- Text Size +
'Hungry Girls'/ 'A Wild Ride'



Giselle's little birthday present was squirming wildly within the large plastic bowl. He screamed as loud as he could, trying to get them to stop, but it only resulted with an alarming blast of gigantic, girlish giggling.


Elsa smiled deviantly, as she glanced toward her sister, she suddenly poked her finger down toward him. The tip of her stubby finger connected with the top of his head; she simply pushed it down, pushing him deeper into the chocolate pudding, effortlessly plunging his face down under the thick gooey slime.

Giselle, the birthday girl, spoon in hand, lowered it down and dipped out a heaping scoop of the pudding. Shoveling it into her mouth, she giggled and swallowed the mouthful of pudding at the sametime.

"Look at 'em. His all goop-py' !", her large face floating next to her younger sisters, her mouth full and her cheeks puffed out...



Both of the girl giants stood over the table and delightfully watched, as the helpless little man struggled to stay afloat in the large pool of chocolate pudding.

It was the funniest thing that they had ever seen. He was completely covered in the chocolate, and wiggling around like a little worm. Their constant giggling vibrating the airwaves above him.

Then, Elsa spooned out a heaping spoonful and plunged it into her mouth. The two of them glanced at each other and giggled. Their spoons banged together, as they both reached for another scoop of pudding at the sametime.

Sam's head popped up, and he wiped the creamy chocolate out of his eyes. The sight of both giant girls smiling above him, their mouths wollowing a huge gulp of pudding. Sam frantically tried to swim backward away from their large silvery spoons.

He couldn't swim in the thick chocolate, he was trapped inside this large bowl, helpless to defend himself from the two giggling giantesses.

"Get Him!", Giselle said, as she swiftly tried to scoop him up.

Poking him in the backside, and pressing against his tiny naked body. Sam felt the tip of the heavy metal spoon jabbing into his butt and pushing hard. He slopped around, and tried to escape from the giant utensil. The thick chocolate was like cool, sticky, mud!

Elsa shoved her spoon into the bowl, plunging it in, right next to him; Sam grabbed hold of the narrow handle, right above the cupped section and held on as tightly as he could.

Elsa's giant hand lifted him up out of the bowl, slowly raising it up to her mouth...

Sam clung tightly to the spoon handle, and he was lifted straight up. Held high above the tabletop, the giant girls huge mouth opened up and her tongue rolled out and slid down across his naked body. The tip of it, swiped hard across his naked skin and cleaned off some of the pudding.

"Let Me Go!", Sam yelled out despairately. "Please, Stop This!"

"M'm, Good. Yummy, yummy".

Giselle moved her face closer to her sisters and licked her lip's. Her pink tongue slid across her lower lip and slowly encircled the opening of her mouth. The glistening moisture surrounding their mouths, sparkled in the light as the two sisters held the tiny man between them.

"Please, Stop this! Just let me GO! Please, STOP this, RIGHT NOW!!".

"Oh, he tastes so GOOD!", Giselle whispered.

"M'm, I know. He's very sweet", Elsa softly said.

Both their mouths moved closer. The heated waves of their chocolate breathes swirled around him, steaming up the air, warming his chocolate covered body.

He tried to scream again, and his entire face was suddenly covered with a slick, pink tongue.

"M'm, Soooo, goooood!", Giselle's mouth opened and her tongue appeared.

The rough surface, slid across his feet and slathered up over his squirming legs. The heated wetness absorbing into his skin, a tingling sensation sent throughout his entire body.

"Please Girls,.... Stop this, Don't do this to me!"

"I want to eat him!", Giselle whispered.

Her hot breath washing across his face, she blew out a gust of steaming breath and opened her mouth up wider...

Sam screamed out in shock as her teeth appeared! Her large tongue whipped out and slurped over his chest and face!

He let go of the spoon and dropped back into the bowl.

'SPLOOSH!"


