- Text Size +
Chapter 8



Escape/Entrapment




Cold, thick, chocolate pudding was slathered all over him, the slimy mud soaked into the paper towel that the giant girl had wrapped around him. After turning him around and squeezing him; holding him upside down, the devious Elsa suddenly just released her hold and casually dropped him down onto the table.

He frantically wiped off his face and anxiously crawled out of the muddy mess; dragging himself out onto the huge surface of the open table top.

He could see the 'very large' form of the giantess Brenda, and her daughter Elsa, standing on the far side of the kitchen talking with Marie.

He crawled out and slipped across the table, moving away from the large plastic bowl, he looked up to see that Giselle was washing her hands at the sink. He knew that, from there, where she would only momentarily be, until ultimately returning to find him, to take him up again, and return to her malicious game of teasing.

He had nothing to lose and didn't have much time, but he had to take advantage of this opportunity,... at least try to escape from these psychotic little brats.

He stood up, and flat out 'ran' across the large table top. The wooden surface was smooth, and his bare feet silently sprinted across it. He dashed to the edge of the table and stopped to look down onto the seat of a padded chair. It was sitting parked at an angle next to the corner of the table.

Sam didn't look back. He jumped off and threw out his arms and legs like a paratrooper!
Swinging his limbs around wildly, he awkwardly tried to correct his short flight downward to the cushioned seat. He landed hard with a thud and bounced up off of the cushion.

He looked around, under the table, directly across, he could see Giselle's chubby legs slowly walking back toward the otherside of the table. He scrambled to his feet, and quickly made it to the edge of the seat. He looked down and realized that he would have to climb down the leg of the chair.

He could jump... but, the fall might break his legs! He couldn't turn back now...

He grabbed the edge of the seat, and let his legs slide down over the side. He hung there for a moment, before he dropped down onto the support bracket and awkwardly caught himself from falling off of it...

Now, only ten feet off of the floor, he simply let go, and dropped again... landing quietly on his feet. Staying low, he quickly ran across the floor. Heading in the direction of the kitchen door, he ran underneath the huge table and stopped at the table leg closest to him.

He realized that Marie was about to open the door. She was leaving, and he knew that this would be his 'only' chance, to finally get away from them!

He pushed away from the wooden table leg, and broke into a flat out sprint! He headed across the open floor running right between Brenda's legs. Her huge flattened out tennis shoes stood at the corner of the sink counter. She was waiting for Marie to leave, and she started to step back toward the table. Still unnoticed, he padded through the canyon of giantess shoes, and slipped under her.

Bolting across the open space between Marie and Brenda, he made it into the shadows of a huge trash-can. The large container, standing tall like some strange plastic statue, it stood right next to the looming frame of the giant doorway. The afternoon sun casting a scorching sheen of bright light across the floor.

He stopped, catching his breath he squatting down next to the wall. Ducking behind the tall container, he looked up at Marie as she was just opening up the door, she paused for a moment to look down...something had caught her eye.

Her eye's, glanced down and settled directly upon him...

Sam knew that she had noticed him. He didn't know what would happen next. Hot sweat dripping from his face, he looked up at her in surprise, as the giantess quickly looked away and opened up the door.

Sam was elated.... She was going to let him get away!

He watched her closely. Her tall, slender figure, looming above him; as she opened up the door wider, she paused... stopping to look back at Brenda. She was stalling for time; allowing the tiny man enough time to make it through the opening. Marie simply waited and held the door open as she said her goodbyes.

"Well, I'll see you later then, Brenda. Thanks!", she paused and held the door open.

Sam quickly slipped out across the heavy door frame and scampered outside. Breaking out into the bright sunlight, he dropped down onto a wide cement porch. Without thinking, he ran across it and jumped off the edge.

He fell about ten feet, landing in a soft bed of mulch. He quickly clambered to his feet and clumsily stumbled down off of the wood pile. The large chunks of wood chips were hard to walk in, and he fell down and rolled a few times before he actually made it down onto solid ground.
Breathing hard, he scurried underneath an overgrown shrub and hunkered down in the dense shade.

He had just escaped... Now what?

He was naked, and only the size of a mouse... but, he was free again!

He didn't know what to do, but..he knew that Marie had seen him run past her feet, and he wondered what she would do next. He couldn't have escaped so easily, if not for her... and he anticipated her next move.

His heart was racing and he was shaking with terror, but the excitment was thrilling! He was overjoyed to be out of that house!

Anything, was better than being eaten alive by some greedy little fat girls that wanted nothing more than to constantly torture him, and... he just knew that eventually, they 'would' actually devour him!

One of Giselle's front teeth had scratched his arm, the bloody scab remained as a constant reminder...



***



Sam hunkered down, huddling next to the root of this heavily limbed shrub, he watched the dark haired giantess as she closed the door and slowly stepped down from the stoop.

Marie stepped down and slowly closed the door. Hesitantly, she stepped out onto the small porch, pausing to let her eyes search all around for the tiny escapee.

Her purse hung from her shoulder and while, as casually as she could, she stepped off the porch and freed the leather straps, she allowed it to drop down to her knees. She sat down on the bottom step, and quickly opened it up.

