- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is the last chapter of the story. I'll be starting my next story soon as I feel this one has gone on too long.

In this chapter, Christy gets her revenge on Dan, venting her anger and emotions on him and Isabel. Will it be a happy ending? Enjoy :)
__________________________________

Christy -


Towering over Dan and Isabel makes me feel powerful. Knowing that their lives are in my hands sends shivers up my spine.

Their frightened faces staring up at me as I regard them with a blank stare gives me the amazing sensations.

With their shaking forms only a hands distance away from my moist crotch, I begin to conjure various ways of getting rid of them in my mind. The sadistic, pleased smile never leaves my lips.

I feel confident and in control. So far they have not uttered a single word out of fear. My hands idly travel down my silky hips as ripples of pleasure course through me. They linger at my smooth, damp crotch and ever so softly caress the outer folds of my pussy.

The helplessness of their situation arouses me to no end. Just seeing them whisper to each other and glance wearily up at me as though I'm about to jump on them is enough to send waves of pleasure through me.

I notice Dan glance towards my looming sex, his eyes darting quickly away. On the other hand, Isabel simply looks as terrified as ever, her eyes never leaving my naked body.

Leaning into the edge of the sofa, I bring my soaking pussy as close to them as possible, causing them to run backwards slightly to avoid any contact with me.

Smiling, I lift up one foot and plant it just to the side of them, roughly enough so that they are thrown into the air slightly. My calf towers next to them and I can tell they are now even more uncomfortable with my sex on full display.

Suddenly Dan mutters something to Isabel and they split off in different directions. Dan runs to the left of me, attempting to reach the edge of the sofa, while Isabel tries to escape underneath my leg.

It's a pitiful attempt at escape which arouses me even further. I admire their tiny legs as they move beneath their equally tiny bodies.

Feeling cruel and unforgiving, I reach down to the left of my thigh where Dan is about to climb down the edge of the sofa. Casually pinching his midsection between two fingers, I carry him just below my crotch as I stretch over to Isabel's location.

She has managed to reach the other side of the sofa, but she has nowhere else to turn. In defeat she turns around, fear has clearly taken hold of her.

With Dan still cradled by my fingers, I bring him up to my near-dripping sex and wipe him slowly over the slick lips, using him to soak up most of my arousal.

I smile down at his now soaking form, before grabbing isabel.

Climbing fully onto the comfy seat, I sit with my legs tucked into my chest and separated wide apart, getting as comfortable as possible.

At this current moment, there is not one part of me that wants to forgive either of these two. My mind is set, they will get what I feel they deserve.

Isabel is flailing in my right hand bawling her eyes out yelling at me to let her go. I don't respond. There's no need for me to waste my breath on these two anymore. In my mind, my actions are justified.

"Christy, think about this! What are you doing?" Dan shouts up, more out of fear than anything else.

Maybe he secretly enjoys what I'm doing to him? After all, he did say that he loved me one time... But maybe that was different, he couldn't have ever pictured it like this.

Deep in thought, my brain only just registers his next words. His voice arriving at my ears like the final wave of an echo.

"At least let Isabel go! She did nothing to deserve any of this. Christy this is torture what are you doing!?" He screams, whilst spitting and coughing up my arousal.

Internally, I laugh, because his questions and requests mean nothing to me. There's no way I'm listening to him.

Another annoying scream from Isabel and I've had enough. Forcefully, I push her hard against my sex, her scream is cut off abruptly in exchange for a few seconds of my pleasure.

With my legs bent and settled wide apart, her body slips in between my aroused labia nicely, her whole left side disappearing inside the folds.

With lust filled eyes, I bite my lip gently and bring Dan up to my left breast, kneading his whole body into the soft firm flesh. The sensations this brings me are electric, especially when his hot skin brushes against my erect nipple.

I throw my head back in pure ecstacy, the power over these two insignificant people is all it takes for me to reach the height of pleasure.

Satisfied that their humiliation is making progress, I maneuver Isabel between two of my fingers whilst settling Dan promptly between my legs. With Isabel comfortable in my hand, I force her head against my sex before thrusting her deep inside.

Her cries are cut short, but Dan's have only gotten louder as he shouts in vain for me to stop. The pleasure is too great and the pleasure of revenge is even greater.

With my head resting against the soft material of the sofa, I recline back even further, purposefully settling my thigh on top of his energetic form.

When he disappears from view beneath my soft, sweat-coated leg, it's enough to send me over the edge.

