wall.

The room appeared to be used for storage, or maybe it was used as the giant womans home office; either way, everything inside the room was gigantic.

His head swooned. He felt dizzy, and let himself fall back into the softness of a thick padding of heavily perfumed cotton.

He tried to lift up his foot, and felt the heavy chain connected to his ankle. He laid back and took a deep breath. The strong smell of the stringent fragrance, burned his nose. He tried to stay awake, and keep himself from fainting from sheer exhaustion.

His muscles ached. His body was drenched with sweat, he felt a sudden chill from the cooler outside air that surrounded him in the darkness.

He slowly pulled himself together, tightly crossing his arms and huddling up, he snuggled down into the cushioning bed of cotton. His mind was racing,... he watched the last glimmer of fading light disappear from the distant window.



.....



The entire night passed so quickly, that he hadn't even realized that he had fallen asleep.
Awakened to the sound of crisp chirping, and various singing songbirds, the morning sunrise blairing across the huge room suddenly filled his eyes with complete wonder.

He quickly sat up and started to get to his feet. The metal band clamped firmly around his ankle, suddenly reminded him that he was chained up.

He was sitting in the middle of a large folded towel. The thick material was soft and supple, he had slept so soundly within its center, it felt like he was on a huge, king sized, feather bed.

He looked down at the metal band, still firmly attached around his ankle, he pulled his foot back and the chain drew tight, he suddenly realized that it was fastened to a large steel bolt that was firmly screwed into the floor.

The floor, was a solid, clear stained oakwood surface. Looking around, he soon discovered that he was high atop an enormous chest of drawers; at least, forty feet above the hardwood floor, he felt like he was trapped ontop of an enormous rooftop...Looking out across the top of the chest, he noticed the only other object that was there...

The size of a small sleeping bag, a single pair of white gloves lay folded lengthwise at the opposite corner of the chest of drawers. Max awkwardly got to his feet, dragging the heavy chain behind him, he walked out to its full length.

Limiting his freedom, to a small area just around the square folded towel; He had only about ten feet, in a perfect circle that just reached beyond the edge of his makeshift bed.

He needed to urinate, real bad like,... and there was nothing around that he could use.


.....



His uniform had mostly dried during the night, but his underware was still damp and uncomfortable; sticking to his skin. He wished that he could take them off and hang them them up to dry, but he suddenly had a 'sinking feeling' that he was about to be interupted by his giantess kidnapper...

Somewhere, afar off within the humongous structure of the house, the sound of a closing door, bumping shut,...carried throughout the walls and resounded within Max's room.

He peaked his ears, intently listening for any other sounds that might give him some idea of what was happening within the house.

A hollow thumping sound slowly grew louder; Max easily discerned the lumbering sound, as giant feet, stepping closer,... the heavy footfalls grew louder with each step...

His heart, dropped into the pit of his gut, as the squeaking hinge on a slowly opening door, creaked open, and gradually revealed the tall blonde giantess!

Standing in the doorway, on the otherside of the large room,... the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, stepped into the room so tentitively, she appeared like an innocent young girl!

Wearing a fluffy white bath robe loosely wrapped around her; the tail of which, barely covered her upper thighs. Her smooth bare legs, towering above the floor, glistening with moisture in the morning sunlight.

Stepping toward him, displaying her flawless, deeply tanned skin of her powerful, muscular legs; her wide, shifting hips, swayed across the room growing larger, and larger, with each resounding impact of her barefeet.

The deep, open front of her 'V'-shaped robe, plunging down deeply below the neckline, fully displaying the deep cleveage of her unrestrained bosum.

She suddenly stood before him, quietly leaning forward and looking directly at the top of her chest-of-drawers where her little prisoner was...


"Oh, you're awake already?", Zena excitedly said.

"I didn't expect you to be awake, yet,... after the rough day you had yesterday, I figured that you would sleep until at least noon?"

"Are you hungry?" "Would you like, some.... something to nibble on,...maybe, something to drink?"

She slowly lowered her freshly washed face, directly down just in front of him, "I've got all sorts of breakfast cereal, and a whole 'crisper full' of mixed fruit,... what would you like?"

Her warm, misty breath, drifted across his entire face. Smelling of sour grapefruit juice and blue berry muffins...

