- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Max spends the whole morning with the giantess Zena.  He gets to see a little bit more of her than her viewers usually do...

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________

'Blueberry Jam'




Zena stepped out of her bathroom and quietly closed the door; still holding the tiny-sized uniform inside the palm of her hand,... she heard her phone ringing and she knew that it was either her assistant Tina,...or, the T.V. Station, calling her about the next job.

The other three, miniature 'prisoners' that had been captured by the giants, had been transported to the hospital, and Zena figured that she would have to go there tonight and get a full report on what was happening with them...and then, do a short video clip for the six o'clock news.

She dashed into her living room, running in her barefeet, she bounded in and snatched up her 'shoe-phone'- (a pink, high-heel, that had been made into a telephone reciever), she flopped down into her plush, white love seat, bouncing into a kneeling position and holding the phone up to her ear,...she folded her bare legs up under her, and sat like an excited young school girl getting a call from her newest boyfriend...

"Hello?", she answered.

Just as she had expected, it was her boss, Melanie, at the T.V. station. They needed Zena and Tina, to go to the hospital sometime before the six o'clock newscast. They wanted her to get an update on the latest with the miniature people situation.

Swirling her wet hair out around her shoulder, she flipped it back and flopped down into the large chair. Curling her feet up under her, she wriggled into the soft cushion and got comfortable.

"Okay Mel, we'll get the shoot, and be back at the station by five,... see ya then! Mm-Bye!"

Zena hung up, and immediately called Tina.

"Hello,.. 'T'?", she excitedly said.

"Bring the van and come on over to my place. We've got the 'six o'clock news report', at the hospital, and we'll need to be there by at least four o'clock this afternoon,..."

Tina agreed, and told her that she would be over sometime around one o'clock. She had to do a few things first, but she would be there at around lunch time.

Zena looked up at her clock. '*6:30 am*' ; she flipped her phone closed, and placed it back down on the small end-table.

Opening her other hand, she carefully revealed the tiny set of 'doll clothes' that her tiny man prisoner had been wearing,...

She curiously inspected the tiny uniform and paused to notice the miniature boots. They were just so small and perfect,...she lifted them up to her face and sniffed the tiny uniform. She could only slightly smell the scent of a man,...

She had been with a man once before, (her size) and he had been very selfish and casual about everything. He only wanted to sleep with her, and then leave,... he was an asshole. He seemed to think that every woman on this planet should drop down on their knees before him and kiss the ground that he walked on,... Zena had sent him on his way, packing. She had locked him out of the house in his underwear, and called the police and reported a 'breaking and entering'!
He ran off when the cops arrived, and she never saw him again,...

Holding the tiny uniform had reminded her of him,... the tiny clothes of a man, although a miniature man.

She slowly tightened her fist around them and squeezed. She stood up and walked into her kitchen and casually placed them down on the counter top. A slight smile formed across her mouth as she studied the way that the tiny clothes looked; a tiny pair of boots that wouldn't even weigh a single gram...

Turning away from the counter top, she stepped over to her kitchen table and picked up a small bowl filled with fresh blueberrys. She grabbed a coffee cup and filled it up with milk and quickly stepped back through her living room, shifting her hips widely, she smoothly stepped back down the hallway. Her barefeet, padding along the hardwood, she felt an excitement that she hadn't felt before,.... she wrapped her fluffy robe up tightly around her shoulders and swept her hair back.

She stopped off at her bedroom and left the berrys and milk on her night stand. Stepping over to the window, she opened her curtains up, just slightly, to allow some morning light to brighten up the room.

She smiled to herself and quickly headed back out into the hallway. She felt her bare nipples rubbing against the inside of her robe and felt them stiffening up from the soft friction. She held her breath as she reached the bathroom door and reached out her hand to the door knob.

Slowly, she opened the door, and silently stepped back into her bathroom to check on her new little pet!



.....



Max >

Max nervously continued treading water. Centered within the large basin just beneath the huge 'spout-like' water faucet; floating inside the hot, soapy water of the 'swimming pool-sized', bathroom sink. He felt so completely helpless...

Finding that the smooth-walled sides, were far too steep for him to get out on his own; the walls were too slippery, and the top of the counter was nearly four feet high above the surface of the bathwater. He had been soaking for quite sometime, and he was ready to get out of the water and dry off...

He looked up, and noticed that his clothes were gone. The giantess blonde had taken them with her, promising to wash them for him, but,... given the choice, he would have never given them up to her...

