- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey guys, chapters will start coming out every two days or daily from now on. Right now the story is just getting started. Enjoy :)
__________________________________________

Christy -


My body feels warm and weightless, the feel of the blanket has moulded to my skin, I never want to leave this bed today, but Will is coming to visit.

Climbing out of bed is like fighting an invisible force, it feels like it's pulling me back in, the warmth is almost too inviting to resist.

Remembering Will's usual time of arrival, my eyes dart towards the clock, it's 10:20 AM, which gives me time to take a shower and have breakfast before he gets here.

Normally whenever Will comes round he ends up saying some of the same things he always does, such as: 'Christy, it costs the government a lot of money to maintain your house. If you want to keep them happy you need to make them money." Implying that my life depends on interviews and tourists.

After having breakfast and taking a shower I pull on a black skirt and a pink t-shirt. Then watching the news is the next thing on my agenda while I wait for Will.

Some of the news stories are crazy, people are dying constantly from accidents, it's shocking how casually they're presenting the stories.

Ten minutes later the doorbell rings, jumping up from the sofa I stroll through the hallway and up to the front door.

Expecting to see Will, I open the door to someone I have never seen before, he looks about 20.

He better not be one of those weirdos who just stare at me all the time, otherwise he'll be sorry.

"Um, can I help you?" I ask down to him, raising my eyebrows and standing inches from his tiny form at my feet, making sure I'm intimidating enough.

For a few seconds he just stands there staring up at me in awe, with his mouth hanging wide open, disgusting.

"Uh, h-hi my name's Dan, I live further along the beach, just like you do... haha..." He replies, looking down at the floor and gripping the edges of his shirt sleeves nervously.

"So, why are you here? Is there something you need to tell me?" I question, he's probably just like every other guy.

"Um, well I see you every day when you run past my house an-" I don't give him time to make up some stupid excuse as to why he's here.

Snatching him up in my hand, I make sure to give him a rough squeeze so that he knows he's in deep shit for trying something smart.

"N-No please I'm ju-" Again I squeeze him every time he tries to apologize for coming here.

Now that he's in my hand, I wonder what to do with him that would humiliate him and also make him never come back.

Just then I see Will walk up and appear at the end of the lawn, so I hide behind the door.

Not knowing what to do with the guy in my hand since I wouldn't know what to say to Will, I quickly drop him into the front of my panties, not having anywhere else to put him.

His small form presses up tightly against me, just above my crotch, he feels warm and soft against my skin. If this doesn't humiliate him then I don't know what will.

I have to adjust my skirt and my underwear a little so that he fits snugly inside there and I compose myself for when Will gets to my front door.

"Christy! Hey! How are you this morning? Great, anyway, meet me in the living room and turn the damn news station off, they're really starting to piss me off with this whole shrinking thing." Will says in his usual talkative manner.

For some reason his tone seems different, but I can't put my finger on why that is.

Not even waiting for me to reply, he just walks straight past me and into the living room without so much as a glance up at me.

Walking actually feels nice... the guy in my panties has shuffled further down and he's now pressed slightly against the top of my slit. I've never had anyone down there before, but he feels pretty good.

By the time I'm in the living room and sitting on the sofa, my cheeks are slightly flushed and I feel hot, sweat is starting to show on my forehead and I can feel my moist pussy rubbing off on the guy.

I shiver at the thought of how much control I have over Dan, he's just a worthless little man who thinks he can make fun of me, and I stuffed him inside my underwear without a second thought.

"Hey Will, what did you want to talk to me about?" I ask, trying to hide the pleasure from my voice.

I cross my legs so that Dan is pushed even more against me, his body is forced against my pussy by my inner thigh, the feeling is exquisite.

"Well, Christy, it's actually about all of this shrinking, it's affected a lot of people. I came here to tell you that there will probably be some rough times ahead for you in the coming months because the government will be helping out the people who have shrunk. Nobody knows I'm here right now, for all my boss knows I could be shrunk too." Will explains, his tone appearing to be concerning and caring. He continues.

"Of course, I'm here for you if you need me but I want you to know that two people close to me have shrunk... ehem... my wife being one of them and my brother being the other... so I'll do what I can to keep things going smoothly for you as well as dealing with my own problems." He finishes, his words suggesting that he's stressed and under a lot of pressure right now.

