- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Cary suddenly finds himself in a very 'tickilish' situation,...

'Scorning the Goddess'



Julianna's large, 'feline-like' eyes, widened with fascination- blinking quickly and sparkling with amusment, she held her little captive so effortlessly,... squeezing his little naked body between her large fingertips.

Ardently enthralled, while manipulating his tiny limbs; her vibrating laughter, softly giggling like a curious, 'giant-sized' little girl,.. thundering above him, while the tiny mans resistance to her large, controlling fingers, only inhanced her growing exhilaration!

Completely ignoring his tiny, little, squeaking yelps,... (a mixture of terror and hysterical, convolsive laughter),....- the giantess Julia, became completely fascinated with him; relaxing on the couch and smoothly crossing her magnificent legs, she settled in and began to play with her new toy.

Playfully using her dexterous fingertips to tickle his miniature body,... she couldn't help herself from teasing him. Grasping his little hands between her pinching fingers, she chuckled at how easily she could prevent him from defending himself.

His perfect little feet looked so cute, she couldn't resist tormenting them with the tip of her large fingernails,... brushing the soles of his barefeet, she quaked with contagious laughter, as Cary instantly responded with his own contorted spasums of uncontrollable giggling!

Relentlessly, continuing her incessant 'tickle torture', the beautiful blonde snickered with vibrance,... intoxicated with 'power', and unable to stop herself from torturing this helpless littleman. Watching him squirm around inside her consuming hands, unable to escape and totally at her mercy...

Screaming wildly, and giggling like an idiot, Cary fought to catch his breath. Giggling his head off, and trying desparately to break loose from the giantess, he looked up at her tremendous face and struggled to catch his breath! The devious, giant tormentress, gushed with glee as this miniature-sized person despairately fought, just to breath,... between her exasperating bouts of maddening torture!

He resisted, but couldn't stop laughing! The thin edge of her blunt nail, scrapping across the soles of his feet, sent his nerves into fits,... his ribs were starting to hurt, and he thought that he was about to pass out from lack of air!

Incessantly laughing, and fighting for a single breath; he found that he was quickly weakening,... the giant, blonde beauty, carelessly continued to tickle him, enjoying the way that her fingers easily controlled him; she easily held him between her fingertips and positioned him as she pleased...


Minutes felt like hours,... she relentlessly tickled his feet and feathered his ribs, taunting his tiny naked body with her hair; using the tip, from a small twisted tail of her lenghty mane, she fashioned a braided torure device between her pinching fingers, twirling it around over him, she attacked his arm-pits, and the bend of his knees!

Gasping between giddy outbursts of uncontrollable laughter, Cary quickly became completely helpless within her giantess fingers.

Clamping both of his hands firmly together between her fingers, and holding his arms up above his head, she used her other hand to force his legs down, pressing him into her thigh,...

Holding him outstetched, and completely vulnerable to her curious whims, she attacked his ribs with her fingers, deliberately concentrating all of her efforts on driving him wild with maddening laughter!

Then, smiling with intent, and pausing to allow him to catch his breath, she forcefully pinned him down,...holding him spread-eagle, she licked her lips and widened her eyes!

Looking up, he noticed the smiling face of her giggling mother. Jane was peering down upon him with a blushing grin,... she urged her daughter on, as her long blonde hair fell down around her shoulders, her large face overshadowing him with an authority of an intoxacated goddess!

Switching her tactics,.. and dominantly staring down upon him, Julianna jabbed his tiny thighs with the sharp edge of her thumb nail! Stabbing the blunt edge deeply into the miniature muscle, she gasped at his startled reaction,... her eyes lit up, feigning surprise, she giggled and stabbed him again!

Dragging a large, sharp nail, across his belly, and up across his chest, she scraped his bare skin and snickered softly,... watching him jerk around with a jolt of sudden pain!


"Aw,... did that hurt?", she snickered. "Sorry, but I couldn't resist!"

"Get em' again!", Jane taunted. Leaning in closer, the middle-aged giantess watched with fascination,... giggling like crazy, as her daughter tortured the helpless little man!


Suddenly, sweeping her hair across his face, she swirled the tip of her bristled ponytail all around his neck and face,... sending thousands of tickling tendrils twirling around his shoulders and under his arms,...

The sensation took his breath away! He started laughing again, ... jerking wildly and straining to break free; his legs trapped between her fingers, she started firmly pinching them between her sharp nails!

"Ahhhh!", he screamed out in intense pain!

"Oop's,.... ah, ha ha ha", she laughed at his sudden shock. "M'm, this is so much FUN!", she whispered delightfully.

Swirling the tip of her hair brush between his thighs, she twirled it around and tickled his privates,... sending him into an awesome rush of explosive pleasure!

He strained uselessly, trying to pull his legs free, but, she easily held him down, spreading them out, holding him completely defenseless to her consistant teasing. His forced laughter, erupting again,... she giggled along with him, blushing like a little girl,... her huge face filling his entire view!

