- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Cary and Ajet are captured and taken home with Marie. 

 

Home~Sweet~Home





Suddenly, and without warning, the entire ceiling of the 'giant-sized', black leather purse, abruptly burst open....filling the dark space inside with a mind-numbing ripping sound; the heavy metal teeth in the zipper, shearing across the top with a course, grating vibration!
The intense outside light, pouring into the cramped space inside; allowing the miniature-sized captives to suddenly see their cluttered surroundings.

Trapped within the humid, musty bag, clinging to a giant-sized hair brush, longer than his body; Ajet looked up into the opening at the top of the gigantic girl's purse. He felt his world spin around, as the huge bag was awkwardly shifted and turned completely around!

Two, pink, plastic bottles, half his height, rolled together across the floor, settling next to another hair brush that had obviously been used,... a tangle of shiny black hair, trapped within the sharp, foot long bristles; a webbing of twisted course strands, gathered deeply and embedded within the depths of the giant brush,...it appeared like shiny black cables, all tangled and compacted within the body of the over-sized brush.

Emptie gum wrappers, and other small pieces of forgotten candy wrappers, wadded and squashed up,... the scattered mess felt like they were in the midst of some strange purgatory...



Cary held tightly to the edge of a large plastic make-up case; so large, that he could easily grip the hinges, like handles, and he had to use the large object to steady himself during the bouncing, rough ride that he and his hapless comrade had just endured.

A large shadow passed overhead, as the 'grinding/rubbing' sound of the outside bottom of the purse, scooted in a circle across the surface in which it sat,.... abruptly stopping,...
"Okay,..Little guys. Here we 'Are',... 'Home~Sweet~Home'", in a sing-song manner, the giant girls whispering voice came down upon them.

The size of the huge purse was 'nothing' to the giantess; grasping the top edges of the opening and roughly pulling them apart,... widening out the space, creating an opening that suddenly squashed down the tall sidewalls,... crushing, and pushing them down at the same time...

...light flooded in all around them, as they suddenly found themselves staring up at the gigantic female being that loomed above them; her sheer size, towering like an enormous, living statue; their giant captress, filling the brightly lit sky, seemingly to grow even larger as their straining eyes slowly adjusted to the intensity within the brilliant room.


Looking up, her long, shiny black hair, sparkling in the light; her shimmering eyes, filled with wonder. Her pretty features so large and oversized, they didn't even seem to notice the darkened patch of skin on her right cheek,... the blushing birthmark that she was so ashamed of,..... she peered down upon them like insignificant little bugs, her dimples highlighting the sides of her smiling mouth.

Exsposing her tiny sized passengers to the light of her bedroom, her warm smile slowly fading away, as she lowered her huge face down closer,...

"It's alright now, don't be afraid.", looking down at the two of them. "Your safe now, nothing can harm you in here.", she whispered softly.

Her hot, steamy breath, suddenly filling the cramped pocket of space around them; her giant mouth, exhausting an enormous amount of minty fresh scent that instantly sent a delicious flow of foggy warmth swirling all around them,...

Her large voice directly above, "I'm Marie,... and this is my room. Come on out and take a look around."

In an amplified rush, her breath filling the open pit of the leather bag; the soft tone penetrating the air,...

"I have something that I'd like to show you.", she whispered.

Her feminine voice sending out an overwhelming resonance,...

"Come on,... don't be 'scaredy cats',... I don't 'bite',...", she teased.


Softly giggling, she slowly began lowering herself down; the giantess Marie's, 'unseen' lower half, sank into the floor below. Gradually slipping below the level of the purse, her huge face dominating their entire view. Blushing with a rush of pink, she seemed to be resting her lower body down onto something below their level.

Soft music eminated from somewhere in the vast distance, it seemed to be miles away; muted and muffled with unknown buffers that nearly contained the powerful volume. Although, it became somewhat louder as the giantess moved her massive lower-body down beneath their elevation.

Ajet was simply amazed by the astonishing size of everything around him. He was clearly terrified, but he couldn't help himself from climbing out of the cramped space within the cluttered leather purse.