Max backed away and covered his nose and mouth with his hand. Although she seemed to be sincere, she completely ignored the fact that she had captured him, and chained his ankle up to the top of her chest-of-drawers,... He stared up at her huge, sparkling grey eyes, with trembling fear.

Her sheer immensity, at such closeness, left his mind in a frantic state of complete bewilderment!

Her large face was very pretty. Max couldn't take his eyes off of her huge mouth. The shape of her upper lip, slightly swollen and heart-shaped; it seperated from the thicker bottom lip, and gently turned up on the outer edges.

Her left cheek sported a small, round mole, that accentuated her beauty. He noticed the fine row of empty peircings along the sagging droop in the lobe of her smooth shaped ears.
However, the one thing about her that really caused him to step back, was the sight of her 'blue-grey' eye's!


They were soft, and kind-looking. Although, very deep, and ghostly...


The narrow streaks, of her thin-lined, 'golden-blonde' eye brows, that arched above those crystaline spheres, slightly lifted up, seeming to be deliberately avoiding an amused expression, her cheeks blushed with a light shade of pinkish hue...

Her magnificent face,...terrified him!


Her giant head, alone,... cast a shadow around him that easily consumed his king-sized bed. She silently moved closer; it moved across the floor, as she leaned down and moved her face directly in front of him.


Just below her smooth, creamy neck, the hollow depth in the space of her open cleavage, easily large enough to fall into, it appeared like an open, bottomless pit...


Her long golden mane of blonde hair, still wet from her morning shower, tightly tied back around her head and revealed her smooth, prominant forehead, like the dome of a small car hood.

Smiling with her eyes, her voice slightly quivered as she tried to contain her impending laughter.

She whispered,

"Come here a minute,...just, let me.....".


Max backed away, as her large, drifting hand suddenly appeared and began to reach out toward him. Reaching the end of his chain, stumbling sideways, he awkwardly started turning around to face her, just barely able to catch himself from falling,...

Her fingers were longer than his legs!

Terrified, he helplessly screamed out in fear, as the tips of her shiny red fingernails touched his shoulders!

Zena paused in reaction to his tiny scream; halting her attempt to reach out toward the miniature man. Quickly pulling away, her large hand stopped in mid-air,... frozen, and floating above him, poised with feminine elegance.

Surprised at her little pet's sudden outburst, she hesitated, and slightly moved her head back away from him,...

Her voice gradually raised, she attempted to explain her actions , "Oh, I didn't mean to frighten you, I was only going to remove your ankle bracelet!".

Max was shaking uncontrolably. Huddling in the shadow of her large, uplifted hand, he tried to calm himself; breathing deeply; squatting down, closing his eye's tightly,... but nothing slowed his racing heart!

He shook like a frightened child standing before this enormous goddess, awaiting his punishment for being such an insignificant man...

Her giant hand, easily large enough to crush his tiny body within the mighty fist, (and that was all that he could imagine,)... as he looked up at it, and vibrated with intense, panic-stricken fear!

He screamed up at her pleadingly, "Please, just leave me alone! Don't touch me!"


"Aw, don't be afraid. I'll be 'very' gentle,... I don't want to hurt you...", her voice washed across his quivering little figure.

"Just hold still, and let me get that bracelet off...", her whisper floated above his head,

"I just want to unfasten your leash, alright,... I'll be careful."


The warmth of her sweetly-scented hand, slowly drifted toward him. Two curled fingers, smoothly wrapped around the middle of his back. He strained with overwhelming fear, as her wide, pressing thumb, compressed against his stomach, (working with the two fingers,) he felt them firmly grip his body up; effortlessly, she slowly lifted him up.

He looked down at the hard, smooth, thumb nail. The shiny red nail polish, reflected his frightened image within the red paint. He saw himself staring back in the reflection, and realized just how rediculous he looked...



Calmly holding him up before her looming face; her widening blue-grey eyes, slightly enlarging, as she intently focused-in, upon his tiny metal ankle bracelet.

Max was paralyzed with mind-numbing fear, as her other giant hand, suddenly swept in and grabbed his right boot; pulling his leg out straight, he could only helplessly watch, as her giant fingers, handling him so easily; manipulated his limbs and repositioned him, a single fingertip hooked under the edge of the metal clasp, and simply flicked it open...

With complete fascination, he watched as the huge fingers quickly unsnapped the clasp, and released the tightly fitted band; it slipped free of his ankle and dropped down to the wooden chest top.

