- Text Size +




'The Hospital~ Part Two'






The large, feminine hand of the giantess lady doctor, silently drifted into the top of the wire cage. Her smooth polished nails, glistening like wet paint; the shimmering lavender coating, giving the arrow-shaped blades, a pristine-bluish tint,...a perfect, french manicure, gave her nails that exquisite professional look...

Jack was the only remaining captive left inside, and after watching his helpless comrades, being tenaciously ferreted out, he wasn't about to make it easy for them,...

He had married the daughter, of the most powerful man in the military; (the general) and he didn't take any crap from him, and,... he wasn't going to 'willingly', allow these enormous 'women', to anatomize him without putting up a fight!

Her huge, womanly fingers splayed out, widening apart and expanding like a fleshy-web; working independently, the long, nimble fingers flaired out like a skeletal umbrella,.. her giant hand silently invaded his space, enlarging and slowly floating towards him...

... he jumped to the right, then,..quickly turning the other way, he dove to the left!

Dropping down onto his knees, the miniature man swiftly scrambled right underneath the giant female doctors massive fingers!


The huge hand, relaxed,... the fingers, drawing slightly closed; silently floating backward, the giantess briefly hesitated, momentarily shifting her hips, she leaned down closer to the top of the cage,...

...peering into the top, her dominant figure looming above like an enormous goddess in a white lab coat. Casually resting her hand on the wire roof top; it's weight jostling the entire cage around like the sudden impact of a fallen tree!


"Just relax little one, don't make this any harder than it has to be...", Elizabeth's whisper penetrated his miniature eardrums, and coursed through his veins...


"Let's, just, get you out of there so that we can get a good look at you,... shall we?".


She sounded a bit perturbed, shifting herself around, the giantess doctor huddled down over the top of the cage.

Completely overshadowed by her incredible size, little Jack looked up and saw the front of her lab coat gapping open. Hidden inside, the thin material of a sheer-white blouse crept open, unknowingly, unbuttoned and spreading apart, revealing her tightly cramped cleavage; restrained so conformingly by a black lace bra; creating an extremely tight seam between her 'better-than-average' mammaries.

The long length of her smooth, massive neck, arching directly above him, allowing him to see the slight wrinkles and mild creases that revealed her age; although it was very apparant that she was no teenager, her looming closeness depicted the fact that this enormous woman was extremely healthy,...creamy, smooth skin, emanating an epic glow of radiance. To say the least, she was, 'exceptionally',...physically fit!

Her overly pronounced buttox, flexing taut, she stepped around the small wire cage and clenched her tight, rear-end,...her hollow heels skifting on the solid floor far below; anxiously, anticipating her tiny subjects limited abilitie's...her knee length skirt sweeping around her thighs like a large ships billowing sails; she took a wider stance and bent down over her miniature male subject...



"Don't be frightened,... we're not going to hurt you. Just let me take you out of there, and see if we can do anything to make you more comfortable, hm,...?"

Her huge hand re-entered the opening; the shiny tips of her french manicure, perfectly highlighting the blade-like edges. The incredible sight, so threatening, yet,... somehow, simultaneously, her maternalistic mannerisms and calm, soothing voice, seemed to send out a strange vibe that felt reassuring,... and protective.

The tension rising, he could sence that the giantess was becoming more and more impatient. Each time she tried to grab him, he couldn't help himself from dodging away; avoiding her impending grasp; he dashed across the floor of the cage and squatted in the furthest corner; breathing harder, his heart racing - filling his brain with a surging adrenaline rush- he frantically anticapated the giant womans next move...

The large, 'womanly hand', floating weightlessly within the cell; showing her anxiety; the thumb folded inward, as the ring-finger curled-in to connect against it,... squeezing together, the thumb and finger began viciously rubbing together - grinding the edges of the sharp nails- her nervous anxiousness growing, she grabbed the side of the cage with her other hand and suddenly lifted it up; tilting it up sharply on one side!

Tiny Jack was awkwardly uplifted; sliding across the sharply upraised floor; the sloping plain, suddenly elevated up several feet, he slipped downward,... directly into her waiting fingertips, brushing lightly over his shoulders, he slid helplessly beneath her huge hand!
The large thumb and forefinger instantly grasping his right knee, he wildly kicked away at the giant fingertips!


"Let Go of me!", Jack screamed!


Struggling around within her impending grasp, Jack tried to break free; voilently fighting against the giant woman's overwhelming hand,... punching and kicking at the giant fingers, like a professional line-backer in a back-alley, gang fight; 'outnumbered- five to one', he was slowly subdued and softly embraced within the giant doctors grasping fist.

"Come on outta there,... I'm not going to hurt you!", scolding her tiny subject, she harshly grumbled under her breath,

"Hold still,...my little pet!", she whispered softly, "Let me have a look-at-choo'".

