- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is just starting to take off now.  Get ready for some giantess action!  ;`)

Thanks for reading, and please feel free to give me some suggestions.  I'll do my best to incorporate anything into this tale.... so, don't be shy, just leave me a comment!

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________

Determination Chapter two: 'Captured'







Several days later...




Time has become meaningless. Although, the days seem much longer now.

I awaken with a soothing, mellow feeling. Stretching out my legs in the softness of this huge pillow, my naked body is tingling all over from the long soaking in the sink basin. The steaming hot soapy water that she bathed me in, still fills my head with the scent of pungent floral aroma.

My skin is so clean, it feels like it has been tenderized. I must have slept for days...

Marie's small apartment is my entire world now. She lives with her mother, a forty something divorcee, that drinks too much and thinks that I'm the most fastinating thing she's ever seen. Marie keeps me away from her mother when she's been drinking. A special hiding spot; she assures me that I'll be safe while her mother is 'incapacitated'.

***

Upon awakening, I quickly realized that she must have druged the mushrooms with some type of sleeping pill, because I slept so soundly, that I had no memory of my capture. She retrieved my unconscious form from within the wall, and had taken me home with her, safely tucked away inside her pocket.

At first, I fought against her overpowering fingers. She forcefully grasped my legs and held them clamped together. She placed me completely naked, inside of an enormous nylon stocking, tied a slip knot into the opening and dropped me onto the floor between her legs.

She told me that she wasn't going to hurt me. Desperately, she tried to calm my frightened reaction to her sudden appearance; as I awakened within her hands, she held me gently but she wouldn't allow me to escape from her grasping fingers.

Inside her bedroom, she sat on the floor with her legs crossed. Hovering over me like an expectant child; I was encircled within her smooth inner thighs, trapped inside of her crossed legs.

I fought to break free of her consuming grasp, her containment; her powerful manipulating fingertips thwart my every move. I try to escape from inbetween her legs. She tries to console me, with soft reassurring words, but I fight against her untill I'm completely exhusted.

Seeing everything from within the tightly knitted nylon, my struggling attempts to break free from inside of it are eventually deemed useless. The tough nylon netting is like rubbery screen, impenetrable webbing, I'm trapped. She waits until I settle down, before she releases me from the nylon stocking.

So far, I've been treated with the most gentlest of handling. She tells me that she would never harm me, or make me do anything that I don't want to do, but I still don't trust her.

Her mother wants to hold me, constantly. Her hands are clammy and cold. The long, red colored nails that tip her nimble fingers, sharply pin against my ribs and force me to stay still as she closely examines my nakedness.

Her daughter's blushing face, peers over her shoulder as she watches my helpless indignity with an uplifted brow. Her curious eyes glitter with an inquisitive nature, as she delights in seeing her mothers, long, slender fingers, aimlessly fondle my restrained miniature body.

My own body betrays me. My growing erection stiffens-up between her huge fingertips. I strain beneath her touch, as she effortlessly drives me to expend my pent-up seed. Twisting and squeezing, her gripping fingertips expertly contort around my throbbing member. Quickly drawing out my orgasum, and tugging on my surging balls. Both of their glowing faces peer down at it with wonder and fascination.

Humiliated and defeated, I'm carelessly returned to Marie, whom collects my limp carcass from her mothers hand, and quickly carrys me away...


Maries constant attempts to get me to talk, have become quite relentless. I remain silent, I refuse to speak to her; she holds me against my will...


Her constant chatting resounds above. Overhead, like a loudspeaker, her soft voice whispers in an amplified hissing sound; a heated, fizzling, whistle-like sound.

Her lips curl and pop as she whispers down towards me. The scent of her breath makes me dizzy. The slight flash of her flittering tongue whips around within the dark pit of her giant mouth.

The warmth of her exhale washes over me, through flaring nostrils, her nose floats above, billowing hot wind and over-shadowing my captive form. I feel stange, her breath intoxacates me, a mild relaxing effect...

The scent of her hair abounds; a tantilizing fragrance, a mixture of coconut and strawberrys. I look up into her shimmering eyes, and try to relax and slow my racing heart.

