- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I think it's time we check back on poor Major Tom, and see how he's doing!

 

____________________________________

'Nancy's Toy'



Tom had spent the entire previous day, and the whole night, trapped inside of the overwhelming heat of the giant girls sweltering underware,... the giant-sized, purple panties, had become like a wet cocoon. The heated, sweat-soaked, imprisonment, was this teenage girls way of punishment.

Gasping for every, heated breath; every bit of air,... he felt the tightening threads of an enveloping elastic pouch, restraining him,... stretching so tightly around his naked figure.

Forcing his head into the wet material, pressing his face into it, Tom sucked hard for a much needed breath. A sticky, pungent oil, completely coating his entire body; the heady twang, filling his brain like the aftermath of an enormous explosion; a thick fog; the powerful scent of a giant girl.

The wall of sticky warmth, that he was pressed so tightly against, held him partically submerged within her moist lips...

Walking, jogging, and even 'exercising' with her tiny prisoner tightly constricted inside her panties. He had spent the entire night, wedged firmly into her most private area and his skin felt like it was about to melt away...

The sticky wettness, surrounding him like a slimy bubble of oily jelly. The firm grasp of the giant pantie crotch, held him bound within like an over-tightened hammock, straped down across him...

He had lost all track of time and he had no idea where he was,... only, he knew that he had somehow survived this giant girls tortuous treatment, and had managed to stay alive; trapped inside of her steaming, hot panties.


.....


Sitting on the floor inside her bedroom,...

Nancy's long muscular legs, formed an impass. The Major, Tom Springer, sat naked and covered in a mixture of his own sweat and the sticky juice of the enormous young females sex ; he had been subjected to the most bizarre experience that anyone could ever imagine...

"Get up!", her voice blasted down from above!

Sitting naked, in the valley between her massive legs, Tom had just been suddenly released and surrounded by the titanic girls encircling form.

"Come on,... you can't be 'that' tired?", she complained, her voice berating, and overwhelming.


From tiny Toms perspective, between her long, luscious legs, he felt like he was about to pass out from sheer exhaustion, as he looked up at her immensity and saw her glowering eyes,...

"Get to work!", she commanded him!


Her fingers grabbed his right wrist and pulled him up onto his feet. Carrying him on up, lifting his feet off the floor and onto her left thigh, she released him and allowed him to sit down on the top of the large soft muscle.

Lowering a yellow plastic bottle down above him, Tom was suddenly assulted by the splattering chill of something white! The giantess teen squirted a stream of cold liquid all over him. A creamy white lotion, splattered across his face and chest, just before she ordered him to rub it into the vast, and endless expanse of her magnificent legs!


"Come on,... hurry up!", she scolded her miniature captive. "I want to feel those puny hands of yours rubbing my legs!"


He crawled across the wobbling surface, 'the huge thigh muscle', like a frightened mouse the warmth of her skin, and the flawless smooth texture felt so exquisite from where he was...

He found himself becoming arroused,... reluctantly, he tried to quell his animal instincts, and just do as the giant girl told him. Although, as his hands worked around, across the wide surface, his cock was soon fully erect!

Nancy cooed in a sultry low voice, "Aw,... 'that' feeels-so-nice,...".

Playfully poking him with her sharp fingernail, "Keep going,... 'cause,... if you stop?", the teenager raised her voice, "You'll get to go back into my dirty underwear!".

Tom speeded up his massaging hands and started working harder. He couldn't take it inside her sweltering panties 'anymore'. If she put him back inside there again,... he doubted that he'd survive for very long!

"M'm,... that's nice. Now, use your 'whole' body!", she leaned down directly over top of him.

Pushing two fingertips down onto the small of his back, the girls sharp fingernails, forced him down onto his stomach and squashed his hardened member into the creamy flesh of her lotion coated skin.

Holding her single finger firmly upon his miniature body, the young girl sat with her knees slightly bent, and snickering softly, she began to slide him all around over the top of her smooth leg. Sliding him along the entire length and swirling him down next to her crotch; sweeping him back up and around in a swift circle, Tom could barely restrain his throbbing erection!

Shocked to feel the smoothly coated warmth of Nancy's leg, as he glided over it with tantilizing friction.

The teen giantess watched with fascination, as she felt his miniature cock getting so hot and hard!

"Don't you cum on me, or you 'know' what will happen?", she playfully whispered.


"That's Right!", she taunted her hapless toy, " ~ the dirty panties,...".


Tom lifted his head up as he was sliding along her heavily weighted thigh. She spread her legs out wider, and crossed her ankles. He was directed toward the crotch of her purple panties, and he looked on in terror as Nancy playfully glided him along,...slowly, scooting him along the softness of her tremendous inner thigh, casually,... continuing around on the smoothness of her freshly shaven legs.

Constantantly straining to avoid expelling his pent up seed, Tom gritted his teeth and tried to think of something else,... 'Anything else!"

His job at the space center, his life 'back home', his,... house and car,...

... but, it was no use,... as he slid across her large, well toned, leg muscle, and along the underside of her incredible leg, the constant and steady friction quickly created a sensation that drove him over the top!


Nancy's fingertips felt his tiny hips clenching and flexing tightly,... she felt his body tense up, and jerk beneath her touch...

"Oop's!", she teased, a spiteful expression overtook her smiling face.


Pinching her thumb and finger around his hips and firmly squeezing, she lifted him up and off of her warm skin and held him out in front of her face...


"Look's like it's back into the panties little man!"


.....



Tom felt the slick, hairy wall, as the tight purple elastic suddenly enclosed around him once again!

Her giant fingers released their hold, and he dropped into the wet center; quickly sealed up inside,...he took his place in the same position as before,... smothering between the mighty lips!


"Now, you stay there. I have to get dressed and get ready for school.", her voice muffled, sounding distant and rumbling, vibrating within the wall of her magnificent body.


"Be a good boy, and don't wriggle around too much!"


Tom stuffed his face back into the stretchy cotton and tried to catch a breath of air. The heat quickly increased to an overbearing intensity; he focused on breathing, and trying to stay calm,...


The heat returned, it was so hot, that his body slipped into the slight opening between the meaty mass of flesh. The gigantic female body, so large and alive, seemed to swallow him up completely...


She stood up and shifted her hips. Adjusting her panties, she giggled and slipped into her skirt. She rubbed the rest of the lotion into her legs, and quickly walked into the bathroom and washed her face and brushed her teeth.

Casually, she squeezed her thighs together; a sudden wriggling motion inside her tight pants sent a quivering sensation throughout her tingling body...


"M'm, I don't think I'll 'ever', let you out of there!", she whispered.




*
Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, we'll check back with Max again, just to see if he survived,...

Please review!  ;`)