I've never seen him like this, usually he's always a confident person, he is one of the only small people I have ever seen who has always been as in control as me in some situations. Now looking at him, this is the first time he has ever appeared worried and stressed, so I don't know how to respond.

I feel sorry for him, since he's always been there for me. Now he's apologizing to me because he can't be there for me. His expression looks so conflicted, I wonder what he's thinking about.

"Will... It's ok, I can look after myself." I reassure him gently, but he reacts a lot differently to how I was expecting.

"No Christy you can't! You're 40 fucking foot tall! There is no way you would be able to look after yourself. This house is the only place you actually fit inside! If you went outside you would scare the shit out of people! I know what it's like now!" He screams up at me.

I just look at him in complete shock, I almost feel scared because he is the only person I have ever trusted and he is breaking down in front of me.

"Christy... How the hell do you do it? I can't handle two people the size of my hand and another who is bigger than my house! You're just a stupid tall freak of nature and if I had it my way you would be put down! I've put up with your shit for years, putting on a fake personality for the sake of my job. In fact. I'm done with you."

Anger boils inside me as he starts to walk briskly towards the stairs at the edge of the table, stopping just to add more fire to my anger.

"Oh and just a heads up Christy, that camera up there has never worked, it's a fake, I had it put there so that you felt like you were being watched." He spits, his words hurt more than anything, after all this time he was just like everyone else.

I can't believe I thought he actually cared all this time, when he was only putting it on. Now that he is finally out of control of his job, he turns his anger and frustration on the person who basically makes up his job. I feel tears appearing involuntarily at the corners of my eyes.

He's just a heartless piece of shit like every other unforgiving person who has ever visited me, he probably said horrible things about me behind my back. I've never been so angry before.

When he walks in front of me towards the door, I see him as the horrible person he really is, the names he called me ringing in my ears still.

Slowly and so he notices, I hover my foot above his tiny insignificant form, the movement causing my pussy to tingle. I'm the one in control now, not this worthless man at my feet I once called a friend.

"What are you doi-" He tries to make out, before my foot rests on top of him, muffling his voice.

I stand up, making sure to put more weight on him than I should, hearing his suppressed groans of pain, I smirk. The anger inside me makes me want to hurt him so much.

My words catching in my throat, I talk down to his splayed out form.

"You worthless little man. You think you can just speak to me like that and get away with it? No... I won't let you." I whisper through gritted teeth.

I apply more pressure on him until I feel a crack, bringing me back to reality slightly, I ease up. He shouldn't be allowed such an easy way out.

Making sure to wipe my sweaty foot on him before lifting it off of him, he turns over on to his front and looks to be in agony, clutching his left arm.

"You're just a giant experiment gone wrong! A clueless, emotionless, oversized bitch! When things don't go your way you can just step on the problem and it's gone!" He shouts at me through cries of pain.

He looks so desperate and pathetic, he's probably given up on his wife now aswell. There's no point letting him live after this.

Lazily gripping him by his left arm, I hold him above me so he's looking down on me, his helpless expression amuses me and I feel the tears turning into tears of joy after knowing how easily I've broken him.

Letting him drop into my cupped hand, I grip him tightly, then I bring my arm back behind me and I throw his frail body at hurtling speeds across the room. His light body leaving my hand in a flash.

He hits the wall next to the TV with a thump, before dropping to the floor, limp and lifeless, he's now out of my life for good.

Looking over at his body, I collapse back into the sofa facing him, laughing and crying, I put my hands over my eyes and cry for what feels like hours.

He's finally out of my life, that fake man will never hurt me again. Nobody like him deserves to be able to live, I reason in my head.

All he did was treat me like some problem he always had, I can't believe how stupid I was not to see it.

The coversation we had yesterday, all fake, fake concern, fake caring. He never did care about me, he made that clear before I ended his sorry excuse of a life.

After a long time of crying I feel a small guilt feeling in my chest. I thought about it last night, yet I didn't consider it at the time, he was just doing his job. But the conflicting emotion is anger, because he still meant everything he said, he never did see me as a person.