My hands are trembling, they haven't stopped shaking since I realized where I was. Her prisoner. Her little captive 'guest', a little pet for her to play with when she gets bored.

"Are you hungry?", she asks me. Sounding excited, she lowers her face down directly above me.

She tells me that, I can have anything that I want to eat. She tries to trick me into talking to her.

"Would you like to have something to eat?", her voice vibrates across my bare chest.

"Just tell me what you want....", she waits for me to answer.

"How about some, scrambled eggs and sausage, or... some my own 'special gravy' poured over some sourdough biscuits?"

"Just tell me, and I'll fix you some!"

Her patience is strong, and she remains content; knowing that she has all the power in this one-sided relationship, her demeanor never changes. She continues to bantor away with all sorts of trivial questions.

"I don't think that you could eat very much, that little tummy of yours is pretty tiny!"


Her dimples crease when she smiles, the way that she sweeps the hair from her eye's, and observes my resistance to her; she studies my reaction to her constant interrogation, searching for any sign of my waivering willpower.

She mindlessly strokes my left hip with the rounded pad of her gentle fingertip. The size of it, reminding me of my diminished position lying on her giant leg.

The large, sharp, fingernail, tapering inward from the base, has a dagger-like edge on the tip of it. My skin raises with goose-bumps, as it slowly passes over my bare naked waist. Lifting up, it slowly returns to slide back down again, across my entire length.

She attentively studies my frustration. She knows that I can't hold out much longer...


Her complete attention is fully focused on me, I'm naked, and lying outstretched across her bare thigh. Her shorts are very well worn, a thin cotton, pink and black striped pair of pajama pants. She seems to be totally unaware, that the baggy legs gap open near her inner-thighs, and the opening reveals much more of her than what I want to see...

The eminating aroma that escapes from inside, captures my attention with the profound and arrousing scent. It fills my head with the sour twang of her enormous sex.

Her mother has suddenly appeared, standing next to her, she towers above us like an exotic dancer, cocking her left hip out to one side, while dominantly placing both her hands on her waist, looking down her nose directly at me...

"Has he told you anything yet?", she sounds different.

Her speech is slurred, and she talks too loudly.

"Nothing yet, Mom. I think he's just scaired. Could you leave us alone, please?", Marie whispers up to her. Her facial expression, warning her mother to leave her bedroom.

"Oh, Alright!", she snaps. "I'll go".

Squatting down next to her daughter, the tired looking eyes of the middle-aged woman strains to focus in on my miniature-sized figure.

"See ya later, lil guy", pointing her finger at my crotch, "Save some of that for me, okay!"

She awkwardly stands up, side-stepping out of Marie's bedroom; her smiling face gradually shrinks away, slowly, she closes the door behind her. Her grinning, smiteful expression, lingers on, even after she closes the door...

"Sorry about that", Marie whispers.

Grasping my mid-section within her single hand, she gently scoops me up.

"I'll just lock my door so that she can't get in here and bother us anymore".

Carrying me along side her hip, I hang loosely within her encircling fingers. Marie steps across her room. Her towering legs seem to lumber across the floor. Her barefeet, thudding hard, impacting with the rounded heel far below, the distance churns my stomach as I watch her feet sweep over long strides. Several steps cover the distance of a city block. Stopping in front of her door, she slides the dead-bolt into the latch, securing the bedroom.

Abruptly, I'm elevated up to her chest level, she walks over to her desk. Sitting down, she holds me before her face and closely studies my frightened reaction.

Blinking, her shiny black-lashes flash, snapping quickly over her sparkling eyes. Her pupil's flare, the spectrum within her coupled irises, silently explodes... she re-focuses upon my tiny naked figure.

Tears begin to well across the thin, lower eye-lids. The pale skin on her cheeks, blush red, she sucks in a deep gasp and catches her breath.

Suddenly, feeling an increased warmth within her grasp, I'm startled to realize that Marie is crying...

Her quivering voice shakily trembles with a broken whisper. Her fingers tighten-up around me, I feel my gut swirling as she swiftly lowers me down onto her lap.

