- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long wait guys.  Had several things to do over the break, and barely had time to get this done,... I hope you're still with me?

I'd say that this is somewhere in the middle of this tale, and there'll be several more chapters yet to come!  ;`)

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

Told almost entirely from Cary's confused perspective, this chapter unravels just a slight, bit more, of what he has envisioned about this 'giant blonde'. He believes her to be someone from his past- hyperbolized; this enormous, blonde giantess, has more power over this miniature male than she knows.

Although, her physical size is only the half of it,... his memory of this beautiful girl, as he once knew her, takes it up to a whole new level.
In this chapter, Cary gets a 'front row' seat, and is forced to watch as Jane toys with her new, little pet!




*****



Hopelessly trapped, sitting propped up like an insignificant little doll; leaning back against the inside of Julianna's hands, Cary's naked butt sat flat upon the wide pillow of tightly stretched nylon stocking. Completely covering the wide expance of her enormous leg, the firm, shiny nylon, constricting around her gigantic thigh with such unimaginable strength,... his barefeet pressing down into the taut coating of fine material.

Moving his eyes down along the shadowy space between her conforming inner thighs; the smooth skinned surface fading away and dissappearing into the depths beneath her short skirt, the narrow valley of darkness, sending out a constant suppley of fragrant warmth.

Looking up at the immensity before him; Julianna's gigantic size, enlarging, growing so boldly,... he felt his head swirling like a top. He felt his heart pounding inside his throbbing chest- the fragrant swelling of heat, nearly consuming him,.... thousands of tingling bubbles rushed through him, coursing throughout his entire body and tingling within his spine,... paralyzing him with an overwhelming intensity.


.....


Completely overcome, with just her mere presence, Cary sat frozen with trembling fear, as a slight shifting motion nearly threw him off balance! His numbing figure was drifted over and back, in a slow sweeping movement.

Julia's casual adjustment, as she was settling into the cushion of the magnificent couch, (an unconscious effort on her part) just lazily getting more comfortable as she smiled down at her tiny male playmate,...causing him to brace himself with an unsteady fear!

"Aw, what's wrong little guy?", she playfully whispered.


Protectively spreading her encompassing palms around him. Completely inside her huge hands, she allowed him to sit on the top of her right thigh, just below her knee.

"I must look really BIG - to you,... hm?", she said, with a soft giggle. "You're so Tinie-Weenie though, anyone would look 'BIG' to you!"

The warmth rising off of her tremendous leg's, sending up a constant radiant of sweet scented heat; the sensational waves overtaking his tiny body like an oven.

His miniature figure dwarfed by her mountainous legs, he sat nervously within her flanking, open palms, trying to appear as if he wasn't afraid of her...

The looming sight of her large bosom, filling nearly all of his view, his intoxacated gaze lingering upon the twin globes like a tiny starving animal, peering up at her with blurry eyes.

Her shiny fingernails glittering in the glow from the distant television screen; they appeared like sharp, glistening, shells,... attached to the tips of her trememdous fingers, floating around his naked figure as if they were about to attack him at any given moment...

"Are you comfy down there?", she teased him with the tip of her index finger.


Lightly tapping him on the bare shoulder, with just the tip of a very solid nail, her huge finger silently floating before him like some strange beast from hell,


"Can you see the T.V. from there?,... No?...alright, ...comeer lil'guy, lemme put you up here!", she whispered.

The tiny man gasped with shock, as big, sharp nails, swiftly swept him up; instantly curling, encircling fingers, as large as his legs, swallowed his naked body and squeezed!

Gripping up around his entire middle, her huge hand enclosed around him. Lifting him straight up and quickly turning him around, he suddenly found himself sitting directly between her soft breasts; wedged tightly in the firm embrace of two massive walls of feminine warmth!

The long mane of blonde hair cascading down around them, appeared like silken waves, the smoothness of her soft skin swallowing his tiny body all the way up to his chest, he suddenly found himself helplessly stuck between this beautiful, giant females, magnificent mammarie's!

His perspective abruptly changed, he could now see out across her long legs. The entire room spreading out before him like an enormous studio,... the television screen, like the size of a drive-in movie theater.



.....



After the violent battle between the colossal sisters suddenly ended,... Marie, had reluctantly stormed off down the hall, rushing out of the living room and taking her two remaining prisoners with her. She vanished into her bedroom, slamming the door behind her.

Julianna smiled, taking the prize away from her younger sister was something that she fully loved to do,... snickering with satisfaction, the gorgeous blonde kicked off her high-heeled shoes and retired to the couch to torment her newly acquired little slave.


The giantess Jane, sat comfortably on the couch, nearly naked, she giggled like a little girl and playfully toyed with her new plaything. Cary looked over to see his powerless comrade, Ajet,- dangling helplessly between the enormous milf's pinching fingertips...


"Oh Julia,... you have to try this,...", she whispered over to her daughter.


The middle-aged blonde vixen, spread her legs wide... relaxing, and sitting cross-legged on the other side of the couch, she was joyfully amusing herself with the miniature-sized, naked man, like he was nothing more than a little plastic sex toy.

Ajet screamed out in pain, as large, clamping fingers, gripped tightly around his right foot. She had a firm grip on his right ankle, and was holding him upside down, just above her waist,... while her other hand, working slowly, casually stroking the slick wettness of her tight panties,.... then, very slowly, she began pulling them open at the waist band. The moist, pink, bikini bottoms, peeled away, revealing the smoldering sight of the giant woman's wett pussy!

Releasing a squeal of shrill delight, the quivering, giant milf, barked out with passion, giggling uncontrollably, as she dangled the helpless littleman directly above her sweltering lip's!