Cary hesitated, trembling with overwhelming fear, he slowly got to his feet; the thought of remaining inside the giant-sized purse any longer, made him gather up his wits; after watching Ajet climb free of the entrapment, he drew in a deep breath and tried to refocus his mind on what was happening around him,...

... the sweet scent of the giant girl's heated breath, still swirling inside his head,... he swallowed hard, tasting it, inside his mouth,... he licked his lips and held his breath; carefully stepping over a huge, cinnamon flavored lipstick cylinder, he awkwardly climbed out behind his partner and stood up to look around.


From his viewpoint on the massive bed, he could see a large cardboard box sat in the center of a wooden table. The top was covered with a tan colored towel. A vanity sat against the opposite wall, cluttered with all sorts of small bottles and colorful plastic objects.


.....


With both of her tiny captives finally free of her purse, Marie quickly reached up and took the open bag down off of the foot of her bed. She dropped it on the floor next to her feet and casually kicked it underneath the edge.

Folding her bare legs under her, she squatted next to the side, gleefully watching her tiny sized visitors; 'minutely' examining their surprised reactions while standing so small, on the smooth surface of her gigantic, patchwork quilt...

Wearing only a faded pair of cut-off blue jeans and an extremely tight sleeveless T-shirt , the well worn fabric was nearly see-thru,... the tattered holes in the short-shorts,...revealing the bikini panties underneath; the dark blue color,... contrasting against the pale, white skin, of her long, smooth legs... Marie knelt at the foot of her bed and delighted in the sight of her miniature little friends,...


She crossed her ankles, and sat on her feet. Squeezing her thighs together, she felt something stirring inside her,... her spine tingled; she felt a sudden spasm, tightening her lower body. She held her breath as she watched the miniature men exploring the top of her bed...


The first one to climb out of the purse seemed to be very surprised; by the looks on his face, he acted as if he was completely amazed by what he saw,...especially, as she picked up the giant purse and effortlessly removed it from the huge bed.


Marie wanted to reach out and grab him,... but, resisting the temptation, she just lowered her chin down onto the edge of the mattress and silently watched him...

The second one, stopped near the stitching in one of the large squares in the quilt. He seemed to be drawn to the intricate design in the stitching,... he marveled at the gigantic quilt and stood dumbfounded by it's sheer size...

Marie giggled,... she just, found them so adorable, that she couldn't help herself from laughing at their quaint little statures,... they appeared like 'living Action Figure's', tentively stepping around on her bed as if they were walking on a mine field.

As she quietly continued to watch them, Marie suddenly noticed something. She sniffed the air, and found that the two little men were covered in something that had quite an offensive odour,... looking closer, she could barely see that both of their miniature uniforms were covered in splattered blood, and filthy smears of dirty grime!

Pinching her nose firmly between finger and thumb, she rose up higher on her knees and grumbled,... clearing her throat,... to get their attention,...she spoke down to them with an authoritative tone,...

"Ah-Um',... you two need a GOOD bath.", she whispered. Rising up higher, she loomed above them like an accusing mother, "Who would like to go first?".


She only paused briefly,... to make them feel as if they actually had a choice in the matter.


Quickly reaching down, she grabbed the closest one to her,... he squirmed around within her fist as she swiftly picked him up and lifted him closer to her face,...

.... sniffing him, Marie wrinkled her nose and turned her face away,... suddenly standing up, she turned back toward the stranded little man still standing mutely on the huge bed, appearing like a tiny, 'plastic groom', standing alone on an enormous wedding cake.



"You stay there Now,... we'll just be a minute. I'll be back for you after your little buddy here gets his bath", she firmly told him.


"Oh,... and, if my 'mother' comes in here, don't let her see you, alright?", she whispered quietly.


Pointing toward her pillow at the other end of the bed, she gestered with her eyes,... "Just hide behind the pillow till I get back,...".



.....


Cary stood nervously watching, as the giantess Marie's demin-clad derriere'; shifting from side to-side, as she swiftly exited her huge bedroom doorway,... carrying his helpless comrade inside her tightly enclosed fist. Holding him as effortlessly, as one would carry a piece of ripe fruit!