Both of his weapons, (the Zippo, and his trusty Buck knife) were stuffed tightly inside his left boot, and without them,... he was completely without any type of self-protection,...
unintentionally, Zena had unknowingly 'dissarmed' him, (as she casually took his miniature uniform) and he hoped that the gorgeous giantess didn't discover what he had hidden inside!
Max had no idea what Zena had on her mind,... the tall blonde beauty, hadn't even introduced herself, before asking him to strip naked,... right in front of her!

She had kidnapped him and taken him home with her, taken him into her house, and chained him up by his ankle. He could not settle down and relax around her; she was just so 'big'. Not to mention the fact that, this woman was easily,... 'the', most beautiful 'woman' that he had ever seen before!

He just couldn't get over the fact that she wanted to capture him, and keep him to herself,...

"Why would she do such a thing?", Max thought.

He just couldn't imagine what such a magnificent being like her, would want with him?

The door suddenly swept open and the towering giantess stepped inside of the bathroom. Her eyes were wide with wonder, and her face seemed to be glowing in the bright light over the sink basin. Max looked up at her with complete fascination...

She stood directly above, leaning down slightly, her fluffy white robe started to gap open.
The bright red paint, on those long manicured fingernails, drastically contrasting against everything else; fluttering around as she mindlessly, and casually fidgeted with her loose fitted robe.

"Times Up!", she smartly announced!

Those large hands slowly drifted downward, the long fingers speared into the water and swiftly captured his tiny legs. Gathering around his naked form, both of her giant hands configured around his floating body and instantly took him up.

The water spilled away around his bottom, as he sat within the huge cupped palm. He slowly rose up, and swiftly found himself sitting on the edge of the sink.

A large white towel flew over and dropped down on top of him. He was tackled from above and roughly wallowed around by a set of gripping, giant fingers!

He could do nothing about it, but try and protect his face; Zena quickly worked away at wiping down her tiny playmate.

Max was swiftly dried off, and rubbed down from all directions,... the giant fingers seemed to sprout out of everywhere and swallow him up.

Within moments, he was dried,... and at the same time, when he was able to look around, he found that she had carried him out of the bathroom and into another room.


.....


Her huge, sparkling eyes, drifted in slowly....

Her large face filled his entire view. He was trapped within her palms and being slowly lowered down,....

.... the room was darker, but he could make out the image, of a large, everspreading, ocean,... of soft crumpled sheets...


The profound scent of a sweet, but calming aroma, filled the air. He found himself suddenly released, as he tumbled out of her hands and softly landed on a thick satin pillow.

He watched with amazement, as she slowly removed her robe. The large white covering slipped away from her smooth shoulders, and slid down around her waist.

Sitting on the edge of her bed, Zena casually took her robe off and exposed her naked body. Her bare breasts, slightly shifting as she shook her shoulders free of the white robe and allowed it to fall around her,...

"You don't know who I am, do you?", she whispered.

Unable to speak, Max shook his head,... he didn't know her,... did he? He wondered though...


Had he seen her before this? He wasn't sure; she seemed to look fimiliar, but,... he couldn't quite place her,... did he know her? His mind started racing through his memory.

He was weak from hunger, (he hadn't eaten for two days) and in a constant state of hysteria; the psychological stress of this overwhelming situation, had begun to take his mental bearing.
He felt a constant ringing sound inside his head. His consciousness, drifting in and out; his perception of everything around him appeared as if in a dream...


"Don't you ever watch the news?", she bluntly spoke. (Suddenly, redirecting his attention back to her.)

Her large face suddenly re-appearing before him. Slapping him back into the moment, he felt a sudden surge of motion as she suddenly laid back onto the bed and propped her head inside the palm of her hand.

Lying on her side, Zena spread out across the huge bed like an enormous cat, surrounding her tiny prey, she smoothly encircled him with her entire figure,.... forming an inescapable wall of gigantic, naked female.

Her long legs overlapped at the knees, conforming together, matching up, and scissoring against each other. The long length of feminine muscular design smoothly alternated, rubbing together; casually working back and forth in a slow massaging motion...


"Oh, I suppose you haven't", she thoughtfully said. "You're not from here,... are you?"


"Well, my name is 'Zena'. Zena Maxwell.", she casually began. "This is my house. I brought you here to keep you as my little pet."


"What's your name, littleman?", she suddenly leaned in closer.


Max pulled his knees up, and wrapped his arms around them. He looked up at the huge female face and yelled out his name,...

He heard his own voice,... and it sounded 'strangely' mutated...


He felt like a tiny doll, sitting before her,... she was just so enormous!

His trembling body started to quiver again, uncontrolably shaking, he couldn't stop it from happening, and as he tried, it just made it worse.

"Don't be scared,... I won't hurt you", Zena's soft lips moved as she spoke. " I just, didn't want to let 'them', take you to the hospital with the others,...", she whispered.


