- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Emma builds a strange device called the Dimension Hopper. I launched myself with a slingshot and went into Alyssa's ear. Bet told me everything even about the Mustang Curse. Emma used another device to create an urge to sing. I left and told everyone everything. We went to Alyssa's house across the street and I shrunk Belle to ½ aka the same size as Kevin and I. We went inside Alyssa's ear and into the portal to the 4th dimension. Meanwhile Emma found her other more successful alter ego and found a brand new best friend and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter Team Awesome arrives in the 4th dimension and are just below the other dimension Emma's lair. We get to the lair via the Hall Chairs Ride and find the other dimension Belle is not human as well as the original Belle is a secret agent. We escape and find our other dimension selves and get help from the resistance.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero/God of Size & Shape
  • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend/Partner/Secret Agent
  • Kevin Rigby: Dylan's BFF/Partner
  • Bet Statues: Décor in the Hall Chair Ride to the other dimension Emma's Lair
  • Emma McFalls (4th Dimension)(15): Villain/Emma's Alter Ego
  • Emma McFalls (15): Either Hero or Villain/Goddess of Size & Shape
  • B-bots: The Other Dimension Emma's Robotic Soldiers
  • James Moulton (4th Dimension)(45): The Other Dimension Dylan's Father
  • Peggy Moulton (4th Dimension)(45): The Other Dimension Dylan's  Mother
  • Dylan McFalls (Resistance)(17): Dylan's Alter Ego
  • Brittany McFalls (Resistance)(25): The Other Dimension Dylan's Sister/Brittany's Alter Ego
  • Kevin Rigby (Resistance): The Other Dimension Dylan's Brother/Kevin's Alter Ego
  • Dallas (Resistance): The Other Dimension Dylan's Friend/Dallas's Alter Ego
  • Olivia (Resistance): The Other Dimension Dylan's Neighbor

Chapter 2: Dylan and Kevin Wait uh… Dylan and Kevin

 

Okay so now that you know the beginning of our biggest adventure ever, now let me tell you about how we find our other dimension selves and join the residence.

 

Thursday, July 3, 2014

 

We arrive in the 4th dimension just under Emma's lair. “Okay remember Belle, the size change will only last until sunset on July 3, 2014,” I said. “But today's July 3rd,” Belle said. “Exactly,” I said. “Oh I get it tonight's when it I grow back to normal,” Belle said. “Precisely,” I said. “Okay anyway where's Emma?” Kevin asked. “I'm guessing she's with her more successful evil self upstairs,” I answered. “I know a short cut through the Hall Chair Ride,” I said. We got on and were heading towards Emma's lair. “🎤Em, Em, Em,🎤/🎤Bask in her glory🎤/🎤Kneel at her feet🎤/🎤You're in for such a treat🎤/🎤She's Emma McFalls🎤” the Bet statutes in the ride sang. “So what you're telling me is that you're still not the ruler of your dimension?” Emma (4th Dimension) asked. “Yeah? Well obviously YOU didn't have to deal with MY brother Dylan, his girlfriend Belle, and his BFF Kevin,” Emma said. “Oh didn't I? Observe,” Emma (4th Dimension) said as she motions to to the door. Just then a female cyborg or should I say girlborg came out that was actually the other dimension Belle. “What is it?” Emma asked. “This is Belle the Girlborg! Once my brother's girlfriend and now, she's the general of my army,” Emma (4th Dimension) said. “How's it going?” Belle the Girlborg asked. “Wow you're good,” Emma said. “Dismissed,” Emma (4th Dimension) said. “See ya,” Belle the Girlborg said as she launched herself out. “That was awesome!” I said as I came through the door. “Ugh, now who's interesting me? Remind me to berate my Indentured Exclusive Assistant,” Emma (4th Dimension) said. “Dylan!” Emma said evilly. “You dare to bring a secret agent in here?” Emma (4th Dimension) said. “This boy's a secret agent?” Emma asked. “No, no, not him,” Emma (4th Dimension) said. “The blonde one?” Emma asked. “No, no, HER!” Emma (4th Dimension) said. “This plant?” Emma asked. “The girl! That's secret agent Belle the Teenage girl,” Emma (4th Dimension) said. “Whoa, whoa, hey, she's just my girlfriend, she doesn't do much,” I said. “Oh, oh that's rich, I see I see what's going on here, you, you really think you really think she's your girlfriend don't you? WRONG! She's using you, you're just her cover, she's a secret agent! Here, here, let me prove it,” Emma (4th Dimension) said. Emma (4th Dimension) looked up and said “Belle the girlborg get down at once! He'll be here in just a minute, and then…”