Jane leaned down and blew her hot breath across him. A gushing wave of torrential steam, bursting into his face, blasting downward with a smokey fog of enveloping fumes!



Feeling suffocated and out-of-control, Cary yelled out in anger at his enormous 'Child-like' tormentress! He managed to catch his breath and shouted up at her,

"Let Me Go, You Big Stupid Bitches!"


Clearly hearing his blantent insult,... Julianna gasped with shock, completely 'taken aback', by his total disrespect for her 'obvious' superiority! Her anger overtaking her, she scowled down at the pathetic little creature inside her hands. Squeezing firmly, and instantly smothering him out between her conforming fingers, Julianna closed her right hand around his tiny figure!

"What's did you say?", she snarled with anger. "Did he just call us 'stupid?", she said.


She stood up from the couch, and quickly slipped her shoes back on. Holding her tiny prisoner tightly within her fist, she whisked him around and suddenly stepped away, heading for the front door of the apartment.

Cary poked his head out,... sticking it out between her middle finger and thumb,

... he almost forgot how 'Big' she actually was...

Sweeping across the wide open space of the huge apartment, he flew through the air, high above the floor,... clinging to this giant girls fingers, he seemed to lose all control of his mental bearings!

Gasping lungfuls of air and finally able to get a breath, he knew that he was in serious trouble now,... and his mind was reeling with terror!

Looking back, he saw Jane sitting at the couch, glairing across the room at him as her daughter carried him away...


.....


Ajet was probably dead. Smothered to death, by that giant, blonde bimbo, and if Cary was about to become their 'next victim', then he wasn't going to go out peacefully...

Suddenly, and swiftly, the cooler outside air rushing past him, seemed to bring about a drastic change. He suddenly felt 'completely' different. He caught his breath, and felt his heart sinking as he glanced up high above and saw her magnificent face... , "Why,... why did he lose control like that?"?!?!

"Fuck! I must be losing my mind!", he thought. "This can't really be happening?"

" -all of this, has to be some, 'some' weird dream,... 'some', fucked up 'dream' from my childhood memorie's, all mixed up with this stupid shit that the government has been feeding us", his thoughts searched for some kind of 'reasonable' explaination...

"This couldn't be the same 'girl',... she would be much older by now? This couldn't possibly be happening,..."


Suddenly, he realized that he was slowly floating down toward the floor...

... after he caught his breath and tried to regain his composure, he quickly realized that she was looking down at him with angry, cat-like eyes,...

Her huge, pretty face,... completely blank, with an insulted and solemn look of contained anger. She seemed to be deeply surprised, and as her fingers slowly began to loosen up from around his tiny, naked body, he suddenly regretted everything that he had just said!

His stomach clinching tight, he felt his pounding heart leap up into his throat, as her huge hand released him, and dropped him to the floor!


"No,... 'No', I - I, don't want to,... please, I didn't 'mean' what I said!", Cary desparately screamed up at the giantess.

"Aw,... come on. You wanted to get away from me, didn't you?", Julianna whispered spitefully. "Go On, Go! You're free!"

Squatting down and leaning back on her heels; relaxing on her magnificent haunches, staring down at him, casually resting her chin on top of her forearms,

"Go on, 'mister' MAN. I release you from captivity.", she sarcastically snarled from the side of her mouth.

"Please, Julia,... I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it,.. please, forgive me!", he cried out in fear of the gigantic blonde beauty!

" You wanted to 'GO', didn't you?", she raised her voice threateningly, "There's the door. - GO!"


The beautiful, giant blonde looked downward and slightly smirked, uplifting her nose at the tiny naked man, she wrinkled her brow and pointed down at the bottom of the stairway.


Cary was visably trembling, shaking uncontrollably,... he felt his bladder releasing it's hot contents as he stepped backward away from the collosal woman!

"Please,... forgive me! I was just venting,... I didn't mean any of those things! Please Julia, don't be mad at me. I think that you're the most beautiful/..... um, very beaut/ um 'Pretty'-iest' woman, that I've ever seen!"

"What?!?!", she contorted her face, lowering it down slightly closer to her tiny subject.

"Go on, get out of here! If you don't want to be my little pet,... then Go. I'm not going to stop you, You're free,... go, ...go on, what are you waiting for?"

Quickly turning, and taking in the sight of the descending stairwell, tiny Cary suddenly realized that he was looking down at the front entrance, inside of the apartment complex at her mother's building.

Standing at the top of the mountainous set of stairs, Cary staggered back, carefully stepping away from the cliff-like edge of the very top step. A heavy breeze of cooler outside air drifted up across the tremendous slope. His bare skin, shivering with a cold chill, he looked down the steep, canyon-like corridore.


