- Text Size +

Bill: 5’4”

Jennifer: 6’

Stephanie, Jessica, Nataline, and Hannah: 5’6”

---------------------------------------------------------------

As my mom walked out, I couldn’t help but have my doubts about the girl’s intentions.  I had to wonder why they were smiling at me so deviously.  I heard her car start in the driveway, and saw her driving away.  I sat down on the couch and asked, “Does anyone want to watch TV?”

“No, there’s something else I’d rather watch,” Hannah said brazenly.  She and Nataline and Jennifer started circling around me, like a pack of wolves closing in on their prey.  Hannah pulled something out of her pocket—No!  It was one of the growth vials!  I don’t know how they got it, but they had found it.  I was, however, relieved to see that some of it was missing, leaving just enough for each of them to grow around four inches.  Just what I needed: a sister who was naturally a foot taller than me, and two neighbors who were eight inches taller than me.

“Now, you can tell some of the mix is already missing,” Nataline said, leaning down towards me, revealing her stunning cleavage.  “That’s because we already gave some to Jessica.”

My heart began sinking lower.  “So you’re all going to be 5’9” tall, except Jennifer?”

“Oh, that’s the best part, darling!” Hannah said.  “Jennifer agreed that she wouldn’t grow, and we’d all get to be 6’ tall!”

I couldn’t believe my ears.  As the girls began splitting the mix between three cups, I knew I had to do something about it.  Nataline had already finished pouring the first cup, and was just starting the second.  I leaped up off the sofa to stop her.  I managed to get a hand on the bottle, but Nataline used her bigger body to keep me from getting the bottle.  Finally, she said “Abort!  Abort!” and drank the remained of the bottle.  Hannah dove to grab the full cup, and Jennifer drank the partially poured cup.

Immediately, Nataline pinned me on the couch.  I could feel her growing on top of me.  My arms were starting to go numb where she was holding me down.  Finally, she got up off of me.  From the looks of it, Hannah and Jennifer had stopped growing a little while ago.  Jennifer was up to 6’1” tall, and Hannah was 6’ tall.  Nataline was at least 6’3” tall, and still growing.  Her already ultra-tight and ultra-short dress was being pulled to its maximum limits.  Hannah and Jennifer surrounded me, my eyes still level with their nipples.  As Nataline’s growing began to slow, I realized the full massive beauty of her height.  She stood a stunning 6’6” tall.  Her dress didn’t cover half of her curvaceous ass, and her vivacious breasts were practically leaping out of the top.  She stood a full 14 inches over my head, with her toned stomach in front of my face, her massive boobs hovering just over my head.

“How’d you get it?” I asked.  “How’d you get the growth juice?”

Rather than answering my question, Nataline cracked a huge smile, and began to tear her seemingly miniscule dress off.  She was left in nothing but her over-stretched panties, having not worn a bra to begin with (though her breasts just hung there, as gravity-defying as it seemed).  She then pulled her panties off, revealing her vagina.  She walked over to me, and said “Let’s have sex!”

“No, he’s mine, you hoe!” Jennifer yelled.

“No, you bitch, she’s mine!” Hannah shouted.

Just then, we heard my doorbell ring.  The girls looked at each other, horrified.  Was my mom home?  I knew she wasn’t: she would’ve come in through the side door, without knocking.  Now those made me wonder: who would be ringing my doorbell so late at night?  I began to rise to go answer it, but Nataline leaped on top of me, pinning me down.  Hannah went to get the door.

“Oh, hey Jessica!” she said, cheerily.  “Glad you got my text!”

“Oh, I was glad to come over!  Unfortunately,” she said, sarcastically, “I didn’t have any clothes that fit any more.  So this is the best I’ve got.”

I saw her walk in the room, and to be honest, I didn’t find anything unfortunate about it.  She was dressed in a cute blue dress which came to around her upper thighs, showing off her new long legs.  It also let her cleavage spill out.

“I gave you the chance to be on top,” Nataline whispered in my ear, “but you didn’t take it.  So now you’ve got to hold me up!”

I let out a huge sigh as she rested her huge, 6’6” tall frame on me.  She deftly pulled my pants off, like she’d done it a hundred times before, and began humping on me.  I didn’t even bother pointing out the fact that the reason I hadn’t responded was because she and Hannah and Jennifer were arguing.

After she finished her fun, Nataline hopped off and handed the reins to Hannah, who, let’s just say, took things a little faster.  By the way she kissed me, I thought she was trying to suck my tongue out of my mouth.  Once she finished, Hannah turned to Jessica and said, “You got the stuff?”

“Of course!” Jessica said, and flashed her a brief look of my worst nightmare: some shrinking potion.