 

One Minute Later

 

The other dimension Belle came down from the ceiling and landing on Emma's (4th Dimension) foot. “Owwww,” Emma (4th Dimension) yelled in pain. “Yes sir,” Belle (4th Dimension) said. “Alright Girlborg you see that teenage girl? You know what to do,” Emma (4th Dimension) said. Belle the Girlborg puned the original Belle and she was launched and landed an inch away or to us a foot away. “Belle! What was that for?! Belle are you okay?” I asked. “Told ya,” Emma said. “Belle how many fingers?” I asked putting up two fingers. “November,” Belle answered. “Wait let me try something. Girlborg, do the same thing to those two boys,” Emma (4th Dimension) commanded. The Girlborg came toward us, but instead Belle got up and punched the girlborg. “Belle?” I said in shock. “HA! YES! I knew it,” Emma (4th Dimension) said in excitement. “Belle?” I said again in shock. “Get them!” Emma (4th Dimension) commanded. Two B-bots came after us. Belle pulls us and runs into a animal skeleton then out the window. We land on the lower roof of the building. Belle punched a B-bot and we fell off the roof. “Curse you Belle the Teenage Girl,“ Both Emmas yelled. “Jinx you owe me a soda,” Emma said as she walked away. “Perfect with my device the Disney Movie Beam I will destroy them while they're coming toward me,” Emma (4th Dimension) said evilly. We landed safely on the sidewalk and a B-bot came up to us. “May I please see your papers? (Deep voice) Show me your papers or be destroyed,” he said. The animal skull fell on him. “Get me, I'm a Georgia O'Keefe painting,” the B-bot said. We arrived to my house and saw my dad. “Dad?” I said in shock. “Boys what are you doing out her? You'd better get inside before a B-bot catches you. I'm going to the factory. See you next week,” James said as he left. Wow I guess we'd better get inside,” I said. “Boys, I thought you were in your room. Get back in and put your Emmeralls back on before someone sees you, if you need me I'll be hiding in the basement,” Peggy said. “That was weird let's go find the other us,” I said. “And….hey, I got a one! Pick Pick a Emopoly instruction card. "Confirm," hey I can do that,” Dylan (Resistance) said while playing a game of Emopoly. “Hey guys,” I said coming in the room. “Oh no they're replacing us! I must not have confirmed quick enough!” Dylan (Resistance) said in fear. “No, no it's not like that we're you guys from another dimension,” I said. “Another dimension is that allowed?” Dylan (Resistance) asked. “Apparently,” I answered. “Oh look! Belle's back!” Dylan (Resistance) said. He walks over and hugs her. “Uh… Dylan that's not your Belle she came with us,” I said. “Okay you know the only time you can make noise is on Emmens Day, so keep it… are there four of you in this room?” Brittany (Resistance) asked. “Five counting Belle,” I said. “Brittany lives here?” I asked. “What do you mean?” Dylan (Resistance) asked. “Well it seems that our Brittany lives in Tampa, Florida since the beginning of summer” I said, “Summer? I think that was outlawed a long time ago,” Dylan (Resistance) said. “You guys don't have summer? Well that's-that's terrible,” I said. “Summer… it sounds dangerous, yet oddly compelling. What is it?” Dylan (Resistance) asked. “What is summer? Man, where do I begin?” I asked. “🎤Summer it's running through the sprinklers with your sneakers, shoes, and jeans. Rolling down a grassy hill. Yeah, that's what summer means to me, it's true. There's so much more to do🎤” I sang. “🎤The days are longer, The nights are shorter, The sun is shining🎤” I sang. “🎤It's noticeably warmer🎤” Kevin sang in a deep voice. “🎤Summer, every single moment is worth its weight in gold🎤” I sang. “🎤Summer, it's the world's best story and it's waiting to be told🎤” I sang. ‘🎤It's ice cream and cherry sodas dripping down your chin🎤” I sang. “🎤It's summer, man, where do we begin?