'KLAnG!' - the metal ring rattled against the wooden surface, and the chain clambered together in a small pile of oval rings...


""There,.... how's that? Better?", she exclaimed.


Suddenly holding him up higher above the wooden surface, she pulled him up closer to her face and calmly smiled,


"Now then, let's get you all cleaned up, Alright,... ", she giggled, and stood up to her full height, stepping away from the chest top, and lowering her tiny pet down to her bosum, she turned to the side and started walking towards the open doorway.


Looking down at the floor far below, Max latched onto her thumb with both arms and hugged it as tightly as he could!


The swift motion of her stride, carried him at a speed that he felt to be well over thirty miles-per-hour,... he felt like he was floating in a warm hang-glider,... drifting along at a silent low-speed pace, but still, moving so fast, that he could feel the wind rustling his hair!

The dizzying distance to the floor, seemed so far away, that if he fell,... he would surely break both legs, and most likely, be killed on impact!

He didn't want to fall,... so, he clung tightly to her warm-skinned thumb pad, and hugged it as tightly as he could!

Zena smiled down into her palm, and slowly relaxed her grip. Carefully placing her free hand just beneath him and carrying him along at a slow, smooth gate, she chuckled at his frightened reaction. He looked so cute, she couldn't resist playfully teasing him,... she dipped and lifted her hands so that he would rise and fall in slow motion movements,.... (she did her best at imitating a roller coaster ride...)

"'Weeeee', 'WEEEEE', weeee, 'Ooooh', 000h, 'Ooooh'", she enjoyed how small he was, compaired to the size of her hand.

Max's heart was pounding inside his chest, as he flew along the tunnel-like hallway.


His stomach, churning from the constant dipping motion of Zena's wild coaster simulation,...

he couldn't believe that she was toying with him like this,... he was so afraid of falling, that he was gripping her thumb so tightly that she couldn't have dropped him, if she had wanted too!

"Hang On!", she teased him, giggling softly, she peered down at her tiny little pet. "It's a long way down!"


.....



Gradually lowering him down, he looked up over the top of her thumb and saw the edge of the wide porciline sink basin inside her emaculate bathe room,...


He hesitated to release his hold on her giant thumb, but Zena patiently waited for him to calm down, and within a few moments he realized that it was safe to crawl out of her flat, open palm.


"It's alright,... go on, get up and get undressed for me. I'll wash those filthy clothes of yours, and while I do that, you can take a nice hot bath,... how's that sound? Hm...".


Max heard her tremendous voice resounding within the tile walls. It sounded much deeper, and so much more powerful from where he stood. He thoughtfully considered her words, and obeyed her, slowly crawling out of her soft palm.

The cool marble sink counter reflected the bright overhead light with a shiny sparkling surface. Max walked away from her relaxed hand, and stepped over next to a large blue plastic soap dish.

Zenas towering figure stood closely, slightly leaning forward as she reached down and plugged the sink. Her right hand quickly turned the knobs and swiftly filled the huge basin with steaming hot water,...

The heated fog arose from the gurgling pool, and drifted up around them. Zena smiled down at him and gave him a quick wink.

"Well, what are you waiting for,... get those clothes off!"

Max awkwardly sat down. Trying to appear as calm as he could, he started untying his boot laces. He pretended to be looking down at his boots, ... as he sneaked a peek over at the huge womans magnificent figure...

She was patiently waiting on him to get undressed...

His heart started racing faster, as he glanced over at the sight of her wide, prominant hips. The short bath robe, tightly hugging her slim waistline, slightly stretched around her massive rear-end.

Just at the very bottom of the robe, the bare skin of her upper thighs narrowly visible above the sink counter. Just barely shifting her weight on her feet, the giantess' left hip swelled out, as she drifted to the left; then,... the right hip, tightly flexed as she drifted to the right,...

A slow, drifting, sway... as she casually shifted back and forth, her arms folded firmly beneath her partially exposed breasts.

"Do you need some help?", she bent down, suddenly bringing her imposing face down directly above him.

"No, Noo,... I got this,... just um, um, .... just getting this untied here...", Max stammered like a schoolboy, "Hang on a sec,.".

He glanced upward, his hands quickly pulling off his boots, he tossed them to the side and started yanking off his socks,...

"Um,... do you think that I could use the bathroom first,... I kinda have to,... ".


