- Text Size +

Characters:

Bill: 6’1”

Stephanie, Jennifer, Nataline, Jessica, and Hannah: 6’4”

Everyone else: 5’

----------------------------------

My mom came into my room and woke me up before my alarm.

“Good morning, sweetie, it’s time for school,” she said, gently rubbing my arm.

“Morning,” I said.  I wonder why she didn’t just let my alarm wake me up, or, come to think of it, why she wasn’t at work.  But my mind and my body communicated slowly when I was tired, and by the time I started to ask her, she was out of my room.

I slowly stretched, and gathered my clothes for my shower.  I showered in the morning, because it helped me wake up.  As I got in my shower, I locked the door behind me, incase Jennifer tried another go at me.

My shower went uneventfully.  I thought about what I would do in the room now, and what the room’s significance was.  As I dried myself off and got dressed, I resolved to look though my dad’s old things before I went to school today.

Once I was ready, I went into a small room in the back of my house, where my dad’s office was.  My mom hadn’t changed a thing, out of respect for him.  It was just as cluttered as I remembered: a small, wooden desk sat in one corner, covered in mountains of paper about history (a book he never got to finish writing), pens, and a solitary light.  On the floor, his rolling chair was almost trapped by filing boxes.  My dad kept everything on paper, and had a deep distrust of the government.  I danced around the boxes until I reached his desk, removed a battered old book titled Sherman’s March and placed it on the floor, and sat in his chair.  I looked at the desk, and removed everything that looked like it was related to history.  Few things remained, save some paper, his coffee mug, and whatever the contents of the desk’s drawers were.  I opened up the drawers one by one, looking for anything significant.  I picked up a small moleskin notebook (which I seem to recall was once his journal), and flipped it open.  Whatever its contents were once, they were gone now, replaced with the remaining unimportant notes about history.  I cast a defeated look down, and began placing the papers back on his desk, resigned to accept the fact that whatever his notebook once held, it had been confiscated by the government.  As I stood up to place the book back on his chair, however, I stopped myself.  More out of curiosity than anything else, I opened the book and thumbed through the pages.  Jackpot!  One page stuck open, with a yellowed piece of paper stuck neatly between the lines.  In his sloppy handwriting read a cryptic message:

HARDCODE:

grow/NAME:NUM                                          H

trans.h::NAME1.NAME2:NUM                           H-H

body.p/NAME:NUM *                                     B

/ALL

* p rep w/ b, a, w, l

 

That was all it said.  I didn’t understand a word of it, but folded it up and stuck it in my pocket.

“Bill, it’s time to go,” my mom said, loudly enough to be heard across the house, but quiet enough to not sound rude.

“Coming,” I said, throwing my backpack on my shoulder and running quietly out the door.

Our walk to the bus stop was mostly silent.  Jennifer would glance nervously at me, and I would catch her eye, and she would look away.  We got to the bus stop early, and stood there waiting for a while.  Not too long later, I saw another figure approaching from the distance.  As it got closer, I realized that it was both a girl, and tall, so it was Nataline, Jessica, Hannah, or Stephanie.

Once she was close enough to see, I realized that it was Jessica.

“Hey,” she said with a cheery, sing-song voice, once she was close to us.

“Hey,” I said, as she approached nearer.

She walked up to me and gave me a big, long hug, squeezing hard, and making sure I got a chance to see—and feel—her newfound cleavage.  Over her shoulder, I could see Jennifer scowling with a mix of disgust, anger, and jealousy.

“I just want to thank you again for all you’ve done for me,” she said, moving up and down slightly.

“Yeah, it’s umm… no problem.”

Once she let go, we resumed awkwardly standing around waiting for the bus.

“Is this your first time on the bus?” I asked Jessica.

“Yes,” she said.  “I’m so nervous!  What if it doesn’t come?”

“It is running a little late today,” I said, glancing at my watch.

Once the bus finally came, we all filed on.  I sat in the middle of the bus, and Jessica made sure to get a seat right next to me—much to Jennifer’s chagrin, as she sat down heavily in the chair behind me—and scooted in as close as possible.

“Hey, do you mind?” I said, kind of tentatively, “You’re kind of all up in my personal space.”

“Oh, not at all!” she said, practically tripping over her feet to move over to the next seat.]

“No, no, that’s not what I meant,” I said.  “You can sit next to me, just, you know, not so close?”  I said the last bit while making a quieter voice and a small inch-shape with my fingers.

“Oh, ok!” she said, and plopped down next to me.  I noticed that she smelled nice, like lilac or something.  She was wearing a pretty flowery dress to match, and had her hair done back in a ponytail.  On the way to school, she grilled me with personal questions.

“What’s your favorite subject?”