Glancing all around in the grassy yard, Marie's eyes searched the surrounding area and didn't seem to see the tiny Sam hiding so closely. She spoke softly, but loud enough that she was sure that he would hear her...

"It's okay, little guy.... hurry up!"

She whispered with urgency, holding the purse wide open, she stayed sitting and waited for the tiny naked man to get into her bag.

Sam was only about fifty feet away from Marie's left foot. Her open purse felt like an easy way out, but... he had heard what she said to Big Brenda about the way that her daughters were treating him, and something inside told him that , 'She' was his only chance to survive in this monstrous world of giant women.

Reluctantly, and cautiously, he approached the opening in the top of Marie's purse. Her giant fingers gripped the sides, pulling it wide apart. Upon seeing him, her anxious reaction to him appeared with an open invatation to hurry up and get inside.

"Come on... we don't have much time!", she smartly instructed the miniature man.

"They're going to come after you...in about ten seconds!", she harshly ushered him to get moving.

Sam knew that Marie's purse would take him away from 'them', and that alone was enough for him to jog straight over and jump right into the deep opening of her leather purse ..


****



Meanwhile...


Bob was busy fighting off the powerful fingers of a giggling young girl. She was the daughter of one of the salon customers, and the young girl had greedily grabbed him up out of the foot bath, and carried him into a small back room; the waiting room for the customers that wanted to get their hair done.

He had just been forced to bathe with a huge pair of wrinkled soles; a middled aged, ebony colored giantess with very dirty feet. The filthy flakes of dried skin came off in the water and floated on top like large chunks of brownish plastic.

She was completely overjoyed to smother the tiny man beneath her toes. Desparately clinging to the curled apendages, the french manicured nails dug into his skin, as he fought to stay above water. He tried to lather them up, as his mistress had commanded, but the spiteful giantess' large feet pinned him down and crushed his waist between them. Laughing delightfully, she wollowed tiny Bob under her feet until he was nearly drown...

Upon dropping him into the pool of soapy water, Bob had been told to do this or else...his commands were simple. He would do it, and do it to the satisfaction of his owner, or... he would suffer... suffer like he had never suffered before!

The customer was some richly dressed 'high society' type, and for 'her', money was no object. She had paid Valerie double, for a little extra time with the miniature slaveboy. Her intentions were vengeful; she had lived her entire life without a man, and now... she had one, to with as she pleased.

She knew just what to do too. She wouldn't kill him, no... that, would be too easy for her. She told him that she would simply stuff him into the back of her pants and just leave him there for an entire workout session at the gym.

His punishment, and the unusual form of his mistress' Valerie, was simple.... they both liked the feeling of his helpless squirming...and she liked to trap him inside her pantie hose too.
He had suffered this treatment a few times, usually... for no apparent reason or punishment, it was just another eccentric idea from his giantess mistress.

Bob had learned to do exactly as he was told, and he wanted nothing more than to please his giantess owner, but it was becoming more and more difficult to endure some of the things that she wanted him to perform. Her ever increasing list of customers was becoming an overwhelming continuation of constant slavery and hard labor.

He was washing feet, painting toe nails and massaging their huge bodys in places that he didn't want to touch.

Some of them simply loved to have their fingers massaged. He would be placed on the table and they would open out their hands, and have him crawl into their open palm and massage their fingers, one at a time. They would teasingly prod him, and poke him in the butt.

The very fingernails that he had just worked to finely manicure and file, would then become weapons used against him; stabbing their sharp nails into his back, forcing him to work harder!
The little girl had watched this treatment, and she was simply overwhelmed with excitment. The sight of a fully grown man being subjected to such humiliation and brutality... she wanted so badly to play with him too...

He was only fed once a day, and that was when he was forced to lick peanut butter off of her feet! His muscles were growing larger by the day, and he had lost every ounce of fat on his tiny frame. Valerie had added some protein to the butter that she was feeding him and the results were begining to really show. Bob looked like a miniature body builder. Being forced to work all the time had developed his physical body well beyond what a normal man, his size; would ever be capable of.



The young giantess that had stolen him away, abducted him from the foot bath and carried him away. She placed him down on a small table. Pinning him down with two fingers, she used her pointer finger on her free hand to stab him in the belly.

"Hee Hee Heee, Ha hah, hah, ha....", her manical giggling vibrated through the surface of the table top.

Bob strained hard to break free of her two stiff fingers. The middle pinning his right wrist, and the index pinning his left. Her other hand floated freely above, intermittently jabbing him in the gut!

"Ahh, Oh...got cha again!", she teased him, repeating her taunting giggling and effortlessly holding him down flat on his back.

Her finger punched him hard, like getting hit by a line backer, her stubby finger returned again and again.

His breath had been knocked out of him, and finally, he passed out from one too many of the powerful blows. The giggling giantess' laughter faded away as Bob was overcome.


***

He awakened inside of a large pair of female hands; the little girls mother held him between her open palms as she drenched him with cold water. Holding him under the sink fauset and easily passing his miniature form beneath the water.

Bob was suddenly awakened, staring right into the face of his giggling tormentress.

Her excited face peered over the edge of the sink basin, watching as her mother casually revived her tiny playmate under the forceful stream of cold water!

"Wake up, wake up,.... time to get back to work little slave!"





*
Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, we'll catch up with Capt. Jimmy.