"Here,... do you want your clothes?", Julianna reached into her dress pocket and hastily retrieved the tiny articals.

Cary started getting very nervous. "What, the hell, had he just done?" He couldn't believe that he had 'insulted' her so recklessly, and she was most likely, just doing this to try and terrorize him,... but, Why else would she do this? She didn't have to listen to 'anything' that he said,... and, he definitely wasn't any 'physical' threat to the giantess!
She wasn't just going to let him walk away,... was she?

Her hand opened up, dumping out the tiny, folded uniform. Fluttering to the floor, his pants and shirt fell into a crumpled pile. His tiny boots dropped out, and flopped to the floor, bouncing around next to his clothes,... he looked up at her with utter disbelief...

Standing before her, he felt so helpless, so small and exposed, completely defenseless...

He couldn't leave Ajet behind. His weapons were stashed away undeneath Marie's bed, and he wasn't sure what to do! The thought of being alone, suddenly terrified him!

Maybe, she was just going to crush him under her toe's? Her massive feet sat within the collosal high-heels, uplifted inside of those magnificent, open-toed shoes,... so large, and incredibly powerful, the unimaginable weight that could so easily smash him beneath those giant platforms!

He looked up at her mountainous, squatting figure,... she was simply gigantic! She wasn't going to just let him, get away,... just like that...

He was 'sure' it was some kind of 'scare tactic',... but, he was starting to concider taking his chances, and making a 'break' for it..., he felt like he would be abandoning Ajet, but,...
if the situation were reversed, would Ajet sacrifice his own freedom to stay with his partner?

He knew that she wouldn't allow him to ''actually'' get away,... but, Cary couldn't help himself from calling her bluff.

Blinking her sparkling eyes, her long lashes fluttered like shiny black, butterfly wings,... the cat-like apertures, dilating and enlarging, they refocused upon his tiny, naked figure...as she slowly began to rise up...

Her large muscular legs suddenly flexed tight, and with one steady motion, she rose up to her full standing height,... seperating her stance with a sliding motion, her right shoe dragged across the solid floor, skifting sideways with a heavy scooting sound...widening her stance.

Her hands placed tightly upon her hips, she stood dominantly over him and took her position at the top of the huge stairway. Her short skirt tightly wrapping around her mid-thighs, the sight of her overwhelming legs was enough to send a lesser man into convulsive shock!

Cary quickly reached down and grabbed his pants, snatching up his boots and shirt, he carefully padded his bare feet over next to the far wall, further away from her,...

He quickly hurried away to the side of the stair case. After quickly putting his pants on, he sat down at the edge of the top step, hastily pulling his shirt on and slipping on his unlaced boots. He started looking for the easiest way down off of the high steps.

His ribs were so painfully sore from her excessive tickling, that his muscles were hurting all over, he rubbed his sides and tried to settle down!

Glancing back to see what his towering 'former' captor was doing,... he wasn't a bit surprised to see her smiling from ear to ear,... she was blushing like a school girl, covering her mouth with her fingers.

Cary felt a pang of burning humiliation. He knew that she was probably just 'toying' with him, and she would never let him get very far...

Like an explosive thunder, her voice resounded from above, then gradually dissipating into the dusty, 'dirty-white', painted walls,

"Bye-bye, little 'soldier'... I hope you make it to 'where-ever', it is,... that you 'think' you're going?", her powerful voice echoed around within the vast corridore; resounding off the walls and reverberating in a ghostly pattern... sending chills down Cary's spine.

As the sound of her magnificent, 'girlish' voice, set the full realization of their incredible 'size-difference',... reflecting in her very feminine, yet, 'all-mighty' tone; her amplified, 'giant vocals', lingering on within the enclosed space of the dimly lit stairwell...
...the hazy, foggy air took on an eerie, strangeness.


'''"Bye-bye, 'Lill' soldier",.... "Bye-bye"'''

He felt like an insect, caught by an 'evil' little girl with a very curious imagination!
Her amusement of the situation,... slipping free of her throat with a choking giggle; she coughed, trying to cover it up by clearing her throat with an astounding grumble,

'Ugh, Um,... watch out for the 'giant' rats,... they're everywhere outside.", she whispered.

'If I were you, I'd stay away from the alley, ... and the dumpsters, too!", she softly giggled.

Just as Cary dropped down onto the wide platform of the second step, he looked up into the heights, her large, looming image, grew taller, as her shadow fell upon him...

Stepping closer, she stood directly overtop of him and stared down at him with a curious look of wonder,...

Lifting her foot slowly, she raised her right shoe up above him,... dangling it just overtop, her long, smooth legs towering into the mist of the foggy airspace. Cary cowered down, unable to avoid her impending doom, he could only look up in fear as she prepaired to step down!


"Nooooooooo!", he screamed!




con't next chapter,...


*
Chapter End Notes:

  What will happen to Cary, now?  Please review!