He landed with a wet plop, and flopped around awkwardly within the chocolate mess.

Both spoons instantly returned. Forcefully, attacking him, they began pressing all around him.

He fought against them, but was quickly subdued. Pinned between them, he was forced down into the cool slather of chocolate mud.

The refracting vibration of thunderous giggling resounded above him, as his naked body was slathered up and swept all around inside the creamy chocolate.

His eyes plastered with pudding, he felt the metal spoon scooping up around him, lifting him back up again...



Suddenly, Elsa said, "Wait, someones at the door!".

Sam was slowly lowered down and casually dropped onto the table. He sat up and wiped off his face.

"It's Marie, from the coffee shop. Go and see what she wants", Elsa said.

Sam looked up from his new position on the table. Sitting naked beside of the large plastic bowl, he breathed a sigh of relief and sat up and looked out across the room. Still covered in chocolate pudding, he quickly wiped his face off and glanced all around. Elsa was standing over him, her large stomach pressing against the side of the tabletop, she leaned into it and peered down at him as her sister walked across the room.

Giselle stepped away and walked to the door. She wiped her mouth off, and reluctantly opened the door.

"What!", the girl smuggly asked.

"Is your mother here?", Marie asked the young girl.

"Yeah, she's upstairs, come on in and I'll go and get her", Giselle told her.

Marie stepped inside and stood at the doorway. She calmly looked over toward Elsa and smiled at her. Elsa gave her a quick smile and returned her focus to the tiny pudding covered man, lying on his back and squirming under her thumb...

Marie noticed what she was doing, and instantly stepped over closer to take a look at the girl's miniature captive. She couldn't tell what he looked like, with all the pudding coated on his body.

She wondered if 'this' little guy had been with 'her' little guy; with Jim, was he one of his crew members? Jim had told her that there were, 'two other guys' that had gone missing, and if Elsa had found this one inside the coffee shop,... chances are that, he was probably one of Jim's crew members.

Marie had noticed that there were two of the little men, (while she worked at the coffee shop.) She had spotted them, hiding beneath the tables as she mopped. She could have easily captured them both, right then, but... she acted as though she didn't see them, just to watch them, and see what they would do, and... where they would go to hide.


She stepped over closer, and tried to get a better look. Elsa gave her a dirty look, and quickly grabbed the tiny man up inside of a paper towel. Wrapping him up inside her pudgy fingers, she tightly squeezed him and threw her hand around behind her back.

"This little 'runt's' our's, I caught HIM in the 'coffee shop', and Mom said that we could 'Keep' 'em!", she spoke sharply.

Fearing that Marie would try and take him away from her.


"I just wanted to look at him, Elsa. I wasn't going to take him from you.", Marie softly explained.

Trying not to 'seem' so, interested, she turned and stepped back over to the doorway.

The girls mother, 'Big Brenda', was the owner of the coffee shop and, as Marie's employer, she had her paycheck. Marie always had to stop by on Monday afternoons to pick it up. And, Brenda would always stall for time, make her wait for a day or two before she actually handed it over... Marie patiently waited by the door.


Brenda followed Giselle back into the kitchen and stopped next to the sink.


"Oh, Hello Marie!", she smartly said. Leaning against the countertop, the large woman reached into her back pocket and pulled out Marie's paycheck.


"Here you are, sweety!", she reached it out toward her.

Marie was actually surprized to be getting paid so quickly; Brenda handed her the check, and smiled at her with a glint of supressed elation in her large grey eyes.

"Have you seen the girl's new 'Pet?'", she excitedly said.

Marie looked over at Elsa, then turned back to Brenda, "Yeah, but, I don't think he likes getting drown in chocolate pudding".

"Oh, he'll get used to it!", the fat woman blerted out.

"Their just 'playing-with-em', their not going to HURT him!"

Elsa stepped away from the table and walked over closer to Marie. She laid the wadded up paper towel down on the table. (Marie noticed the towel, as the tiny man wiggled around inside, trying to get free).