"Oh, Sure.", she felt suddenly awkward, and turned around to look at her toilet.


"Well, how do you want to do this?", she whispered.

".... my toilets, too big for you!", she mumbled to herself, "Hm, maybe if you used this can,..."


Zena stepped away, and bent down to pick up a small empty coffee can that she had sitting next to her little trash can,... a seperate container for disposing certain 'things' that, she didn't want to just toss into her trash can.

She calmly spoke in a quiet whisper, as if trying to be secretive, or just keeping it between the two of them,...

"Here, use this.", she said. Carefully placing the small metal can down beside of him.


Max looked at the can and stood up. It was nearly waist high to him and the straight edges looked just a bit too high for him to reach over,...


Zena quickly realized his problem and swiftly lowered her hand down next to him.

"Here, get into my hand, and I'll lift you up!"


Max slowly unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants down around his ankles. He stepped out of them, and tentitively started to step up onto her soft palm.


He felt so tiny. He looked up at her smiling face and his nerves began to return. He instinctively knew that he wouldn't be able to relax enough to pee while standing inside her giant hand...

"I can't,... do you have something else that I could stand on?", he shamefully asked her,... starting to tremble again from his incessant fear of her.

"Oh?', she seemed confused. "Well, um,... how 'bout this", she quickly reached up and grabbed something off of a shelf just above the sink mirror,...

"Here, see if this will do,...", she said.

Quickly placing a small soap box down next to the can, she scooted it up next to it, and pulled her hand away,...

"There,... I'll just give you a moment, go ahead and do your bussiness,... I'll be right back, okay?", she told him, expectantly offering him a moment of privacy.


Max caught his breath with relief, as he watched the giantess step out of the bathroom.

Leaving him all alone on her sink counter, he stepped up onto the large box, (that contained a single bar of handsoap) and swiftly drained his aching bladder...


Next, he turned around and tried to relieve his bowels. With that out of the way; he looked down at his discarded military pants, lying on the floor, and he suddenly remembered that his 'Zippo' was still inside the side-pants pocket,.... And, his Buck Knife, was consealed within his left boot cuff....


He had to get his weapon out of those pants, and stuff it down into his boot before Zena returned to wash his clothes!

He quickly pulled off his shirt, as he jumped down off of the soap box; he ran to his pants and swiftly removed the zippo and jammed it down into his boot. He folded up his clothes and dropped them next to the edge of the pool-sized, sink,... then, carefully, set his boots down next to them; he hoped that she didn't discover what was inside,... but, he didn't have anywhere else to hide them!


He then quickly slipped out of his shorts, and dove directly into the huge pool of steaming hot water......

"SPLOOOOSH!"

He sliced the surface with a perfect dive, and swiftly touched down onto the bottom of the smooth sink basin, he released some air, and sat down cross-legged on the bottom.

The water felt so soothing, and nice. He opened out his hands, and smoothly stroked upward; forcing himself to remain at the bottom of the pool... he had done this many times before, as an expert swimmer,... he sat there underwater, posing like a Buddhist Monk, and just allowing the heated water to soak into his exhausted muscles...


Zena returned, and instantly noticed the tiny set of clothes neatly folded up by the edge of her sink. She bent down and peeked into the tiny metal can and saw that he had used it,...

She picked up the can, and quickly dumped the contents into her toilet and flushed it down. Turning back to her sink, she looked into it, and noticed that her tiny man was sitting on the bottom,.... she intently watched him, and slowly realized that he was holding his breath, and just sitting there...

She smiled to herself, and gingerly reached down and picked up his miniature uniform. She held the tiny boots pinched up between finger and thumb, and she scooped up the shirt and pants with her other hand.

She stood there holding the tiny, doll-sized clothes,... and peered down into the water at her fascinating new,... 'little' pet.

She felt a tingling sensation rippling through her loins, as she realized the tiny man could hold his breath, for such a long time!

.....whispering quietly to herself, she leaned forward down over the sink and watched her new pet closely,


"... that little 'skill', could come in very handy?"




*

tbc. Next Chapter, Zena gets playful, and Max begins to fully realize his new place in this fantastic planet...
Chapter End Notes:

Max's chapters might be several more, I've no idea,... I'm just writing it, as it flows out of me....

Please review, leave a comment, or just tell me that it sucks,.... but, review would ya?  ;`)