The music swelled louder as she opened up her bedroom door,... he was easily able to discern that the music was coming from the next room... the volume, was once again muted, as the giantess closed the door behind her.


Cary silently stepped across the monstrous bed. Walking in his boots, he counted the steps from the foot of the bed, up to the head,... 38, 39,... 40, 41, 'forty-two'...- he stopped next to her enormous pillow.


"Forty two, times two,...", he thought. "Eighty four feet!", and it was a single bed! She must stand at 'fifty',... or sixty-feet tall!... he quickly figured...


Converting his rough measurement,.. he instantly figured that, to 'Her',... he was apparently only about six inches tall!


...not even as big as a Barbie Doll! Hell, a Barbie was nearly fifteen feet tall, compared to HIM!

He smelled his shirt sleeve,... it did stink; the giant Rat that they had killed underneath the dumpster, had left it's rancid stench all over him. He looked behind the giantess' pillow, the soft mountain of clean fabric lay crumpled before him,... larger than a small house, he could smell the aroma of the giant girl's hair; it smelled of a sweet, flowery fragrance that nearly drown out the rat's odour,... almost...

Suddenly, the music became louder,... Cary quickly glanced over his shoulder. He expected to see the giant girl,... returning with his comrade, but, it wasn't her...

Standing just inside of the slightly opened bedroom door, a towering blonde giantess stood; barely dressed, in a skimpy see-thur nightie,... her sheer nylon panties instantly catching his eye...

Her middle-aged figure, sporting a wide set of hips and a very shapely set of powerful looking legs,.. taking his breath away, as she tentively stepped further inside and began glancing around the entire room.

Towering above the plain of outspreading patchwork, her shadow spreading wider as she moved closer,...

Quickly scanning her blue-grey eyes all across the surface of the bed, the determined look on her inqisitive face, sent a sudden fear throughout Cary's whole body!

He froze! Standing perfectly still,... petrified of the gigantic woman, his heart racing...


"Don't let my 'Mother' see You!", Marie's words repeated inside his head.

Standing slightly shorter than Marie; her slightly mussed, blonde mane, scattered about her head encircling her face; prowling,... drifting closer, slipping inside the room, quietly padding her naked soles firmly on the smooth floor,...stepping sideways and closing the door.
She seemed to be searching for something,... as it suddenly dawned on him,... That, 'He', was, what she was searching for!

Her large breasts, struggled to stay within the tightly fitted nightie. The sheer material allowing a slightly fuzzy impression of the massive globes trapped beneath,...

Her deadly-looking, red-painted fingernails, swirled across her thighs as she casually stroked her fingertips over the creamy-soft flesh of her legs,...

Her blue eye's suddenly widened,... her blonde brows, arching up with surprise, she stepped closer and dominantly placed her hands upon her wide, sweeping hip's...


"Hi There,.. littleguy!", she blerted out. "What cha' doin'?"


Her pantie-clad groin floating on full display directly above him; a slight crease in the center of the tightly encased pussy mound, revealing an enormous camel-toe. A darkened color of dampness,... a moist stain of slippery juices...trapped within the mild wedgie of her huge nylon crotch panel.

Dominantly looming over him, she stood with a teasing smirk, "M,mm another little man!"
Purring like an enormous house cat, she seemed to gradually enlarge even more! Her gigantic size completely filling his entire view,...

The sight of her magnificent thighs, seperating, and maneuvering closer,... her incredible figure growing taller and taller,... her glorious female form completely overtaking him!

Her massive breasts gently heaving, they bounced slightly, as she knelt down on her left knee and lowered herself down. Her right hand slowly reaching out,... lazily, pointing her index finger toward him, it began slowly tracing small, gentle circles,... around, and around, and around,...

The bright red fingernail, as sharp as a blade, and as large as a small desktop; swirling around before him like a large, circling bird.

Cary couldn't move; as the sharp- red- fingernail, spiraled towards him. Circling playfully, the blonde giantess smiled wider, amused at how simple it was to draw his attention. She continued to mesmerize her tiny subject,... with just a single fingertip.

Suddenly her hand moved with lightning speed, her giant fingers swiftly striking toward him; snapping up around his shoulders, and snatching him up off of the bed in one fell swoop!