The guilty half of me makes me reach down into my panties and pull out 'Dan'. His surprisingly calm expression and demeanor leads me to think I broke him, also his upper half is coated in a layer of sticky juices. I place him on the floor and go back to crying into the sofa.

Expecting to hear the guy scream and run or at least to hear the sound of footsteps running from the room, curiosity gets the better of me. I turn to look at where I put him and I see that he is by Will's side... it looks like he's checking for a pulse.

Will's body doesn't look damaged in any way, the fall to the carpet was a soft landing, but I knew when he hit the wall that he wouldn't wake up.

Intrigued, I watch Dan through my tears and he walks right up to the sofa. This was definitely not what I expected him to do.

He stops at the edge of the sofa with a determined look in his eyes. It's mesmerizing, but I can't believe he has the nerve to think he can just take control of the situation.

"You shouldn't have done that, you just murdered him." He says matter-of-factly.

I just stare down at him in disgust, this guy is just like Will. It makes me sick to look at him trying to be assertive, I smirk at how his hair is glistening with my sexual juices.

"You can't tell me that, you're just another asshole treating me like some object who exists for your amusement!" I shout down at him, my anger rising again.

My anger often blinds my judgement, so I usually act before I know all of the details.

"Christy, I didn't think you were like this, I always admired you when I saw you with that determined look in your eye, as you were running past my hou-" He tries to explain before I talk over him.

"There you go again! Talking about 'watching' me like I'm something purely for you to look at and enjoy!" I screech down at him now, still not understanding how he can continue talking to me like that.

"You aren't listening to me! You always looked so determined and confident about what you were doing. When I walked up to your front door, you judged me based on your experiences with other people, then you used me for your amusement, which you just accused me of doing. What does that make you?" He explains, his voice sounds caring and sincere, despite being in the presence of a murderer.

This makes me think for a second, my anger evaporates and I'm left feeling stupid. He's right, I judged him and I sound like a hypocrite, but the question still stands, why the hell is he here to tell me that?

"Fine, you're right... but why the hell did you come here to tell me all this?" I counter, expecting him to get all defensive and flustered.

Instead he takes his time to think about it and after a few seconds, he catches me completely off-guard.

"I came here because I love you." He says quietly and meaningfully.

Flustered, confused and unsure of what to do, I stand up so I'm towering over him, peering down at him wearily from up high.

"Get out." I say slowly.

"Huh? Why?" He asks defensively, now looking scared.

"I said get out!" Shouting, I point to the door.

When he doesn't move, I nudge him with my foot until he falls over and gets up running.

When he reaches the door I swiftly open it and scoop up his small form lazily with my foot, carelessly dropping him out onto the grass.

I slam the door shut and collapse against the cool wooden ground with my back up against the door.

Did he really just say that? Why would he say that after everything I put him through? He was probably making fun of me.

Closing my eyes and shaking the thoughts from my head, I put my head in my hands again and weep, thinking about Will's dead body and the things he said.

What do I do now? I have to hide his body and pretend I've never seen him. Nobody will know, I can say he probably shrunk and fell down a drain or something.

I feel relieved after thinking different scenarios through, but after five minutes I realize that Dan was there for the whole thing.

Fumbling with the door I swing it open and stare outside, I glance along the expanse of the beach to my right to see if he is there, but he isn't. Looking out at the thin grassy field ahead of me, he isn't there either.

Slowly shutting the door, my feet drag me to the living room sofa, which my body then collapses into.

He's going to call the cops and tell them everything that happened. What does that mean for me?

The most I can do is pretend he's crazy and bury Will's body, so I set out to do exactly that.

I feel exhausted even though it's only 2:00 PM.

After burying Will deep under the earth of my front lawn, I simply try to relax and calm down my thoughts.

I have no friends anymore, I have had a guy tell me he loves me and give me a life lesson like he has known me for years and on top of that I'm basically a murderer now.

Tightly shutting my eyes, I try to get rid of all of these thoughts and take a nap.

When I wake up, hopefully everything will turn out to be some sort of horrible nightmare.

_________________________________________
Chapter End Notes:
Feel free to leave a review about the chapter. Thanks :)