🎤” I asked in song. “🎤Summer it's ponds and pools and garden hoses tryin' to beat the heat🎤” I sang. “🎤Summer, bicycles and roller skates and even just barefeet🎤” I sang. “🎤It's also… Surfing tidal waves, creating nanobots or locating Fankenstein's brain, finding a dodo bird, painting a continent, or driving your sister in…🎤” I sang in a fast pace. “Oh wait maybe we're going too fast,” I said. “🎤Summer, crickets and cicadas and even a glass of lemonade🎤” I sang in a slower pace. “🎤Summer, it's sitting with you friend in the backyard under the shade of a big tree🎤” I sang. “🎤That's what it means to me🎤” I sang. “🎤The days are longer🎤” I sang. My other dimension self started to sing along. “🎤The nights are longer, the sun is shining🎤” we sang. “🎤It's noticeably warmer🎤” Kevin (Resistance) sang. “🎤Summer, it's crickets and cicadas and a glass of lemonade🎤” I sang. “🎤Summer, it's sitting with your friend in the backyard under the shade of a big tree🎤” I sang. “🎤That's what it means to me🎤” I sang. “🎤The days are longer🎤” I sang. My other dimension self started to sing along again. “🎤The nights are shorter, the sun is shining🎤” we sang. “🎤It's noticeably warmer🎤” Kevin (Resistance) sang. “🎤Summer, every single moment is worth its weight in gold🎤” I sang. “🎤Summer, it's like the world's best story and it's waiting to be told🎤” I sang. “🎤It's ice cream cones and cherry sodas dripping down you chin🎤” I sang. “🎤It's summer, man, where do we begin? It's summer, man, where do we begin? It's summer, man, where do we begin🎤” I asked three times in song. “Wow summer sounds like a blast,” Dylan (Resistance) said. “That's just the tip of the iceberg! Like summer for instance we beat an alien, stopped a girl invasion, and even went inside my girlfriend,” I said. The TV turned on and Emma was on the news. “🎤Emma McFalls news update🎤” it said. “This message is for the other dimension Belle the Teenage Girl, if you turn yourself in, I promise I won't hurt your list friends. If you don't all bets are off.” Emma (4th Dimension) said. Belle tip-toed over to the door. “I can't believe it's you're leaving?” I asked. “Well uh,” Belle said nervously. “Well we know your secret so just go,” I said. Belle walked to Emma's building. I was sad and went to the others. “Do you know Olivia?” I asked. “Who's Olivia?” Dylan (Resistance) asked. “The girl across the street. Come on I'll introduce you,” I said. “But what about the B-bots?” Dylan (Resistance) asked. “Relax, we've been avoiding them all day if you're really careful, you can… I started to say. A B-bot came up to us. “Okay, we got to be more careful then that!” I said. “May I please see your identification?” it asked. “Uh… I said. “Display your travel papers or be destroyed, display-display…” it said. The B-bot fell and the other dimension Dallas was the one who destroyed it. “I can't stand these things!” Dallas (Resistance) said. “Hey it's Dallas,” I said. “You know these guys?” Dallas (Resistance) asked. “We're Brittany's brothers, we're going to Olivia's,” I answered. “Are you part of the resistance?” Dylan (Resistance) asked. “I was part of the resistance, but I got so good that I started resisting them,” Dallas (Resistance) answered.

Meanwhile in the other dimension Emma's lair

“Behold the Dimension Hopper. Well actually it's the other Dimension Hopper, the original Dimension Hopper is back in the other dimension. Step 1 is push this button and step 2, stand back and awe,” Emma said. The device shuts down. “Aww,” Emma said. Belle ran into the lair and a cage fell on her. “Ah Belle,” both Emmas said evilly. “Jinx you owe me TWO sodas,” Emma said. “Listen Belle I know I told you if you turned yourself in I wouldn't hurt your friends, but one tip of being evil is that you can lie your evil butt off,” Emma (4th Dimension) said. “My friends will save me,” Belle said. “That's the idea, they will come for you and that's when I trap them,“ Emma (4th Dimension) said.

Now back to our heros

“Olivia's house is right over there,” Dallas (Resistance) said. We walked to the front door, but fell in a trap door. A bunch of ropes came and tied us up. “What'cha doin'?” Olivia (Resistance) said in a tough voice.

Chapter End Notes:

Next time on Planet Tiny: We get help from the resistance and they open a portal to the 3rd dimension aka our home. Brittany then joins the team, but I feel like we can't leave without Belle. We then go on a trip to Emma's building and save Belle.


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you like and 3 to 5 things that needs work.

Thank you.