- Text Size +

I hear the sound of a car engine very close as it rolled up probably a foot away from where I was nested in the soft plushness of Rosie's toes. I heard a door open and then a quick feeling of zero G as the foot rose much higher and quicker than before.

All of a sudden I began to grow as Rosie's foot withdrew with me held firmly between the toes. I only grew a hair so that I fit like a perfectly sized toe jam. Her powerful toes held me in place as her face turned to me with a mysterious and seductive look. She extended her gorgeous leg out slowly, letting her hands run along it. Then she gently dropped me onto the bench across from her.
Now the world began to shrink as she got up and said to what I assumed was the driver on the other side of the window to go to her house. Then she shut the small window and turned her loving gaze towards me. Now I had probably reached a foot tall as she scooped me up like a child by putting her large hands under my armpits. Rosie than lay back on the bench in the limo and placed my penis right in her cleavage. I was like a tiny baby on her mother as they lay down to play but that changed very quickly as I grew a bit so my face was level with her gorgeous face. She put her hand behind my head her fingers wrapping all the way around to the edges of my face. My head was probably only slightly smaller than a softball right now.

Then she gently pushed me down and our lips connected
as her massive tongue slipped into my mouth almost taking up all the space. Then suddenly I found myself on bottom as she turned her large body with speed and precision. My penis was smothered between her breasts as she moved up and down slowly.

She had one more trick up her sleeve. She flipped me upside down and I grew just until I could barely reach her vaginal area.

"Quick Mike get in there I'm so horny" she whispered as she thrust her pelvis down onto my face gently smothering my face and the rest of my body gently as she only applied a little weight. I maneuvered my hands out from under her gorgeous belly and pulled off her bikini bottom. In front of my eyes stood the best vagina I
had ever seen.

Rosie felt the bikini bottom come off and thrust her vagina onto my face as my nose and a part of my lips entered her. Man she was horny.

"I absolutely already love you" Rosie moaned as I stuck my tongue into her vagina and pleasures her.

Juices poured out as she let her full weight settle on me as she laid down onto me. She now used her hands and squeezed her breasts strongly together as I pushed my nose and tongue as far into her vagina as I could. We both exploded in the same moment. Her love juices over my face as I spat and tried to breath. She gently lifted up a bit to allow me some more breathing room as our
bodies shuddered. Then just the radio of the driver could be heard and our panting breath as Rosie gently leaned back moved backwards into the same crouched position as in the beginning of Transformers. Bent at the hip with her legs off to the side a bit and leaning fully forward like a cat stretching. Now her large soft beasts rubbed up my head and came to rest on my face as she relaxed. She then gently kissed my chest and rubbed it with her hands.