Isabel's squirming and flailing deep inside of me continues until I erupt in the most erotic orgasm I've ever experienced. Her limp body slides out of my sex and into the pool of juices between my legs.

Seeing Isabel's body so inanimate does nothing but put a smile on my face. I can't wait to see Dan's reaction when he sees her.

The single hot patch underneath my thigh reminds me of Dan's location. As I shift from on top of him, a cool breeze breaths air to the underside of my leg.

Immediately, Dan heaves in deep breaths of fresh air, his head down and his legs over his knees. It's a pathetic sight really. No matter what, I will never have any sympathy for him, not even when he's in this state.

Without warning, I pick him up mid-breath and deposit him into the pool of my juices, which he lands in with a wet slap noise.

The sound makes me laugh, an amusing noise at the least, but the sight is what fuels my laughter.

He instantly stands up from shock, his arms and torso dripping with the fluids. His face is priceless when he sees Isabel, and he trudges over to her and shakes her shoulder.

When he gets no response, he drops to his knees with his head in his hands.

I sigh, growing bored of his reaction already, so I slowly lift my right foot from the sofa and hover it precariously over his head, watching as he looks up just in time for it to descend. Twisting my foot against his helpess form, I laugh at his inability to do anything about it.

How have I missed out on all of this fun for so many years? What was I thinking?

Two minutes later I lift up my foot and I am greeted by a series of loud coughing, followed by a scratchy voice.

"You *cough* fucking bitch. We *cough* didn't deserve this. What did you gain from killing her?!" He ends, before breaking into another fit of coughs.

I don't answer, instead I shuffle closer to him, so he is almost touching my still aroused pussy. His defiance is amusing when he doesn't move, as well as impressive.

Next, I slowly bring my legs together, my toned thighs closing in on him like two walls of tanned flesh. First his feet and legs are no longer visible, then his torso, and finally his head is absorbed by the wall of soft skin.

I hold this position for twenty seconds, before releasing the pressure and allowing him to breath again.

Growing tired of playing with him in this way, I jump up from my seated position and stare down at him playfully. He turns to face me, without a hint of fear in his eyes. This throws me for second, but I soon rationalise that I'm the one in control, not him.

Nobody should have control over me.

An idea comes to mind at long last. Swiftly spinning on my heel, I turn around so that my behind is bearing down on his tiny body.

Looking over my shoulder, I laugh at how my butt casts a shadow over his entire world.

Without a second of warning, I fall to the sofa, directly on top of Dan.

For a moment I feel his warm skin against my butt as he is forced against the yielding flesh. Wriggling on the spot a little, I can feel him being grinded into the sofa, a pleasurable feeling and thought.

This continues for another twenty minutes, with me trying out various ways of humiliating him beneath my ass. He slips nicely between both of my toned cheeks; the feeling of sweat being wiped away by his body is more than satisfying.

I guess that's it then, there's no way he could have survived that.

Standing up, I turn around and look down at his motionless form, not moving an inch.

I feel no guilt about what I did. Does that make me a bad person? Of course it does, but I don't care.

Seeing as it's late, I pick up both Dan and Isabel, their bodies like small rag dolls. I carry them upstairs and into the bathroom where I plan on getting rid of them.

Placing the two down next to the sink, I decide to take a shower first, since there's no need to rush things.

My mind right now is filled with mixed emotions. Knowing that I just ruthlessly and humiliatingly took two people's lives does not phase me at all, but I know it should.

Stepping cautiously into the hot steamy shower, I start to think about how much fun today has been. Dan and Isabel are the least of my worries now.


***

Dan -


When Christy moves her hips closer to us, I give Isabel the signal to run.

I sprint off towards the edge of the sofa, but I'm caught almost immediately. So casually. It's humiliating.

I'm brought up to her waist before she lowers me towards her crotch. The smell of thick arousal fills the air around me before Christy gently smothers me against her hot wet pussy. Her fluids rub off on me and drench me in the most intoxicating substance I've ever encountered.

Why is she doing this? Surely this is an overreaction.

Without a word she climbs back onto the sofa with her legs spread wide apart and she drops me in between them.

What happens next is horrific and confusing. Her left hand lazily dangles over her left thigh with Isabel laying terrified within her grasp.

Christy turns her wrist casually and eases Isabel's struggling form between her soaking lips, then rapidly thrusting her in and out. All the while she is screaming and moaning in pleasure and all I can do is watch.

Squelching and slurping noises can be heard as her hungry sex continues to accept Isabel.

Moments later she retracts her hand, leaving Isabel inside of her. I panic when Christy starts to twist and writhe in pleasure and her thigh lands directly on top of me, the heat unbearable.