Speaking to him from above, although her head was resting inside the palm of her hand, her elbow sinking into the cushion of soft mattress, she glanced away as if nothing was different between them,...

Casually, talking to him like a regular person would,...


"I assume, that your 'Little' friends will be subjected to all sorts of medical experiments and treated like little specimen samples,... you should be grateful to me, for rescuing you from that kind of treatment...".


Max listened to her soothing voice. It sounded so soft, and calming. He started to relax once more, as she continued,...


Wrinkling her brow with a pitiful expression, Zena puckered her lips and made a 'kissing sound',

"M'm", "why",... "You can just stay here with me. Be my little 'Pet!'", she curtly told him.

"Little Maxie, ....my tiny little bug-boy!", she playfully whispered.

Reaching her finger down, she lightly touched the top of his head and brushed his hair back out of his face,...


"It won't be all that bad,... you'll see. But, you will have some work to do, little guy!", she suddenly changed her tone.


"I have all sorts of 'little' jobs that are just perfectly suited for someone your 'size'!"


With her elbow pointed out, her open 'arm-pit' on full display,... right next to him, her freshly shaved, and well de-oderized arm pit, swelled out around him like a cupped wall of moist female flesh.

The full length of her long, blonde hair, still wet, but starting to dry, spilled out all around her head, covering the better half of another silk pillow.

Suddenly, the quaking motion all around him, caused him to reach out to brace himself, as she unexpectedly moved; turning over, she rolled onto her other side, and reached over and picked up a bowl full of large blueberrys.

The bed dipped and lifted once more, as she turned back toward him, and placed the white ceramic bowl down just next to him.

"Would you like some milk with those?", she whispered expectantly.

Unsure if her little guest even liked, 'Blueberrys',... Zena watched with wonder, as Max looked over at the small bowl of giant-sized, purple berrys, and causiously reached out and picked out one of them.

The 'softball-sized' berry, was cool and fresh. Max smelled it, and quickly sunk his teeth into the taut skin, scraping his front teeth across and biting down hard,...
... he couldn't break through the tough skin!

He tried again, and couldn't get a single bite.

Zena watched from above with a smirk of amusement, softly giggling, she reached down and pinched up one of the berrys from the bowl.

Holding it over in front of her tiny man, her finger and thumb swiftly squashed the berry; popping it, and holding her compressed fingertips tightly together; the dripping pulp fell away from her fingers...

Max quickly reached out with both of his hands and caught the dropping mush. Plopping down into his cupped palms, he suddenly found himself holding an overflowing handfull of meaty purple paste; he hungrily lapped it up like a starving mouse...

Zena's soft giggling rumbled through the floor of the bed, as she watched the miniature man scarfing up the squashed remains of the tiny fruit,... she found it so comical to watch him eat the miniscule amount of pulp, like it was more than enough to feed him for the entire day!

Zena felt her nipples growing hard, as she held the tip of her pinkie finger up before his face. She had dipped her fingernail into the milk, and the cupped inside curve of her manicured nail, held a small amount of the stark white liquid,...

Easily able to drink from her giant red-painted fingernail; he slurped up several mouthfuls of the cool milk, and swallowed it down with soothing pleasure.

Feeling better, after getting something into his empty stomach, he looked up at his enormous captress with a grateful new respect for her. Her compassion for him,...and gentleness, helped to calm his overwhelming fear.

He looked up at her incredibly beautiful face; suddenly, he felt himself becoming arroused as he queasily starred up into her ghostly blue eyes. Her large mouth, seemingly so inviting; relaxed and slightly agap, the giant set of female lips parted and moist,... he wished that he could kiss her...


.....


The giantess's large muscular thighs, still slowly working back and forth across each other,... a smooth, massaging motion...


He watched her massive legs; with a slight fear still lingering in the back of his mind; the sheer size of those incredible muscles was the most overwhelming sight from his perspective,...


He could easily be ground into a fine paste if he were to become trapped between them!



Her blonde mane spilling out across the silky pillow, creating a pool of curly waves of golden softness...


Groaning, with an animalistic, reverberating sound. A soft feminine moaning escaped her lips, like a swooning gasp; the strange sound releasing from deep within her large throat.


Reaching down into the bowl with two red fingernails, adorning the tips, the giantess beauty scooped out several of the large blueberrys, with two fingers, and slowly lifted her hand away.
Her giant thumb and two fingers, squeezed together, instantly pulverizing the small, blue, bulb-like berrys,... raising her fingers to her right nipple she casually plastered the meaty pulp all around her stiffening nub.

The beautiful giantess groaned, roaring louder, and squeezing her tanned thighs tightly together!