“Probably history,” I said, yawning a little.  “It was my dad’s favorite, and I guess it’s just not as boring as other classes to me.”

“Huh,” she said.  “I like science the most, mostly because I want to become a doctor.  What’s going on in, what was it, like, The Queens of Disciples, or something like that?”

“Not much.  I didn’t have much time to read last night,” I said, thinking about my encounter with Jennifer.

“Yeah, I saw you on the news last night.  Looked pretty cool.  Speaking of, I didn’t know you lived in my neighborhood!  Though, I was curious why there were all the news trucks.”

“I guess I could say the same thing about you.  Maybe minus the news trucks though,” I said, laughing.

After some more banter, the bus reached the school, and we walked off.  Now that there was the turnover, we would actually learn about real stuff now, like science, and math, and history.  Unless, that is, I was too nervous to be around the horny girls all day.  In the past, there had been incidents (or so I’m told) where the alpha male was, say, raped, or abducted, and that was bad.  Any girls suspected of abduction could be sterilized immediately.  Despite the risk, I decided I would rather learn real stuff, rather than non-stop sex moves, for the next three years.  I went into the men’s locker room to get Jessica and Jennifer off my tail, and went out the gym exit.  I then went to the NORAD room, and found the computer.  In the dim, green light, I pulled out my dad’s paper and read it.  Then, I walked to the computer screen, where the message now flashed “_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.”  I looked at the screen; hit the button labeled “PAUSE:” and typed, out of curiosity more than anything else,  GROW/STEPHANIE:6.  I hit enter, and the computer said, “DONE,” and again loaded the blank line.  I quickly folded my paper back up, left the secret door open, and ran to my classroom.  Inside, I saw the members of my group, plus a couple other girls.  I instantly saw Stephanie, who stood a stunning 6’10” tall, though still frozen.  I dashed back to the NORAD room, and typed GROW/STEPHANIE:-6, hit enter, and ran back to the room.  Stephanie was now the height of the rest of my group.

Then, I struck up an idea: I grabbed Jennifer’s iPod, and opened Facetime, and set it up so that I could see the whole room.  I then opened Facetime on mine, and started a chat with her.  From its position, I could now see the whole classroom, without having to run from room to room.

I entered the room again, and set my iPod on the table, and typed TRANS.H::NATALINE.HANNAH:6.  Looking at the screen, I saw Nataline shrink six inches, and Hannah grow six inches.  I then fixed their height back to what it was, and typed BODY.B/NATALINE:3, and looked at the phone screen.  Nataline’s boobs swelled outwards a distance I estimated as three inches.  I then typed BODY.A/NATALINE:3, and hit enter.  The screen flashed “BODY.A/W < 2,” which I assumed meant that NUM had to be less than 2 for A and W.  So I typed BODY.A/NATALINE:1, and hit enter.  I watched as Nataline’s ass ballooned out, stretching her pants with it.  I then typed BODY.W/NATALINE:1, and watched as her waist widened by an inch.  I then typed BODY.L:NATALINE:3, hit enter, and watched as Nataline’s legs grew three inches longer.  I then proceeded to return Nataline to her previous dimensions.  I typed /ALL, but the computer just cleared the screen.  I thought about it for a while, and then tried GROW//ALL:12, and hit enter.  I watched, stunned, as the whole school (except me) grew a foot taller.  I then returned them to their previous heights.  I was about to leave, when I remembered that I wanted to make the girls in my group shorter.  But, rather than just hardcode it, I typed: SHRINK, TOO TALL.  Out popped a little mix, much like the last one, with the same instructions, except each 1/10th of the cup shrank you 6 inches.  So I taped the note to the computer’s screen, grabbed my iPod, threw the mix in my backpack, and walked towards the cafeteria.  I poured enough into each cup so that each girl would lose 10 inches, or shrink down to 5’6” tall.  I walked to my classroom, and poured the mix down each of their mouths, and then dashed to unpause the world and watch them shrink.  I made it in class just before the bell rang, and sat in my group’s seat.  I could already tell that they had lost an inch or two, though they didn’t appear to have noticed it, yet.  As Mrs. O’Leary began ranting about the importance of the mitochondria, I fixed my eyes on Stephanie, and watched as her head slowly slid lower and lower down.  After a couple minutes of class, Mrs. O’Leary said, “now, class, let’s do an experiment: who has the tallest group?”

“Mrs. O’Leary,” one girl said, raising her hand—though not waiting to be called on—“why are we doing that?  We’re all five feet tall except the freaks in group five!”

“Now, now, young lady,” Mrs. O’Leary chastised, “that kind of behavior is unacceptable in my classroom.  “Off to the detention center with you!”  With that, she called the campus police, who escorted the girl, who was now in tears and struggling, to the detention center.