Looking directly up at her face, across her breasts, her superior feminine features attempt to block my view. Her immensity fully realized, her fingers begin to tighten up.

"They were going to spray the shop.... you would have been poisoned, I only wanted to save you...", her words softly erupting.

"I'm sorry, but I only wanted to help!", she blurts out, as tears stream down her reddening cheeks.

"What do you want?", she raises her voice. "Do you want me to take you outside and set you free?"

Her voice much louder with every word; "Just, tell, ME!", "Say Something....".

Her grasping fingers tighten up around me. The heated skin of her large hand envelopes my naked body. I try and catch my breath but her powerful fingers, conform so tightly, that I'm temporarily paralyzed. I find my voice and scream out in fear...

"NO!", my voice squeeks.

I scream as hard as I can, "I Can't Breath!"

Her fingers quickly loosen, and release from my cramped ribs. I suck in a quick breath and yell up at her huge face,

"Please, Help Me,.... I can't live like this..."

I'm suddenly lifted-up and released on the flat surface of her desk-top. Her fingers uncurl, and gently allow my naked body to drop onto the cool wooden platform.

I find my legs and place my feet underneath my bare bottom, wrapping my arms around my knees, I squat before her. Her looming face draws closer. She wipes her eye's and takes a deep breath.

I feel like an insect. An ant. A small, helpless, little bug. She breathes a soft whisper...

"What's your name?", her lips crease as she purses them tightly.

Wiping away the tears, she sniffs and blinks.

Her lashes sticking together, they glisssen in the light of her desk lamp.

Holding herself perfectly still, ...she seems frozen; anticipating my answer. Her large face casting soft warmth upon my tiny figure. She leans in...

"It's alright, if you don't want to tell me, that's okay. I can understand.", she leans back, slightly irritated by my silents.

Her looming presence terrifies me. Her overwhelming size is just so... 'inordinate'.

"I want to tell her that I grateful, that, I am So-glad, that she rescued me, that she has saved me...". I'm so afraid of her though. Her mouth is large enough to bite me into two peices...

Crossing her arms tightly across her chest, her fuzzy-haired forearms squash her small breasts. She straightens up, correcting her posture, she sighs heavily, and glances away from me.

"Well, I hope you're hungry?", she slowly stands up and wipes her cheeks with the back of her hands.

Turning away from me, her jiggling, wide-set-hips, shift to the side; wobbling loosely within the baggy shorts, her gigantic glutes flex casually.

She steps away, walking toward her locked door, she continues; her towering form comes 'fully' into my view. Her amazing figure stands so tall...

"I sure am!", she raises her voice. "Be right back... I'll get us some left-overs".

I watch Marie disappear through her bedroom doorway, she closes the door behind her. My heart races, I realize that I'm all alone. Still staring at the closed door; the horrid image of her mothers grinning face instantly returns to my mind.

I quickly close my eyes and look away, trying to clear the vision of her smiling face.

I quickly glance around, nervously taking-in the sight of my immediate surroundings. The cluttered desk-top, only reaffirms my helplessness.

The sight of a used facial tissue, lying crumpled behind me, a red lipstick stain contaminates the sheer white material. It's easily large enough to use as a blanket, or a sheet.

A pair of nail-clippers; the sheer size of them disturbs me. A brownish-red blood stain, has dried onto the biting edge; a shiver of coursing goosebumps spreads across my bareback.

I wonder if I'm the first man to arrive here on this planet. Has there been others before me? Did they survive? I think about Samual. I wonder if he has survived that monstrous little girl...

I look back toward the doorway. The doorknob slowly revolves in a slow turning motion. My breath catches in my throat. The door slowly begins to open...



***




Meanwhile, Sam is inside a little girls bedroom, several miles across town...



He pulls hard against the sticky tape restraints. His wrist and ankles are permanently bound, firmly afixed to the surface of a huge dinner plate. Centered within the ceramic circle, his tiny body is spread-eagle and hopelessly strapped down.

