- Text Size +

Bill: 5’4”

Jennifer: 6’1”

Nataline: 6’6”

Stephanie, Jessica, Hannah: 6’

------------------------------------------------

“I hope you don’t mind if I brought my friend Annie over!  She’s always wanted to see a guy, and especially see one shrink!” Jessica said.  She had next to her a girl who appeared to be the typical girl post-Turnover: 5’ tall, with an average butt and averages breasts.  She was dressed in a pair of skinny jeans and a tight t-shirt.  She had pale skin and green eyes.

“Can I… shrink him?” Annie asked.

“Sure,” Hannah said.  “You can do whatever the hell you want with this loser!”

“Anything?” Annie asked, with a perky smile.

“Anything,” Hannah answered.

Jessica handed Annie the bottle of shrinking mix, and Nataline and Jennifer held me down.

Annie looked up, sheepishly.  “I actually kind of want to… you know… have sex with him before I shrink him?  Is that ok?”

“Sure!” Nataline said.  She held me down gruffly and whispered in my ear, “Don’t you dare even try anything!”  I nodded.

Annie leaped on top of me, and began her turn of humping.  After a couple minutes, I saw Nataline look up in panic as the door to my house flew open.

I heard someone yell “Police!  Keep your hands up!”

Annie leaped off me, and began passionately crying.  “Why me?!  Why?!”

The officer walked over to Annie, cuffed her, and looked at me sternly in the face.  “Sir, have any of the other girls been harassing you?”

I don’t know why, but I looked over at the girls.  Jessica menacingly held the shrinking potion in her hand, giving me a nasty look which I immediately understood as ‘Don’t you dare tell him a word, or I’ll shrink your ass down to an inch tall.’

The wheels in my mind began turning.  “She,” I said, pointing at Annie, “wanted to shrink me with that stuff over there that Jessica’s holding!”

“Shrink you?!” the officer said.  She walked over to Jessica, who grudgingly handed over the substance.  “Can this do that?”

“Oh, no, no, officer!” Jennifer said hastily.

“Sounds a little fishy to me,” she said.  “Why don’t you drink it, then?” the officer asked.

“No, no, I’d rather not,” Jennifer said.  “I don’t drink strange substances, and I don’t know what that is.”

“Then how do you know it doesn’t shrink people?”

“It’s just not possible!” Jennifer said.  “Have you ever heard of something like that?”

“No, I haven’t, but I still have to trust him.”

“Why don’t you have him drink some?” Hannah asked.  He’s probably trying to frame the poor girl!”

“What would I need to frame her for?” I asked.  “She got caught raping me!”

“To make sure she’s never a problem for you again,” Nataline said, smugly.

“That’s ridiculous!” I said.

“I’m going to have to agree with the girls, sir,” the officer said.  “Drink some of this.”

“It’s going to make me shrink!” I said, still dumbfounded at the situation.

“Then prove it!” she said.

“By shrinking myself?!” I asked.  “I’m short enough as it is!”

“Sir, I’m ordering you to drink it!” she said, losing her temper.

I couldn’t believe my luck.  An officer, who was supposed to keep me safe, was making me endanger myself by becoming smaller than these already enormous girls.  I took a small swig of the mix, and set the bottle down.  The officer then immediately said, “Well, I better not get any more reports from you troublemakers, and I’ll deal with you later!” she said, roughly pushing Annie out the door and into her cop car.  As soon as she left, I could feel myself shrinking.

“Why the fuck would you try that?!” Nataline said, slapping me hard across the face.  “Your dick’s too small now, so now, you have to eat me out!”  This had the added bonus of not being against the law, and possibly even more pleasurable for her.  She pushed down hard on my shoulders, and used her other hand to push my face to her vagina.  Looking back, I’m not sure how the cop wasn’t more suspicious of the 3 nude girls standing in front of me.  I ate her out multiple times, until she was sure I had paid for my crime.  Finally, she let me stand back up.  I felt like I was nothing next to her: her 6’6” frame stood a hulking foot and a half over my miniscule 5’ frame, now that she had taken her heels off.  I was eye level with the very bottom of her monstrous breasts.

“Let’s make him drink the rest of it!” Hannah yelled.

“No, no, I have better plans for him,” Nataline said, mischievously.  “I’m sure you won’t mind if we sleep over, would you?” Nataline asked me, knowing my answer.

“We don’t have enough beds for all of you,” I said.  I knew my mom wouldn’t want anyone sharing a bed with her, and that left only my bed and my sister’s, which would have to fit all five people.

“We can share a bed, right Bill?” Nataline asked, putting her massive hand on my shoulder and shaking me in a friendly manner.

“What about Hannah or Jessica?” I asked.  “One of them can stay with Jennifer, and where would the other go?”

“You think I’m going to let one of them sleep with me?” Jennifer asked.

“Well, it would certainly work be—“

“No, they’re all staying in your room,” she said, cutting me off.

“What about the couch?  One of them could sleep on it,” I said, trying desperately.

“Are you fucking stupid?” Nataline asked.  “None of us are less than six feet tall, and the midget five-foot person suggests we sleep on the couch!  Ha!  If anyone should sleep on the couch, it should be you, but I’ll let you share your bed, since I’m nice.”

At that point, I didn’t bother telling her than I would have rather slept on the couch.

I went to my bedroom and undressed like usual, leaving on my boxers.  Jessica, Hannah, and Nataline followed me into my room, also undressed.  She looked at my small bed in disgust.  “How on earth do you sleep on a twin-sized bed?  I make my parents get me a king-sized bed!”

“Well, we just can’t afford a bigger bed,” I said, with envy obvious in my voice, as my sister had her own queen sized bed.

I got on my bed first, followed immediately by Nataline, whose massive presence made the small bed groan and squeak.  Jessica then shimmied on, followed by Hannah.

“Bill, my ass is too big!” Hannah whined.  “It’s hanging off the side!”

“Mine too!” Nataline said.  “We need to turn sideways to fit better!”

I felt the bed shaking furiously as the girls adjusted themselves.  To my left was Nataline, and to my right was Jessica, making Hannah the only one I wasn’t physically touching right now.  I turned on my left side, and received a face-full of Nataline’s monstrous bosom.  I felt my dick against her vagina.  Behind me, I felt Jessica’s equally massive breasts making their presence known, and her vagina on my lower back, near my ass.  Without a sound, Nataline slid her hand down to my pants, and grabbed my aching dick, hard.  I let out a small whimper of pain, and heard her make a small laughing noise.  She then harshly whispered “Quiet!” and grabbed harder.  She then released some of her long fingers, and wrapped those around my balls, holding my whole swollen dick in one hand.  She then lowered my boxers, and inserted my dick into herself.  I felt Jessica push against my back, and the entirety of my dick entered her vagina.

“Not nearly as pleasurable as you used to be,” she whispered with a chastising tone.

“Let me have him!” Jessica said eagerly.  “I haven’t gotten him yet!”

“Fine,” Nataline said.  Despite her apparent coolness, I could feel her huge breasts hitting me with each heaving breath.  She grabbed the side of my hip against the bed and flipped me over so that my face was in Jessica’s boobs.  Jessica then raped me, like Nataline and the others had so many times.

Early the next morning, the other girls snuck back to their houses, leaving me in my bed.  I knew tomorrow would be terrible, it being a Friday.  I would have to face the pack of hungry girls at 5’ tall.