"You've seen 'him', already... haven't you?", Elsa asked her, gestering toward the crumpled paper towel that her tiny prisoner was trapped in.

Pausing briefly, Elsa waiting for her reaction; the little girl was very observant, and she had picked up on something in Maries actions.

"No, I haven't 'ever' seen him?", Marie said. Her blushing cheeks gave her away though.
Knowingly, the little girl slowly smiled up at her mother.

Brenda leaned over closer, fully focusing on Marie. She studied her for a moment, and spoke firmly between her puffy lips.

"Are there any others... in there? Wherever he came from, I mean... there's bound to be MORE of them, Right?"




***




Meanwhile, inside of Julianna's black Chevy Caprice.


The beautiful blonde fastened her seatbelt and started up the car. Lightly patting her fingertips down over the squirming lump inside of her pocket, she pulled away from the curb and stepped on the gas pedal. Her mouth slowly forming a smile, her foot pressed down on the accelerator. With the tires squealing, the car quickly whipped out onto the road and sped away...


Inside of her pocket, captain Strum was bound and tethered with the giantess's dental floss.
He had been kidnapped, tied up, and stuffed inside of her pocket! Jane had done nothing to stop her daughter from taking him, he had heard her tell Julianna that she could 'borrow' him for as long as she wanted, as long as she brought him back when she was through...
Jim wondered if he would ever live to see Marie again...

Forced to fight for air, and nearly suffocating inside of her tight skirt, Jim felt the straining threads wrapping so tightly around his naked body, that he couldn't even move his fingers.

The giantess was sitting squarely inside the cars bucket seat. Her tight skirt, cinched-up around her muscular thighs; her long, lean legs, separating and surrounding her tiny captive.

Jim was trapped, tied up, and stuffed into the small, front pocket of the giantesses, super-tight mini-skirt!

Now, this was something of an experience for Captain Jim, because he had been in some tight spots, but never before had he ever been in a situation like this...

Captain Jim had flow into the swamps of Vietnam. While using a bullet-riddled helicopter, flying with a broken tail rudder, and he had somehow, managed to land on the only dry ground that existed.

Landing the beat-up chopper well behind enemy lines, he found the missing men that had been hiding in a large section of rice paddy. He miraculously rescued the two men, that had been stranded there for several days, and flew them out of there, and back across the front lines..
.
He had crawled through snake infested swamps during the night, without ever using a flashlight. For months, without any provisions at all, he had survived on nothing but insects and tree roots; he had killed over a hundred enemy soldiers, and had traveled far behind the borders of their territory without ever being captured...


Now, here he was, naked and tightly bound, stuffed down inside of a giant woman's skirt... he was starting to get worried!


Julianna's huge thigh muscle flexed under him. It felt like he was lying on an enormous mattress. The powerful muscle wobbled slightly as she stepped on the accelerator, the pocket tightened up and restricted so tightly, that it was becoming very uncomfortable.

When her legs relaxed, he was allowed to breath again. The warmth of her body was slowly building up... it was getting hotter and hotter. The air inside the small, tight pocket, was thin and very warm.

With his wrists and ankles bound, he could do nothing but go along for the ride. He had no idea what this beautiful giantess was planning on doing with him... but, he sensed that it wasn't going to be good!

Jim was begining to realize that Marie, had been very gentle with him, and unlike her sister, Julianna wasn't at all concerned about how she handled him. Jim feared that this giant blonde was going to keep him for herself and her younger sister Marie would never get him back.

Sweat was pouring out of his naked body, his skin was getting slippery, hopelessly trapped inside of her tight, mini-skirt pocket, he prayed that she would soon take him out and allow him to get some fresh air!

The tight pocket, firmly held his bound figure. Lying on his left side, with his wrists tied behind his back; his knees bent and his feet tucked under. The top of her pocket stretched tightly across her upper thigh, he couldn't see anything but the wide, smooth, leg muscle beneath him. The heated scent of her massive body infiltrated through the stretched cotton cloth.