When we stood up, Hannah was the first to notice her shorter stature.  “Dude, what the hell!?  I just got these pants fitted yesterday, and the fit perfectly!”  By perfectly, she meant it took her a full five minutes to shimmy into them, and she could only sit certain positions because they were too tight.  “Now they’re hardly even tight-fitting!”

“Yeah, mine seem loose, too,” Stephanie said, pulling on the waistband of her jeans, and eying me with suspicion.

“One minute remaining!” Mrs. O’Leary yelled.

When we took the measurements, I was 6’1” tall still, while the girls were now 6’ tall (without their heels).  That left the group average at 6’.  The girls were eying me angrily.  Nataline put her six inch heels back on, and walked up to me.  Making sure that Mrs. O’Leary wasn’t watching, she slapped me in the face.  At five inches taller than me, the top of my head was around her nose, and my eyes at about her neck.  She leaned down, close to me, and whispered, harshly, “Bill, what the hell?”

“You were taller than me.  I’m supposed to be the alpha male, taller than everyone.”

“How much shorter are we gonna get?” she said, pressing her body closer.

“Umm, around six inches shorter, now,” I said, backing up towards the wall.

She slapped me across the face again, and Mrs. O’Leary said, “Alright class, take your seats.  Group five, what did you get?”

“We got 6’ tall,” I reported.

“That’s good,” she said.  “I could have sworn that those girls would have made up the difference, and brought your group to, say, 6’3” tall, but that’s alright, I guess I just misjudged.  Anyway, back to the Golgi apparatus. …”

By the time the lunch bell rang, the girls were furious with me.  Back down to 5’6” tall, their clothes hardly fit any longer.  Also, despite their reduced height, their shapes were just as voluptuous.  But before I could get up and head to lunch, the girls had surrounded me.  I looked over to Mrs. O’Leary’s desk, but she was nowhere to be found.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk,” Stephanie said, sarcastically chiding me.  Again I noticed that each of them had on heels, all of them six inches, making them 6’ tall, just an inch shorter than me.  They circled me like a group of sharks circling their prey, about to move in for the kill.

“How’d you do it?” Jessica asked.  “Why’d you do it?”

“I already told Nataline, I just didn’t like you being taller than me.”  Doing some quick math in my head, I realized that I still had enough shrinking solution to shrink another twenty inches.  The girls were advancing closer to me, and Hannah bumped me with her thigh.  As she did, Nataline pushed me away from her, and the other girls scratched at me.  They continued doing this until I had fallen to the ground.  Then, they pulled up my backpack.  Luckily, I had hidden it in my back pocket before they could get me.  They tore through my backpack, looking for the shrinking juice.  Once they decided they were through searching my backpack and terrorizing me, they threw my backpack at me, and walked away, fuming mad.

I walked to lunch, and sat down to the usual swarm of girls.  I put the shrinking solution somewhere—let’s just say, “safer,”—before I had reached lunch, and was sure that no other girl would have a chance of finding it.  Eventually, a police guard came and made the girls give me some personal space.

Later, I went to the bathroom, snuck out the window, and headed back to the NORAD room.  There, I tried something new.  I typed REQ-/ALL, and hit enter.  The machine spit out several different mixes.  There was the purple growth mix, the blue shrinking mix, and also an orange, yellow, and green mix.  I hid them in a special pouch of my backpack, and moved on.  The rest of the day went by uneventfully.

However, I was treated for a shock on the bus ride home.  As Jennifer boarded the bus, I realized that I had forgotten to shrink her back to normal size.

“Shit,” I thought to myself.  She plopped down next to me, flaunting her size to me.  She scooted close to me, and put her headphones in on full blast, so she “couldn’t hear” if I asked her to move over.  She smelled delicious (though I couldn’t say exactly what she smelled like), and was definitely flaunting her assets.  Jessica sat down behind me, though she was still irritated with me, and crossed her arms while angrily staring out the window.  On the ride home, Jennifer “itched” her shoulder, and slipped the sleeve of her dress off, leaving half of her braless bust suspended in the air.  Its size and volume were impressive, even after last night.  She caught me staring at it, and smiled with a small giggle.  She then “itched” her thigh, pulling her already short dress even further up, giving me a beautiful view of her sexy, long thighs.  She smiled and laughed again, as her hand inched closer to her waist.  When it reached her vagina, she flashed an evil grin at me, and grabbed my hand.  She put my fingers inside her vagina, and started thrusting up and down.  I tried to pull out, but she let out a moan, and pulled my hand in even harder.  With an amazing amount of silence, she came all over the bus’ floor, and removed my finger from her lips.  I was worried about what my “little” sister was becoming.