More noises and squirming as the temperature continues to rise and the sweat starts to build up.

After what seems like hours, her thigh finally lifts up off of me, cold air rushing into my lungs. My entire body is coated in a mix of Christy's sexual juices and sweat.

Through my hazy vision I see Isabel lying down motionless. A lump forms in my throat as I begin to walk towards her body lying face down in a pool of Christy's fluids.

Before I can take my first step, I'm lifted up and deposited in the pool against my will, falling face first into the pungent viscous liquid.

With no energy left, I nudge Isabel's shoulder, expecting the worst. When she doesn't respond and I fall to my knees, defeated and without hope.

Through anger I question her reason for doing this to us, but she doesn't respond as expected.

Whatever made her do this is beyond me.

Once again, I'm toyed with. This time, her thighs close in on me like two walls of tanned flesh, before completely smothering me.

When I'm finally allowed to breath, I lie on my back, totally defeated.

My mind doesn't even register her giant naked ass hover above me. I close my eyes in anticipation, ready to accept this humiliating death.

It descends on me like a bolt of lightning and hits me like a truck made of pillows. The weight is incomparable and the heat is intense.

She bounces on top of me for a long time, constantly winding me and bringing me pain. The edges of her pussy are visible every time she lifts off me.

Finally, she stops. Closing my eyes, I rest, letting the pain of my aching body lull me to sleep. The pain is like a pulse, every part of me hurts.

Without opening my eyes, I wait for her next move. I'm picked up roughly, seconds later.

By the way her hand is bobbing up and down, I can tell she's climbing her stairs.

I'm dropped onto a cold hard surface, so suddenly that I open my eyes, confused as to what she has in store for me next.

I'm greeted by her naked behind bending over and picking something off the floor. We're in her bathroom and it looks as though she's about to take a shower.

Turning on the water, I watch as her sweat covered body disappears into the shower. I only just realise that some of the panel is smashed, half of the glass is missing.

Does she think I'm unconscious? Maybe she thinks I'm dead...

The door ahead of me is wide open and her back is turned towards me.

I jump from the toilet seat to the floor and as soon as I touch the cold tile, I take off sprinting.

Reaching the top of the stairs, I jump down each of them faster than my legs can carry them, tumbling down the last few before regaining my footing.

With her front door wide open before me, I take a break to catch my breath for a few seconds.

Just as the thought of how easy this escape was enters my thoughts, I hear one thud and then another, then the shower upstairs cuts off.

The sound of wet footsteps hitting the tiled floor of the bathroom can be heard.

Without another thought, I sprint towards the door faster than ever. A shout of frustration from upstairs is all the motivation I need to keep going.

I never would of thought I'd have to escape this house one day. This is all too surreal.

Now outside, I run towards the beach which is just a few yards to my right.

I don't care how slimy I must look. All I'm focused on is hiding and getting away from that psychotic girl.

Looking over my shoulder, my heart skips a beat when I see her emerge from her front door, soaking and naked. When she sees him running, something inside of her snaps.

With renewed energy I run desperately across the sand towards the groups of people a little further down the beach.

All of them are staring with wide eyes at the advancing blonde giantess, completely naked.

Another look over my shoulder and I can see that she's gaining on me... too quickly.

Her feet rise up off the ground and send small tremors underneath me with every step.

My legs feel like lead weights and my lungs feel heavy... only a few more steps. I reassure myself, but the distance between me and everyone else is too great.

I drag myself across the sand, unable to even lift my feet anymore. Turning around, I face Christy, who's expression is one of anger and hatred, her eyes focused on me only.

Two more steps, three steps... I watch as she approaches at a relaxed pace, her breasts wobbling with each step.

In no time she's upon me, her shadow slowly drifts over me, silhouetting her body.

Her right foot rises from a standing position and I follow it as it ascends, high up above my head.

Why is she doing this? Does she really have to kill me?

Her sole dominates my vision as it slowly descends. My life flashes before me, which feels strange.

She's about to take my life with the most demeaning of methods. Snuffing me out with the underside of her foot, like a bug which got in her way.

I can tell that she is enjoying this because she wouldn't have prolonged it for so long.

With that, her toes curl and her foot tenses up. Her hip and leg muscles force her foot down with incredible speed.

I have no time to register anything else but the sound of swirling sand, as she stands on me, breaking every bone in my body in an instant.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading the story :) Let me know what you thought of it. I'll be starting my next story soon. Thanks again for reading!

~ WITS