The strong smell of fragrant laundry detergent, blended together, with a musky, feminine aroma; filling his head, the power of her scent created an intense stirring within his most basic of animal instincts. His sweaty, naked body, tightened up and strained hard against the bindings.


The sound of this monstrous car engine vibrated all around him. Jim struggled to breath, holding onto each breath as the huge car rolled along. The beautiful giantess drove faster and faster; taking him along with her.

Unable to see anything, or where he was going... this gigantic 'Unseen' world flew past him, hurdling along, Jim was taken along inside her pocket.

She was driving the car going way too fast; whipping around corners and racing the engine, her huge thigh muscle flexing so powerfully under him, with each flexing motion, he was squeezed up tightly inside her confining skirt pocket.

Just when he thought that he was going to pass out from lack of oxygen, his giant captress suddenly stopped the car and swiftly shut off the engine.

Her door opened up and her large, skirt-covered butt, twisted around in the seat and smoothly slid out. She stood up, and Jim's entire world shifted. He was lifted and tossed up, then, he softly dropped down and drifted into the bottom of the pocket.

Settling down, he ended up lying flat on his back. He tried to relax and listen to everything outside of the skirt pocket.

She slammed the door, and her solid heels cracked across the pavement. Quickly strutting, her shifting hips jerked back and forth so fast that Jim felt like he was stuck inside a blender!

As the giantess stood up, the loosening space inside of her tightly fitted cotton pocket, offered him a little more room, but the constant shifting of her powerful thighs batted his tiny figure around like he was nothing more than a weightless ping-pong ball.


After several long minutes, the sound of her spike-heeled pumps, suddenly changed; the pavement had turned into cement, a softer texture beneath her feet. Then her steps slowed down, and she walked at a much slower pace.

Suddenly, the air current swirled through her mini-dress, and Jim caught the smell of cleaning products. A strong, soapy smell...the air was much cooler, and a chill shivered up across his naked spine.

He heard the sound of soft music somewhere above them, they were somewhere inside of a building. Then he heard the 'ding' of an elevator door, as it opened up and accepted the giantess.

She slowly stepped forward and a different music played from above... after the doors swept closed, Julianna's powerful legs stood still, and the dipping sensation inside of his stomach, revealed that the giant elevator was 'going up'.

Her massive thighs slightly parted, and she braced her large body. 'Ding', the doors opened up once more, and his giantess captor shifted her hips, and began walking again.

Jim tried to wipe the sweat from his eyes, smearing his face into the lining of her pocket, he wollowed his head around and managed to dry off his greasy brow.

The powerful set of gigantic, female thighs, worked casually along, as the giant blonde strolled through this building, smoothly scissoring her gate, her immense figure effortlessly carried him along...somewhere inside of a building, at least three storys high.


The swaying of her massive hips rocked him back and forth with each thumping step she took. The carpeted floor offered a much quieter ride, but he couldn't tell what was happening in the outside world.

Her feet skifted to a slow, coasting stop, and Jim heard the sound of keys entering a door lock. Then, the air seemed to change in the outside world, changing again; and the sounds seemed to fade away.

The gigantic world was suddenly closed off behind the closing of a solid door. Jim listened hard, and realized that they had entered into a much quieter place.

He felt her hand entering the pocket, and he braced himself for her encroching fingernails.
The huge, female hand, slipped around his naked body and took him up inside it. He was slowly lifted up, and pulled out into the light.

He squinted his eyes and looked up at her. Her large blue eyes shimmering in the bright light.

She smiled and dropped him back into her pocket.

"Well, I see that you made it!", she whispered...




*
Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, I am going to add some more 'Tags'.  And, change the rating from 'R', to 'X'. 

Happy Reading!  Please leave a review.  ;`)