"Ahhh!", Cary screamed out in shock, as he was suddenly enveloped within her over-powering grasp!

Trapped inside her huge crushing fingers, he suddenly found himself within just a few feet of the tip of her nose!

Her huge eye's consuming him completely; her giant face within arms reach! He struggled wildly inside her crushing fingers. The tight, vise-like, entrapment, pinning his arms down and crushing his legs tightly together,...


"Let me go!", he cried out!


Her hot breath washed across him. The overpowering scent of alcohol and cigarettes blended in with a sweet scented parfume,

"Aww,.. so cute.", she whispered.

Mocking him, she squeezed tighter and giggled, "lemme go,... lemme go".

Standing back up, the giant blonde took him up, with her,... suddenly, elevating him up into the heights of the bedroom, holding him at her breast level; Cary trembled within her grasp, struggling to free his hands from inside her tightly wrapped fist.


Her smirking expression, gleefully tormenting him,... she chuckled at his futile attempts to break free.


"I've GOT you, Now!", she delightfully teased him.

Squeezing her fingers even tighter!

"Don't worry little man. I'm not going to 'eat' you,... yet!", she teased, her smiling eyes, filling with watery tears of overwhelming delight,...


Her face blushing, a flush of arrousal turning her mild complection a deeper shade of pink. Her bullet-shaped nipples, engorged and enlarging, poking through the thin, nylon material of her low-cut nightie,... stabbing the see-thru nylon and threatening to tear it apart!


"What's that,... smell?", she whispered.


Loosening her grasp, she held him up closely to her face and sniffed him,...

"Ew-ah,,,, It's YOU.", she exclaimed. Suddenly repulsed by her tiny captives nasty aroma,

"You STINK!", she blerted out. "Phew!"

Swiftly pulling away and quickly lowering down,... Cary felt his stomach churn, as he was suddenly dropping back down to her waist level. Falling from her hand, as her encompassing fingers released; he fell from about four feet; (only a few inches, on Jane's scale) landing awkwardly back onto the patchwork quilt, he flopped down on his butt and scrambled backward away from the enormous blonde bimbo.

Towering above him next to the edge of the huge bed, she stepped backward,

"Shoo,... let's find something to mask that stinch!", she blerted out!

Turning away, and stepping quickly to her daughters vanity, the giant blonde searched through some small bottles,...turning her backside toward him, while bending over the make-up table, her g-string slipping deeper between the firm, narrow valley of her fully displayed rump,...

the tight muscular glutes flexing tight,...so large and shapely and smooth, clinching,... with an unimaginable vise-like force.

Cary trembled at the sheer size of her magnificent ass. It was easily large enough to crush him flat if she were to actually sit down upon him!

Turning back to the cowering little soldier, she smiled and held the bottle up with her index finger gingerly triggering the nozzel,... bending forward, in a sneaky fashion... her cleavage gapping just beneath,... myschievously , she padded her barefeet across the floor; quickly bearing down on her miniature playmate.

Just as she was about to mist him down,... her attention was surprisingly distracted by Marie's unexpected return,...

"Stop It,... leave 'em alone!", her sudden outburst causing the giant blonde to swiftly stand up straight, and turn away from her tiny victim,


"Oh Honey, I was only,... um,.. trying to...", Jane mumbled.


"I told you not to come in here and tease them anymore. And, every chance you get,.. you sneak in here and bother them!", Marie yelled!


"Just,... Get OUT!", she screamed!


Jane dropped her head and stepped backward toward the bed, "I'm sorry,.. Baby, but,... you do have 'four' of them,... let me have 'one' of them, and I'll leave the others alone; I Promise!"


Cary was suddenly shifted around, as the enormous blonde swiftly sat down on the bed!


"Oh, alright Mom. You can 'Have', ... one of them!", Marie reluctantly told her.


"Which one do you want?", she said, lowering her voice in defeat.



"Let me see 'that' one,...is he all clean?", she asked, standing back up again and stepping silently toward her daughter.




*
Chapter End Notes:

Oh No,  which one will Jane select, as her own, personal plaything,...

... poor guy,  he has no idea what he is about to become...