Wearing only his underwear, his nearly naked body is covered with a thick, sticky jam. The sweet taste fills his mouth, he swallows hard and coughs. Her thunderous laughter; her repeated, giggling laughter, erupts just overhead.

"Mm, Isn't this fun!", Elsa's sharp voice is so shrill that is seems to scrap across every nerve within him.

Placing two of her fingers into her mouth, she sucks off the sticky paste and licks her fingers.

"Mm, that is soo, Good!" , "Hee Hee".

Her constant giggling sounds like a repetitive skip, a broken record... 'Hee Hee Hee, Hee Hee'.

She nervously blasts out, directly above, while she swoons overtop of her tiny male victim. He struggles uselessly under her fingers, as she smears even more of the sticky, strawberry jelly, all over his smattered form.

"Please, No more!", Samual screams up into her blissful face.

"Hee Hee, does that tickle?" "Hee Hee Hee".


Pressing her fingertips firmly into his face, she smashes his nose and smears huge globs of gloopy red syrup, all over him.

"Stop IT!", he cries out!

Her laughter burst out above him. She pulls her hand away to scoop up another handful of strawberry jam.

His face completely covered, he has to cough hard to blow it away from his mouth and nose. She has nearly suffocated him, and unknowingly, she laughs at his spluttering face and again, replaces her fully loaded fingers; smearing 'bucket-sized' amounts of the sickening paste right back into his tiny, little face...

"Oh, come on. You know that you like IT!", she roughly applys a forceful pressure and smears the sticky jam into his mouth and nose.

"Mm, isn't that Tastie?", she whispers. Returning her fingers to her mouth, she licks them off and sucks on them. Taking two fingers completely inside of it, she sucks hard and slurps off the sticky jam.

"You look so Funny! 'Hee-Hee'. I'll get something to 'wipe-ya-off' with, Kay?", she continues to clean off her fingers, licking away at them with her ravenous tongue.

Her entire mouth is dark red. Her lips and tongue, and half of her chin, is covered with the dripping strawberry jam. She jumps up and disappears from his line of sight. He is bouced up into the air, as she temporarily abandons him.

Stepping away from the plate, that sits on her bed, she goes to her dresser to collect a pink hankerchief.

Sam coughs and spits out a mouthful of the sticky paste. Turning his head around and opening his eyes, he can't see where his relentless little captress has gotten off to.

His entire body is covered in the thick sticky-ness, he trys even harder to break free of the tape.

Pulling harder with all of his might, he manages to get his right ankle loose. He quickly places it back into position when the huge face of the girl giantess returns with her erupting giggles.

The sudden apperance of her chuckling mouth, floating directly above him, causes him to jerk away in response to her massive sized face. She laughs uncontrollably.

"Did I Scare YA?" 'Hee-Hee', she continues laughing for at least five minutes...

Sam shakes his head violently, trying to sling off some more of the stickyness from his face.

Elsa notices this, and bursts out laughing even harder!

Suddenly, from a short distance away, just behind them, a raspy female voice, interrupts the little girls torture session.

"Elsa, what are you doing?", her heavy-set mother enters the room, standing dominantly above the bed.

"You're going to make a huge mess in here! Get that stuff outta here, and get yourself cleaned up!"

" Oh, Momma we're not makin' a messs!", the girl retorts her towering giantess mother.

"You heard ME!".... " Now do as I SAY!", the womans bellowing voice roars out, echoing off the walls and rattling the fixtures within the girls bedroom.

Sam is suddenly jolted up into the air, and whipped around sideways....

He looks up to see that the woman giantess has snatched up the plate and has lifted it off of the bed!

Her massive size is extremely obese. Her swollen neck, and flabby arms, jiggle around as she swings the plate around and yells at her retreating daughter.

Saturated sweat stains, appear as dark-rings on her over-sized sweat shirt. Her pudgy fingers grip the side of the plate and hold it just below her scowling face.

The large, over-weight woman, glances down at the tiny figure taped-down onto the dinner plate. Her eye's light up, she carrys it over to the little girl.

"Where did you get this.... 'thing'?", she calmly whispers.



*
Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!  Tell me what you think...and, leave a review.