"M'm, aaaaaah'", gasping with arrousal!


Max caught his breath quickly, suddenly realizing that the giant blonde was now, reaching out to grab 'him' within those same fingers!


He cowered, briefly,... just before he was caught up within her grasp; firmly held between that large, powerful set of feminine fingers; the sharp red nails enclosing around his naked body...

Slowly, and diliberately lifting him up before her sleepy blue eyes,...

"Lick it, clean,... little man.", she gasped.

Holding his tiny little body, directly over her giant, blue nipplet, the fingers regrouped around his wriggling figure and positioned him directly above!


Pressed down firmly, his belly was shoved into the stiff gland and mashed into the massive breast. Max struggled for air, as the giantess forced him into her arroused nipple; holding him tightly against it, she rolled over onto her back and propped her head up on a pillow.

Getting more comfy, she reached her other hand down between her thighs and started rubbing.

"M'm, aaaaaaah'", she softly growned.


Forced against it, crushed down into the pillow of warmth, Max started licking the heated, sticky skin, and lapping up the jelly-like paste. Trying as hard as he could to clean it all up,...

"M'm aaaaaah", Zena expelled with frustration.


Tightening skin, expanding as the giantess' nipple grew tighter. The softness of the massive, giantess boob, swallowing his entire naked body; giant fingertips compressed against his miniature figure, sharp nails drove him deeply into the exquisite embrace of her gigantic breast.


Doing his best to lap away all of the flavorful jam, he hungrily licked at the heated nipple.

Zena's giant body writhed and shifted around. A constant cooing sound, escaping from her mighty voice. It's vibrating; a constant within the wall of her tremendous upper body.

Her palm squashed firmly against him, mashing him down deeper into the warmth of her massive boob. Looking out from between the large thumb and finger, he could see her incredible thighs, tightly compressing together; her gigantic legs trembling with powerful strength,

Quaking with arrousal, the giantess shook; trembling on the huge bed; shaking his entire world...

Trapped under her giant feline fingers, he gasped with shock as he felt her giant body suddenly jerk upward. Her head tilting back, forcing into the pillow, she jutted her chest out and spasumed with a thrust of powerful strength...

Twitching; a revolt of quick jerking, her inner-thighs seperated, her hips bucked forward. Her hand tightly wrapped around his vulnerable little body. Large fingers, gripping around his waist, suddenly lifting him away, he found himself being carried downward,...floating toward the now opening thighs of the immense female!

The pert scent of her massive sex assulted his nose. Instantly, tucked tightly against her,... he found himself suddenly stuffed into the thick mass of curly pubic hair. The heated oven of her giant pussy scalded his bare skin.

The 'sickening/sweet' smell filled his head; an overwhelming blast of powerful aroma. He coughed, spluttering within the mass of prickly thickness; a single fingertip pressed against his shoulders, forcing his face down, and his entire upper body against her swollen meaty lips.

The huge clitoris, slipped free of the thick, glistening hood, and crushed into the side of his head.

He felt her huge thighs closing together, like giant wings; massive walls of velvety softness, moist and coated with a fine dew of womanly sweat. An enormous mass of warmth, and softness, smothering him firmly into her engorged mound of sweltering giant-sized pussy!

His legs seperated. He felt his knees sticking to the hot, smooth skin. The meaty hood was pulled back, as her shiny, red fingernails, suddenly appeared and spread the moist, giant lips, wide apart.

He was faced with the huge clitoris; skin getting drenched from the oily excretion, he wriggled around wildly, trying to get away from her forceful fingertips. Her rumbling voice resounded with a low rumble.

"Arrgh,... Tiny Man, get in there...", she mumbled from higher up.

Her giant size, completely devouring his tiny figure; sweaty beads of trickling moisture surrounded his tiny form, drowning him within her enveloping inner thighs, her elongating clit swelling out and poking into his face,...

"Lick me, little man,... Lick my Pussy!", she ordered him!


Her hand surrounding him, he felt his entire face and chest being pressed into the seperating lips. He fought with his arms and legs, writhing wildly, and kicking around...

He was forced deeply into the heated hole; driven into his knees and shoved roughly into the tight tunnel of consuming muscle,... the ring of force that gripped around his waist, surged with encircling pressure, swallowing him up, and drawing him up inside!

A muffled moaning erupted from outside the heavy walls of her interior form; an explosive female grunting!


"Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh".


Max held his breath, and tried to ride it out, as he felt her fingers grip around his ankles and start driving his body in and out like a living dildo!


"Uh, Uh, Uh-Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, uh, ~ uh, uh, ~ uh, uh, uh, ~ uh, uh, ~uh, .........



*
Chapter End Notes:

tbc.