"Oh,... Littleone!", she said, with a slight hesitation...


"In you GO!".



Cary could do nothing but watch, as the humiliating display of torment took place, right there next to him. Cringing at the sight, he looked on with a sickening feeling, as he watched this fully grown man, being casually dropped into the steaming hot space between this giant woman's massive thighs!

Plopping into the hot, steaming pit; Ajet squealed like a man on fire, as he flopped around inside the glistening wett, giant panties; the gigantic blonde bimbo, bucked her hips and clamped her buttox together,...releasing the elastic waist band and allowing it to seal the miniature man trapped inside!


"Eww,... that tickles!", Janes shrill outburst filled the sky with a high-pitched yelp!

"Yea, - that's right little 'MAN'. Wriggle, wriggle,... M'm,... feeel's soooo GOOD!"

"Oh, OH,.... oh, My!",


Jane wildly squirmed her tight, muscular ass, in the large cushion. Her panties riding up into the crack of her ass, she spasumed with pleasure. Grabbing the arm of the couch and sinking her green-painted fingernails into the softness of the leather padding, she threw her head back and jerked around with contorting bliss!

"Oh GOD!", she blerted out!

Working her hips frantically, the middle-aged giantess desparately tried to resist the overwhelming urge, ... and refrain from 'squashing' her tiny toy between her powerful thigh's!

Stuck tightly between Julia's warm breasts, Cary felt his tiny, naked body, becoming a whole lot warmer. The constant, and ever increasing vibration of Julia's thudding heartbeat,... jolting within the depth of her gigantic body.

A large, powerful, throbbing muscle resounding within,... solid- double-beats; 'Thump-Bump' - 'Thump-Bump'... hammering deeply inside the wall of her magnificent chest, the heavy pounding shook Cary's tiny figure; securely trapped between her confining breast cleavage.

... he reluctantly watched, as the giantess Mother, writhed with overwhelming pleasure.

The rapid, thumping sound of Julianna's heart,... gradually becoming stronger, as the fascinated beauty watched the mature woman; her mature middle-age figure, writhing uncontrollably, succumbing to the pleasure of this wonderful, orgasmic sensation!

Completely overpowering this tiny, helpless man, wedged tightly inside her slippery panties; his tantilizing squirming, driving her to new heights of sexual euphoria!

Jane jerked her hips, bringing her knees together, she leaned forward while slowly pressing her butt down into the over-sized couch cushion,... (Crushing her tiny prisoner beneath her butt) she never knew such exquisite sensations!... his tiny arms and legs, helplessly trapped inside her wett panties, squirming around; fighting for his life- bringing about such a wonderful, tingling, feeling...


"Yes, .... YES, YES!", she squealed out! "Oh GOD,... YES!"


Ajet was gasping for air! Sucking hard, he tried to draw a breath through the sopping wett satin,... the heated air boiling within her thick patch, of curly blonde, pubic hair, expelling an overwhelming musk all around his steaming, soaking wett body,... he struggled against the gigantic woman's, mammoth pussy lip's.

Wriggling his leg's around, trying to break free from the large smothering mass, the heated narrow space, slippery and hot; barely allowing him enough room inside of her tightly fitted panties!

His tiny body slowly suffocating, his little, tiny figure frantically wriggling around inside her ass cheeks!

Her flexing anus winking with pleasure, as his tiny feet kicked around and his toes plunged against the wrinkled ring of her sensitive butt-hole.

Jane felt the miniature feet touching her puckered ass, and she jerked with a sudden spasum of tingling electricity,...

"Oh,... Argh, Yes,... Yes, Yes, Yes!"

She hastily reached down and cupped her tiny prisoner within her right hand and firmly squashed his tiny body into her sweltering hot opening,

"Uh, Uh, Ah, Uh,...", grunting like a mountain lion in heat, she exploded!

Trembling with orgasmic bliss, the giant milf began shoving her tiny subject deeply into sweltering pussy, clamping her thighs tightly together, she squeezed as hard as she could!
Ajet felt his entire lower body slipping inside the meaty folds. He gasped for air through the tightly fitted panties,... then suddenly without warning, he was swallowed alive inside the giant womans sweltering lip's!

The walls inside slightly relaxed, loosening up,...he was pressed inside and engulfed within her,... then, with a powerful crushing squeeze, they contorted with tremendous force!
The vise-like inner-walls, swallowed him up, sucking him in further, and deeply inside,... drawing his whole body into her's,... completely devouring his tiny naked figure into the hot tightness of her tremendous cunt!


.....


Cary looked on from above, unable to move, he watched with sheer terror, wondering if he would be next; as the middle-aged blonde giantess, slowly regained her composure, and caught her breath,...sitting back up on the couch and brushing her long, blonde hair, back out of her blushing red face.

Julianna, was mindlessly rubbing herself, her right hand had found it's way beneath her tight skirt, and she meticulously stroked her pussy. Using two fingers,...she frantically brought herself to orgasum.

Sitting between Julia's massive breasts, he nervously tried to wriggle his way out. Both of their gigantic figures sitting so closely, he felt like he was about to faint from sheer terror!

Cary had no idea what was about to happen to him,... but, he somehow knew, that it wasn't going to be good!

He somehow broke free, and jumped down from the balcony of her low-cut, dress front. He fell onto her lap and started to crawl away across her wide, nylon covered thigh,...

Julianna's large fingers swiftly captured him, as he dropped down onto the edge of the large cushion next to her hip,

Where, do you think YOUR going,... littleman?", she seductively whispered.



*
Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for sticking with me, and I hope to get the next chapter out a whole lot sooner!

Please review!