Jack was helpless to defend himself against the large female fingertips. Squeezed up firmly, between the enveloping appendages, completely encircling him from shoulder to knee, he swiftly became trapped within the strong curling grasp of her gigantic feminine hand,...

Drifting slowly upward, toward her giant-sized face, he felt his stomach churning, as her huge womanly features slowly came into full view!

The long, loose strands, of a few stray, grey hairs, drifting around her magnificent head. Her soft, soothing expression- eminating a gentleness, that only a woman could produce; she held him effortlessly within a single hand, while the other reached up and caught the straying strands of drifting hair, nervously tucking them around her ear lobe, she slowly smiled...for a brief moment, before her expression suddenly changed.

Squinting her eyes to focus, the sternness drawing her brows together, deeply furrowing; her whole face shriveled up as her eye-glasses reflexed the brilliant light high above,...


"You're very strong!", she whispered. "But, you're so little,... just relax, there's nothing to get all worked up about...".


Her grasping fingers slightly tightened up, as Jack despairately gave it one last shot at escaping from her hand,... he had no idea how far above the floor he was,.. he hadn't considered taking a fall from that distance.

Holding him out before her face, she cupped her free hand beneath his feet, both hands together, holding her grasping fist above her open palm; she held him with a delicate, gentleness.

Her 'white-jacketed' forearm, forming a wide bridge - connecting to her rounded shoulder. The distance to her giant face, twenty feet away; the large set of reading glasses resting upon her nose, centering it, as the thick glass lens magnified her incredibly large, dilating pupils,... projecting with an intent focus, they seemed to devour him alive!

Her breath washed over him, "Now stop struggling my little pet."


Suddenly swept around to the side, the giantess turned away from the cage. The hollow sound of her heels, clumped across the floor.

Carrying him a few steps away, over to the white plastic enclosure of the examination platform.


He was slowly lowered down into the vast arena, and carefully released to stand on his own beside his fellow captives.

Several feet away to his left, he could see Tim standing naked; between the encompassing hands of the giantess girl, Rachel; leaning above him, she had stripped him of his uniform and was protectively guarding his miniature figure within her large surrounding palms.

Spooky had been stripped as well, and was covering his crotch with both hands; shivering, and looking up in awe, at the red haired giantess towering above him!


Catching him by surprise, the giantess doctor's fingers returned to pinch up around his shirt collar,... pulling upward, she tugged at his uniform and lifted his feet off the floor!

He tried to stop her, but her other hand appeared from out of nowhere and grabbed both of his feet and squeezed them tightly together!


"Let's see now,... first we'll get them washed. Then, we'll get their weight", she casually announced.


Jack's shirt was swiftly ripped-off,... the huge thumbnail, slipped under the waistband of his pants and quickly peeled them down around his knees,...he was turned upside down and his boots were popped off...

Within seconds, Jack was stripped naked; left standing before the three towering giantess'. He covered himself with both hands, and slowly backed away from the enormous figures. He watched with shock, as he saw the giantess doctor begin to roll up her sleeves,...


Her tremendous bare-forearms, moving about above him like some strange mechanical machine. Flashing around through the sky, overshadowing him; as her hands gathered up something from within the opened, white, cardboard box. Jack started to tremble at the sight of the long shiny needle....the shaft, nearly as long as his leg.


Casually chatting, as if they were 'routinely' performing another mundane task; the upper-half of their collosal figures looming above the table, the three female giants, stood like a monolithic wall,... only animated, and smiling with content.


Rachel whispered something, as she pointed out the puddle between Spooky's bare feet. The other two giantesses smiled and softly chuckled at the sight of the yellow urine that surrounded the tiny naked man,...

Amber grabbed a tissue, glowering down at him, she lowered it down next to him, ushering him away, she swept the back of her hand toward him and forced him to step back,...

"Watch out,.. little man, let me clean that up!", she warned him.


One swipe with the tissue, and the golden puddle vanished from the white surface in front of him.


"Don't be scared, we're not going to hurt ya!", Amber whispered, a slight smirk forming on her plump lip's.


Tim was standing in the center of the table, he watched with awe as the giant girl wiped up the yellow liquid. Looking up, he slowly glanced across all three of their huge faces. Seeing that they were just merely 'amused', by their miniature size, looking down at them as if they were nothing; Tim felt his anger begin to rise,...

He looked up at the giantess Rachel. She was smiling down at him, licking her lips, winking at him and blushing curiously, she wriggled her hips and giggled,...



"I'm starting to get hungry!", she said. "I didn't eat any breakfast, either,... ".


Tim took in a deep breath, and screamed up at her,...



"Please, just don't 'Eat'... ME!".

.....


Continued next chapter,...








Chapter End Notes:

There will be a 'Part Three' to 'The Hospital' chapters, then,.. we'll jump back to see how Ajet and Cary are getting along at Marie's place.  Captain Jim, and Samual will be joined up with these two new captives, and Marie and her mother will have four little pets to play with,...  Yeah, this could get interesting,...

Please Review!